Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Does Our Brain/Environment Create God?

InnerSpace

Morning Gregg. Wright's work -- pardon, his tome! -- goes far beyond what I could post here. What you touched on was but a very tiny aspect of the book. (And he does discuss personal experiences in depth by the way.) Go to his site, and you can get a much better overview. Fascinating whatever one's beliefs might be. ;)

The Evolution of God

http://evolutionofgod.net/

MK,

Sean

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• greggK

• InnerSpace

• Lt_Ripley

• Marietta

Transmutation, transmigration, transfiguration . . . we have no example of that. There have been experiments to try those things, but none successful that I know of. The flesh and blood that we have is for a purpose. There is no way to bypass it.

greggK, How do you explain, those who can bi-locate, being in two places physically, at once? How do you explain those who can levitate? How do you explain those who can disappear right before your eyes and pop some place else and be seen by people in another place instantly? How do you explain those who can walk through a wall? How do you explain those who can sit with no clothing in extreme cold up in the mountains and raise their body temperature to a point where the body can dry a wet towel just by laying it across their back within twenty minutes without the towel freezing?

Just because mainstream science doesn't know (or isn't sharing) the answer, does not negate the "fact" that these things are real.

The Egyptians knew that you could chose to take the body with you and called the process Bardoah. If memory serves me correct I believe the "Book of the Dead" goes a bit into this.

Omni Love, Marietta

greggK, How do you explain, those who can bi-locate, being in two places physically, at once? How do you explain those who can levitate? How do you explain those who can disappear right before your eyes and pop some place else and be seen by people in another place instantly? How do you explain those who can walk through a wall? How do you explain those who can sit with no clothing in extreme cold up in the mountains and raise their body temperature to a point where the body can dry a wet towel just by laying it across their back within twenty minutes without the towel freezing?

Just because mainstream science doesn't know (or isn't sharing) the answer, does not negate the "fact" that these things are real.

The Egyptians knew that you could chose to take the body with you and called the process Bardoah. If memory serves me correct I believe the "Book of the Dead" goes a bit into this.

Omni Love, Marietta

Marvel Comics?

Marvel Comics?

i was gonna go with DC to explain them.

any idea if they actually believe this?

Edited by Agent. Mulder

V..., From your studies, how would you analize Psychic abilities? How would you analize a child prodogies?

Omni Love, Marietta

Ohh, thank you Oriana. I could listen to those all day long! What I have done is clicked on both to where I have 2 going at one time. And man, is it beautiful!

You gotta be kidding me... LOL

Those tones drive you mad.. MAD I TELL YOU!!!AAAAAARRGGGHHHH!!!!

V..., From your studies, how would you analize Psychic abilities? How would you analize a child prodogies?

Omni Love, Marietta

prodigies, as in, very smart? phenomenal at music at a young age? very gifted at a certain task?

Omni Love, Marietta

oh, and out of curiosity, how would You Explain them?

These gods exist in people’s heads and, presumably, nowhere else.

There are people I know that run businesses and I think that anybody who runs a profitable business cannot believe that God only exist in their head. But, that gets into the true definition of what God is. And yes, everybody is WHO God is. But WHAT God is is 'energy.' All energy gravitates toward balance.

When you get out of bed in the morning, your body comes out of the negative state into a positive state; you come out of the negative energy in your brain to the positive energy of the outside world. To stay in balance between the negative and the positive, there are things you have to do. The most important thing is food; nutrients. You must feed the positive so that the negative can express itself.

Transmutation, transmigration, transfiguration . . . we have no example of that. There have been experiments to try those things, but none successful that I know of. The flesh and blood that we have is for a purpose. There is no way to bypass it.

There are examples of this, such as the entire societies of people just vanishing. Such as the Mayans. Just because you don't know they did it doesn't negate the fact that it happen. The ability to travel through time and space is well know in some circles. It's not part of the mainstream teachings.

Have you heard of the Philadelphia experiment where they made a navy ship disappear and reappear in a different harbor? They time traveled but the ship and the men were not both at zero point when they brought the ship back and therefore some of the men were enmeshed with the hull of the boat. Some of the crew kept fading in and out of this probability, (disappearing and reappearing) with memories of both experiences and went insane, others died.

Invisibility technology has become very advanced.

How do you explain remote viewing? Where a person can send part of his/her consciousness into another location and see everything that is happening with 100% accuracy while the body stay locked into its home position?

Omni Love, Marietta

You gotta be kidding me... LOL

Those tones drive you mad.. MAD I TELL YOU!!!AAAAAARRGGGHHHH!!!!

I admit the second link you put up sort of makes your teeth rattle and that's why they came up with binaural beats. And that's why I listen to both at once. The third tone made by the mixing of the two is soothing. I got up this morning about 2:30 and I listened to as many tones as I could create at one time. And yes, if you are not knowledgeable about these things, they can hurtz you. :lol: But, you cannot get knowledge without experimentation.

Now, I listened to the tones for a couple of hours and when I finally went to bed, my mind drifted into a world of colorful words and images and it is so exciting to do that. And that, for me, is every night.

And when I get out of bed in the morning, I am still in the world of words and the images are replaced with the positive external world. And the words slowly fade out of memory. I don't try to remember anything because I know I'll be back to that place.

Edited by greggK

Morning Gregg. Wright's work -- pardon, his tome! -- goes far beyond what I could post here. What you touched on was but a very tiny aspect of the book. (And he does discuss personal experiences in depth by the way.) Go to his site, and you can get a much better overview. Fascinating whatever one's beliefs might be. ;)

The Evolution of God

http://evolutionofgod.net/

MK,

Sean

Sean how would this book compare to karen armstrong's history of g-d?

I may get this book its sounds interesting.. :wub:

There are examples of this, such as the entire societies of people just vanishing. Such as the Mayans. Just because you don't know they did it doesn't negate the fact that it happen. The ability to travel through time and space is well know in some circles. It's not part of the mainstream teachings.

Have you heard of the Philadelphia experiment where they made a navy ship disappear and reappear in a different harbor? They time traveled but the ship and the men were not both at zero point when they brought the ship back and therefore some of the men were enmeshed with the hull of the boat. Some of the crew kept fading in and out of this probability, (disappearing and reappearing) with memories of both experiences and went insane, others died.

How do you explain remote viewing? Where a person can send part of his/her consciousness into another location and see everything that is happening with 100% accuracy while the body stay locked into its home position?

Omni Love, Marietta

how did they disapear? people go missing all the time. what examples do you have of this with the maya?

and the ship didnt time travel, it was cloaking and supposedly teleported, hence why the ended up all f'd up sharing time and space with other objects.

and where are the results that remote viewing where they get it 100%? because last time i checked they werent. they may have drawn something thats interpreted a certain way by others.

prodigies, as in, very smart? phenomenal at music at a young age? very gifted at a certain task?

oh, and out of curiosity, how would You Explain them?

Agent, Mulder, Thank you for the response.

Yes I mean very smart babies. Babies who are never taught but pick up a book and read it. Or babies who when sat at a piano play masterpieces without being taught. A two year old who has never been taught how to read, who at daycare, reads what is written on a chart the care taker has pined to the wall and so on and so on.

How do you explain this?

How do you explain people who have memories of being in a location, (even a different country) that they have never been to and describe a certain location, even a specific house's interior with detailed accuracy?

From what I have come to understand, the memories are carried over from past lives, parallel lives or other reality fields that hold a portion of the consciousness of the person. All that exists is energy and energy is conscious. Science knows that particles to planets communicate instantly over very vast distances. This is because time and space are an illusion. Everything actually happens in on spot at the same time (non-time). We are all part of a unified field of consciousness. We are the micro of the macro and hold all knowledge within our cellular memory.

Omni Love, Marietta

Agent, Mulder, Thank you for the response.

Yes I mean very smart babies. Babies who are never taught but pick up a book and read it. Or babies who when sat at a piano play masterpieces without being taught. A two year old who has never been taught how to read, who at daycare, reads what is written on a chart the care taker has pined to the wall and so on and so on.

How do you explain this?

How do you explain people who have memories of being in a location, (even a different country) that they have never been to and describe a certain location, even a specific house's interior with detailed accuracy?

From what I have come to understand, the memories are carried over from past lives, parallel lives or other reality fields that hold a portion of the consciousness of the person. All that exists is energy and energy is conscious. Science knows that particles to planets communicate instantly over very vast distances. This is because time and space are an illusion. Everything actually happens in on spot at the same time (non-time). We are all part of a unified field of consciousness. We are the micro of the macro and hold all knowledge within our cellular memory.

Omni Love, Marietta

well i can try to explain it if you can provide us with any cases with the children.

and someone envisioning a place where they havent been isnt that odd of paranormal. but again, id like to see some cases of this, despite its hard to determine credibility.

and how exactly is time an space an illusion? where did you pick up that theory from?

how did they disapear? people go missing all the time. what examples do you have of this with the maya?

and the ship didnt time travel, it was cloaking and supposedly teleported, hence why the ended up all f'd up sharing time and space with other objects.

and where are the results that remote viewing where they get it 100%? because last time i checked they werent. they may have drawn something thats interpreted a certain way by others.

My theory is that they bardoah out of here, or simply put they turned their physical anatomy into vapor and pulled it out along with the consciousness.

May I suggest that you read the information that a few of the people who took part in the Philadelphia experiment have written about what took place. People such as Al Bielek, Preston Nichols and Duncan Cameron.

Here's a couple links to start with:

http://www.crystalinks.com/montauk.html

Omni Love, Marietta

My theory is that they bardoah out of here, or simply put they turned their physical anatomy into vapor and pulled it out along with the consciousness.

May I suggest that you read the information that a few of the people who took part in the Philadelphia experiment have written about what took place. People such as Al Bielek, Preston Nichols and Duncan Cameron.

Here's a couple links to start with:

http://www.crystalinks.com/montauk.html

Omni Love, Marietta

well those links dont quite show much that i dont already know and havent read up on. this doesnt prove the theory. as there are many, as i posted, where it was invisibility and accidental teleportation. hence, why they appeared the way they did, sharing space and time with other objects.

i was expecting more, and some links from the other things i asked about.

Omni Love, Marietta

What I do know is there might be some Mayan descendants still here, but I doubt it; ask them and they will tell you what happened. The Mayan civilization was started around 4609 years ago. What is amazing about that civilization is the pyramids.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_collapse

Really, there is nothing that points to anything ethereal. That is a modern new agee concept of the disappearance being anything other than the usual. I would say that part of it was migration north and south.

Have you ever heard of the 'Nazi Bell?'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Glocke (The Bell)

The Bell was considered so important to the Nazis that they killed 60 scientists that worked on the project and buried them in a mass grave and the only reason we know about the Bell is that the SS General that was tasked with the murders, Jakob Sporrenberg, was tried after the war by a Polish War Crimes court for murdering his own people on what subsequently became Polish soil. So it's his Affidavit that gives us the story of the Bell.

I think this is where Albert Einstein came from! Because the Philadelphia Experiment was trying to do the same thing. But, evidence points to the preposteriousness of that just like all of this other 'bunk.'

Here's another one! The Roswell Incident was a result of the German experimentation of the Nazi Bell and a saucer craft. A Nazi soldier climbed into a saucer craft that the SS was experimenting with for their secret defense and they started the Bell and it disappeared. Where'd it go? To outer space and a few years later it came back and crashed at Roswell.

The building of the atomic bomb was based on a lie that Einstein and Leo Szilard said in a letter to President Roosevelt!

800px-Einstein-Roosevelt-letter.png

And Albert Einstein has become one of the gods we worship. Him along with Enrico Fermi who worked with Einstein.

Did our brains or our environment create those gods?

Condescending & Sean...thank you so much for the sources.

I've been reading through them with much interest as I find time.

I look forward to highlighting some golden yummies, as Sheri would say, lol. :D

Marietta, my apologies if I sent the tone that I was offended. I was not. :)

I've not had much time to ruminate in this thread today, however I've not lost track of your posts/questions.

Thanks again for your patience. Schedule/time permitting I will be back tomorrow.

I hope to answer many of your questions 'in time' as I present more research.

I have many files and searching for the data is often time consuming. I'll be back.

Kind regards.

well those links dont quite show much that i dont already know and havent read up on. this doesnt prove the theory. as there are many, as i posted, where it was invisibility and accidental teleportation. hence, why they appeared the way they did, sharing space and time with other objects.

i was expecting more, and some links from the other things i asked about.

Sorry about that, I didn't mean to post this post, which was only partially done. I meant to minimize this link and closed it instead. I guess it automatically posted what I had written so far in the reply box.

I got disrupted by a phone call and just got back online.

So I'll dedicate some time reconstructing the rest of the post that I deleted by accident because I thought I had lost it (to many distractions with a contractor wanting my attention).

Omni Love, Marietta

well i can try to explain it if you can provide us with any cases with the children.

and someone envisioning a place where they havent been isnt that odd of paranormal. but again, id like to see some cases of this, despite its hard to determine credibility.

and how exactly is time an space an illusion? where did you pick up that theory from?

Case one would be my nephew who at the age of two asked his father if he could use his computer. At the time the computers were in DOS, which meant that you had to read and understand computers in order to operate one. His father told him that he needed to learn how to read in order to use the computer. The next morning his father was sitting at the kitchen table reading the paper and his son told him that he could read and wanted to get on the computer. He proceeded to climb in his fathers lap and read the front page of the news paper.

Case two, my daughter worked in a daycare center with two year olds and had a chart on the wall with all the kids names on it, where she daily made comments about the progress of the kids and shared it monthly with the parents. One of the kids stood up close to the chart and started reading it out loud. That night he read a book to his parents and the next morning with amazement they asked my daughter what type of method she used to teach a two year old how to read. She said that she hadn't taught him anything and thought that the parents had taught him.

Here are a couple of my favorite clips about prodigies.

10 Extraordinary Child Prodigies - Oddee.com

YouTube - Wendy Vo,child prodigy of music and language #1.

Blind 5 Year-Old Pianist Next Mozart?

As for time and space being an illusion. I learned this from my studies in Quantum physics and the my studies in Keylontic Science.

All that exists is energy and the only time energy takes on the form of a particle is when it is viewed/or thought about.

Omni Love, Marietta

Al Bielek's "recovered memories" have long-since been debunked and fail the test of history. I have no doubt that Mr. Bielek sincerely believed his "recovered memories" but "sincere belief" does not = Truth.

Edited by OldTimeRadio

Al Bielek's "recovered memories" have long-since been debunked and fail the test of history. I have no doubt that Mr. Bielek sincerely believed his "recovered memories" but "sincere belief" does not = Truth.

Could you provide your source of information or at least give some date on why you believe as you do?

Omni Love, Marietta

First thing, Preston Nichols was not part of the Philadelphia Experiment; it was not until 1968 that he became involved in the Montauk Project.

Here is the name that ties the three together: Dr. John von Neumann. Guess what he invented? The explosive device for the atomic bomb.

Let me pull a Montauk on ya!

The time engineers at Montauk went back in time (to 1950) and convinced Duncan's original father, Alexander Cameron to sire another son. When done, they removed Duncan's soul and put it into the new child. This person is who we know today as Duncan Cameron. Be-deep. Be-deep. Be-deep.

According to Al Bielek, Duncan was his brother (when Al was Ed Cameron) who jumped off the USS Eldridge in 1943 and landed into the future. Be-deep. Be-deep. Beeeeeeeeee . . . . . <_<

http://www.bielek.com/duncan.htm

Children? What's wrong with the children?

I love y'all, man!

Edited by greggK

Sean how would this book compare to karen armstrong's history of g-d?

I may get this book its sounds interesting..

Morning gal. ;) Armstrong's main focus in her book is on the Abrahamic faiths -- Judaism, Christianity and Islam. Yes, she does delve into other religions, but only in brevity. She does not tackle the origins of these faiths from the broad cultural/social evolution, genetic architecture, non-zero/zero sum, archaeology, psychological perspective so forth and so on as Wright does in "The Evolution of God." In fact, she really doesn't even come close to addressing religion on the scale of Wright -- which is mammoth! He starts from hunter-gatherers and travels the broad ocean that is religion ... all the way through to monotheism! Again, Armstrong sticks almost exclusively to the Abrahamic faiths.

That said, Armstrong's work -- choose one! :D -- would be an excellent compendium to Wright's book. I would also suggest Joseph Campbell as well. All three are a must have IMHO. ;)

MK,

Sean

Edited by seanph