Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why?

PulsE

Alot about the brain huh? Then why is there still, a whole portion of the brain, they cant find out what its for....What we know now, will be dwarfed by future discoveries, that will change reality as we know it today...Like it or not...

I told you how it works Heart! You can believe what you want to believe. But, it doesn't make a difference.

As of now, we/humans cannot do anything like the claims you have presented. If a day comes when we can,

I will be glad to change my current view on these matters.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drakonwick

• DfizzleShizzle

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• Sporkling

Alot about the brain huh? Then why is there still, a whole portion of the brain, they cant find out what its for....What we know now, will be dwarfed by future discoveries, that will change reality as we know it today...Like it or not...

Thats nothing more than your wishful thinking and opinion. You have no idea what will happen. Unless you are also claiming the ability to see the future.

I can see it as well. I see no video on Friday.

I told you how it works Heart! You can believe what you want to believe. But, it doesn't make a difference.

As of now, we/humans cannot do anything like the claims you have presented. If a day comes when we can,

I will be glad to change my current view on these matters.

No, the normal person doesn't try to gain these abilities, thats why they dont have em

No, the normal person doesn't try to gain these abilities, thats why they dont have em

If you say so! But, your thoughts alone are not very convincing, as well as the other 100 or so members

that have come through here with the same claims.

Edited by Moro Bumbleroot

And your claims are not very convincing either.

Just not to uneducated imbeciles, liars, and nut jobs. I can think of several members who belong in each category here some of whom have posted in this thread.

You are also not very convincing.

Like I said in my earlier post...

"Just not to uneducated imbeciles, liars, and nut jobs. I can think of several members who belong in each category here some of whom have posted in this thread."

This thread has clearly outlived its usefulness, if indeed it ever had any at all.

A reminder from the rules of this section:

The subject of metaphysical abilities and psychic phenomena is a very controversial one. There is and always will be conflict between those who strongly believe in these phenomena, and those who do not. Therefore it is important to respect each other's opinions on the subject. This means no flaming, no namecalling, no trolling and no personal attacks.