Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why anal probing ?

MIKEINNV

Well I dont believe they do anal probing at all. And I dont care how many stories you'll read on the net from people who do believe in it. So I just see this thread as a door way for those people who enjoy cheap laughs. Which is why I think this probing bs comes up all the time. It's imo to discredit and make people not wish to share their experiences out of fear of being teased basically with stupid probing jokes.

And thats just how I look at it. You only have to read the thread to see it. I have met them personally and they would never do something like that because they are so far advanced its just a really silly thing to think(I mean think about it ffs). Thats all imo of course. :) So no offense.

So yeah... I just see this thread for people who like cheap laughs over things they know nothing about. It's like speading false infomation to make others shut up about their experiences, out of fear from being teased by immature people. And thats pretty much how I look at it.

Sorry if that sounded alittle rude.. its just 3am almost and I'm sleepy and grumpy, and dont like reading things from people who have no expereince whatsoever which ends up turning this thread into a post a funny probing pic. :rolleyes: So typical.

You're quite right.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MIKEINNV

• bee

• badeskov

• Lilly

Top Posters In This Topic

Abductee's claims that they were anally probed by spacemen says more about the already obvious psychological disfunctionality of these 'abductee's' than anything else.... Total nonsense

Well I dont believe they do anal probing at all. And I dont care how many stories you'll read on the net from people who do believe in it. So I just see this thread as a door way for those people who enjoy cheap laughs. Which is why I think this probing bs comes up all the time. It's imo to discredit and make people not wish to share their experiences out of fear of being teased basically with stupid probing jokes.

And thats just how I look at it. You only have to read the thread to see it. I have met them personally and they would never do something like that because they are so far advanced its just a really silly thing to think(I mean think about it ffs). Thats all imo of course. :) So no offense.

So yeah... I just see this thread for people who like cheap laughs over things they know nothing about. It's like speading false infomation to make others shut up about their experiences, out of fear from being teased by immature people. And thats pretty much how I look at it.

Sorry if that sounded alittle rude.. its just 3am almost and I'm sleepy and grumpy, and dont like reading things from people who have no expereince whatsoever which ends up turning this thread into a post a funny probing pic. :rolleyes: So typical.

I'm thinking I would be quicker to believe in Alien Butt Pirates, than I would in some one on a first name bases with them. But then we keep pets as well. So anything is possible. So I will keep an open mind, but bringing back pictures or artifacts would be really cool.

I think it's safe to say that this thread has outlived its usefullness.