Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Debunking the 9/11 *Anti-NoPlaneTheory* Myths

CB_Brooklyn

I am not sure if it has been discussed or not, but between 11:40-12:30 they said something about "military plane".

Military plane shot a missile to the building or what?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zaus

• Q24

• Space Commander Travis

• turbonium

I'm undecided about it. It's entirely possible that a black project such as hologram technology had become advanced enough by 9/11 to fool everybody with an illusion or masking something. Who knows?

But the main point is that we'll likely never know, and we'd never be able to prove it.

I'm sticking with the physical evidence of Jones and the STJ911 group. It destroys the official story.

I'm undecided about it. It's entirely possible that a black project such as hologram technology had become advanced enough by 9/11 to fool everybody with an illusion or masking something. Who knows?

But the main point is that we'll likely never know, and we'd never be able to prove it.

I'm sticking with the physical evidence of Jones and the STJ911 group. It destroys the official story.

UNDECIDED... HMMMMM...

You might want to take a good look at some of the vids they passed off as real my friend, its painfully obvious this stuff is bad animation.

impossible moving bridge, SPINNING WTC,

Random thing in the sky(among many random things in the sky).

Some things to think about

And for all those that think the "no-plane" theory is insane...

i didnt...

Edited by Zaus

I don't see how that can possibly happen.

Are you saying the mainstream media are infallible?

Are you saying the mainstream media are infallible?

Not at all.

I'm saying where did they get the information from. Who in the world fed them the information that brought about the reporting WTC7 has collpased when it clearly did not, and then coincindentally it crashes to the ground about 20-25 minutes after they started reporting it.

You don't find that odd and peculiar at all?

That, along with Larry Silverstein's comments that they decided to "pull" the building makes one wonder. Not to mention the way in which the building collapsed.

To me, it's only human nature to question what went on in regards to that building. Others however seem to feel it is too unpatriotic or what not to even think about questioning what the government says happened and that is a bunch of nonsense.

It doesn't make me a bad person or a moron simply because I don't accept the "official" version of events. Certain things about what happened more than deserve to be questioned.

Edited by Left Field

Do you have a clip of that, or is that one of those things that "everyone knows" happened?

Trust me, there's alot of things i wish "everyone knew", that would make this quite easy...

YES the bbc DID report the collapse of wtc 7 as it still stood in the background... There is a ton of evidence for prior knowledge to 9/11 it is literally overwhelming. I do not understand why people don't see this.

The world is there, it does not consist of what you see on television. Television is there to convince you that you know something, when in reality those who follow the mass media "political show" are so misinformed its unimaginable. The smarter people watch comedy central, and there they can watch and be amazed at what the "rest of the populace" deem true, in the face of such BS.

The smartest people threw their TV away a long time ago. It is a propaganda machine, that it what it is used for, that is what it is good at. It works so well its convinced the majority of the populace that they are not even being manipulated by it.

They call themselves "rational" for thinking this... what a joke. Television was created for the sole purpose of control of the populace, even if you dont think you "fall into it", you can obviously see the rest of the population being "TOLD" that unnaturally skinny girls = good. Breat implants = good. Cosmetics = good.

Now... just think what these things have in common. They emphasize the superficial. What is on the surface is what is important, not what is underneath.

What does the mass media do? i mean really? is there a better way to define in than this?

Call me paranoid, because it only makes me feel superior, its basic psychology. We have an EGO, fine. We cannot turn this ego off. It is always protecting your mind from feeling threatened by invading idea's. The trick is on you though, you think you are somehow "intelligent" for sticking to the "rational" explanation, when really it is just your ego getting in the way of truth, because your boundaries for reality are set in stone, and wont budge until you actually open your mind to an idea.

Think one world government, and look at the catholic church throughout history, see a resemblance??

When have you ever thought the Church was anything other than brainwashing, and what is the difference between that and the "status quo" world view that completely irradicates spirituality as even an operating concept?

Spirituality is being destroyed by religion, not enforced by it.

What kind of "divine" God would have an institution in his honor??? especially one that wanted MONEY ALL THE TIME. Catholic people are encouraged to "pay for their sins" with real money...

Then they are supposed to "buy indulgence's" for future sinning... This same "divine" institution has ADMITTED to PAYING families to stay quiet about man-boy relations.

If you didnt know this is HIGH UP in the catholic church, meaning to get there someone had to corrupt that guy into giving in to perversion! This is all over the place in the catholic church. But, there is one thing better than having money, and that is having power over people, which they have PLENTY of.

Who else has power over people... hmmm... who else keeps people in line, or too distracted, to notice what is really going on? Why, the Roman empire!

You should read up on the roman emperor's and the senate... there were plenty of violations of what we would call today "civil rights", not to mention the suppression of knowledge, the "Games", and the all out military aggression for world domination.

What does this mean? It means we are living in roman times, and convinced that roman times are "ancient" and don't apply. Times have changed, quite a bit. People though have obviously not changed much.

The mass media is lying to you, they "fabricated" 911 to fool you(and the rest of the world) into thinking "terrorist's" hijacked planes and flew them into buildings. Buildings that were MADE TO WITHSTAND MULTIPLE 707 crashes. Even jumbo-jetliner's are not much bigger than a 707, and they CAN NOT knock down steel framed buildings of that magnitude!!!

Steel framing is like a mesh, and never in history has a steel framed building HAS EVER BEEN BROUGHT DOWN BY FIRE. 9/11 THREE happen to "be brought down by fire" within 2 hours of eachother????

It is ridiculous what you "rationalist's" think is real and what is not, and it is about time you fess up to it.

waiting... waiting... waiting... whats that? Another snide and arrogant 2 line comment that has nothing to do with the above content, and only helps to reinforce the already over-sized ego?

You seem like an open minded individual, you should look into the TV fakery theory, it makes the most sense!!!

I would love to continue this later, and i have to get me some money

I am very open-minded and give all theories a fair hearing. I have looked into the television fakery theory and it raises the questions I asked.

Don’t get me wrong I agree with the whole ‘too much TV is bad for you’ thing. The majority of Western mainstream media is nothing more than a political tool, owned by a handful of individuals, making news easily manipulated to sway the masses to a certain persuasion. An example of this is Rupert Murdoch who controls 175(!) newspapers plus TV news channels in each of the US, UK and also Asia. Now that can’t be healthy for freedom of information.

Still, if you cannot answer what are some basic questions on the ‘no planes’ theory, perhaps you should reconsider its value. :hmm:

I am very open-minded and give all theories a fair hearing. I have looked into the television fakery theory and it raises the questions I asked.

Don’t get me wrong I agree with the whole ‘too much TV is bad for you’ thing. The majority of Western mainstream media is nothing more than a political tool, owned by a handful of individuals, making news easily manipulated to sway the masses to a certain persuasion. An example of this is Rupert Murdoch who controls 175(!) newspapers plus TV news channels in each of the US, UK and also Asia. Now that can’t be healthy for freedom of information.

Still, if you cannot answer what are some basic questions on the ‘no planes’ theory, perhaps you should reconsider its value. :hmm:

I admire your persistence in trying, believe me.

waiting... waiting... waiting... whats that? Another snide and arrogant 2 line comment that has nothing to do with the above content, and only helps to reinforce the already over-sized ego?

:hmm:

Do you have a clip of that, or is that one of those things that "everyone knows" happened?

... will you still ignore the evidence when i present it?

Edited by Zaus

Not at all.

I'm saying where did they get the information from. Who in the world fed them the information that brought about the reporting WTC7 has collpased when it clearly did not, and then coincindentally it crashes to the ground about 20-25 minutes after they started reporting it.

You don't find that odd and peculiar at all?

The media make mistakes all the time, particularly when trying to cover breaking news. There is a natural tendancy to publish first and check after. I find it entirely believable that a report that WTC7 was in danger of collapsing was garbled into a report that it had collapsed.

The media make mistakes all the time, particularly when trying to cover breaking news. There is a natural tendancy to publish first and check after. I find it entirely believable that a report that WTC7 was in danger of collapsing was garbled into a report that it had collapsed.

Especially when reported by people that probably had no idea which building WTC 7 was.

I find it more shocking that people could watch such a report and not even raise and eyebrow about it. There is that report, there is Larry Silverstein's comment that they made the decision to "have it pulled", and then there is the way in which the building collapsed - it comes down in exactly the same manner a controlled demolition would make that building collapse.

If none of that makes you question it in the least, then you have already convinced yourself of what happened based simply on what the government tells you.

When my mind tells me something doesn't seem quite right, I tend to listen to it rather than block it out just so I can sleep easier at night for lack of a better description at the moment.

How does that entire building collapse to the ground in a manner of seconds from a few fires inside of it? If fires can cause buildings to collapse like that then I think there would be a lot more examples of it happening. You can clearly see something gives way in the middle (from that top piece dropping) and then the whole thing just caves in. It doesn't make sense. Much like this war were fighting at the moment - it doesn't make sense anymore. And it makes even less sense that Bush is so determined to keep it going and is also concerned about a new President coming into office and stopping it.

If Bush had his way, he'd be President for 20+ years and would keep the "war on terror" going all throughout his time in office.

Edited by Left Field

You 911 conspiracy morons are so stupid it's insulting. Here's a fact, my best friend was going to school in NY when 9/11 happened. He saw the second plane hit the tower as did thousands of other people, many of whom independently video-taped it. Seriously, how desperate and wacky can you people get? Projections? My god that's stupidest thing I ever heard.

There are those who believe we never went to the moon and Elvis is still alive.

How do you think National Enquirer magazine stays in business?

Debunking the 9/11 *Anti-No-Plane-Theory* Myths

by CB_Brooklyn

From the moment people thought that planes crashed in the World Trade Center, the brainwashing had begun.

The “official” account of Boeing 767s striking the North and South Towers, at 400+MPH and 500+MPH respectively, became glued in peoples’ minds as “fact” because of the “tee-vee”. Good ol’ tee-vee. We all trust the media.

What did United Airlines gain then from playing along, it's their plane.

Well???

This topic is a lot like Milli Vanilli' tape when it jammed in concert...it's been said/heard over and over.

Edited by LoveSuxLoveIsWar

You 911 conspiracy morons are so stupid it's insulting. Here's a fact, my best friend was going to school in NY when 9/11 happened. He saw the second plane hit the tower as did thousands of other people, many of whom independently video-taped it. Seriously, how desperate and wacky can you people get? Projections? My god that's stupidest thing I ever heard.

Thank you!

What I saw on TV that day is what I saw. And anothing else. My family saw two planes hit & destory these lovely towers. And nothing else will make me believe otherwise.

What did United Airlines gain then from playing along, it's their plane.

Well???

Seriously.

Some of these guys believe those monsters are still alive.

This topic is a lot like Milli Vanilli' tape when it jammed in concert...it's been said/heard over and over.

Yes.....it's anti-American propaganda....at it's most ridiculous.....(or desperate) :rolleyes:

Steel framing is like a mesh, and never in history has a steel framed building HAS EVER BEEN BROUGHT DOWN BY FIRE. 9/11 THREE happen to "be brought down by fire" within 2 hours of eachother????

I seem to recall tha the Crystal Palace was an iron and steel framed building - but that burned down....

Yes.....it's anti-American propaganda....at it's most ridiculous.....(or desperate) :rolleyes:

Kind of makes you die a little inside when you know that most of the time, it's coming from Americans. :unsure:

so are you trying to tell me that building are invincible to uncontrolled fires? Do you even take into account that boeing aircraft fully loaded with fuel for its transcontinental flight (395,000 lb) slammed into the side of the WTC going 400+ mph?

and for my second question; Do you even listen to yourself when you talk?

Edited by BlitzKrieg

Kind of makes you die a little inside when you know that most of the time, it's coming from Americans. :unsure:

Or people pretending to be Americans......on the internet, anyway.....anyone can pretend to be from

anywhere........but I take your point..... :(

Or people pretending to be Americans......on the internet, anyway.....anyone can pretend to be from

anywhere........but I take your point..... :(

So are you saying it's anti-American to question anything the government does and/or says?

(and for the record, I don't question that planes flew into WTC1 & 2, but there are other things about 9/11 I wonder about)

Edited by Left Field

Everybody is free to have their own opinion, but my gah people! Do you realize what you're claiming by saying there were no planes?!? Seriously. Wow. If anyones been brainwashed or whatnot, it has got to be you. You say TV has messed with our heads or whatever, but the Internet must have really ****ed with yours.

Edited by LoveSuxLoveIsWar