Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Does Our Brain/Environment Create God?

InnerSpace

What I think is people are mislead from the beginning because they do not know the structure of the brain and what would occur if there was blood in it! Everybody's mind picture of the brain is this ball of convoluted tubes, like one long tube. IT IS NOT! You picture your intestines. Thirty feet of tube that the food goes through and you think, well, that is your brain. It might be for somebody whose brain is their stomach, but it is in no way the brain.

Crack open a head and you'll get? Not blood, but plasma; the clear liquid that carries the blood. All of the structures in the brain are suspended in plasma. Plasma gives you charisma.

I never got that impression of the Brain at all. I thought it was a simbient lifeform feeding off our bodies. It crawled in the ear of one of our common ancestors and caused human evolution didn't it? Where's it from anyhow? Why does it live in water?

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• greggK

• InnerSpace

• Lt_Ripley

• Marietta

I never got that impression of the Brain at all. I thought it was a simbient lifeform feeding off our bodies. It crawled in the ear of one of our common ancestors and caused human evolution didn't it? Where's it from anyhow? Why does it live in water?

The movie that comes out of that is surprising.

Adam and Eve, two semi-solid creatures who were there to care for the creatures in the garden that they were in were out gardening one day and a little mite crawled into the ear of Eve and became the 'voice' in Eve's head. And the little mite was leading Eve to strange but exciting trees and she was happy with her garden chores. But, Adam noticed after a few years that she was becoming a bit more substantial in the garden eating what the mite was telling her to eat and Adam asked her,

"What are you eating to make you so . . . so . . . substantial; so much like the voluptuous animals that roam?"

"Well," she said, "come with me and I will give you a treat."

All the time the little mite was telling Eve what to do, but the little mite directed Eve away from the good trees and sent her looking among the bad trees and came across this tree that seemed to look better than the rest. And the little mite told Eve to eat of this tree and she did and gave some to Adam and he thought "well, it 's a treat; maybe there is more.'

So Adam went back more and more waiting and wondering. But, they both were becoming more and more substantial and noticed the outlines and the curves of their own bodies and they liked it. In time, they forgot about their chores and just wanted to be together and absorb themselves in each other.

One day, God came back and was walking in the garden in the good trees and Adam and Eve heard and they thought, 'O no! We haven't done any work! What are we going to do!?'

Well, the little mite spoke up and told Eve to start looking busy, you know, sew some leaves together, hide among the trees and just look busy.'

Y'all know the rest of the story.

Great thread, with lots of food for thought. Forgive me for not reading every post. I'm new to this forum and after reading the first 4 or 5 pages of posts I decided to jump to the last page to see if the subject had taken any turns.

If I may I am going to present this topic with a slight twist to it. I'm going to be the preverbal fly in the ointment because I understand things a bit differently when discussing the function of the brain with the Neurological system.

Quantum Physicist are aware that we live in a hologram and that everything we see is the product of our thoughts. Einstein's E=mc² has to be the most famous equation of all time, which in simple terms means Energy equal Mass two times squared at the speed of light. One of Einstein's great insights was to realize that matter and energy are really different forms of the same thing. Matter can be turned into energy, and energy into matter. It was found that the only time energy takes on the form of matter is when it is viewed or thought about.

All that exists is energy and all energy is conscious. Our brain is merely a conduit that our consciousness/energy field moves through to experience matter. The Neurotransmitters are conduits by which the conscious interacts with its environment. Through environmental influence in the forum of mind control, ie our parents telling us what reality is, what is right and what is wrong, most of us at some point in childhood shut down the pathways that allow for the inflow of higher aspects of our energy consciousness to enter manifestation. In some cases a head trauma opens Neurotransmitters that had been blocked by environmental influences through out life allowing more of the higher frequency or our consciousness to enter. Opening neruopathways to higher levels of frequency and sometimes other dimensional experiences which in turn allow a more in depth view of the reality we have created (with our thoughts). The reality we exist within is the hallucination, which in the broadest sense, is a perception in the absence of a stimulus. Direct manifestation of this reality we exist within. The totality of our consciousness does not exist within our physical bodies because the body template could not hold the frequency produced by this energy.

Omni Love, Marietta

Let's take the hologram for example. It is just so exciting to travel through our own personal hologram. And we know we can create our own hologram from anybody or anything that we have been acquainted with in the past; just think of them and they are there. When we think about it, is it from a hologram to a hologram or reality to a hologram? Because there is definitely two things there.

Let's take Einstein's formula E=mc squared. What does that tell you besides "Energy equal Mass two times squared at the speed of light?" Yikes. There is nothing, not a thing, that man can do to prove or disprove that equation. The American military was the first witness of any type of experiment having to do with the equation. They were the first to experience the effects of that equation, but it was the Japanese that experienced the destructive force of that equation. Now, what is there or here or anywhere that can travel at twice the speed of light or even the speed of light times itself?

Einstein sucks big portions of donkey! Big headed turd!

Look at a photo of a young Albert Einstein. It is just an absolute wonder he was not killed in the death camps of Germany, but he was a scientist. His head was so big that they removed his brain when he died to see if they could find out why!

And that is a fact!

But, he was born for the purpose of ending the death camps and the slaughter of the Jews. Though Hitler had committed suicide before the bomb on Japan but Japan was the last of the death camps.

Edited by greggK

what are you smoking Gregg ?

Hey! I resemble that equation!

But, why does telling the truth pull out that kind of response?

WHAT AREN'T YOU SMOKING THEN?

What causes that kind of response?

Maybe, more than likely, it is because my Dad went through that and my whole family was affected by it.

**Back to Does our Brain or Environment create God?

Edited by greggK

I would like to explore the possibility that perhaps environmental and biological/neurological factors might play a major role in our belief in God. I hope people (believers) are not offended by what I'm going to share. I do not mean to offend in any way. While it may seem that some of the information I'm about to share belongs in a blog, I'm sharing details and background with you so you can have a better understanding of where I'm coming from with my questions. I apologize for the length of my post.

When I was around 4, I started having experiences that I didn't understand. Neither did the doctors or my parents. I had hallucinations, sort of like night terrors, yet I was wide awake. I use to lived close to fault-line in California. After moving from CA, the hallucinations stopped. I had been experiencing them on a regular basis for 5 or 6 years. I would not experience these type of hallucinations again until I became a young adult.

I had been raised Catholic, however, I wasn't very religious... per se. After the passing of my husband, I started having "spiritual" experiences...seeing angels, demons, etc. As a side note: my late husband experienced a closed-head injury, and afterwards became very religious and started seeing "demons". Becoming very religious is common, neurologically speaking, after head trauma. I didn’t know that at the time, and believed he was having spiritual warfare, because his pastor told him that was the case. Before his head trauma, he was not religious at all, and bordered on being a skeptic.

After his death, I became very involved in church. I wanted to become a Christian counselor. I continued to have "spiritual" experiences, and they seemed to be confirmed by religious (Christian) teachings. I studied the Bible fervently. I knew it from cover to cover, and could quote scripture in my sleep, lol. I ended up with a double major in Theology & Psychology. It seemed that the more I studied the Bible, the more I seemed to be under "demonic" attack. When I shared my experiences with other Christians, they would tell me I was experiencing "spiritual warfare". I believe them. It made sense, and certainly was confirmed by what the Bible taught.

I started having sleep paralysis, but wasn't aware that I was experiencing SP at the time. I shared these experiences with pastors and was again told I was under satanic attack. I was put through 3 horrifying deliverance experiences. There efforts to "deliver" me of these so called demons were fruitless, and unfortunately, I was told that I must have some unforgiven sin in my life. I did a lot of soul searching and spent a lot of time praying and fasting. I began to experience serious depression, and I felt like God was disappointed in me, yet I was determined to draw closer and closer to “him“. The more I drew closer to god, the more I came under “demonic” attack, it seemed.

Believers told me this was common, as did the Scriptures. Several years later, my studies led me out of Christianity. I was in spiritual crisis. Then, I had a vision of “God” and angels. This had a profound effect on me and my depression lifted. I was experiencing shear bliss like I'd never experience before. I had left Christianity, so this seemed strange to me.

Because of my late husbands condition, I became very interested neurology and studied in the neurobehavioral science field. This led me to neurotechnology. I started experimenting with brainwave entrainment, which uses frequencies in the form of binaural beat or isochronic pulses. To my surprise I was able to induce these same "spiritual" type experiences. I had visions of angelic beings and would become completely euphoric. This really amazed me, and I poured myself into more neurological studies with emphasis on environmental effects on the brain. I eventually got a degree in the neuroscience field so I could incorporate this technology in my counseling practice.

I began to use this technology on patients/clients to help them cope with stress, etc., and I noticed that when I gave them certain frequencies between the 5 to 8 Hz range (Theta/Alpha), some would have “spiritual” experiences just like I did. Experienced meditators have learned to slow their brainwaves down to the Theta/Alpha states, and encounter these same type experiences.

Being a member of a neurology forum, I shared my personal childhood experiences with colleagues. What I was to discover would change my life forever. I was diagnosed with Temporal Lobe Epilepsy. This isn’t the same kind of epilepsy that most are aware of, such as the Tonic Clonic aka Grand Mal, where you have outward signs of seizure activity, i.e., falling to the ground, convulsing, etc. These microseizures were only affecting my temporal lobes, and I learned that my “spiritual” experiences were actually hallucinations caused by scaring on my temporal lobes. Hyper-religiosity is a symptom of TLE as well.

Temporal Lobe Epilepsy is a very misunderstood condition, and many go undiagnosed or they are misdiagnosed as having mental illness. The reason I brought up the fact that I use to lived close to a fault-line was because studies have shown that people with TLE or who have a low threshold due to perhaps some type of scaring in the temporal lobe regions, are especially affected by seismic activity. I was living in an area that has some of the highest seismic activity in the world. Isn't it odd that my hallucinations discontinued after I moved away from this seismically active area, and they didn’t start back up until after experiencing trauma in my life.

I can’t honestly tell you if there is a god or not, due to my own personal experiences. How can one ever know if they’ve actually had a “spiritual” encounter, when conditions such as TLE and technology such as brainwave entrainment and magnetic signals placed on the temporal lobes can induce visions of Christ, angels, demons, etc. In other cultures, TLE & technology produce visions of their own version of god.

Studies have shown that during brain surgery, doctors have induced “spiritual” phenomena on patients by stimulating the temporal lobes, (the source of mystic and religious experiences), so how can we ever be certain that what we’ve experienced is actually a true “God” experience, and not something induced by electromagnetic/geomagnetic energies fields, neurotechnology, neurological/biological phenamena. Through my studies, I’ve learned that most everyone has had at least one TL phenomena in their life-time, and for some it changes their personality forever. Many become very religious, which again, can be quite common with TLE. Also, if you look at the Middle East (the hub of 3 major religions), there is a lot of seismic activity in that region. How do we know that those who had so called visions of god, weren’t actually having some form of Temporal Lobe phenamena brought on by neurological/environmental factors. I find it interesting that having these types of microseizures can cause people to become compulsive writers as well. It's called hypergraphia. Since my TLE is now being managed, I no longer have spiritual/visual type experiences, unless I deliberately create them via technology.

It appears to me that the brain, along with the right environmental/neurological factors may create god experiences, and that perhaps one of the reasons mankind created religion was to explain this phenomena. I am not completely discounting the existence of God, but in reality, how can one really be certain of their own beliefs & experiences. Thank you for taking the time to read my post, and again, my apologies for the length. What are your thought?

Edited:typos

do you really see these angels and demons? how do you know youre not hallucinating.

The movie that comes out of that is surprising.

Adam and Eve, two semi-solid creatures who were there to care for the creatures in the garden that they were in were out gardening one day and a little mite crawled into the ear of Eve and became the 'voice' in Eve's head. And the little mite was leading Eve to strange but exciting trees and she was happy with her garden chores. But, Adam noticed after a few years that she was becoming a bit more substantial in the garden eating what the mite was telling her to eat and Adam asked her,

"What are you eating to make you so . . . so . . . substantial; so much like the voluptuous animals that roam?"

"Well," she said, "come with me and I will give you a treat."

All the time the little mite was telling Eve what to do, but the little mite directed Eve away from the good trees and sent her looking among the bad trees and came across this tree that seemed to look better than the rest. And the little mite told Eve to eat of this tree and she did and gave some to Adam and he thought "well, it 's a treat; maybe there is more.'

So Adam went back more and more waiting and wondering. But, they both were becoming more and more substantial and noticed the outlines and the curves of their own bodies and they liked it. In time, they forgot about their chores and just wanted to be together and absorb themselves in each other.

One day, God came back and was walking in the garden in the good trees and Adam and Eve heard and they thought, 'O no! We haven't done any work! What are we going to do!?'

Well, the little mite spoke up and told Eve to start looking busy, you know, sew some leaves together, hide among the trees and just look busy.'

Y'all know the rest of the story.

LOL - actually I was thinking more in terms of Tarzan/Planet of the apes kind of scenario. A little female ape was sleeping in her...tree? And there was this big meteorite in the distance and it crashed into Earth. There were strange grey creatures in the meteorite that crawled away from the scene and into the nearest life support system they could find. One found a fish and created a mermaid, one found a horse and created a centaur, one found a rabbit and created a hobbit, and the fourth one found a little sleeping ape girl in her tree and crawled in her ear, and caused her to fall out of the tree. As she grew the other apes noticed how different she was and expelled her from the tribe, however, she did manage to find a male ape to mate with. Later that year she gave birth to the strangest creature, like an ape but it had no hair except for on its head,which was huge. It was weaker than the other kids, and couldn't cling on or feed itself. Within a couple of years this strange little creature had built a couple of houses, invented a primative system of government and took slaves. It soon transpired there were more of these strange creatures around and Adam met Eve in the jungle and saw that she was like him, but had no idea why she was slightly different till she offered him an apple, they got talking and one thing led to another, of course first man followed his ape instincts and ... the human race was born...

The brains altered the physiology so they could feed off the bodies and live on this planet, whilst the ape creatures, who's brain we still have as well, enjoyed a new thing called consciousness. They were of course chucked out the jungle by the other apes cos they were so wierd.

Great thread, with lots of food for thought. Forgive me for not reading every post. I'm new to this forum and after reading the first 4 or 5 pages of posts I decided to jump to the last page to see if the subject had taken any turns.

If I may I am going to present this topic with a slight twist to it. I'm going to be the preverbal fly in the ointment because I understand things a bit differently when discussing the function of the brain with the Neurological system.

Quantum Physicist are aware that we live in a hologram and that everything we see is the product of our thoughts. Einstein's E=mc² has to be the most famous equation of all time, which in simple terms means Energy equal Mass two times squared at the speed of light. One of Einstein's great insights was to realize that matter and energy are really different forms of the same thing. Matter can be turned into energy, and energy into matter. It was found that the only time energy takes on the form of matter is when it is viewed or thought about.

All that exists is energy and all energy is conscious. Our brain is merely a conduit that our consciousness/energy field moves through to experience matter. The Neurotransmitters are conduits by which the conscious interacts with its environment. Through environmental influence in the forum of mind control, ie our parents telling us what reality is, what is right and what is wrong, most of us at some point in childhood shut down the pathways that allow for the inflow of higher aspects of our energy consciousness to enter manifestation. In some cases a head trauma opens Neurotransmitters that had been blocked by environmental influences through out life allowing more of the higher frequency or our consciousness to enter. Opening neruopathways to higher levels of frequency and sometimes other dimensional experiences which in turn allow a more in depth view of the reality we have created (with our thoughts). The reality we exist within is the hallucination, which in the broadest sense, is a perception in the absence of a stimulus. Direct manifestation of this reality we exist within. The totality of our consciousness does not exist within our physical bodies because the body template could not hold the frequency produced by this energy.

Omni Love, Marietta

You're taking some big leaps here. Not that I don't agree with you, I basically do, but there are definitely some big leaps of faith involved. We need to find a way to get to the same conclusion step by step though before any of the doubters might actually believe.

Edited by Godsnmbr1

do you really see these angels and demons? how do you know youre not hallucinating.

I can pretty much guarantee that I have Left Temporal Lobe Epilepsy and yes, I have been 'religious,' but I will say that the 'visions' you have are according to what you know. And there is no difference in a 'vision' and 'hallucination.' You would name it 'hallucination' if it were a strange or frightening vision. Around 30 years ago, I had a closed-head injury about my left temporal lobe that actually put a 'block' on the past memory and made the group of memories a wall, a base. The memories were there, but I could not recall in any way those memories.

However, when I was in my 4th year of college, it's like a small hole opened up in that wall and I had a combination 'somatic' vision along with a very dark hallucination. I say 'somatic' vision because my body 'felt' the pressure from the final memory I had before they were closed off; the car rolling over me. The hallucination was the vision of the car door as the car rolled. But, the hole stayed open and through it I could make out portions of my past. I journeyed into that hole and found a past that was bright and carefree, but if I go too far into that hole, I get lost and for days I wander and it is like I'm lost in a world I know.

That my friend is my definition of Temporal Lobe Epilepsy.

"The human brain is not one organ as neuroscientists led us to believe, but it is rather a whole system that consists of several organs or "microbrains", according to our latest "Brain Theory". The established conception of neuroscience: "There are several pathways that serve similar functions. This concept is called "redundanc" and is found throughout the nervous system". The new brain theory views the human brain as a "highly organized system", similar to respiratory and digestive systems, that consists of 33 microbrains. There is no such thing as 'redundancy' in the brain. Each microbrain has irregular shape that resembles "Octopus" and has its own independent function, capacity and even its own memory. For example, there are vision microbrain, hearing and balance microbrain, smell and taste microbrain, etc. Also, there is microbrains that are responsible for specific ability such as: mathematical, language, imagination, logical, musical, etc. Some of these microbrains are located predominantly in the right hemisphere; others in the left hemisphere, but all of them extend their arms to the counterpart hemisphere. The main function of the whole brain is organization and integration between these microbrains.

This is my opinion from a few learned facts:

I believe the "Octopii" are called Oligodendrocytes or they may be called Astrocytes, but they do have tentacles that extend between and link common thoughts. It's like, if you think of a chair, there is an 'Octopus' that controls 'chair' and its tentacles extend in the brain to the dendrites in the lines of nerves. One tentacle of the 'Octopus' extends to color (this is memory, not physical vision) and the body of the 'octopus' activates the color (memory) dendrite and it could flash red, orange, green, purple, and so on. When the dendrite fires the color, the body of the octopus that controls the memory of 'chair' activates another tentacle that extends to a dendrite that controls shape; now, there is only so many 'shapes' of a chair, four legs, back or no, recliner, kitchen, bucket seat, bla bla. But, throw in 'bean bag chair' and that will activate another octopus that controls 'bean bag' and then you have two octopii working. That is my version of memory.

Now, when you speak of 'Microbrains,' 2 of the 33 are your eyes. Your eyes and, I think, the olfactory bulbs are 2 more and I say that because from the moment of formation of your body in the womb, they are brain. You cannot say that the eyes are in the brain because the eyes are part of the brain. In fact, your eyes are brains. The structure of the eye is it is a liquid filled ball; just like your head is a liquid filled ball, but the eyes do not have lines of nerves running through them; the cornea of the each eye has 7 layers of rods and cones to capture the photons to convert the photon into bioelectroenergy that is transmitted to the optic nerve and sent to the visual cortex in the back of the brain.

:w00t:

Coffee? Do I hear 'Coffee?'

Edited by greggK

LOL - actually I was thinking more in terms of Tarzan/Planet of the apes kind of scenario. A little female ape was sleeping in her...tree? And there was this big meteorite in the distance and it crashed into Earth. There were strange grey creatures in the meteorite that crawled away from the scene and into the nearest life support system they could find. One found a fish and created a mermaid, one found a horse and created a centaur, one found a rabbit and created a hobbit, and the fourth one found a little sleeping ape girl in her tree and crawled in her ear, and caused her to fall out of the tree. As she grew the other apes noticed how different she was and expelled her from the tribe, however, she did manage to find a male ape to mate with. Later that year she gave birth to the strangest creature, like an ape but it had no hair except for on its head,which was huge. It was weaker than the other kids, and couldn't cling on or feed itself. Within a couple of years this strange little creature had built a couple of houses, invented a primative system of government and took slaves. It soon transpired there were more of these strange creatures around and Adam met Eve in the jungle and saw that she was like him, but had no idea why she was slightly different till she offered him an apple, they got talking and one thing led to another, of course first man followed his ape instincts and ... the human race was born...

The brains altered the physiology so they could feed off the bodies and live on this planet, whilst the ape creatures, who's brain we still have as well, enjoyed a new thing called consciousness. They were of course chucked out the jungle by the other apes cos they were so wierd.

Actually that is a close explanation of how it is. What is that black meteorite that the biblical tribes built a temple around? And maybe the strange creature was named Ishmael. It crawled into Hagar and grew into a human. But, that sort of disregards Abram and the biblical story.

Hello Godsnmbr1,

You're taking some big leaps here. Not that I don't agree with you, I basically do, but there are definitely some big leaps of faith involved. We need to find a way to get to the same conclusion step by step though before any of the doubters might actually believe.

Where do you wish to start?

Omni Love, Marietta

You come with a ton of bold statements , and what is a shame about it is that you simply present it without backing anything of it up. This thread (atleast from the OP's POV) Has been a thread of information backed up by data and data and data, its ment for a fuel for thought line of thread as the data is too wast to share in one thread and read through sanely, people will hopefully catch on to some of this and ponder, research. Neuro-science is where its at today imo and if one seeks for explanation through it, then that explanation should be sought via the data as it comes in. Your post is in essence pointless since its backed up by nothing and is simply presented in a way as if you 'expect' people to simply buy it.

I bolded a line that I challence you to prove however, the way its written you suggest that its something the field agrees on, I have never come across anything that points to that so if you could show me a JAMA or a Peer-reviewed source to back it up or anything of that quality it would add some use to your post.

Let's take the hologram for example. It is just so exciting to travel through our own personal hologram. And we know we can create our own hologram from anybody or anything that we have been acquainted with in the past; just think of them and they are there. When we think about it, is it from a hologram to a hologram or reality to a hologram? Because there is definitely two things there.

Let's take Einstein's formula E=mc squared. What does that tell you besides "Energy equal Mass two times squared at the speed of light?" Yikes. There is nothing, not a thing, that man can do to prove or disprove that equation. The American military was the first witness of any type of experiment having to do with the equation. They were the first to experience the effects of that equation, but it was the Japanese that experienced the destructive force of that equation. Now, what is there or here or anywhere that can travel at twice the speed of light or even the speed of light times itself?

Einstein sucks big portions of donkey! Big headed turd!

Look at a photo of a young Albert Einstein. It is just an absolute wonder he was not killed in the death camps of Germany, but he was a scientist. His head was so big that they removed his brain when he died to see if they could find out why!

And that is a fact!

But, he was born for the purpose of ending the death camps and the slaughter of the Jews. Though Hitler had committed suicide before the bomb on Japan but Japan was the last of the death camps.

Its confusing to read your posts, both because they have essence of trolling and other times they have essence of truth, other times again you are from what I know opinioated or in other words not supported by data. Why this aproach?

If you have opinions to share that is in conflict with data why present it in such ways.. why not back it up? And most importantly, in a topic as important as this.. why 'troll' the thread and push it OP at times. Supporting people who push it OP is equally silly.. the QT of hologram cosmos are so far a whole lot of words and of little use. Is this you guys way of saying this thread doesn't touch something important?

I am baffled as to why you find it valid to promote that einstein sucks big portions of donkey and is a big headed turd combined with much of your other nonesense. Its fit for a topic of its own.

OP:

I have been pondering about the reward system of the brain and I came across a study called ' Why we learn more from our successes than our failures'

"We have shown that brain cells keep track of whether recent behaviors were successful or not," Miller said. Furthermore, when a behavior was successful, cells became more finely tuned to what the animal was learning. After a failure, there was little or no change in the brain — nor was there any improvement in behavior.

http://www.physorg.com/news168092756.html

This is facinating study as the rewards of belief from studies seem to work the very same way..

"We found that religious people or even people who simply believe in the existence of God show significantly less brain activity in relation to their own errors. They're much less anxious and feel less stressed when they have made an error."

http://www.physorg.com/news155404273.html

Its all about the rewards. I felt it was interresting enough to share :)

You come with a ton of bold statements , and what is a shame about it is that you simply present it without backing anything of it up. This thread (atleast from the OP's POV) Has been a thread of information backed up by data and data and data, its ment for a fuel for thought line of thread as the data is too wast to share in one thread and read through sanely, people will hopefully catch on to some of this and ponder, research. Neuro-science is where its at today imo and if one seeks for explanation through it, then that explanation should be sought via the data as it comes in. Your post is in essence pointless since its backed up by nothing and is simply presented in a way as if you 'expect' people to simply buy it.

I bolded a line that I challence you to prove however, the way its written you suggest that its something the field agrees on, I have never come across anything that points to that so if you could show me a JAMA or a Peer-reviewed source to back it up or anything of that quality it would add some use to your post.

My post was presented as my openions, not those of a peer review board.

The request for a peer review is a very crafty way in which those in the science forums chose to try to debunk things that they disagree with. The lack of peer review does not negate the vailidity of anything. If you know anything about a peer review, you know that there are a relatively small group of the "elete of science" who determain what will be peer reviewed and written in "Their" peer review magazines. If you wish a peer review please by all means do one if you have it in your power to do so, or submit it to the peer review board. I personally don't desire or need a peer review to validate what I know. I'm not trying to demean what has been posted by those who have taken their information from what they were taught by others. I was trying to add a dimension to what was written, as food for thought, by sharing the implications I perceive from the material provided.

Omni Love, Marietta

Its confusing to read your posts, both because they have essence of trolling and other times they have essence of truth, other times again you are from what I know opinioated or in other words not supported by data. Why this aproach?

090714203442.jpg

If you have opinions to share that is in conflict with data why present it in such ways.. why not back it up? And most importantly, in a topic as important as this.. why 'troll' the thread and push it OP at times. Supporting people who push it OP is equally silly.. the QT of hologram cosmos are so far a whole lot of words and of little use. Is this you guys way of saying this thread doesn't touch something important?

Is a troll somebody who goes to one forum and gets info from someone else and goes to another forum and post the info as his own? I really don't want to get into this because it steers away from the subject? What data am I conflicting with? I have presented no conflict. My conflict is with your words.

Every subject I talk about can be backed up by facts. If you have a question regarding the particular facts of what I'm saying, don't be afraid to ask; there is a reason for my saying what I do.

Now, I will expand on what I said, if you don't mind. We started talking about holograms. In my mind, I will make the holograms equal to God. Does our Brain (/) or Environment create Holograms? Hmmmm. . . . That's a tough one. I'll start one way using examples of history and the best example I can think of is Albert Einstein and Adolph Hitler. And the ending conclusion will be Albert Einstein helped or started the ball rolling to build a device to destroy the hologram created by Adolph Hitler.

Is there a question?

I am baffled as to why you find it valid to promote that einstein sucks big portions of donkey and is a big headed turd combined with much of your other nonesense. Its fit for a topic of its own.

When the hologram in my mind starts, I do not stop it because if I do it will become a physical reality much like our environment has become our teacher. The holograms that come into my mind come from outside, so I guess I am of the opinion that our environment creates the hologram. I have an opinion that the atomic bombs! dropped on Japan destroyed anybody's ability to create a hologram. The holograms that are now are leftover holograms created by the souls who lived up until 1941. The holograms that are in our head now are holograms of rebuilding structures.

Edited by greggK

090714203442.jpg

When the hologram in my mind starts, I do not stop it because if I do it will become a physical reality much like our environment has become our teacher. The holograms that come into my mind come from outside, so I guess I am of the opinion that our environment creates the hologram. I have an opinion that the atomic bombs! dropped on Japan destroyed anybody's ability to create a hologram. The holograms that are now are leftover holograms created by the souls who lived up until 1941. The holograms that are in our head now are holograms of rebuilding structures.

Hello greggK, My understanding it that a hologram is a 3 dimensional image, created by tiny points of light (we lie in a 3 dimensional hologram), ie our thoughts create our reality. Everything in creation is created by light and sound. The hologram we live in could be compared to a billboard with lights flashing on and off at different intervals creating moving pictures, or a TV set. Its merely the flash line sequencing of the light and sound that give the illusion of an image. All that truly exists is energy/consciousness, projecting the illusion of solidity in which to experience. An atom is 99% vacant space, with electrons and protons inside these were first thought to be particles, but were found to only take the forum of at particle when viewed, otherwise they appear as waves.

Every thought you think manifests in some way in your reality field as a holografic outpicturing of that thought.

Omni Love, Marietta

Hello greggK, My understanding it that a hologram is a 3 dimensional image, created by tiny points of light (we lie in a 3 dimensional hologram), ie our thoughts create our reality. Everything in creation is created by light and sound. The hologram we live in could be compared to a billboard with lights flashing on and off at different intervals creating moving pictures, or a TV set. Its merely the flash line sequencing of the light and sound that give the illusion of an image. All that truly exists is energy/consciousness, projecting the illusion of solidity in which to experience. An atom is 99% vacant space, with electrons and protons inside these were first thought to be particles, but were found to only take the forum of at particle when viewed, otherwise they appear as waves.

Every thought you think manifests in some way in your reality field as a holografic outpicturing of that thought.

Omni Love, Marietta

What I'm getting at and to is there was a dimension destroyed with the atomic bombs. There may be two separate dimensions divided into 3s; the inside and the outside. The outside dimension was destroyed in 'the blink of an eye.' But, we may be stuck in the outer dimension trying to create an inner dimension. But, we can't create anything because the outer dimension is destroyed. Sort of conundrumous. ^_^

I can pretty much guarantee that I have Left Temporal Lobe Epilepsy and yes, I have been 'religious,' but I will say that the 'visions' you have are according to what you know. And there is no difference in a 'vision' and 'hallucination.' You would name it 'hallucination' if it were a strange or frightening vision. Around 30 years ago, I had a closed-head injury about my left temporal lobe that actually put a 'block' on the past memory and made the group of memories a wall, a base. The memories were there, but I could not recall in any way those memories.

However, when I was in my 4th year of college, it's like a small hole opened up in that wall and I had a combination 'somatic' vision along with a very dark hallucination. I say 'somatic' vision because my body 'felt' the pressure from the final memory I had before they were closed off; the car rolling over me. The hallucination was the vision of the car door as the car rolled. But, the hole stayed open and through it I could make out portions of my past. I journeyed into that hole and found a past that was bright and carefree, but if I go too far into that hole, I get lost and for days I wander and it is like I'm lost in a world I know.

Gregg, when I read your description, I was simply stunned. Did you ever watch that movie "50 First Dates"...? Probably not, cuz it was a chic flick, lol :D

Anyways, everyday she would wake up and have to 're-remember' her life all over again. In a nutshell, that's basically my situation but perhaps not quite as severe. Some days I'll have vivid memories. Everyday I wake up, I'm not sure what I will forget or remember, lol. I laugh in jest, however...it ain't always a laughing matter for sure.

I can look rather dingy at times. :lol: 'Tis why I stink at spelling and grammar.

spellers.gif

That my friend is my definition of Temporal Lobe Epilepsy.

Well, one thing is for sure, you can't pin down the definition of TLE or it's symptoms. It's such an interesting condition, and it does have it's perks from time to time.

Also, did you know:

Epilepsy in America is as common as breast cancer, and takes as many lives. A mysterious and widely misunderstood affliction, epilepsy is a disorder in which the brain produces sudden bursts of electrical energy that can interfere with a person's consciousness, movements or sensations.

Up to 50,000 Americans die each year from seizures and related causes, including drownings and other accidents;

• One in 10 people will suffer a seizure in their lifetimes. By some estimates, the mortality rate for people with epilepsy is two to three times higher

• the risk of sudden death is 24 times greater—than that of the general population.

There are 200,000 new cases each year, and a total of more than 3 million Americans are affected by it—more than multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy and Parkinson's disease combined.

There is also a rise expected in the incidence of epilepsy among the veterans of the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq who have sustained traumatic head injuries.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/193586

About 50 percent of those cases are TLE.

Edited by V...

TLE...What is it like?

Here's a typical story: "I get the strangest feeling—most of it can't be put into words. The whole world suddenly seems more real at first. It's as though everything becomes crystal clear. Then I feel as if I'm here but not here, kind of like being in a dream. It's as if I've lived through this exact moment many times before. I hear what people say, but they don't make sense. I know not to talk during the episode, since I just say foolish things. Sometimes I think I'm talking but later people tell me that I didn't say anything. The whole thing lasts a minute or two."

The features of seizures beginning in the temporal lobe can be extremely varied, but certain patterns are common. There may be a mixture of different feelings, emotions, thoughts, and experiences, which may be familiar or completely foreign. In some cases, a series of old memories resurfaces.

In others, the person may feel as if everything—including home and family—appears strange. Hallucinations of voices, music, people, smells, or tastes may occur. These features are called "auras" or "warnings." They may last for just a few seconds, or may continue as long as a minute or two.

Experiences during temporal lobe seizures vary in intensity and quality. Sometimes the seizures are so mild that the person barely notices. In other cases, the person may be consumed with fright, intellectual fascination, or even pleasure.

The experiences and sensations that accompany these seizures are often impossible to describe, even for the most eloquent adult. And of course it is even more difficult to get an accurate picture of what children are feeling.

Dostoyevsky, the 19th-century Russian novelist, who himself had epilepsy, gave vivid accounts of apparent temporal lobe seizures in his novel The Idiot:

He remembered that during his seizures, or rather immediately preceding them, he had always experienced a moment or two when his whole heart, and mind, and body seemed to wake up with vigor and light; when he became filled with joy and hope, and all his anxieties seemed to be swept away for ever; these moments were but presentiments, as it were, of the one final second…in which the seizure came upon him. That second, of course, was inexpressible.

Next moment something appeared to burst open before him: a wonderful inner light illuminated his soul. This lasted perhaps half a second, yet he distinctly remembered hearing the beginning of a wail, the strange, dreadful wail, which burst from his lips of its own accord, and which no effort of will on his part could suppress. Next moment he was absolutely unconscious; black darkness blotted out everything.

http://www.epilepsy.com/epilepsy/epilepsy_temporallobe

Everybody's experiences are different. I no longer have hallucinations/visions of a religious nature. When I did, it had been brought on by trauma 'at the time'. I still get some of the weird and wacky symptoms like smelling cookies baking in the middle of the night, or even smelling cow **** from time to time. :lol:

Welcome to UM, Marietta...and thank you for your comment. :)

What I'm getting at and to is there was a dimension destroyed with the atomic bombs. There may be two separate dimensions divided into 3s; the inside and the outside. The outside dimension was destroyed in 'the blink of an eye.' But, we may be stuck in the outer dimension trying to create an inner dimension. But, we can't create anything because the outer dimension is destroyed. Sort of conundrumous. ^_^

greggK, Thank for the response.

Where did you get this information? This is the first time I have every heard this type of thought.

Omni Love, Marietta

TLE...What is it like?

Welcome to UM, Marietta...and thank you for your comment. :)

Thank you for the welcome. Interesting stuff you have posted. What's your take on people who have not had head trauma and see etheric energy, other dimensions and communicate with off planet beings?

Omni Love, Marietta

Thank you for the welcome. Interesting stuff you have posted. What's your take on people who have not had head trauma and see etheric energy, other dimensions and communicate with off planet beings?

Omni Love, Marietta

Mostly I think they're insane. But not all, and all it takes is for one to be right. Have you ever read about the Law of Confusion? It's definitely fringe but at the same time it seems to me that such a thing must most likely exist. If our existence serves a purpose, then progress that isn't earned would negate that purpose. It seems to me like the most likely situation would be that help can be provided but it would always have to be an active choice to accept such help. Like a diamond buried in a pile of **** (pardon the metaphor, it's the best I could think of). Most people would immediately throw such a thing away without ever bothering to look inside but for those that do, something beautiful would be waiting for them. Just have to be willing to look...

Omni Love, Marietta

Hey Marietta,

I currently have a few irons in the fire, but I will get back with you...k? Just not sure if it will be today, or... :blush:

In the mean time, if you haven't already done so, would you please review the thread and its sources?...as I feel it will help in our dialog and perhaps give you a little more background from which to draw on when I address your question.

Thanks again for taking the time to join UM and participate in this thread. :)

Edited by V...

greggK, Thank for the response.

Where did you get this information? This is the first time I have every heard this type of thought.

Omni Love, Marietta

Thank you so kindly. It is original. It comes from my head. That's why you have never heard it before.

There are 200,000 new cases each year, and a total of more than 3 million Americans are affected by it—more than multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy and Parkinson's disease combined.

That is an amazing statistic.

So, they're catching up!

Edited by greggK