Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ok im back...and just ask what you wanna know

TelekenisisMaster

So you can only make a psi-wheel move slowly (and let's not get into whether or not it's really you, at this moment), but yet you're the STRONGEST TELEKINESIS MAN EVER, and always use TK and can throw and catch things?

Personally, I think you're young and impulsive and should slow down and think about what you are saying, and what you are doing. This isn't an insult, btw.

Man, keep practicing and come back when you're serious.

Science doesn't say kids can't be telekinetic; it says NOBODY can be telekinetic (when dealing with the movement of physical matter).

Also, how long does it take to make a video? *sits back and waits for excuses*

((Edit: I would have had one ready before making the opening post))

I'm thinking government misinformation

read the description...i filmed it when i was almost sleeping and i was tired enough it was like 1:00 when i filmed that

ill make a better one...

No offense, but I could barely understand your "description."

Saw the vid. Kudos on the quality (definition and grain-wise), it was a lot better than others that I've seen (but I've been out of the loop for a couple years), but the lighting could have been a lot better.

But I have to say, home-made videos of moving psi-wheels don't prove anything out of the ordinary. Ever.

Very unimpressive footage I'm afraid.

I hate to repeat myself but I have a stock response to these claims. Take it to a physics teacher and ask them to help you design an experiment. Film that and include comments from the teacher. You will earn credibility by doing this, credibility being something that I'm afraid you do not have right now.

Hmmm, it appears that the video has been removed. Should post a different video; this time try to close a door with TK.

So when are you going to see James Randi? He's got a million bugs for you and waiting for you to take it because it's all yours. Just show him the trick. So when are you going?

Unfortunately, It appears the OP has gone into seclusion again. I suppose it's to practice more on his amazing abilities.

• Like 1

The video is removed for a sec...because i will just create a better one i will show how i just practise i won't show how good im fully..because...its just how to let see just how to practise with telekenisis i won't edit the video because i don't even have a movie editor or some kind of that wait a bit more...so you can see me practising...

(maybe i write it wrong practise.....see it as training :P)

and come sometimes at the chat room so you can just chat with me etc...

Edited by TelekenisisMaster

Have you contacted your local college or university yet to see if they have a teacher willing to help you design and perform an experiment?

That really would be a great thing to do.

Then these pigs are invisible and incorporeal.

If the teachers can design an experiment, pigs can fly.

Another excuse...

Of course they can design an experiment. I could devise a test that would preclude cheating and natural means as a cause for apparent abilities and I have no formal scientific training. The tragic thing is most of those that claim these abilities could too but they won't do it themselves and they sure as hell won't let somebody who knows what they are doing professionally test them.

Excuse after excuse after excuse.

But they can't actually know when they are cheating.

Not if an experiment is designed, that will take out all possibilities of cheating or fakery.

It is easily possible.

• Like 1

Not if an experiment is designed, that will take out all possibilities of cheating or fakery.

It is easily possible.

Do tell me how are you going to take out the possibilities?

Do tell me how are you going to take out the possibilities?

Here is a good example taken from a thread posted a while back on here!

If these methods were used in a controlled environment, like in a science lab at a university, then I see no way

it can be faked.

A.

Clear see through table top, and legs.

.. You can set the plastic clear table top on some tall glasses or some other clear leggings.

..... The purpose here is simple. It must be visually clear from ‘top to bottom and sides to sides’.

......... The legs must be 12” (inches) or taller.

......... The table must be 3 feet in length and width or bigger – NOT smaller.

......... They cannot be “Frosted” or other opaque textures.

......... THEY HAVE TO BE 100% CLEAR SEE THROUGH.

B.

Feather, Toilet paper strips or other super lightweight material placed loose on the table inside and outside the CLEAR Bowel w/the Pin Wheel.

C.

Nothing under the bowl, except the light weight loose material, the pin and support and the paper wheel.

Thus seeing all the way through at all times.

** The Bowl MUST be 100% crystal clear and not opaque, frosted or colored.

** The paper pin wheel must be white 100% paper. NO specialty paper.

** On person just IM'd me showing me his video w/Tracing Paper. That would be fine.

D.

Your Face and Both hands MUST be visible in the video at all times.

E.

Your hands must be 12 inches or more away from the bowl during the TK Demo. They canNOT be closer than 12 inches.

F.

Volume on the video must be ON. So we can hear what is taking place.

There must be NO pause or Edit 'blips' during the demo. Once the DEMO starts, you CANNOT TURN OFF THE CAMERA AT ANY TIME! You do you loose. It’s just that simple.

This will be reviewed for this by a local expert that I know and trust. He knows what to look for - he does this for a living for the past 25 years & the co-sponser: UM Member: Arthur Vandolay -aka- Anthony.

As for your $100.00, I’m willing to throw in another! Same rules you stated prior HOWEVER, I am a videographer, so if at all possible I would like a copy of the original (i will pay for shipping etc) So I can check it for edits, and other 'tricks'. If you let me do that, then I throw in 100 dollars to the cause. Make it the $200 challenge maybe that will wet their whistles.

So you must supply the ORGINAL COPY of the video to Arthur aka Anthony. He will pay for the shipping of the video as stated. So there is NO money out of your pocket

G.

You must give before the DEMO a 360 degree view of the room where you are before the test. You must show the whole room, not just the floor. We need to know what is in the room and who is in the room w/you.

H.

IF there is anyone else w/you during the video and demo – they (everyone) MUST be made known, both visual and audio.

I.

You must give at least a 2-3 foot FOV (Field Of View) of the Table before during the demo.

We must be able to clearly see the paper spin w/out any question marks at all. Again remember your character is on the line here for being honest and straight w/us.

J.

You must tell us which direction the pin wheel will spin and it MUST spin in that direction.

Then Stop it via TK and spin it in the opposite direction.

Link- Psi-wheel Experiment

Good Good but if done in a science lab, the vid is not needed. The scientist's word will be enough.

A scientist would document with video as well.

TelekinesisMaster! When are you going to see James Randi? He's got a million bugs for you and waiting for you to take it because it's all yours. Just show him the trick. So when are you going?

Edited by Rolci

TelekinesisMaster! When are you going to see James Randi? He's got a million bugs for you and waiting for you to take it because it's all yours. Just show him the trick. So when are you going?

i dont know when ill show it to him..

but anyway..i will show the video...today wait a bit ;)

I try and be considerate of peoples feelings, I really do..

But when you make claims and don't even try to back them up (havn't seen the video you made, but from how others responded I assume it wasn't worth it) I get angry..

If your a master then it won't take you much to get out a camera/webcam and do something simple in a well lit room like move a penil aroudn on a table or something....

Seriously..

GD

I try and be considerate of peoples feelings, I really do..

But when you make claims and don't even try to back them up (havn't seen the video you made, but from how others responded I assume it wasn't worth it) I get angry..

If your a master then it won't take you much to get out a camera/webcam and do something simple in a well lit room like move a penil aroudn on a table or something....

Seriously..

GD

Its uploading again...2 minutes then its uploaded again and then ill post it to here ^_^

LOOK AT THE FIRST POST (first page)

ok the movie is uploaded again ^_^

Movie: http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1145889/tele...ekenisismaster/

Maybe you must wait some minutes because of MetaCafe...

Description:

This movie is for Unexplained mysteries!

This movie is created by TelekenisisMaster

post: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...howtopic=120703

I hope you like it and i will change the world! THAT TELEKENISIS REALY EXIST!

If the psi-wheel is not moving anymore i think i watched to the camera if i still hold it good...

Enjoy watching real Telekenisis by TelekenisisMaster

No Wires

No Tricks

No Blowings

No Wind

i'm not saying your faking or anything so don't take this the wrong way but...

if you really want to prove to people that you can actually do telekenisis you need to do something that no one else can do. psi-wheels don't prove anything as they are incredibly sensitive to air currents. Anyone can make one move if you have warm hands.

I'm not saying you are a fake but try making a video of something that's not quite so easy to fake. :)

• Like 1