Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All the worlds secrets

{BRILLIANT1}

I was thinking bout this a couple of days ago and discussed it with my friend and i wanted to ask you guys what yall think. If a person new every secret in the world from aliens at roswell to the jesus and mary magdaline being true how long would it take for he or she to go crazy or if they would go crazy at all and if you knew every secret in the world and history how would you take it? What would you do?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mademoiselle

• Celumnaz

• chrisfreak

• Starry Night

I would rule the world with an Iron fist and make sure I always had enough beef jerky ;) Other than that I would use knowledge to make myself stinking rich ;)

I would day dreaming a lot... really a lot...

It depends on the type of person one is.

Personally, if I knew everything there was to know (which I assume is the gist of your post), then I would either try to impart this knowledge onto others, one person at a time; or go into seclusion separate from the rest of integrated society.

Knowing something someone else doesn't usually leads to some kind of creation of something else. (This is just science.) Anyways, I guess life would get pretty boring for you :P. Don't know if you'd go insane, depends what type of person you are.

surely if you knew everything there is to know and knew every secret wouldn't you basically be God?

i dunno about the rest of you but i wouldn't mind being God ;D

well when i was near arrested for being accused as an angel the cops were called people screamed help help me we dont wanna go ...like that

guards were placed at the old peoples hospital and the news paper people came the news

churches grabbed me parents moved forever changing names

but yet they kept it secret for years about it

it happens to things when they feel embarrassed or when strange things are outta porportion

but life dont stop there

I would rule the world with an Iron fist and make sure I always had enough beef jerky ;) Other than that I would use knowledge to make myself stinking rich ;)

HAha i 2nd that lol beef jerky :lol:

agreed, if you knew everything you would either feel alionated or insane or if you tried to tell people about any of this knowledge you would more than likely be looked at as crazy

I feel this way often when talking to people about things that are not commen belief like the 911 scam or other concepts or ideas (mind you I do not have the answers but even just bringing up the questions that people haven't thought of or don't want to think about makes you look kinda crazy in their eyes)

To quote Gordon Downey "It seems to me I remember every f___ing thing I know...."

and most people consider me insane.....

Assuming I could prove it all, I'd make a fortune on the lecture circuit and with my best-selling book.

Would it drive me further insane or having the answers cure me? I don't know but I'd hope people woild use it to offer up the cure for cancer and aids etc.

I was thinking bout this a couple of days ago and discussed it with my friend and i wanted to ask you guys what yall think. If a person new every secret in the world from aliens at roswell to the jesus and mary magdaline being true how long would it take for he or she to go crazy or if they would go crazy at all and if you knew every secret in the world and history how would you take it? What would you do?

Well, let me just tell you something.

It is very possible to collect all knowledge from the past and probable future, through Remote Viewing.... and you can even Remote Influence, once taught how.

I have been collecting from the stream of knowledge for the past 5 years for personal education. What i learned from the past is that what we largely believe today is, well, false: unfortunately.

Don't worry. That website - snopes.com - is taking care of it.

Pretty soon there will be no more fun mysteries thank's to that "spoiler" website.

hmmm.... that is a very good question. well if one knew everything they would have no reason to go insane because they would be beyond that and if one knew everything they would think very logicly.

• 2 weeks later...

I would definately go CRAZY...

I am already having a hard time dealing with my level of smarts now (and I am not that smart lol)

and yet I continue my quest for knowledge...

Idiot ;)

-Muddy

Honestly it depends on the person. If a normal regular person had this information they'd probally be okay with it. However if someone like Charles Manson or Ted Bundy had such information the world might sprial out of control. But, then again, knowledge is power, and even the most sane person in the world might not be able to handle the power of their knowledge, or even now how to use it once they had it. Then you have the people who can't keep a secret and those that would go insane if they told everyone they knew and nobody belived them. A lot of people don't want to beleive a lot of stuff that happens because of simple Belief Persaverance. For those of you who don't know what that is it's basically when a person or a group of people hold firmly to a belief even in the face of contradictory eveidence. (Like some right wings who firmly hold fast to the fact that Bush is a great president.)

yeah man you would go crazy, think about it, every secret, every mystery, solved and known, it would be too hard to fit in your brain, you would go insane, you would not know where to think, and how to think. and who knows maybe thats the meaning of life, to wonder and solve.

i'd be chuffed that i would know every seceret in the world if i did go crazy it would probably take about 2 weeks but if i did know every seceret in the world i would bring governments and religions down with it

I would do the best I could to help the world and rid the world of disease, famnie, poverty, and hunger. It would be dull with no mystery.

i would be like wooaaahhh!! u would be like woooaaaahhhhhhoooo!!!!!!! then id be like woah