Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why anal probing ?

MIKEINNV

I had started a post earlier giving a more light hearted approach to this phenomina. Well an individual named Skylar Young responded by saying , he did not know much about biology, but wanted to know "Why Anal Probing ?" So let's see if we can't shed a little light on this subject for Skylar. Although ET appears to be 100s of 1000s of years more technologically advanced then us, I believe the reasons we do what we do may be very similar. If we remove the Alien conspiracy, take over the world theory, and look at a more down to earth explanation for their actions, I think their motives may start to become clear. Tagging is something man does to lower life forms to learn, habits, roaming ranges, life spans, etc.. It helps us find those animals we are studying or observing. I think we can all agree on this. Now, women have described having their eggs taken. But what good are eggs if you can't fertilize them ? Now any one who has ever milked a prize Bull may see alot of similarity of ET's use of an anal probe to collect what he needs from man. LOL {Ouch!} But we do it to lower life forms. But why ? There is also something else man does. When we believe a species to be on the brink of extension we will cultivate and even relocate that species to another area in order to preserve the species. And if ET does not want man to remember his origin for fear he will repeat his own extinction, you wouldn't want to transplant anything other than what you have grown in a test tube. This would insure a fresh start, and a purer race of animale.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MIKEINNV

• bee

• badeskov

• Lilly

Top Posters In This Topic

Aliens probably view man as we view animals. They have probably anal probed humans many a time. But i have always believed that aliens know us inside and out by now and have no more need for probes of the anal sort.

How profound.

There is an ape that has a vocabulary of about 2,500 words it can sign. It can talk with you !! It has a larger vocabulary than most people I know, and yet we consider him and his lower life forms. You be the judge !!

[ ? Now any one who has ever milked a prize Bull may see alot of similarity of ET's use of an anal probe to collect what he needs from man. LOL {Ouch!} But we do it to lower life forms. But why ? There is also something else man does. When we believe a species to be on the brink of extension we will cultivate and even relocate that species to another area in order to preserve the species. And if ET does not want man to remember his origin for fear he will repeat his own extinction, you wouldn't want to transplant anything other than what you have grown in a test tube. This would insure a fresh start, and a purer race of animale.

Maybe if 'they' do do this it is to make sure that the 'specimen' has a good digestive sysyem...and can

process food and waste properly. There's probably a lot you can tell from this kind of 'sample'..... :cry:

Maybe if 'they' do do this it is to make sure that the 'specimen' has a good digestive sysyem...and can

process food and waste properly. There's probably a lot you can tell from this kind of 'sample'..... :cry:

I am sure what you had for dinner may show up. But you can also shock the gland from there and collect semen samples from a man. And ET would need both to test tube a human.

I am sure what you had for dinner may show up. But you can also shock the gland from there and collect semen samples from a man. And ET would need both to test tube a human.

Oh god.

Now I get it.... :o

Oh god.

Indeed...... :)

I can see this thread ending well.

Yes , I appear to have lost control. Or was under the Illusion I ever had it. LMAO

Taking the scenic route??

I mean, I don't believe people are being anally probed in UFOs in the middle of the night, but as interesting as your theory is, it would be much easier to extract semen directly from the testes.

And if that was the case, why is it that it is not only men who are so rudely violated?

Remember the Roper survey on alien abductions!? The survey did not directly ask its 6000 respondents if they had been abducted by aliens. Instead it asked them if they had undergone any of the following experiences:

--Waking up paralyzed with a sense of a strange person or presence or something else in the room.

--Experiencing a period of time of an hour or more, in which you were apparently lost, but you could not remember why, or where you had been.

--Seeing unusual lights or balls of light in a room without knowing what was causing them, or where they came from.

--Finding puzzling scars on your body and neither you nor anyone else remembering how you received them or where you got them.

--Feeling that you were actually flying through the air although you didnt know why or how.

Saying yes to 4 of the 5 "symptoms" was taken as evidence of alien abduction. A 62-page report, with an introduction by John Mack, was mailed to some 100,000 psychiatrists, psychologist and other mental health professionals.

The implication was that some 4 million Americans or some 100 million Earthlings have been abducted by aliens.(!)

Carl Sagan commented: "Its surprising that the neighbors havent noticed."

Edited by hazzard

How many years have ET been visiting Earth and probing Earthlings, yet they still haven't found out what they want??? Just give them a copy of Grey's Anatomy (pun intended) and let's be done with it!!!

As for the 'collecting semen' theory, if ET are so advanced then they should be able to replicate the necessary germ plasm from samples already collected.

Seem's ET are amazingly advanced, yet profoundly ignorant at the same time!!!

Or maybe they just enjoy probing!

There is an ape that has a vocabulary of about 2,500 words it can sign. It can talk with you !! It has a larger vocabulary than most people I know, and yet we consider him and his lower life forms. You be the judge !!

Sound smarter than some of my old Teachers I had in school back in the late 70's and early 80's,smarter than some people I know today,lower life forms my a$$,I have great respect for life forms that can comunicate with humans.

Despite the fact of the improbability of startravel, it is not impossible. We are doing it right now, with the Voyager probes.

Perhaps there are beings who can travel at very fast speeds and have the technology and the raw materials to build vessels that can travel at near the speed of light, or faster.

Have such beings come here to abduct people, rape and experiment on them? There have been many reports of abduction and sexual violation by creatures who are small and bald or are white, gray, or green, have big craniums, small chins, large slanted eyes, and pointed or no ears....

How does one explain the number of such claims and their similarity?

The most reasonable explanation for the accounts being so similar is that they are based on the same movies, the same stories, the same television programs, and the same comic strips.

The most dramatic type of physical evidence would be the "implants" which many abductees claim the aliens have put up their noses or in various other parts of their anatomy.

Budd Hopkins claims he has examined such an implant and has MRIs to prove numerous implant claims. When Nova put out an offer to abductees to have scientists analyze and evaluate any alleged implants, they did not get a single person willing to have their so called implants tested or verified.

So, of all the evidence for abduction, the physical evidence seems to be the weakest.

Edited by hazzard

Sound smarter than some of my old Teachers I had in school back in the late 70's and early 80's,smarter than some people I know today,lower life forms my a$$,I have great respect for life forms that can comunicate with humans.

I know! I believe you only have to know about 300 words to be the president of the US now. Koko in 2008!

Budd Hopkins claims he has examined such an implant and has MRIs to prove numerous implant claims. When Nova put out an offer to abductees to have scientists analyze and evaluate any alleged implants, they did not get a single person willing to have their so called implants tested or verified.

So, of all the evidence for abduction, the physical evidence seems to be the weakest.

And therein lies the problem, in my honest opinion. I can understand that we can't have any evidence for the abduction alone, but when implants are claimed by abductees and none can be provided for scientific analysis, it doesn't bode well.

Cheers,

Badeskov

[ There have been many reports of abduction and sexual violation by creatures who are small and bald or are white, gray, or green, have big craniums, small chins, large slanted eyes, and pointed or no ears....

NOW I'm scared..... :w00t:

But you know what.....if these 'aliens' are experimenting on humans....I hope they have the

decency to include the people who experiment on animals....and give them a taste of their

own medicine... :yes:

How many years have ET been visiting Earth and probing Earthlings, yet they still haven't found out what they want??? Just give them a copy of Grey's Anatomy (pun intended) and let's be done with it!!!

Very good..... :lol:

As for the 'collecting semen' theory, if ET are so advanced then they should be able to replicate the necessary germ plasm from samples already collected.

You seem to know a lot about this Leonardo....you're not.....you know.....gulp!

Maybe they're just fallible....give them a break....they could be students or something.... :alien:

....and THAT is a profoundly worrying thought...

You seem to know a lot about this Leonardo....you're not.....you know.....gulp!

:alien::devil:

Why buy the cow when the milk is free ? Sometimes ya just can't build a better mouse trap. We could replicate and don't, not when there is an unlimited supply.

I had started a post earlier giving a more light hearted approach to this phenomina. Well an individual named Skylar Young responded by saying , he did not know much about biology, but wanted to know "Why Anal Probing ?" So let's see if we can't shed a little light on this subject for Skylar. Although ET appears to be 100s of 1000s of years more technologically advanced then us, I believe the reasons we do what we do may be very similar. If we remove the Alien conspiracy, take over the world theory, and look at a more down to earth explanation for their actions, I think their motives may start to become clear. Tagging is something man does to lower life forms to learn, habits, roaming ranges, life spans, etc.. It helps us find those animals we are studying or observing. I think we can all agree on this. Now, women have described having their eggs taken. But what good are eggs if you can't fertilize them ? Now any one who has ever milked a prize Bull may see alot of similarity of ET's use of an anal probe to collect what he needs from man. LOL {Ouch!} But we do it to lower life forms. But why ? There is also something else man does. When we believe a species to be on the brink of extension we will cultivate and even relocate that species to another area in order to preserve the species. And if ET does not want man to remember his origin for fear he will repeat his own extinction, you wouldn't want to transplant anything other than what you have grown in a test tube. This would insure a fresh start, and a purer race of animale.

Interesting, but it makes a lot of assumptions:

1..It assumes that aliens exist in Earth space or on Earth.

2..It also indicates that aliens "appear" to be 100s to 1000s of years in advance of Humans technologically, which seems to indicate an empirical / observational basis for this conclusion.

3..It relates the alien activity in terms of Human activity pertaining to animals.

An interesting corellation, but it becomes rather moot when it's realized that there is no evidence, not a shred, that aliens exist, let alone that they are, or have been here on Earth.

There is no basis for the idea that they exist, and thus, there can be no basis for the assumption that they are centuries more advanced than us (although I have few doubts about that...if they indeed could come here...but again, we don't have the faintest idea about that).

These facts also negate the idea of abductions, and completely invalidates speculation concerning the decided proctological / uro-genital interest that these beings are said to have.

Nonetheless, the idea that connects this to-date completely unsubstantiated biological practice with human activity with animals is intriguing, but it has flaws.

Let us assume that these aliens are in fact present, and have "abducted" humans.

Considering the fact that humans themselves, who wouldn't be anywhere near so advanced, have strict policies in place regarding interference with any life they might find on another world; what would make you think that a civilization centuries, if not millenia in advance of us technologically (and by natural extention, intellectually and spiritually) would interfere?

You see, humans are the advanced species on this planet, and they've spent millenia attempting to understand the place, and the life on it. They've come a long way, understand most (perhaps) of the relationships involving the planet and the life on it, and in fact have created a great deal of the life on it (beef cattle, milk cows, domesticated dogs and cats, horses, roses, tulips, etc...are all man made creations (artificial selection)). We may attempt to save a species because we understand their benefit to the ecosystem. Aliens arriving at planet Earth would have no idea about our ecosystem, or the life on the planet's surface and in it's oceans and atmosphere.

Further, "milking" a prize bull (bull semen is a highly valued commodity (sorry folks, but it's true)) is HOW we made prize bulls in the first place (human ingenuity...pick the best bull, milk it, and use the product to create more prize bulls...which means more prize bulls in the future, better , larger animals, more meat, etc...)

The idea that they would biologically interfere with human meat ( :o ), or anything else on the planet, is almost nonsensical from a scientific perspective. The aliens, unless they'd gained a taste for humans, wouldn't need to be creating prize humans, and the idea of agressive, territorial aliens is frankly, nut job stuff.

And if, for reasons of study so as to understand this race of beings they've happened upon, they actually wanted biological material...why wouldn't these aliens, so far in advance of us as to appear like God to our eyes, not simply take a few epithelials...some skin cells, a little saliva, and extract the DNA from them. Surely, they could learn everything they needed from one strand of human DNA...since everything about us is in one molecule of this magic stuff. They could even make one of us from such a sample!

It's a hell of alot easier that inserting probes into various orifices, causing pain and suffering, which of course affectes the samples derived genetically...and it's awful crude and messy for a bunch of folks who surpassed us a thousand years ago!

I'm speculating of course, but after all, they're 1000 years in advance of us. Why not?

But seriously, unless aliens, as a whole, have been sexually frustrated most of their lives, and have developed an innate desire to probe urinary tracts, reproductive organs, and eliminative systems...no matter the race of beings (God...), or, unless proctology is an alien specialty for some strange reason, they would most assuredly understand, as HUMANS DO (us highly inferior animals) that the extinction of species is often (as is the case with planet Earth, a couple times) the mechanics whereby more advanced life develops.

They, as we, would stay out of the way and allow nature to take its course...

Aliens probably view man as we view animals. They have probably anal probed humans many a time. But i have always believed that aliens know us inside and out by now and have no more need for probes of the anal sort.

I would think they would view us more like Europeans viewed Native Americans, self aware but stupid, and undeserving of the land.

Interesting, but it makes a lot of assumptions:

1..It assumes that aliens exist in Earth space or on Earth.

2..It also indicates that aliens "appear" to be 100s to 1000s of years in advance of Humans technologically, which seems to indicate an empirical / observational basis for this conclusion.

3..It relates the alien activity in terms of Human activity pertaining to animals.

An interesting corellation, but it becomes rather moot when it's realized that there is no evidence, not a shred, that aliens exist, let alone that they are, or have been here on Earth.

There is no basis for the idea that they exist, and thus, there can be no basis for the assumption that they are centuries more advanced than us (although I have few doubts about that...if they indeed could come here...but again, we don't have the faintest idea about that).

These facts also negate the idea of abductions, and completely invalidates speculation concerning the decided proctological / uro-genital interest that these beings are said to have.

Nonetheless, the idea that connects this to-date completely unsubstantiated biological practice with human activity with animals is intriguing, but it has flaws.

Let us assume that these aliens are in fact present, and have "abducted" humans.

Considering the fact that humans themselves, who wouldn't be anywhere near so advanced, have strict policies in place regarding interference with any life they might find on another world; what would make you think that a civilization centuries, if not millenia in advance of us technologically (and by natural extention, intellectually and spiritually) would interfere?

You see, humans are the advanced species on this planet, and they've spent millenia attempting to understand the place, and the life on it. They've come a long way, understand most (perhaps) of the relationships involving the planet and the life on it, and in fact have created a great deal of the life on it (beef cattle, milk cows, domesticated dogs and cats, horses, roses, tulips, etc...are all man made creations (artificial selection)). We may attempt to save a species because we understand their benefit to the ecosystem. Aliens arriving at planet Earth would have no idea about our ecosystem, or the life on the planet's surface and in it's oceans and atmosphere.

Further, "milking" a prize bull (bull semen is a highly valued commodity (sorry folks, but it's true)) is HOW we made prize bulls in the first place (human ingenuity...pick the best bull, milk it, and use the product to create more prize bulls...which means more prize bulls in the future, better , larger animals, more meat, etc...)

The idea that they would biologically interfere with human meat ( :o ), or anything else on the planet, is almost nonsensical from a scientific perspective. The aliens, unless they'd gained a taste for humans, wouldn't need to be creating prize humans, and the idea of agressive, territorial aliens is frankly, nut job stuff.

And if, for reasons of study so as to understand this race of beings they've happened upon, they actually wanted biological material...why wouldn't these aliens, so far in advance of us as to appear like God to our eyes, not simply take a few epithelials...some skin cells, a little saliva, and extract the DNA from them. Surely, they could learn everything they needed from one strand of human DNA...since everything about us is in one molecule of this magic stuff. They could even make one of us from such a sample!

It's a hell of alot easier that inserting probes into various orifices, causing pain and suffering, which of course affectes the samples derived genetically...and it's awful crude and messy for a bunch of folks who surpassed us a thousand years ago!

I'm speculating of course, but after all, they're 1000 years in advance of us. Why not?

But seriously, unless aliens, as a whole, have been sexually frustrated most of their lives, and have developed an innate desire to probe urinary tracts, reproductive organs, and eliminative systems...no matter the race of beings (God...), or, unless proctology is an alien specialty for some strange reason, they would most assuredly understand, as HUMANS DO (us highly inferior animals) that the extinction of species is often (as is the case with planet Earth, a couple times) the mechanics whereby more advanced life develops.

They, as we, would stay out of the way and allow nature to take its course...

Damn !! This theory is well and good provided that we are alone, and that they do not exist. And that we are the center of the universe, and nothing that can defy the laws of physics as we know it ! And the facts are science and assumptions have made good bed fellows for years. And good science opens the mind to the possibilities of things yet discovered. We know squat about the planet we live on. We have made extinct that which wasn't, and love to marvel at our genius. The world was flat, the planets evolve around the sun, and ET can not exist. Time will tell !