Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Official Thread for Heartagram's TK Vid.

Atheist God

As some of you may know we were promised a video from the member Heartagram3200.

The day is running out and still no video will it be posted in time? If I were to take a guess I would say this is the last we have seen from this member if the video is not posted.

The video was to include a psi wheel demonstration as well as another with a bottle cap.

If the video is not posted this member will lose all credibility and only one conclusion will be drawn in regards to the claims. The conclusion of course that they lied.

What do you think? Will the video be posted or not?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Atheist God

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• drakonwick

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be totally suprised if does. I would not be suprised if he came back with a link to a video that is already on the web and claimed it is his.

ah I believe heartgram to be a honorable guy but I dont think he could make it.

It's interesting, I thought that Heart was all for the video, with the way he was talking.

Anyway, the day is not over yet. So, I will still give him a chance.

ah I believe heartgram to be a honorable guy but I dont think he could make it.

Actions speak louder then words. If the video is not posted it is clear that this person then has lied and there is no honor in lying to us all.

It's interesting, I thought that Heart was all for the video, with the way he was talking.

Anyway, the day is not over yet. So, I will still give him a chance.

Agreed but if it is not posted I doubt he will be back and if he does he will be tarred and feathered for sure.

Agreed but if it is not posted I doubt he will be back and if he does he will be tarred and feathered for sure.

But, in all honesty! How many times have we seen this happen on here. lol

AtheistGod, you crack me up. When I saw the title of this thread, I knew immediately who created it :D

I've been waiting with baited breath for this video, as well. Half the time I've been on here I've been tempted to inform him after each comment he posts that he has a video to get finished--less talk, more TK!

I just consulted by guardian astral buddy and he says that one of three things will happen:

1. Heart completely disappears. (seen if before)

2. Heart comes on here, post an excuse(or several) and then does or does not post a video later on sometime. (expected)

3. Heart stays here, never posts a video and tries to forget it all ever happened despite constant hounding from the usual suspects (sound familiar?).

Color me shocked if they actually come back here and post a video with in the next few hours......

Kevin A.

I just consulted by guardian astral buddy and he says that one of three things will happen:

1. Heart completely disappears. (seen if before)

2. Heart comes on here, post an excuse(or several) and then does or does not post a video later on sometime. (expected)

3. Heart stays here, never posts a video and tries to forget it all ever happened despite constant hounding from the usual suspects (sound familiar?).

Color me shocked if they actually come back here and post a video with in the next few hours......

Kevin A.

I think Heartagram disappeared 2 days ago after their last post once they realized that no one forgot about the video. I could be wrong but I doubt it.

here is an idea private message him

Already did. No response.Wonder why?

Already did. No response.Wonder why?

Because they ain't coming back or at least under that alias anyway.

Threads designed to call out other members are generally frowned upon on this site. If this member has been making claims of providing a video in various threads, then keep the discussion of that video confined to those threads. Starting a new thread just to call someone out and infer they are a liar is definitely not productive to the forum. There could be many reasons why he hasn't uploaded a video yet, and only one of them lend to your scenario.

~ Closed ~

Edited by Paranoid Android