Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What psychic thing is this exactly?

the^analyst

hi all,

I was talking to my mom the other day about psychic stuff aand when I found that she's open to the topic I told her about AP and how I'm working on achieving it. Ok she freaked out..

ANYWAYS, she also asked me to stay away from attempting AP cz her grandmother had something to do with sleeping and dreams as well. Her grandmother used to pass through some scary stages in her sleep like walking in a narrow path where walls are moving close and about to smash her or mountains collapsing over her..etc. After all that she meets this man (probably the guide??) who tells her or shows her something about the future of someone like family, friends..

For example my mom was once telling her how she's worried about her finals in college and the next day her grandmother said that she's seeing 2 dark spots..my mom failed 2 courses later that semester..

So what is this exactly? they believe that it runs in the family cz my mom's uncle has it as well. oh btw, great grandmother passed away 20 yrs back so asking her isn't an option..OR is it??!!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sporkling

• the^analyst

• 20SEP2008

• DfizzleShizzle

Lol, my mom freak'd when I told her bout AP also...

But, ti sounds like perception really..Like precognative dreams...I've had maybe 1 or 2...

ah, there is no need for revenge.

the universe hands out justice in its own amazing fashon.

if you calm your mind and think of your dog, he will pick up on the message and try to make a break for it to come home.

I would be hesitant in this area to label anything. TK, empathy are very distinct for example. There are many shades of going via the mind. Yes in my family a double dose each side and it does skip generations.

However... relax. Learn, see, pay attention. Feel. You already have the answers inside you. Listen and you will know what rings true. Eventually. Me and me old folks buddies still working at it and knowing that bell rings true. Hard not to second guess ourselves. As long as you believe in you and know you are special that's all that really counts in the end.

Good luck with it. "To thine self be true"... pretty sure that's somewhere in Shakespear. Hamlet maybe?