Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

To those who believe the 911 official story

Zaus

Inconsistencies in the story

The Evidence the official story is based on

Nist Report bunch of BS

Other things to note about NIST's draft report

* The buildings collapsed straight down, and at virtually free-fall speed, as in controlled demolitions, and then the rubble smoldered for months.

* Many people in the buildings said that they heard or felt explosions.

* Virtually all the concrete of these enormous structures was pulverized into very fine dust.

* Much of this dust, along with pieces of steel and aluminum, was blown out horizontally several hundred feet.

* Most of the steel beams and columns came down in sections about 30 feet long, conveniently ready to be loaded on trucks.

I believe what i see and i see thermite.

EDIT:

How could you believe that a plane that took down the WTC towers could suddenly unveil 2 unscathed passports as "proof"?

Do you buy EVERYTHING they want you to swallow??!?

BTW, Popular Mechanics is also BS, owned by the Hearst Corporation, a US weapons contractor with obvious motives as to why they released their 9/11 debunking articles.

Also, Kean Commision, BS.

Thomas kean (Oilman! CFR member! Homeland Security!)

Lee H. Hamilton (Homeland Security Advisory Council, CFR member)

Think about it for a second... a controlled DEMO TEAM, couldn't take down this concrete structure...

This building was MADE TO BE ABLE TO DEAL WITH A PLANE CRASH.

Proof, only for those who have a long attention span

Edited by Zaus

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flyingswan

• Q24

• turbonium

• merril

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't bother with these people, they're much happier believing a few - Snip - armed with sticks with no flight training magically stole a couple of planes and flew them off course without USA fighter intervention. Then of course the CIA magically produces the identity of these hijackers out of the evaporated ashes of their remains. Then of course we have to retaliate by attacking a country that had nothing to do with it, with all those nasty invisible WMD's, and conveniently with all that delicious rich oil. Makes sense.

Edited by Saru
Removed racist term

The sad thing is, the general public doesn't care and doesn't know any better. They know what they were told through what they heard in the mainstream media and nothing more.

For every person than even responds to a thread like this to call it nonsense there are hundreds more that wouldn't even know the debated points on the topic. They simply know what they were told and wouldn't care to have a thought as to why they should think otherwise and/or question the "official" version of events.

How comical is it when they went for a little while with the color coded state of terror thing-a-ma-jiggies they were showing on our TV screens. What a joke that was.

And this war, what the hell is the purpose of it anymore? Bush continues to push this like its the most important thing in all the world. Like without it the entire Earth will be slaves to the terrorists. It's ridiculous.

And what was it - the PNAC thing that stated it will take a Pearl Harbor type of event to get the public behind this war they wanted to launch in the first place and then it just so happens 9/11 comes along. It makes me sick.

I don't understand all of it, and I'm not willing to say the government put into motion the things to make 9/11 happen, but there is definately more to what happened than what is publicly known. It's so twisted and confusing however that it becomes quite difficult to really understand how it all went down.

Edited by Left Field

- Snip - armed with sticks

With comments like that I'd take the official story over yours anyday.

See, didn't even bother to address the Racist comment... I like to know who's in the bed before I jump in mate.

Sorry, but if the people in your bed are a bunch of Racist internet kids then I'm sleeping on the floor.

Edited by Cr33p

See, didn't even bother to address the Racist comment... I like to know who's in the bed before I jump in mate.

Sorry, but if the people in your bed are a bunch of Racist internet kids then I'm sleeping on the floor.

And who would you like to address the racist comment?

It's foolish to take someone elses poor response and then try to apply it to everyone discussing the topic. Quite frankly, his racist remark has nothing to due with the purpose of this thread. If that's what you wish you to grab hold of and make the main thing you've gotten from this however, then so be it.

Edited by Left Field

Well not really. As most Racists fail to take into account that every human (whether black, white or yellow) all have the same anatomy.

This only shows sheer ignorance for information with regards to racial. So if he cannot take analyze information properly when it comes to race, why the hell am I going to believe him when he says theres a NWO and 9/11 was an inside job?

Very typical of you conspirators, all sticking up for each other. Makes you feel warm inside doesn't it?

Very typical of you conspirators, all sticking up for each other. Makes you feel warm inside doesn't it?

How did I defend him? You sound just as silly as he does.

According to you, his racist comment has now made everyone that questions the events of 9/11 rascist?

Not only that, but you apparently think racists aren't capable of having intelligence on any topic apparently. I certainly don't condone racism, but that doesn't mean a racist can't possess intelligence in certain areas.

Edited by Left Field

How did I defend him? You sound just as silly as he does.

Well if I were trying to put forward an argument I'd attack those that brought race into it when race has nothing to do with it whatsoever. Also, you might wanna read your first post in this thread...see who sounds more silly.

Being a Racist clearly shows that a particular person has the innate ability to be extremely jaded.

Edited by Cr33p

I certainly don't condone racism, but that doesn't mean a racist can't possess intelligence in certain areas.

Yea, certainly looks like your trying your hardest not to. Cus everybody should love a Racist.

Edited by Cr33p

Also, you might wanna read your first post in this thread...see who sounds more silly.

Tell me what I said that is so silly in my first post.

Yea, certainly looks like your trying your hardest not to. Cus everybody should love a Racist.

You got some issues that I'm not gonna be able to help you with. All of a sudden I'm a racist because someone else made a racist comment....you don't have the best reasoning abilities do you?

BTW, it's rather funny you pick out how no one responded to the racist comment, yet that is the ONLY thing you responded to in this thread. It'd be like a random poster suddenly throwing out that they believe in Santa Claus when the topic of the thread has nothing to do with that and then picking that one comment out as the only thing you are going to focus on.

So, anything on 9/11 you will discuss?

You know why building 7 collapsed?

Do you know why stations were reporting the building collapsed while it was still standing behind them in the background as they reported it?

You know why all the concrete was pulverized to dust?

Why was molten metal in the debris? Why did it stay burning like that for weeks afterwards?

Why is it that there is molten metal dripping down the building before it collapsed? (signs of thermite being used)

How is it that the buildings fell at nearly free fall speed?

Why were there explosions in the basements of the buildings?

Take your pick, or would you rather stick to calling everyone who questions the official version of 9/11 a racist based of one persons response and then ignore the whole point of this thread?

Edited by Left Field

http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/home

http://www.911myths.com/

http://www.debunk911myths.org/

* The buildings collapsed straight down, and at virtually free-fall speed, as in controlled demolitions, and then the rubble smoldered for months.

No they didn't.

Yes things explode in fire.

* Virtually all the concrete of these enormous structures was pulverized into very fine dust.

So all of the rubble that was removed was steel?

* Much of this dust, along with pieces of steel and aluminum, was blown out horizontally several hundred feet.

From buildings that "collapsed straight down"?

* Most of the steel beams and columns came down in sections about 30 feet long, conveniently ready to be loaded on trucks.

So all of the cutting was for show?

No, you don't.

Don't bother with these people, they're much happier believing a few - snip -

I see you know nothing of Arabic people or Muslims.

armed with sticks

Boxcutters. I see now why you believe in the CTs, you haven't even heard the "official story!"

with no flight training

Except for the ones who went to flight school.

http://www.911myths.com/html/flight_school_dropouts.html

magically stole a couple of planes

What's magic about standing up, brandishing weapons, saying you have a bomb and that you're hijacking a plane?

and flew them off course without USA fighter intervention.

You know how many civilian aircraft were intercepted over North America in the 10 years before 9/11? One.

Then of course the CIA magically produces the identity of these hijackers out of the evaporated ashes of their remains.

It's called investigating.

Then of course we have to retaliate by attacking a country that had nothing to do with it,

True, and one that did.

with all those nasty invisible WMD's,

That the government cabal forgot to plant.

and conveniently with all that delicious rich oil. Makes sense.

That America is getting all of...

Many people in the buildings said that they heard or felt explosions.

Yeah, funny how a commercial airliner slamming into a building can sound a bit like an explosion.

Don't bother with these people, they're much happier believing a few primitive **** ****** muslims armed with sticks with no flight training magically stole a couple of planes and flew them off course without USA fighter intervention.

Except they DID have flight training. Even without studying up on it, most people would remember that. You would think such a concerned knower of the truth would at least be aware of claims of flight training and address them even if they don't believe them...

You know there is actually a long history of Arabs (oh sorry, I mean primitive **** ******s with sticks) hijacking planes. It was very big in the 80's. I don't think all the witnesses on those planes were government agents. So it is possible for them to steal planes (hard to believe, I know!). And most of them weren't intercepted and shot down by jets.

Edited by Ins0mniac

QUOTE (anonymous51 @ Mar 5 2008, 10:38 PM)

Don't bother with these people, they're much happier believing a few primitive **** ****** muslims armed with sticks with no flight training magically stole a couple of planes and flew them off course without USA fighter intervention.

Anonymous...did you actually say that?

**** ****** Muslims?

How politically incorrect can you be?!

:D

These poeple were intelligent people...a wee skewed in their dogmatic thinking (nuts actually), but nonetheless, intelligent.

Further, they weren't armed with sticks...they were armed with box cutters, and with a decidedly adept mode of invoking fear among the people they attacked ("I've got a bomb and I'll blow it up if you don't sit quietly!")..

...think about some glazed eyed towel head saying that while you're sitting helplessly in the seat of a crowded jet-liner at 35,000 feet...

Further yet, it is a fact that some of these "monkeys" had basic flight training (I could teach anyone to fly a plane into a building without any in-depth experience...). What these kooks did was not rocket science, I guarantee you. A couple hours in the air and anyone, sufficiently motivated, could be taught to maneuver a big jet in the sky towards a target.

What happened on 9-11 was perfectly understandable, was not miraculous (save a consideration of how we allowed it to happen), and involved no particular enhanced skills at all.

I could've done what those hijackers did vis-a-vis flying the airplane...and I've never flown a 757 or 767 type aircraft....I guarantee you I could do it with a couple hours instruction.

I think what's unbelievable about 9-11 was not the fact that it happened, but rather was the fact that America could've allowed such a thing to happen.

Back in 1940, a 22 year old Senior at Harvard University wrote a thesis which became a published book called "Why England Slept".

That senior's name was John Kennedy.

In it he examined the failure of the British Government under Chamberlain to take steps to prevent WW2.

One day there will probably be written a book entitled "Why America Slept". That book will be about 9-11 and why we were caught with our pants down sitting comfortably on the toilet while 19 Islamic crazys were permitted to do something like they did on 9-11-01...

A couple hours in the air and anyone, sufficiently motivated, could be taught to maneuver a big jet in the sky towards a target.

or even less time. In a recent Mythbusters episode, Adam and Jamie were each given two tries on a professional airline simulator, simulating a 777 if I recall correctly. Their first try, they had clear weather, but no instruction. Only one had any clue what the controls even did and both predicatably crashed trying to land. Their second try they had worse weather but also an air traffic controller talking them in. He only had access to their radio and the radar image of them. He couldn't actually see them in the simulator or see their results. With just this little bit of help, both managed to get a safe landing on the runway with one right on the center line. A little instruction goes a long way.

Inconsistencies in the story

The Evidence the official story is based on

Nist Report bunch of BS

Fine! Then go ahead and give us one name, just one name, maybe the source of explosive or the ones who planted them so we can track down who is the mastermind.

Well???

Don't bother with these people, they're much happier believing a few primitive **** ****** muslims armed with sticks with no flight training magically stole a couple of planes and flew them off course without USA fighter intervention. Then of course the CIA magically produces the identity of these hijackers out of the evaporated ashes of their remains. Then of course we have to retaliate by attacking a country that had nothing to do with it, with all those nasty invisible WMD's, and conveniently with all that delicious rich oil. Makes sense.

Same with you, just one name among the hundreds behind that fantistic ploy to knock down the twin tower.

or even less time. In a recent Mythbusters episode, Adam and Jamie were each given two tries on a professional airline simulator, simulating a 777 if I recall correctly. Their first try, they had clear weather, but no instruction. Only one had any clue what the controls even did and both predicatably crashed trying to land. Their second try they had worse weather but also an air traffic controller talking them in. He only had access to their radio and the radar image of them. He couldn't actually see them in the simulator or see their results. With just this little bit of help, both managed to get a safe landing on the runway with one right on the center line. A little instruction goes a long way.

Great, but it's entirely irrelevant to the 9/11 flights.

Great, but it's entirely irrelevant to the 9/11 flights.

Not entirely... most assuredly the situations were vastly different, but Frenat's example does show that with a minimum amount of advice and / or training, someone could - and obviously did - fly a large passenger jet well enough to land it relatively safely (even if only in a simulator) or, with a little more specialized training - even just a few hours - learn enough about flying a large passenger jet to figure out how to turn off the transponders and then change course mid-air and fly the jet into a building. However it seems in at least one case, the lesson on which switch turns on the cabin PA system and which one turns on the air-to-ground radio was probably skipped... ;)

The basics of flight are fairly simple, really... thrust, drag, lift, pitch, yaw, roll... even someone who has only piloted a glider (or even MS Flight Sim) understands the same fundamentals behind flying a large passenger jet. Give that same person a few hours in a simulator or even with just a really good instructor and a person could - and obviously did - learn just enough to accomplish their mission.

Cz

These poeple were intelligent people...a wee skewed in their dogmatic thinking (nuts actually), but nonetheless, intelligent.

It seems you haven't read what their flight instructors said about them...

Rick Garza, a flight instructor at Sorbi's Flying Club, had this to say about the two alleged hijackers originally thought to have piloted Flight 77, Khalid al-Mihdar and Nawaq al-Hamzi: "It was like Dumb and Dumber, I mean, they were clueless. It was clear they were never going to make it as pilots."

Further, they weren't armed with sticks...they were armed with box cutters,

Sure, everybody's terrified of little blades that you can snap off with your fingers! [/img]http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img]

and with a decidedly adept mode of invoking fear among the people they attacked ("I've got a bomb and I'll blow it up if you don't sit quietly!")..

Decidedly cliche, said in virtually every movie with a hijacker.

Further yet, it is a fact that some of these "monkeys" had basic flight training (I could teach anyone to fly a plane into a building without any in-depth experience...).

I highly doubt it, MID.

What these kooks did was not rocket science, I guarantee you. A couple hours in the air and anyone, sufficiently motivated, could be taught to maneuver a big jet in the sky towards a target.

Nonsense. Flying 7 miles above the ground, with no visual references, and no assistance from ATC's, "Dumb and Dumber" wouldn't have the slightest clue where they were, or how to re-direct the plane towards New York and the WTC.

Turbs... only YOU could come up with a statement as moronic as this....

Sure, everybody's terrified of little blades that you can snap off with your fingers! [/img]http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Tell ya what... you hold a brand new one of these

linked-image

or maybe this

linked-image

up to your neck or wrist or just about any fleshy part of your body with the blade even slightly extended then exert a little pressure and see what damage it can do.

Or perhaps one of these

linked-image

Or maybe this one

linked-image

Maybe one that has a blade like this

linked-image

You'll notice that only the first two images were of the type of boxcutter that uses the "little blades that you can snap off with your fingers"... the other ones use thin yet solid stainless steel blades.

:rolleyes: indeed

Cz

Except they DID have flight training. Even without studying up on it, most people would remember that. You would think such a concerned knower of the truth would at least be aware of claims of flight training and address them even if they don't believe them...

Key words: ...EVEN WITHOUT STUDYING UP ON IT, MOST PEOPLE WOULD REMEMBER(I.E. were brainwashed into thinking) THAT.

Look, this isnt easy... ITS BEEN 7 YEARS AND YOU PEOPLE STILL ARE SHOWING NO SIGNS OF INTELLIGENCE!!!

From the man who TRAINED THEM

You should look up how many documented "false flag" operations there have been in the last, oh... 100 years, then we can talk.

EDIT: im simply stunned by the sheer amount of people avoiding the evidence at hand!!!!

Its like tying to coerce a duck into reading a book!!!!

Edited by Zaus

Alright, i want ever person who believes the "official story" to point to the "official report".

Now, if you stand on our governments side, this is WHAT YOU BELIEVE TO BE TRUE.

ironically i hope your all not going to point to the 911 commission, because i WILL make you LOOK and FEEL stupid...