Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Telekinesis

DfizzleShizzle

No need to be nasty. The video will appear when it appears so you don't be nasty

Not nasty. Just call it the way I see. Most of us are tired of the silly claims and all the silly excuses.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DfizzleShizzle

• drakonwick

• Kevin A.

• eight bits

Ha, you remember bein a teen Eric...Inconviences happen ALL THE TIME...It's part of bein a teen,

Ha, you remember bein a teen Eric...Inconviences happen ALL THE TIME...It's part of bein a teen,

So is learning what the real world is all about and learning that you are responsible for both your actions and your words. At least thats how it was in my household.

Then again I was spanked, sent to bed without dinner, drug out of stores for my tantrums, had my mouth washed out with soap (Dawn, its tasty and filling), presented with cold hard reality at an acceptable age and a whole other host of things that are sure to cause the most serious mental/emotion defects in children today....

Kevin A.

I was put on restriction Eight...No technology, cept T.V....Wasn't able to use my video camera...I posted a new thread bout what I plan to do next though...Sorry for the inconvience...But getting grounded at inconveinent times is part of being a teenager, am I right?

No it's just one excuse after another with you, so no I don't believe you. You had your chance and you blew it tough ****.

So you can stop lying to us and cut the crap. I'm certainly not fooled by your excuses and never was.

You were given the benefit of the doubt and you blew it, there is nothing you can say at this point to redeem yourself.

So is learning what the real world is all about and learning that you are responsible for both your actions and your words. At least thats how it was in my household.

Then again I was spanked, sent to bed without dinner, drug out of stores for my tantrums, had my mouth washed out with soap (Dawn, its tasty and filling), presented with cold hard reality at an acceptable age and a whole other host of things that are sure to cause the most serious mental/emotion defects in children today....

Kevin A.

So your saying, that your parents pretty much took away your imagination and ceartivity at a young age, making you believe in the mainstream idea of reality...

And seriously, in a previous post, you said you heard that you could fly if you covered yourself in peanut butter, at midnight, naked, and jumped off your roof...Seems to me you had a very little amount of common sense...Even I have that, I'm just open to all possibilites...You guys make me look like I know nothing, and I am a huge fool...Fact is, I make all A's and B's

(Cept for spanish, I got a D in spanish, it's so stupid and boring, but spanish doesn't have anything to do with this)...Science is in fact, my best, and my favorite subject...So yea, I know the laws of physics, and math is my second best..So I am just as smart as any of guys guys were at 13, maybe smarter...Just wanted to make it clear I'm not some idiot kid, who wnats to have super powers...I'm sane...(Hopefully, hehe)

Edited by Heartagram3200

So your saying, that your parents pretty much took away your imination and ceartivity at a young age, making you believe in the mainstream idea of reality...

There's a real good reason why it's called the "Mainstream idea of reality."

It ain't because people like to restrict, it's because reality is hard to escape. The mainstream is the mainstream for a reason...

There's a real good reason why it's called the "Mainstream idea of reality."

It ain't because people like to restrict, it's because reality is hard to escape. The mainstream is the mainstream for a reason...

No, it's called the mainstream, cause it is what is popularly believed in...Like clothes, theres a mainstream line of clothes, for girls its, act all ****ty, guys it dress skater and look like girls pretty much...(Teens anyways)...Does it mean that that is the best way of dressing? Does it mean that it looks good, nope...So, it's mainstream for pretty much no reason..The only reason it is mainstream is cause people wnat to fit in...Same with the idea of "reality"... People try not to challnge our normal way of thinking to fit in...The few who do, are the ones who dont care what others think...

No it's just one excuse after another with you, so no I don't believe you. You had your chance and you blew it tough ****.

So you can stop lying to us and cut the crap. I'm certainly not fooled by your excuses and never was.

You were given the benefit of the doubt and you blew it, there is nothing you can say at this point to redeem yourself.

Don't listen to these skeptics heart. She didn't blow anything becasue she always had the chance to upload the video, you never granted her any chance to upload a video. It was never yours to determine whether she could or could not upload a video. Having the benifit of the doubt or not having the benifit of the doubt doesn't change anything in terms of uploading a video. If a video doesn't show up then there is no evidence, the video would be deemed to be bull or faked anyway.

Actually I just realised... are you male? your gender isen't set. Well I'll understand if your confused about what you are... it's ok to swing way.

Edited by Mbyte

Don't listen to these skeptics heart. She didn't blow anything becasue she always had the chance to upload the video, you never granted her any chance to upload a video. It was never yours to determine whether she could or could not upload a video. Having the benifit of the doubt or not having the benifit of the doubt doesn't change anything in terms of uploading a video. If a video doesn't show up then there is no evidence, the video would be deemed to be bull or faked anyway.

I'm a guy! Heartagram, is the symbol of my favorite band...HIM...It's like a pentogram, but with a heart instead of the star...I'm a guy!

I thought your avatar was girly. sorry

It's understandable if you think I'm a Leprechaun. You know with the avatar and all

Edited by Mbyte

So your saying, that your parents pretty much took away your imagination and ceartivity at a young age, making you believe in the mainstream idea of reality...

And seriously, in a previous post, you said you heard that you could fly if you covered yourself in peanut butter, at midnight, naked, and jumped off your roof...Seems to me you had a very little amount of common sense...Even I have that, I'm just open to all possibilites...You guys make me look like I know nothing, and I am a huge fool...Fact is, I make all A's and B's

(Cept for spanish, I got a D in spanish, it's so stupid and boring, but spanish doesn't have anything to do with this)...Science is in fact, my best, and my favorite subject...So yea, I know the laws of physics, and math is my second best..So I am just as smart as any of guys guys were at 13, maybe smarter...Just wanted to make it clear I'm not some idiot kid, who wnats to have super powers...I'm sane...(Hopefully, hehe)

First off my parents did not take away my imagination or creativity. In fact they helped me explore both and encouraged both of them. They also taught me to think logically, rationally and recognize the lines between belief/fact/truth/fantasy/reality. Now that I am all grown up (debatable) I am both an artist and an engineer. I have imagination and creativity along with logic, science, mathematics and physics to guide me now. I am pretty well set I think.

Also I have a boat load of common sense. My little flying with peanut butter thing I mentioned was sarcasm. Learn it, accept it, appreciate it. You may be able to get high marks in most of your studies but I would seriously look into a reading comprehension brush up course. When we are discussing these things with you there seems to be a rather large gap between what we type and what you understand. Read more slowly or read thoroughly. Some very important pieces of information are being lost in translation here...

Now if science is your best subject and you have a grasp on the laws of physics then could you please apply both of these to your search for psi powers? I realize you are 13 and that might mean you are not even into high school yet so you have time. Take the highest science in high school you can. You will learn a lot and it will be a very enlightening experiance for you. Take what you learn there and apply it here. Learn, think, apply, think, try, think, decide, think. Do this and then we can discuss.

Kevin A.

As well, I agree that it seems as though most of the people that come on here making these amazing claims,

hardly have the basic principles on what they are talking about.

I feel that knowledge on these controversial subjects are of a necessity, and not the kind of knowledge one

would get out of these pseodo-biased teen sites that only encourage that it is indeed real, with no solid evidence

to back it up, except with speculative claims.

I try to encourage people to gather information from credible sources, as to help these people on here learn

something that is more inclined to teach than encourage people on these subjects.

Regards,

Tom

But, it's not like these are claims just recently going on...People have claimed these for hunddreds off years...And they went unchallenged, because of how often people claimed them...Levitation, Telekinesis, Chi balls, Black magic....It has survived through the centuries for a reason...

And Kevin...Had a feeling it was sarcasam, I was trying to debate with myself whether to post that post or not, cause I was afraid you had been sarcastic, i took a wild shot and thought I should try

But, it's not like these are claims just recently going on...People have claimed these for hunddreds off years...And they went unchallenged, because of how often people claimed them...Levitation, Telekinesis, Chi balls, Black magic....It has survived through the centuries for a reason...

And Kevin...Had a feeling it was sarcasam, I was trying to debate with myself whether to post that post or not, cause I was afraid you had been sarcastic, i took a wild shot and thought I should try

Yes, hundreds of years! With the same conclusions of no evidence. So, what does that tell YOU.

We went for hundreds of years, not knowing the world was round...What does that tell you?!

It tells us that people did not have the technology or will to show otherwise. That is very different situation when compared with the claim that telekinesis is a real power. Given some of the incredible claims being made about telekinsis, a simple demonstration where the ability of the claimant to either cheat or be doing things by known means is ruled out, would prove the ability instantly.

No such credible demontration exists, I repeat, no such credible demonstration exists. Much to our frustration and very much to the discredit of its supporters.

Why is telekinetic ability not taken seriously by any credible physisist in the world when a good demosntration would very easily prove the ability and shut the skeptics up? It's one of the simplest things to test ans people won't be tested.

It is absolutely farcical.

We went for hundreds of years, not knowing the world was round...What does that tell you?!

It was inevitable that the world would be discovered to be round. Current technology at the time

was not able to confirm it yet is all. As for your supposed abilities, no such luck.

I agree, If you can't demonstrate the easiest of all powers to test, its just not there...

Edited by KevinR

It tells us that people did not have the technology or will to show otherwise. That is very different situation when compared with the claim that telekinesis is a real power. Given some of the incredible claims being made about telekinsis, a simple demonstration where the ability of the claimant to either cheat or be doing things by known means is ruled out, would prove the ability instantly.

No such credible demontration exists, I repeat, no such credible demonstration exists. Much to our frustration and very much to the discredit of its supporters.

Why is telekinetic ability not taken seriously by any credible physisist in the world when a good demosntration would very easily prove the ability and shut the skeptics up? It's one of the simplest things to test ans people won't be tested.

It is absolutely farcical.

There have been many of these demonstartions..But the thing is, once a person fails to produce these reults once, even if they had done it 1000 times before, they lose all credibility from skeptics...Psychics arent perfect..

It was inevitable that the world would be discovered to be round. Current technology at the time

was not able to confirm it yet is all. As for your supposed abilities, no such luck.

No, it was because that was what was believed to be true at the time...Galleleo was mocked insanely, for saying it was round...People, just didn't except it because mainstream influence, had told them it was flat...

Funny how they can only do these things when nobody is watching.

Put somebody not easily fooled in the room and all of a sudden the nothing flies apart from excuses.

Theres an explanation for that too...Many people, like me, who can do this stuff, have a huge sensitivity to others feelings and emotions...Like we cna feel them too...Psychci stuff works best when excited, and happy...but usually people who are skeptical are exactly the opposite, or are very nervous, and don't believe it can be done...This, ends up affecting the psion...

No, it was because that was what was believed to be true at the time...Galleleo was mocked insanely, for saying it was round...People, just didn't except it because mainstream influence, had told them it was flat...

It was STILL inevitable that the world being round would be discovered. If you don't want to understand that,

then I am sorry.

Anyway, you are impossible, as you don't care to listen to reason. So, I have nothing more to say to you on

this matter.