Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why are we here? What made the universe?

Ghost It Notes

For their to be nothing... doesn't their need to be something?

In reality, no.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Johnny Truant

• Ghost It Notes

• PulsE

• Celtic Spirit

Think of it like this The entire universe and space and planet and us are pointless. They are meanignless. but yet we are here we expereince and feel and love and cry. We are the meaning and the point. So don't ask why about things which are pointless. We put meaning to them thus there is no need to know wear they it all came from because they are pointless. They only have a point when we put a point on them. That's all you should be concerned about. What I'm trying to do is stop the "WHY!!!??" because it will ruin your life. To love and to be loved as one person all ready stated.

By asking why your missing the point.

If everyone thought like that there would be little progress. Tibetan Buddhists were very content by just living in the present and not questioning causes of anything physical. Not a bad way to live peacefully if you are the only race on earth. Some people love to search and do find answers that make sense to them. I can not imagine living without asking questions and studying the things that have been found, both physical and spiritual.

How does modern cosmology disconnect us from the universe? If anything it brings us closer because it shows that we are star stuff, made from the remnants of a supernova thats part of the natural cycle. The space between the stars doesn't really matter, because the space and the matter within it make up the universe and we are part of that.

How does modern cosmology disconnect us from the universe? If anything it brings us closer because it shows that we are star stuff, made from the remnants of a supernova thats part of the natural cycle. The space between the stars doesn't really matter, because the space and the matter within it make up the universe and we are part of that.

I agree with you, but i think they are talking about the idea that the entire universe including the space between objects is a manifestation of the electrical force that is everywhere.

Or, at least, thats what i'm talking about.