Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Does Our Brain/Environment Create God?

InnerSpace

was watching about Michelangelo last night - this was interesting. that his painting of God on the Sistine Chapel is actually mans brain -------------- so man makes God who makes man - how cool is that ?

linked-image

linked-image

Edited by Lt_Ripley

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• greggK

• InnerSpace

• Lt_Ripley

• Marietta

was watching about Michelangelo last night - this was interesting. that his painting of God on the Sistine Chapel is actually mans brain -------------- so man makes God who makes man - how cool is that ?

Wow!!! That is cool!!! :tsu: Thanks for sharing that, Ripley!

Thanks IS for the information on how electro-magnetic fields influence the human body. I stopped using a heating blanket about 15 years ago after reading similar information.

Thanks IS for the information on how electro-magnetic fields influence the human body. I stopped using a heating blanket about 15 years ago after reading similar information.

Your welcome John. :) Thank goodness you were aware of the potential ramifications, and stopped using the electric blanket when you did.

linked-image

linked-image

I recall read'n somewhere that most if not all of Michelangelo's paintings had 'hidden meanings'(?) So it kinda makes sense eh...

"I have no doubt in my mind, at the present time,
that the greatest polluting element in the earth's environment is the proliferation of electromagnetic fields.
I consider that to be far greater on a global scale than warming."

~Robert O. Becker, M. D., Author of Cross Currents and The Body Electric

EMF/RF Whole body effects:
There is an episode of Star Trek in which the crew of the Enterprise was deprived of REM (rapid eye movement) sleep because of some freaky space glitch. As a consequence of being dream deprived, they began to hallucinate when they were awake. Scientists like John Lilly and Jean Houston, just to name a few, have proven this does indeed occur. Lack of melatonin causes sleep deprivation. Sleep deprivation causes lack of REM.

Since melatonin and serotonin are the primary circadian endocrine hormones, all vital organs, including the brain, hypothalamus, central nervous system, lymph system, immune system, heart, lungs, liver, kidneys, uterus, testes and fetus, have melatonin and serotonin receptors. Hence, substances that alter the melatonin/serotonin balance can affect organs throughout the brain and body. Melatonin production is very low at birth, peaks in early childhood and declines from puberty onwards. Electrification of homes produce more light-at-night and higher ELF oscillating electromagnetic fields, both of which are proven to reduce melatonin. Normal household light-at-night delays the onset of sleep. People still sleep in the dark but in electromagnetic fields that also reduce melatonin during sleep.

Because the melatonin/serotonin balance is the primary circadian regulator, the daily awake/sleep, metabolic, respiratory, cardiac and activity cycle is modulated though melatonin and serotonin receptors in all our vital organs, especially the brain, hypothalamus, central nervous system, lungs, heart, reproductive organs and fetus. The mother's melatonin passes through the placenta to the fetus in her womb regulating the daily cycle of the fetus and protecting the fetus from oxidative free radical damage. Reducing mother's nocturnal melatonin will increase the risk of fetal genetic and immune system damage. The biophysical mechanism for detecting and responding to external ELF signals, resulting in reduced melatonin, occurs through resonant absorption of the ELF signals in the brain. As I've already mentioned in my last post, calcium ions and neurotransmitters oscillate at the EEG frequencies.

ELF signals induce alterations in the calcium ion signals that in turn send signals to the pineal that alters the melatonin/serotonin balance. This is transferred to the body organs through the CNS (central nervous system) and hormone/enzyme/ion cellular signalling system. In addition, the ELF signal systems in cells, also involve calcium ions, can be directly interfered with by external ELF signals of extremely low intensity through non-equilibrium resonant absorption processes at the cell membrane. This is a resonant phenomenon that only operates in the normal mammal temperature range. It is dependent on the earth's geomagnetic field strength and orientation and therefore varies from place to place and time to time.

Biophysical Summary:
There are well established and observationally confirmed mechanisms for external ELF signals to be resonantly absorbed in human tissue, especially the brain and heart, and cause reduced melatonin. Melatonin is the most potent naturally produced antioxidant that helps to protect cells from genetic damage that leads to cancer, neurological, cardiac and reproductive damage, illness and death. Melatonin levels also affect the health of the immune system that also has a vital role in trying to maintain health. Since a damaged cell should be eliminated by programmed cell death, apoptosis, or by natural killer cells in the immune system, altered calcium ions negatively affect both of these processes. There is considerable evidence relating EMF exposure to reduces immune system competence. Exposure to power frequency fields produced changes in the immune system that were both real and inconsistent. This is because they are complex and non-linear producing a deterministic chaos effect.

Data from the 19th century on hallucinations and magnetic disturbances were found to exhibit a direct and statistically significant correlation. The aa magnetic index over the period 1868-89 and concurrent visual hallucinatory activity were found to co-vary. Magnetic influences on the pineal hormone, melatonin, are suggested as a source of variation. Delta sleep-deprivation: Prolonged sleep deprivation (+48 hours) results in severe mental disturbance, attention deficit, withdrawing, visual complaints, hallucinations and time distortion. After 5 days you may even end up in a mental institution. Robert Whitaker, author of Mad in America interviewed recovered schizophrenics and he said that absolutely every single case admits to a period of sleeplessness prior to a psychic break. This is a clear indication of melatonin deficiency.

Dr. Magda Havas, a professor and research scientist at Trent University in Peterborough Ontario, believes as much as 35-50% the Canadian population may suffer from some sensitivity to electric and magnetic fields. Trends show as much as 50% of the total population will succumb to electrosensitively by the year 2017. The data submitted here were collected in Austria, Germany, Great Britain, Ireland, Sweden, in Switzerland and in the USA.

linked-image

More than 50% of those who worked with computers reported that they had health symptoms. The checklist of symptoms
were typical of EHS and included musculoskeletal, respiratory, dermatological, gastrointestinal, neurological and memory problems. Source

Dirty Electricity Definition

Dirty Electricity

Scientific Warnings

Latest Research

Health Symptoms

Source ~ Source ~ Source ~ Source ~ Source Edited by Inner Space

Cell Phones And Wireless Dangers - The Fundamentals
The Largest Biological Experiment Ever
By Arthur Firstenberg

Fundamentals:
The most basic fact about cell phones and cell towers is that they emit microwave radiation; so do Wi-Fi (wireless Internet) antennas, wireless computers, cordless (portable) phones and their base units, and all other wireless devices. If it's a communication device and it's not attached to the wall by a wire, it's emitting radiation. Most Wi-Fi systems and some cordless phones operate at the exact same frequency as a microwave oven, while other devices use a different frequency. Wi-Fi is always on and always radiating. The base units of most cordless phones are always radiating, even when no one is using the phone. A cell phone that is on but not in use is also radiating. And, needless to say, cell towers are always radiating.

An astronomer once quipped that if Neil Armstrong had taken a cell phone to the Moon in 1969, it would have appeared to be the third most powerful source of microwave radiation in the universe, next only to the Sun and the Milky Way. He was right. Life evolved with negligible levels of microwave radiation. ** An increasing number of scientists speculate that our body's own cells, in fact, use the microwave spectrum to communicate with one another, like children whispering in the dark, and that cell phones, like jackhammers, interfere with their signaling. ** In any case, it is a fact that we are all being bombarded, day in and day out, whether we use a cell phone or not, by an amount of microwave radiation that is some ten million times as strong as the average natural background. And it is also a fact that most of this radiation is due to technology that has been developed since the 1970s.

As far as cell phones themselves are concerned, if you put one up to your head you are damaging your brain in a number of different ways. First, think of a microwave oven. A cell phone, like a microwave oven and unlike a hot shower, heats you from the inside out, not from the outside in. And there are no sensory nerve endings in the brain to warn you of a rise in temperature because we did not evolve with microwave radiation, and this never happens in nature. Worse, the structure of the head and brain is so complex and non-uniform that "hot spots" are produced, where heating can be tens or hundreds of times what it is nearby. Hot spots can occur both close to the surface of the skull and deep within the brain, and also on a molecular level.

Cell phones are regulated by the Federal Communications Commission, and you can find, in the packaging of most new phones, a number called the Specific Absorption Rate, or SAR, which is supposed to indicate the rate at which energy is absorbed by the brain from that particular model. One problem, however, is the arbitrary assumption, upon which the FCC's regulations are based, that the brain can safely dissipate added heat at a rate of up to 1 degree C per hour. Compounding this is the scandalous procedure used to demonstrate compliance with these limits and give each cell phone its SAR rating. The standard way to measure SAR is on a "phantom" consisting, incredibly, of a homogenous fluid encased in Plexiglas in the shape of a head. Presto, no hot spots! But in reality, people who use cell phones for hours per day are chronically heating places in their brain. The FCC's safety standard, by the way, was developed by electrical engineers, not doctors.

The Blood-Brain Barrier:
The second effect that I want to focus on, which has been proven in the laboratory, should by itself have been enough to shut down this industry and should be enough to scare away anyone from ever using a cell phone again. I call it the “smoking gun” of cell phone experiments. Like most biological effects of microwave radiation, this has nothing to do with heating. The brain is protected by tight junctions between adjacent cells of capillary walls, the so-called blood-brain barrier, which, like a border patrol, lets nutrients pass through from the blood to the brain, but keeps toxic substances out. Since 1988, researchers in the laboratory of a Swedish neurosurgeon, Leif Salford, have been running variations on this simple experiment: they expose young laboratory rats to either a cell phone or other source of microwave radiation, and later they sacrifice the animals and look for albumin in their brain tissue. Albumin is a protein that is a normal component of blood but that does not normally cross the blood-brain barrier. The presence of albumin in brain tissue is always a sign that blood vessels have been damaged and that the brain has lost some of its protection.

Here is what these researchers have found, consistently for 18 years: Microwave radiation, at doses equal to a cell phone’s emissions, causes albumin to be found in brain tissue. A one-time exposure to an ordinary cell phone for just two minutes causes albumin to leak into the brain. In one set of experiments, reducing the exposure level by a factor of 1,000 actually increased the damage to the blood-brain barrier, showing that this is not a dose-response effect and that reducing the power will not make wireless technology safer. And finally, in research published in June 2003, a single two-hour exposure to a cell phone, just once during its lifetime, permanently damaged the blood-brain barrier and, on autopsy 50 days later, was found to have damaged or destroyed up to 2 percent of an animal’s brain cells, including cells in areas of the brain concerned with learning, memory and movement.1 Reducing the exposure level by a factor of 10 or 100, thereby duplicating the effect of wearing a headset, moving a cell phone further from your body, or standing next to somebody else’s phone, did not appreciably change the results! Even at the lowest exposure, half the animals had a moderate to high number of damaged neurons.
The implications for us? Two minutes on a cell phone disrupts the blood-brain barrier, two hours on a cell phone causes permanent brain damage, and secondhand radiation may be almost as bad. The blood-brain barrier is the same in a rat and a human being.

Symptoms:
Today, with the mass proliferation of radio towers and personal transmitters, the disease has spread like a plague into the general population. Estimates of its prevalence range up to one-third of the population, but it is rarely recognized for what it is until it has so disabled a person that he or she can no longer participate in society. You may recognize some of its common symptoms: insomnia, dizziness, nausea, headaches, fatigue, memory loss, inability to concentrate, depression, chest discomfort, ringing in the ears. Patients may also develop medical problems such as chronic respiratory infections, heart arrhythmias, sudden fluctuations in blood pressure, uncontrolled blood sugar, dehydration, and even seizures and internal bleeding.

Full Article/Source Edited by Inner Space

Cell Phones/EMF-RF and Brain Tumors

Please watch these short videos, especially if you have children who use cell phones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkeMLOIAEKU (7 minute video)

(7 minute video)

Edited to add this video. Interesting that these RF/Cell phone towers are now being disguised, even in Churches. I'm not suggesting that there is a conspiracy, but that anyone can move into an area unaware of the existance of one of these towers, because they may in fact be disguised as trees, a house, or...well, watch for yourself.

Edited by Inner Space

Dangers Of The Wireless Age (Cell Phone, Wi-Fi and EMF/RF) - Scientific Explanation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I1zQ9CDbgE&NR=1 (Part 1 - 10 minutes)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlThcHRPJEw...feature=related (Part 2 - 10 minutes)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtYSNzF8nPY...feature=related (Part 3 - 10 minutes)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjfBPl0anOo...feature=related (Part 4 - 10 minutes)

Could he see the future? Nostradamus..

How you explain/describe about his brain level?

Edited by =Jak=

Wow! There sure is a lot of information to absorb in this thread, and i really appreciate what i've read so far! Although it will take quite a bit of time, and going over it often to understand it all! Although i havn't had visual or auditory hallucinations that i am aware of, i have approached most of my doctors with a thought that most of my physical problems just might be environmental sensitivities, or allergies. They look at me like i'm bonkers, and give me a dozen new prescriptions! I guess they don't take me seriously because i'm just your average house wife, and what could i possibly know? Granted i've not completed high school, but that doesn't make me stupid! Although i'm still working on untying my tongue from some of those big words, most of what i've read makes sense in a big way! And none of it takes away from, or threatens my Christian faith! Quite the opposite in fact, it supports my belief that we need to use the tools and common sense we have been given, and not jump to conclusions without exsamining everything thoroughly in, and around us first! Too much damage has been done with single minded, narrow visioned beliefs, thoughts, and ideals! But like Mabon, and goalienan i think i will just spend time at the back trying to learn more, and as much as i can! Great thread SI, as well as much needed! :yes::tu:

Could he see the future? Nostradamus..

How you explain/describe about his brain level?

Hi Jak :). I remember the first time I saw the movie "The Man Who Saw Tomorrow". I couldn't believe what I was watching, and I became consumed in finding out all I could about Nostradamus. Unfortunately...or perhaps I should say fortunately ;), the more I studied about the man's life, the more I became aware that "prophesies" in his quatrains were just interpretations that didn't hold much weight. As an example:

Nostradomus:

Bêtes farouches de faim fleuves tranner;

Plus part du champ encore Hister sera,

En caige de fer le grand sera treisner,

Quand rien enfant de Germain observa. (II.24)

Interpretation:

Beasts wild with hunger will cross the rivers,

The greater part of the battle will be against Hitler.

He will cause great men to be dragged in a cage of iron,

When the son of Germany obeys no law.

"Hister" refers to a geographical region, not a person. So does "Germain," aka Germania which was an ancient region of Europe, north of the Danube and east of the Rhine. It may also refer to a part of the Roman Empire, corresponding to present-day northeastern France and part of Belgium and the Netherlands. Because Hister is an ancient name for the Danube region near Hitler's childhood home, some think the reference is clearly to him.

Nostradamus began having visions (hallucinations) after experiencing horrible trauma and guilt when he blamed himself for the death of his wife and children...putting them in harms way. He brought his family into the city with him when he went to visit his Uncle, I believe it was, knowing that he had the bubonic plague.

Jean-Claude Pecker a scientist and author, maintains that Nostradamus described not future events but events of his own and earlier times. According to Pecker, Nostradamus disguised them in a sort of coded French because in his "troubled period" he was under constant threat.

If you do a little research, you won't have to look far to see what I'm taking about. Appreciate you browsing the thread, and thanks for your question.

Wow! There sure is a lot of information to absorb in this thread, and i really appreciate what i've read so far! Although it will take quite a bit of time, and going over it often to understand it all! Although i haven't had visual or auditory hallucinations that i am aware of, i have approached most of my doctors with a thought that most of my physical problems just might be environmental sensitivities, or allergies. They look at me like i'm bonkers, and give me a dozen new prescriptions! I guess they don't take me seriously because i'm just your average house wife, and what could i possibly know? Granted i've not completed high school, but that doesn't make me stupid!

Hi Sweetpea, :) I appreciate you taking the time to post your experience...and I'm really sorry to hear about your health problems. You are not alone, that's for sure. It is my hope that doctors will become more aware of the symptoms of EHS. It's unfortunate that they have not in your case. We know our own bodies best, and like you shared...often-times they just don't listen, and/or they are so busy that they don't have time to stay abreast of all the mounting research.

Although i'm still working on untying my tongue from some of those big words, most of what i've read makes sense in a big way! And none of it takes away from, or threatens my Christian faith! Quite the opposite in fact, it supports my belief that we need to use the tools and common sense we have been given, and not jump to conclusions without examining everything thoroughly in, and around us first! Too much damage has been done with single minded, narrow visioned beliefs, thoughts, and ideals!

I'm really glad you brought that up, because this is one of the points I'm trying to make here. We have a generation of children who are growing up exposed to these dangerous energy fields. Who knows what their future holds, and how much damage has already been done to our younger generation. I presented information a few posts back (posts# 58 & 61) about what can happen to people when they have brain damage or tumors, and how they ended up in prison because of bad behavior due to these neurological conditions. Our children are already starting to show signs of this with all the school shootings. Just today, nine 3rd graders in Waycross, Georgia came to school carrying weapons with a plot to kill their teacher. (Story here) Now if one believes the "prophecies" of certain ancient manuscripts, than this just confirms to them that "The end is near" and evil abounds.

If anyone watched the videos on what these energy fields can do to our young (post #133), perhaps they might have a better understanding as to what is actually happening. Some of these kids actually sleep with their cell phones right next to them or under their pillows. The devil hasn't gotten a hold of them, EM radiation has. This is really sad, because some believe that God was/is justified in killing children because of bad behavior. See lesson taught to children. So, if religions teach and promote such beliefs, then we will have a very serious crisis on our hands in the near future, and many will think it's OK to throw our children away, because "God" said they were bad seeds. We need to be vigilant not only with the safety of our children, but also towards those who are insistent on believing such teachings as "righteous" actions.

Great thread SI, as well as much needed! :yes::tu:

Thank you Swtp. :)

Edited for modifications & to add links.

Edited by Inner Space

Cell Phones More Dangerous Than Cigarettes

Released: Tuesday, April 1, 2008 8:47 AM

A top Australian neurosurgeon says cell phones may cause more cancer in the near future than smoking or asbestos. Dr. Vini Khurana, who conducted an extensive review of the link between cell phones and brain cancer said using cell phones for at least ten years could more than double the risk of developing deadly brain cancer. Since three times as many people use cell phones as smoke, cell phones will soon emerge as a major killer.

“It is anticipated that this danger has far broader public health ramifications than asbestos and smoking, and directly concerns all of us, particularly the younger generation, including very young children,” Dr. Khurana wrote.

Dr. Khurana says there has been an increase in brain tumors in people who have used cell phones heavily for a long time on the same side of the head as their “preferred ear” for making calls. He believes it has been difficult to prove a direct link between cell phone usage and brain tumors because a malignant brain tumor might take between ten and twenty years to develop, and the general public hasn’t been using cell phones long enough to effectively study the risk.

That will soon change. “In the years 2008-2012, we will have reached the appropriate length of follow-up time to being to definitely observe the impact of this global technology on brain tumor incidence rates,” Khurana says.

Khurana urges people to avoid using cell phones as much as possible, and calls for the cell phone industry to make the devices safer by reducing the user’s exposure to electromagnetic radiation.

Source

This will be the last post concerning the dangers of cell phones and man-made EMF/RF exposure. I think the studies presented speak for themselves. Again, my point in posting these studies is to show that there is a possibility of increased "bad" or "evil" behavior due to tumor growth caused by exposure to EM radiation. If people only look to their religious beliefs and interpretations to determine the cause of said behavior, then ignorance will continue to prevail. As I've shared in past posts, if a tumor grows in a certain area of the brain, i.e., the temporal lobes, this most definitely could have a negative impact on society in the future, with regard to behavioral problems.

Over 3,400 children are diagnosed in the U.S. each year; of that, about 2,600 will be under the age of 15. Brain tumors are the leading cause of solid tumor cancer death in children; they are the third leading cause of cancer death in young adults ages 20-39. Sadly, that figure is expected to rise dramatically over the next decade.

Source

gosh IS that is scary on the cell phones..I am gonna look into getting a safer version.... thats is good information and I can ask better questions...Its so sad that so little concern is never for the human and always for the bottom line......

Edited by Supra Sheri

IS thanks so much for this thread and sharing such personal info with everyone too. My daughter has just been diagnosed with having TLE. I'm sharing all your information with her, which seems to be giving her great deal of comfort. I think it helps for her to know she isn't the only one that suffers from this. She has started sharing more of what she is experiencing, I don't think she will mind if I share this with everyone, today she told all of us that when she closes her eyes she sees colors and bright orbs in the colors that seem to be dropping from above. She says she feels as though she can reach out and grab one of the orbs, but is frustraited when she does reach out and nothing is there. She has also told me that she has always seen colors, objects and patterns moving when she closes her eyes, it wasn't until she figured out that no one else could see them, that she thought poeple would judge her, so she just kept it to her self.

I wonder if Moses suffered from this, he did see a burning bush! lol

Thanks again

Ciss

Deja vu, in layman terms, is a human perception about something that was recently experienced or seen before the person involved knows he/she hasn't. A common misinterpretation of the term is related to precognitive experiences or dreams, where the person knows exactly what is going to happen and it turns out that he/she is right.

One of the most used and most, shall we say, contemporary definitions of deja vu was given in 1983 by Dr. Vernon Neppe, Director of the Pacific Neuropsychiatric Institute in Seattle, who came up with subcategories of deja vu...the associative type is practically the most common of all deja vu's experienced by most people, and it is based on the idea that a person sees, hears, smells, experiences altogether, something that produces the feeling that one associates with something they have seen, heard, smelled or felt before. The biological deja vu is usually experienced by those with temporal lobe epilepsy, who have deja vu episodes before a seizure. People with this kind of condition enabled doctors to identify the areas in the brain that produce the deja vu signals. Deja vu can occurs as a consequence of other psychiatric conditions, such as trauma, anxiety, and depression.

At one point, scientists ceased research on the subject of deja vu's because these episodes had grown to be associated with past life experiences, ESP, and even...alien abductions. Recently they have become more popular among men and women of science who began using brain imaging technology in order to understand what deja vu's are experiences are. There is an opposite to deja vu called jamais vu. This is when a person feels that the environment around them seems weirdly unfamiliar. They fail to evoke the proper feelings of recognition despite an intellectual realization that one should recognize them. Everything feels strange and wrong.

As a side note: When a lot of deja vu experiences happen in clusters, one can start having a feeling like I "know" exactly what is coming next. What’s actually happening is that the feeling of familiarity seems to become attached to the normal train of speculation we all engage in about what is going to happen next, or what someone will say next. When what happens doesn't conform to your expectation, it is still imbued with such a strong feeling of familiarity, that you dismiss the fact that the precise thing you were expecting didn't happen, and take the consequent feeling of familiarity as "proof" you did know, but had just gotten the details a little wrong.

Deja vu appears to be a common phenomenon. Research has shown that as much as 70% of the population have reported having had some form of deja vu experience in their lifetime. Surveys show that about one third of the population has had the most common form of deja vu sensations (deja vecu ~ already experienced). Due to the subjective and often indescribable nature of the associated feelings, it has sometimes been difficult to determine who is actually experiencing deja vu. In general, however, deja vu is any number of hard-to-explain, sometimes upsetting occurrences of unexpected recognition, in which the person involved has trouble identifying an antecedent for the events and/or places which seem so strangely and intensely familiar. Deja vu has also been defined as "familiarity without awareness”. While the situational cues a deja vu are familiar, there definitely appears to be lack of awareness about the specific source of the memory.

Arthur Funkhouser, Ph.D., states that there are three types of deja vu, but can cause different neurological experiences. These are deja vecu (already experienced), deja senti (already felt) and deja visite (already visited). Again, deja vecu is the most common deja vu experience and involves the sensation of having done something or having been in an identical situation before and knowing what will happen next. These sensations are often felt through several senses: seeing, hearing, taste, touch and proprioceptive perceptions. The experience is often incredibly detailed and is usually connected to very normal activities. Although the episode itself lasts from only a fraction of a second to several minutes, it can often be remembered in minute detail long after the episode has occurred. There can be this strange, almost physical up-welling of visual experience, a visual warping, and at the same time an eerie realization that everything happening now had happened before, maybe many times.

Deja senti is different from deja vecu in that the episode of recollection feels more like the recovery of long sought after information. The sensation is one of satisfaction at having retrieved a memory although the memory was not actively sought. This form of deja vu does not involve any feelings of premonition and the episodes quickly dissipate from memory. Deja senti has been strongly associated with the partial seizure experiences reported by temporal lobe epilepsy patients. The extended nature of these episodes has allowed for more detailed descriptions of the feelings associated with a deja senti event. Deja visite is a more rare event in which a person visits a new place and feels that it is familiar. It is associated more with spatial dimensions while deja vecu is associated with situations and processes. Deja vu experiences can be in one of the three forms described above or can be a mixed version with a combined deja vu effect. References: "Three Types of Deja Vu," by Arthur Funkhouser, Ph.D.

Neuroscience

Studies indicated that the main scientific explanation for deja vu seems to be that it's caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain, that may be brought on by environmental factors. These studies will be presented in upcoming posts. There is mounting evidence that man-made EMFs/RF, as well as naturally ocuring EMFs appear to cause these chemical imbalance in the brain. These imbalance seem to cause memories to be processed inappropriately by various parts of the brain.

Scientists have done experiments on mice (and other animals) in an attempt to prove that this chemical imbalance was the true cause of deja vu. They eventually concluded that it was in fact caused by a chemical imbalance. In their human studies, they were able to locate individuals who experienced deja vu quite often, some individuals reported experiencing de javu hundreds of times a day. Brain scans showed these individuals have damaged amygdala's.

When events are occurring in the present, our brain processes the activity in a part of the brain called the amygdala. I addressed the amygdala in the "Sensed Presense" post early on (see graphic). Deja vu appears to occur when present events are processed in a part of the brain typically used to recall past memories. The parahippocampal cortex, is very closely connected to the hippocampus. Because the event is processed in the parahippocampal cortex, it has a ‘past flavor’ associated with it. If the data had been processed correctly, by the amygdala, then it would have had the correct ‘present flavor‘. As I mentioned earlier, deja vu experiences are a common feature of temporal lobe seizures, and have often been reported after stimulating healthy subjects' medial temporal lobes. Source/Reference: "It's Deja Vu All Over Again" B. Greenebaum ~ Bioelectromagnetics 2003

The public did not have any clue whatsoever that cigarette smoking was dangerous to their health until they started dieing and their autopsies revealed lung damage due to smoking. That was years after people were introduced to their new habit. How long has the cell phone been around? It is the same habit damaging a different organ while city ordinances have restricted the public use of cigarettes in malls and stores and eateries. Not so with the cell phones. Yet. People haven't started dieing yet because of cell phones or the damage is restricted to the neural pathways leading to certain organs. A brain map of the area around each ear where the temporal lobes reside tells a story.

Kolb & Wishaw (1990) have identified eight principle symptoms of temporal lobe damage: 1) disturbance of auditory sensation and perception, 2) disturbance of selective attention of auditory and visual input, 3) disorders of visual perception, 4) impaired organization and categorization of verbal material, 5) disturbance of language comprehension, 6) impaired long-term memory, 7) altered personality and affective behavior, 8) altered sexual behavior.

http://www.neuroskills.com/tbi/btemporl.shtml

How about hearing loss, visual problems, Alzheimer's disease, school shootings, bombings, etc.

There is an opposite to deja vu called jamais vu. This is when a person feels that the environment around them seems weirdly unfamiliar. They fail to evoke the proper feelings of recognition despite an intellectual realization that one should recognize them. Everything feels strange and wrong.

There are men and women and young drivers who seem to have the habit of using the cell phone constantly. Its like their ears start itching or burning when they get in a car behind the wheel. And to stop this feeling, they have found an electrical stimulstor to put next to their ear and the fringe benefit of this device is being able to talk with their friends or run their business or whatever. Soccer moms with their big SUVs like the impression of their abilities to be so cordial as to coordinate the schedules of all of the passengers using a single device that scratches that itch in their ear. That's just amazing.

Area of brain found to play key role in initiating memory storage

Flee, freeze or fight. A response to a threat is based on experience and memory. Now scientists have discovered that an area of the brain, the amygdala, which was thought to store painful and emotion-related memories, also initiates memory storage in other brain regions.

There has been a growing debate on the function of the amygdala [pronounced uh-MIG duh-luh], an almond-shaped sub-cortical structure in the temporal lobe. It receives electrical signals carrying auditory information through axons traveling one way from the medial geniculate (MG) nucleus in the thalamus.

http://www.neuroskills.com/tbi/pr-amygdala.shtml

I guess that says the amygdala receives the electrical stimulus from the earpiece of the phone they are holding up to their ear and sends the impulse one way to the medial geniculate which is on the upper brain stem around the hearing nerves and seeing nerves and the pineal gland.

There are so many electrical signals that pass through the immediate environment and the brain is able to filter out most of it because it is not part of any other sensation. But, with a cell phone the electrical stimulus comes with a reward. You have the feeling of holding a phone up to your ear and hearing a familiar voice and it becomes ingrained in your system that that is what it does. There is the habit. Smoke that cigarette!

Thanks for the reply.. As you said... i really don't have much idea about nostramadus.. but what i mentioned there is not to know more about nostramadus.. even i m not interested in that.. did you heard similar subject... who talk about future.. or visualising... or sensing... if you see the neurology record... i believe you can find one easily... they may tell it as sixth sense.. telling something which others not even thought off..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/4811920.stm

Edited by =Jak=

gosh IS that is scary on the cell phones..I am gonna look into getting a safer version.... thats is good information and I can ask better questions...Its so sad that so little concern is never for the human and always for the bottom line......

Thanks Sheri... it is scary, and the more you research...the scarier it becomes. :hmm:

IS thanks so much for this thread and sharing such personal info with everyone too. My daughter has just been diagnosed with having TLE. I'm sharing all your information with her, which seems to be giving her great deal of comfort. I think it helps for her to know she isn't the only one that suffers from this. She has started sharing more of what she is experiencing,

Hi Ciss, thank you so much for your kind comments, and especially for sharing about your daughter. I'm glad the thread has given her some comfort. :) That's fascinating about the colors she saw. It's interesting to note that some of Van Gogh's most famous works, with incredibly beautiful bright colors, he saw in his mind right after having seizures. He had once been hyper-religious, then in 1880, at age 27, he became obsessed with art. The intensity he had once had for religion, was transfered to art. Source

The public did not have any clue whatsoever that cigarette smoking was dangerous to their health until they started dieing and their autopsies revealed lung damage due to smoking. That was years after people were introduced to their new habit. How long has the cell phone been around? It is the same habit damaging a different organ while city ordinances have restricted the public use of cigarettes in malls and stores and eateries. Not so with the cell phones. Yet. People haven't started dieing yet because of cell phones or the damage is restricted to the neural pathways leading to certain organs. A brain map of the area around each ear where the temporal lobes reside tells a story.

http://www.neuroskills.com/tbi/btemporl.shtml

http://www.neuroskills.com/tbi/pr-amygdala.shtml

Hi Gregg, thanks for the links and very interesting perspective. :tu:

Thanks for the reply.. As you said... i really don't have much idea about nostramadus.. but what i mentioned there is not to know more about nostramadus.. even i m not interested in that.. did you heard similar subject... who talk about future.. or visualising... or sensing... if you see the neurology record... i believe you can find one easily... they may tell it as sixth sense.. telling something which others not even thought off..http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/4811920.stm

Hi Jak, thanks for the link. Here are a few links with regard to your question. Hope that helps. :)

http://www.pesquisapsi.com/books/advances8...egarding_S.html

http://www.pesquisapsi.com/books/advances8...d_Skeptica.html

http://www.pesquisapsi.com/books/advances8...gnitive_At.html

http://www.dina.kvl.dk/~abraham/psy1.html

http://www.goertzel.org/dynapsyc/1996/stan.html

Our brains doesn't create GOD. It does however allow us to understand GOD. It's the individuals choice if they want to Understand and Seek for GOD and the purpose of existence. I personally believe this world is a waste unless you know those things and have some kinda connection. Just me though. The main reason people were created is to worship GOD and to Acknowledge GOD. Nothing more

I thought of one more thing that may help you Understand GOD. GOD doesn't have the power now or Understand how to make itself Human. Therefore it needs us to live through a physical life. The best way to explain it so you may understand it better. Is we can make drugs from scratch but we can't turn ourselves into those drugs but we can take the individual chemicals and doing a rxn and make a drug. Same with GOD. GOD took the chemicals, gasses and etc... and created us from scratch. Just keep watching soon Science will be making humans from scratch once they realize the algorithm to it and understand the schematics of DNA... DNA is a structure made up of chemicals therefore possible to recreate.

Edited by Spiritualacender

Released: Tuesday, April 1, 2008 8:47 AM

A top Australian neurosurgeon says cell phones may cause more cancer in the near future than smoking or asbestos. Dr. Vini Khurana, who conducted an extensive review of the link between cell phones and brain cancer said using cell phones for at least ten years could more than double the risk of developing deadly brain cancer. Since three times as many people use cell phones as smoke, cell phones will soon emerge as a major killer.

“It is anticipated that this danger has far broader public health ramifications than asbestos and smoking, and directly concerns all of us, particularly the younger generation, including very young children,” Dr. Khurana wrote.

Dr. Khurana says there has been an increase in brain tumors in people who have used cell phones heavily for a long time on the same side of the head as their “preferred ear” for making calls. He believes it has been difficult to prove a direct link between cell phone usage and brain tumors because a malignant brain tumor might take between ten and twenty years to develop, and the general public hasn’t been using cell phones long enough to effectively study the risk.

That will soon change. “In the years 2008-2012, we will have reached the appropriate length of follow-up time to being to definitely observe the impact of this global technology on brain tumor incidence rates,” Khurana says.

Khurana urges people to avoid using cell phones as much as possible, and calls for the cell phone industry to make the devices safer by reducing the user’s exposure to electromagnetic radiation.

Source

This will be the last post concerning the dangers of cell phones and man-made EMF/RF exposure. I think the studies presented speak for themselves. Again, my point in posting these studies is to show that there is a possibility of increased "bad" or "evil" behavior due to tumor growth caused by exposure to EM radiation. If people only look to their religious beliefs and interpretations to determine the cause of said behavior, then ignorance will continue to prevail. As I've shared in past posts, if a tumor grows in a certain area of the brain, i.e., the temporal lobes, this most definitely could have a negative impact on society in the future, with regard to behavioral problems.

Over 3,400 children are diagnosed in the U.S. each year; of that, about 2,600 will be under the age of 15. Brain tumors are the leading cause of solid tumor cancer death in children; they are the third leading cause of cancer death in young adults ages 20-39. Sadly, that figure is expected to rise dramatically over the next decade.

Source

Interesting article that. I guess the other aspect they share in common is they're both 'addictive'...

(try leaving & or forgetting your cell/mobile phone home for one day eh?)

Hi Gregg, thanks for the links and very interesting perspective. :tu:

Thank u.

They manufacture 'Tinge Units' and use them in hospitals and chiropractic clinics for the control of musculure pain. They put out some shocking voltage, enough to burn you if you use it wrong and it can kill you if you put the electrodes covering the temples which is the outer end of the temporal lobes.

The temporal lobes are highly associated with memory skills. Left temporal lesions result in impaired memory for verbal material. Right side lesions result in recall of non-verbal material, such as music and drawings.

I would guess if you walked through any positive electrical fields for any length of time, scarring of the white matter of the brain would result. That quote above lets you know what the sides of the brain do. I guess if you used your cell phone on the left ear all the time, you would be more prone to forget what was said and if it on the right, your brain would be more prone to not remembering where you left your keys; you couldn't recall the picture of where they are.

There are school-age kids that use these phones in classrooms, not to verbally communicate, but to visually communicate. I wonder about that. People who sit in front of a computer and are good at typing are thinking and typing while they are looking at a radiated field of electrons splashed up against a mirror and that picture that they are looking at is 'burned' into their memory because the radiated field from that screen is positive electricity and your brain operates using negative electricity. And the dark matter that covers and protects the white matter also is the very top of the organism. Your brain is like a jellyfish. The dark matter is a layer of 'bodies' and the white matter going on down into the body from the spinal chord is the tentacles of those bodies. That is just a neat picture that your brain draws.

A neat study would be to see how the population of males and females use the cell phone, i.e. in what ear.

We know that males are predominately left brain creatures while the female is predominately right brain.

I also understand that males are more interested in what they see and females in what they hear.

That's something to draw a picture about!

I would just like to add my gratitude for an exceptionally refreshing, objective and fascinating thread! It's these kinds of threads I feel that are far too few on paranormal forums, here or anywhere else - lotta respect and admiration for IS and all the other people posting in here with some experience, thoughtfulness and willingness to look at things from what some might say a "mundane" point of view, but one which I find equally if not MORE interesting than the idea of entity visitations and such. Triple Kudos and thanks to Leonardo's link to this from the Ghosts/Hauntings forum!

I would just like to add my gratitude for an exceptionally refreshing, objective and fascinating thread! It's these kinds of threads I feel that are far too few on paranormal forums, here or anywhere else - lotta respect and admiration for IS and all the other people posting in here with some experience, thoughtfulness and willingness to look at things from what some might say a "mundane" point of view, but one which I find equally if not MORE interesting than the idea of entity visitations and such. Triple Kudos and thanks to Leonardo's link to this from the Ghosts/Hauntings forum!

Jpatt, I can't thank you enough! :blush: and...thank you for taking the time to read through the thread. :)

Interesting article that. I guess the other aspect they share in common is they're both 'addictive'...

(try leaving & or forgetting your cell/mobile phone home for one day eh?)

I really feel like an old fella now that I didn't buy into the cell phone hype. I have one, but it mostly serves as a second alarm clock, or something that wakes me up at 3am when one of my nobhead friends call. :P