Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost Hunters TAPS season 4

cpjason

The 03/12/08 episode was so-so. The first part in the old jail was good. They caught that moving image on camera.

But I suppose they still have to show segments like the second part. Where the child thought someone was in her room all the time.

I'll give the episode a C+

That video evidence was pretty good and some would argue that just because paranormal stuff wasn't caught and/or didn't happen it still could've been a good episode because they went out and helped a family that needed them, which is what they strive to do in the first place, but overall the episode was kinda lame :/

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoahJaymes

• *Quinn*

• Mr  Honeybadger

• Asphodel

Next weeks they are supposedly investigating somewhere in Ohio FINALLY!!! I've never seen them do an investigation in Ohio though there are a lot of haunted places. Anyone know what they are investigating? Preview didnt say.

Next weeks they are supposedly investigating somewhere in Ohio FINALLY!!! I've never seen them do an investigation in Ohio though there are a lot of haunted places. Anyone know what they are investigating? Preview didnt say.

I watched it last night, and they also did one residential in Massachusetts not far from me. My hobby is taking pics off my TV during ghost hunting shows. Last night Steve and Tango saw a shadow near a door, so I took a pic. By the time they got there, there was nothing there. Can you see it, and I dont mean Steve's shadow? JN

I heard someone say they saw them in Destin Florida last week. I wonder if they were just staying there, or if there was an investigation at a local residence? I had not heard of any haunted locations in Destin before.

I watched it last night, and they also did one residential in Massachusetts not far from me. My hobby is taking pics off my TV during ghost hunting shows. Last night Steve and Tango saw a shadow near a door, so I took a pic. By the time they got there, there was nothing there. Can you see it, and I dont mean Steve's shadow? JN

Do you not see two people? Logic suggests, if you have two people, you will have two shadows. You can't forget the camera guy behind them shooting in their direction that will cast their shadows respectively.

Taking pictures of the TV during such shows is a waste of time. I mean really, what is the point based on what you see is already on video, what makes you think by taking a picture of the tv screen something is going to manifest JUST for your camera. The only way you can pick up anything via camera is to be in person and to be in person alone. I have seen countless pictures of your grainy imagery and what is found could be labeled matrixing at best.

By taking a picture of the tv of an already prerecorded broadcast, that is like taking a picture of a photograph hoping to pick something up that the camera that took the photo didn't pick up...

LOL

Edited by CryWolf

Do you not see two people? Logic suggests, if you have two people, you will have two shadows. You can't forget the camera guy behind them shooting in their direction that will cast their shadows respectively.

Taking pictures of the TV during such shows is a waste of time. I mean really, what is the point based on what you see is already on video, what makes you think by taking a picture of the tv screen something is going to manifest JUST for your camera. The only way you can pick up anything via camera is to be in person and to be in person alone. I have seen countless pictures of your grainy imagery and what is found could be labeled matrixing at best.

By taking a picture of the tv of an already prerecorded broadcast, that is like taking a picture of a photograph hoping to pick something up that the camera that took the photo didn't pick up...

LOL

Dont knock it till you try it. YES there are two guys, but Steve is closer so we can see his shadow, the other is further back and the shadow is on that window or door, is VERY high and wide. Some of these things can be seen with the naked eye, at least by me. Im a tv psychic LOL..

I would never try it. The shadow is bigger because the person is further back than steve. The further the person is from the casted shadow the bigger the shadow. Take for example, the cartoons with someone behind a sheet and this huge ass beast is walking toward them....as it approaches it gets smaller and smaller eventually revealing a mouse.

The shadow casted is that of the middle guy, Steve being the first, that guy being in the middle and the camera man being the last. Not rocket science.

I've been watching GH since day one and have enjoyed every show. Granted, some are sort of boring. But by the same token some are great. I think anyone that's into the paranormal would enjoy watching the show. I've learned quite a bit from those guys. Everything is not what it seems to be.

The reason I like it is because they go into a situation and investigate by looking for ways to debunk peoples' claims of a haunting.

About eighty percent of their investigations are debunked. Some clients want so badly to be haunted they almost don't want to hear that whatever they were experiencing can be explained away.

Quite unlike Most Haunted or that kids show, Paranormal State.

In the new episode they'll be investigating claims of a haunting at the Wright-Patterson Air force Base in Dayton Ohio.

We'll see...

:D On the TAPS forum ,under episodes,they go to Prospect Place and i think Wright -Patterson. Someone mentioned about snow,so I guess they went there in winter?

Will have to try to see the episode on SCI-Fi Channel's website. The place is haunted by several ghosts.

There is the ghost of a man that was hung in the barn, a little girl in the house,and several other spirits. In fact one paranormal group who go there quite often had a photo posted of what appeared to be ghost eyes .It was taken up I think in the tower.You could see eyes but no body.I don't think they have on their website that photo posted anymore.

Wright Patterson has a lot of planes and other things. I understand,they have the engine and some other parts of the famous B-52 Bomber,the Lady Be Good,that disappeared in the desert of North Africa during WW2. My dad served there during the war,and knew several of the guys on it.

Interesting what kind of activity they will find there.

We're all looking forward to the new episode at the Wright-Patterson Air Force Base. The main focus of the investigation will be buildings 219 and 70.

According to a press release at that time it's one of the places where material from the 1947 Roswell UFO Crash was brought to Hangar 18. But that's another show.

Yeah, Wright AFB is supposed to house the remains of what was left over from Roswell.

However, the episode tomorrow night will be good, believe that :D

Wright Patt has a very impressive Air Force museum full of new and vintage planes.

Is an area of it supposedly haunted ? Or are they trying to tie in the Roswell / Alien connection ?

So now it appears if TAPS can't find a haunted location they are going to see if a UFO site like Roswell is going to potentially hold paranormal activity? LOL... Just kidding!

Talk about desperate! Hahaha... :lol:

Nah, it should be good. I watched the preview and seen the flash light turn on and off on its own. If it wasn't a malfunction or glitch that is awesome evidence!

pretty crazy episode! That flashlight was nuts. I like how they mentioned the roswell connection a couple times. I wish the govt would just f'n clue the public in already. As corny as it sounds, I actually had a UFO experience near there years back lol.

i haven't seen the WP AFG one yet i am recording it as we speak, i'll probably watch it this weekend, hope its a good one.

Woot a new season of GhostHunters. It's good to see they are doing a better job at fakeing hauntings. The Tango in a sheet trick was getting old.