Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost Hunters TAPS season 4

cpjason

I am really looking forward to the new season of Ghost Hunters. In my opinion it is the only paranormal show worth watching. Paranormal State? I will watch that if I want to see a barely out of puberty kid walk around talking about invisible demons, no evidence, and talk through a walkie talkie because he thinks it sounds cool...lol GHI? They should call it GHR...Ghost Hunters Rejects. Most Haunted? fake mediums and liars.

Here is a preview of TAPS season 4. The first episode they visit a site that has been off limits to the public for over 100 years...very exciting.

season 4 preview

For those of you who have never seen the show before, I invite you to check it out on the SciFi channel. It is a true look at work of paranormal investigators, and not fake in any way.

I thought about putting this in the paranormal TV section, but this forum gets read a lot more. Move it if you must, but I think it belongs here as well.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoahJaymes

• *Quinn*

• Mr  Honeybadger

• Asphodel

Yes, it's a great show and I agree that it's the only paranormal investigative show worth watching.

We've just had a new series of Most Haunted starting over here in the UK - I can't bear it, actually it's ok until Carl and Stewart turn up and then the same thing happens every time, they have stones thrown around, one of them might faint or be "possessed", Stewart will say he's leaving. I wish he would, and drag Carl's fake ass out of there with him. :huh:

I'm looking forward to next week's episode when they go to Burlington Prison in NJ. I've been there 3 times!

I don't usually watch ghost hunters as i am not a big fan of TAPS. But I have heard many things about that prison. So it should be a good show to catch!

I always watch it.

I hated Ghost Hunters International...I watched it for the historic places they went to.

=D I can't stand the other ghost shows, at least these people seem like they're trying to do it right.

I don't believe the stuff, but some of it is interesting.

Didn't really like Ghost Hunters International as much as TAPS. Some of those people were annoying. I haven't seen Paranormal States- where do you find that?

I will DVR TAPS and Destination Truth- the host is funny.

Didn't really like Ghost Hunters International as much as TAPS. Some of those people were annoying. I haven't seen Paranormal States- where do you find that?

I will DVR TAPS and Destination Truth- the host is funny.

Here's an episode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTfFDN1D7bs part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWU4yc8qKu0 part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0eeSZv90g part 3 Enjoy :tu:

Edited by the14u2cee

I will definitely watch. I even like GH International.

I try and not nit-pick a show over trivial things. I'm fairly easy to please.

Edited by ohio traveler

It was a great show. They caught a appirition on thermal, what appeared to be someone cooking something on a stove. The stove was also hot on thermal, but it hadn't been in use for over 100 years. I wish grant would have caught the face he saw on camera though. They also caught a disembodied voice.

Yeah it was a great episode. Place definitely has activity. The apparition on thermal was awesome, the 3 evps they had were incredible.

I loved Grant's reaction when he saw the face. :lol:

I thought it was an enjoyable episode. I like Ghost Hunters, though. I like GHI too. I don't like anything else, though.

Very decent episode, nice EVPs. Man, Steve is a douche, seriously. Practically giving away $60 and all because he is terrified of spiders, or "Anything that crawls." It made me laugh. Moron.

Very decent episode, nice EVPs. Man, Steve is a douche, seriously. Practically giving away $60 and all because he is terrified of spiders, or "Anything that crawls." It made me laugh. Moron.

Me and my two friends adore Steve, and the fact that he is scared of spiders, heights and flights only makes him more adorable. So take a hint all you men that think being all macho is a turnon to us women.....not so much. :P Show us some vulnerability!!

of course I don't speak for all women, just a random sampling of friends. ;) oh and I loved the show and this was a great episode! and yes Grant almost crapping his pants was great. lol

Edited by Jewels1958

"I ALMOST POOPED MY PANTS!!!"

Something I never thought I'd hear Grant scream. That was awesome. Almost as awesome as how they never catch things like that on camera despite the room being filled with cameramen.

That was a prank on Tango.

It made me laugh, too, but Steve's not a moron. He just always pranks on Tango. What would be the point of anyone crawling under something with so many bugs? I can't believe Tango did that, even for money.

Yeah. I thought it was funny. At least he gave the money, he could have been a prick and said he didn't go in far enough.

Me and my two friends adore Steve, and the fact that he is scared of spiders, heights and flights only makes him more adorable. So take a hint all you men that think being all macho is a turnon to us women.....not so much. :P Show us some vulnerability!!

of course I don't speak for all women, just a random sampling of friends. ;) oh and I loved the show and this was a great episode! and yes Grant almost crapping his pants was great. lol

I wish they had caught the face on film,too. We like Steve at our house too. I like the international show with all the amazing castles and buildings they explore.

Spent part of yesterday watching the marathon on Ghost Hunters. Got to see some I missed- it was great

Thanks for the youtube links for Paranormal State- will definitely check that out tonight.

That was a prank on Tango.

It made me laugh, too, but Steve's not a moron. He just always pranks on Tango. What would be the point of anyone crawling under something with so many bugs? I can't believe Tango did that, even for money.

For a quick $60 bucks I mighta given it a shot.

Getting me down in that cellar 11 or whatever mighta been a different story. I get claustrophobic a bit too easily.....a narrow path underground with ghosts in it - I don't know how much I could of handled that.

The EVPs they got were pretty good. You could definately hear the "Mommy, mommy" one, and "The boss wants it deeper" sounded pretty good too. I didn't know what to make of the "Can I have some water, sir" one. It didn't seem quite as clear.

The thing that stunk was 4 different people in this Fort Mifflin episode claimed to see shadow type figures or an apparition yet none of it was caught on tape. One guy said he saw one when he went to the bathroom. Another one said he saw one crawling through the narrow tunnel in that underground spot, and then there was the face the other person saw. And I thought there was a 4th, but I can't recall it all the sudden.

I never watched the show before but stumbled across it and saw the two episodes before the new one also. Those episodes had some pretty neat looking things on those heat sensitive cameras (or whatever their called) too. In one they were aiming it at a locker and you could easily see the outline of a man from it. I wish I knew more about how those cameras work just so I could understand what the chances are of picking up images like that accidently, or something in comparison to knowing if it means there is definately ghostly activity in the area.

On another episode one of the guys was having a seance with a spiritualist and on the heat camera thing while the reading was being done you could see this wave of energy coming off the guy and stretching out to the person giving the reading. The spiritualist then raised his hand out and once he did all the heat energy stuff faded right back to the guy getting the reading. It was pretty neat to see.

Definately a much better ghost show then all the others I've seen. And the TAPS people don't seem to jump to ghostly conclusions immediately whenever they hear or see something, so it comes off as a bit more believable when they give you the evidence they picked up on.

Edited by Left Field

I MISSED IT ! lol

no doubt it will rerun. I still think taps can do better - increased stays at places . cameras during the day as well ect........ since alot of sightings ect are during the day as well. And if it's sporadic the more time you spend the more time your bound to catch something.

maybe a sect that has around the clock survailence for a spell. Make a special out of it.

Paranormal State sucks. Destination Truth can be kinda lame at times. So far I like the UFO hunters ( that one guy Bill Birnes .... a bit too excitable for my taste but the composure of the other guys tends to outweigh him. Plus you gotta have one guy that seems a bit out there for contrast. )

.....I still think taps can do better - increased stays at places . cameras during the day as well ect........ since alot of sightings ect are during the day as well. And if it's sporadic the more time you spend the more time your bound to catch something.

Yea, I thought it was odd that they only take footage for one night (at least it came across that way every episode I caught). I thought it would make more sense if they stuck around and try to catch things for 3 days or so, but i guess they have their reasons why they don't.

I guess it wouldn't be bad though if they went back and revisted places later on.

I was so p***ed imissed this my mother in laws here and doesnt like that stuff.Does anyone have a link to somewhere i can watch it PLEASE???

You speak for me and the women in my house. We all love Steve. His fears do make him more adorable.

HI everyone, I just saw the show and absolutely loved it. I hope the teams stays the way it is now, cause if it does, we are gonna see a whole lot of comedy between Steve and Tango. Steve is simply a smart ass and Tango would do anything for the team lol. I think Tango has to stop being a punching bag and introduce a rubber spider to Steve lol. Can u imagine Steves face hahaha.

Gota say, i shat myself when Grant jumped cause he thought he saw a face. But his comment afterwards saying he wasnt scared just surprised was abit of bull. That reaction wasnt of someone who was merely surprised. Its ok, big tough ghost hunters can be scared to lol.