Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why anal probing ?

MIKEINNV

Obviously aliens need drugs too greedy pants!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MIKEINNV

• bee

• badeskov

• Lilly

Top Posters In This Topic

An interesting corellation, but it becomes rather moot when it's realized that there is no evidence, not a shred, that aliens exist, let alone that they are, or have been here on Earth.

You know....I wouldn't have responded to this statement yesterday....but last night I

watched the video....posted by Saruman...in the' UFO Disclosure Project Meeting' thread...

in the Featured Videos and Multimedia Section.....and I would now say....that it transpires

that there MAY be more evidence than we thought....it just hasn't come out into the public

domain.

You know....I wouldn't have responded to this statement yesterday....but last night I

watched the video....posted by Saruman...in the' UFO Disclosure Project Meeting' thread...

in the Featured Videos and Multimedia Section.....and I would now say....that it transpires

that there MAY be more evidence than we thought....it just hasn't come out into the public

domain.

Not out in the public domain equals no evidence. Until said evidence is released (if it at all exists, which I personally highly doubt) we can only discuss from a point of belief.

Cheers,

Badeskov

My personal hypothesis: Earth is located near an alien Proctology Med School. When it comes time for the residents to *practice*...well, you get the picture. ;)

Not out in the public domain equals no evidence. Until said evidence is released (if it at all exists, which I personally highly doubt) we can only discuss from a point of belief.

Watch the video.....and then see if you still think the same...... :tu:

My personal hypothesis: Earth is located near an alien Proctology Med School. When it comes time for the residents to *practice*...well, you get the picture. ;)

<insert profanity of own choice here>, that put it into perspective - in a rather clinical way ;)

Cheers,

Badeskov

<insert profanity of own choice here>, that put it into perspective - in a rather clinical way ;)

Oh yeah, nothing worse than a resident alien Proctology student! :D

Oh yeah, nothing worse than a resident alien Proctology student! :D

Unless they are also practicing ear, nose and THROAT.

REBEL, now you're *killing* me! linked-image

We need to try and get back on topic (in a serious manner) before I have to issue myself a warning!

Basically, I see little to no evidence that these colon based events are happening in objective reality...methinks some folks have one heck of an imagination...this is simply my personal opinion, mind you.

REBEL, now you're *killing* me! linked-image

We need to try and get back on topic (in a serious manner) before I have to issue myself a warning!

Basically, I see little to no evidence that these colon based events are happening in objective reality...methinks some folks have one heck of an imagination...this is simply my personal opinion, mind you.

I feel like Dr. Frankenstein. This post has taken on a life of it's own. LOL

Watch the video.....and then see if you still think the same...... :tu:

In my honest opinion, it is the same conjecture we have heard numerous times, without anything to show for it. I presume this was the video you referred to.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Maybe its just the alien way of tipping cows. There isn't much for a country alien to do when they're flying around Uranas.

Thanks MIKEINNV I appreciate your original post. It offers an interesting theory on the subject.

I had started a post earlier giving a more light hearted approach to this phenomina. Well an individual named Skylar Young responded by saying , he did not know much about biology, but wanted to know "Why Anal Probing ?" So let's see if we can't shed a little light on this subject for Skylar. Although ET appears to be 100s of 1000s of years more technologically advanced then us, I believe the reasons we do what we do may be very similar. If we remove the Alien conspiracy, take over the world theory, and look at a more down to earth explanation for their actions, I think their motives may start to become clear. Tagging is something man does to lower life forms to learn, habits, roaming ranges, life spans, etc.. It helps us find those animals we are studying or observing. I think we can all agree on this. Now, women have described having their eggs taken. But what good are eggs if you can't fertilize them ? Now any one who has ever milked a prize Bull may see alot of similarity of ET's use of an anal probe to collect what he needs from man. LOL {Ouch!} But we do it to lower life forms. But why ? There is also something else man does. When we believe a species to be on the brink of extension we will cultivate and even relocate that species to another area in order to preserve the species. And if ET does not want man to remember his origin for fear he will repeat his own extinction, you wouldn't want to transplant anything other than what you have grown in a test tube. This would insure a fresh start, and a purer race of animale.

If YOU could offer evidence that aliens exist and mess with humans as described you'd have a more credible argument.

Or you could prove that they don't exist. There is enough evidence out there to at least say that there is something strange happening in the our skies. Do you know what it is that is happening?

Hmm, the following could explain those 'implants'-

A proctologist just finished examining a patient and said "good by Mr.

Smith, see you next week". The nurse walks in a few minutes later and

has a form for the Proctologist to sign. The nurse sees that he is

trying to write with his rectal thermometer and informs the doctor of his

mistake. He exclaims "oh man, some a**hole stole my pen!"

And a for those who feel they are at risk of being abducted and probed (singularly or gang), some snappy one-liners-

"Take it easy, Doc, you're boldly going where no man has gone before."

"You know, in Arkansas, we're now legally married."

"Could you write me a note for my wife, saying that my head is not, in fact, up there?"

"Hey! Now I know how a Muppet feels!"

"Another hard day at the orifice, Doc?"

"Ah, rectitude, that formal, dignified demeanor assumed by a proctologist immediately before he examines you."

linked-image

Think warm thoughts...

If YOU could offer evidence that aliens exist and mess with humans as described you'd have a more credible argument.

If we could prove there existence this post would be moot.

Ahem, Mr. OP;

You still didn't really go into the whole "anal probe" thing. You don't really know, do you?

Snuffs.

Thanks MIKEINNV I appreciate your original post. It offers an interesting theory on the subject.

Thank you. Non of the information proffered here is proof of anything other than peoples opinions. For those who have experienced something there is no doubt, for those who haven't they sit and wonder, and for the skeptic, even an anal prob would do nothing more than make him think he had one to many the night before, and got a little carried away. LOL But theories and opinions help to open our minds to the prospects of some thing more, or less, and make us question our lives and the meanings of our existence. And if it has made us think, then this post has done its job !

2aliens1cup

Ooooooooohhhh... that's just not right... LOL :D

Ooooooooohhhh... that's just not right... LOL :D

See they learned sharing in school too !!

Well I dont believe they do anal probing at all. And I dont care how many stories you'll read on the net from people who do believe in it. So I just see this thread as a door way for those people who enjoy cheap laughs. Which is why I think this probing bs comes up all the time. It's imo to discredit and make people not wish to share their experiences out of fear of being teased basically with stupid probing jokes.

And thats just how I look at it. You only have to read the thread to see it. I have met them personally and they would never do something like that because they are so far advanced its just a really silly thing to think(I mean think about it ffs). Thats all imo of course. :) So no offense.

So yeah... I just see this thread for people who like cheap laughs over things they know nothing about. It's like speading false infomation to make others shut up about their experiences, out of fear from being teased by immature people. And thats pretty much how I look at it.

Sorry if that sounded alittle rude.. its just 3am almost and I'm sleepy and grumpy, and dont like reading things from people who have no expereince whatsoever which ends up turning this thread into a post a funny probing pic. :rolleyes: So typical.

Edited by Kazahel

Anal probing is the easiest way to sort through all the crap. DUH!!