Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All the worlds secrets

{BRILLIANT1}

i already have all the answers.

i just need to remember where i put them.

as for sanity.

its backwards

we start as insane

then learn sanity.

that is of course if we ever escape the gravity of society.

all things end where they began and yet begin where they end

so they dont really end or begin

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mademoiselle

• Celumnaz

• chrisfreak

• Starry Night

I'd feel like O'Neill after being zapped by the Ancient Repository of Knowledge Device

linked-image

'Zakcoorum' err i mean 'Later'

I was thinking bout this a couple of days ago and discussed it with my friend and i wanted to ask you guys what yall think. If a person new every secret in the world from aliens at roswell to the jesus and mary magdaline being true how long would it take for he or she to go crazy or if they would go crazy at all and if you knew every secret in the world and history how would you take it? What would you do?

You would go crazy with the idea that with the knowledge you have that you would be frustrated with the idea that you couldn't change everything you know to help mankind.

I would either impart that knowledge to those deserving of knowing it to better help those who might benefit from it (I would not try to use it to help the whole world) or I would use my knowledge of where every ancient city was at and began the excavations of each one to impart more knowledge of the past to my fellows.

It depends on the type of person one is.

Personally, if I knew everything there was to know (which I assume is the gist of your post), then I would either try to impart this knowledge onto others, one person at a time; or go into seclusion separate from the rest of integrated society.

LMAO with the stuff I do know, I sometimes want to do both!! I have dreamed about getting away from all the nut jobs in my area, and taking my kids somewhere where they cant be tought all the corrupt crap society has to offer. LOL And sometimes I want to go tell everyone.. Well I tried telling everyone but they were mean to me and didn't believe me and then I wanted to go live on a tropical island away from them all. LOL

I was thinking bout this a couple of days ago and discussed it with my friend and i wanted to ask you guys what yall think. If a person new every secret in the world from aliens at roswell to the jesus and mary magdaline being true how long would it take for he or she to go crazy or if they would go crazy at all and if you knew every secret in the world and history how would you take it? What would you do?

If you did know everything, especially all of the insidious secrets of powerful people and you had a conscience you probably would go crazy. However, if you had a level of understanding to go along with the knowledge, you would probably see the inter-relatedness of everything and laugh your *ss off.

Those who know suffers more.

Well if i knew the whole truth about everything, I would go buy a can of coke and sit on one of those children swings and utter to myself "Wow"

Edited by yvan

There's only two secrets in the universe worth knowing:

1. What do women really think?

2. Where the hell did I leave my keys?

Well, let me just tell you something.

It is very possible to collect all knowledge from the past and probable future, through Remote Viewing.... and you can even Remote Influence, once taught how.

I have been collecting from the stream of knowledge for the past 5 years for personal education. What i learned from the past is that what we largely believe today is, well, false: unfortunately.

May one ask HOW you do that ?

They could tell everyone the truth but then of what use is that? Would anyone believe it? It would amount to a little more ideas about what might have actually happened rather then actually knowing the truth. The truth is known only to those who had actually been witness to these events or have been apart of them. After that it's all gainsaying and hearsay.

Edited by Ghost Ship

if it was me then i would write a huge book about every mystery and all the answers then id sell it and become a millionaire :tu::w00t:

depends what the answers were. Sure would be nice to have those answers eliminate contradictions and correct false premises!

I would become as brilliant in ah and splendor, all of every vibrant color there ever was...

Not as Vain or Pompous nor as Bold but as once great questions forever pondered now forever hushed as a trace a vast forever expanding remnant of all that ever was, as now a...

Supernova

Pavot

Edited by Pavot

I would shut my mouth. Who is going to believe you unless you have proof, which of course you would have since you would know about the cleanest fuel source out there, which of course again you would have to shut your mouth, because of the "oil gods" which of course if you knew every secret, you would know that they are coming to get you. Yep!!! :wacko: you would go crazy, but then again you would know the best medication for your situation, which could.....