Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Britain Starts Banning Fire Extinguishers

Ciraxis

The coercive infantilization of the British populace has reached another milestone. Private citizens are forbidden from using weapons to defend themselves, so that if attacked by criminals they must submit to their fate in hopes the authorities will come rescue them. Now this mentality has been extended to fire extinguishers, which authorities are beginning to ban:

The canisters could be dangerous if people use them without training, risk assessors said. And they could encourage people to stay and tackle a blaze rather than flee. The Fire Service is backing the ban — which could be brought in across the country under new rules.

Mike Edwards lives in a 10-storey building where fire extinguishers will no longer be permitted. He comments:

The Fire Service can't quickly get their equipment above the eighth floor — so if someone is trapped they are now just expected to sit and burn.

Better whole buildings should go up in smoke than people should take matters into their own hands. Who knows what independent notions they might develop?

Britain has bypassed Orwellian totalitarianism and gone straight to a parody of it.

Posted Here

Does anyone else see anything wrong with this? What the hell are they thinking?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ciraxis

• GreyWeather

• Bill Hill

• chemical-licker

Top Posters In This Topic

The coercive infantilization of the British populace has reached another milestone. Private citizens are forbidden from using weapons to defend themselves, so that if attacked by criminals they must submit to their fate in hopes the authorities will come rescue them. Now this mentality has been extended to fire extinguishers, which authorities are beginning to ban:

The canisters could be dangerous if people use them without training, risk assessors said. And they could encourage people to stay and tackle a blaze rather than flee. The Fire Service is backing the ban — which could be brought in across the country under new rules.

Mike Edwards lives in a 10-storey building where fire extinguishers will no longer be permitted. He comments:

The Fire Service can't quickly get their equipment above the eighth floor — so if someone is trapped they are now just expected to sit and burn.

Better whole buildings should go up in smoke than people should take matters into their own hands. Who knows what independent notions they might develop?

Britain has bypassed Orwellian totalitarianism and gone straight to a parody of it.

Posted Here

Does anyone else see anything wrong with this?

i havent a clue what their thinking, i mean What the hell are they thinking? we cant use weapons defend ourselves from attacks, and now because we havent or cant use fire extinguishers if we havent been trained?, lets just ingore these types of reports/people with a bit of luck they'll **** off,..next we wont be allowed to wipe our own arses,...... :no:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: insane laughter is all i can think of. UTTER NUTTERS.

Naughty fire please distinguish yourself or i'll call the police

linked-image

thats it im sueinggggggggggggggg aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Making everything illegal, weakening the moral, the heart of the citizens, and the powers have nothing to fear.

We're already dead inside, did anyone protest brown's sneaky EU signing? How many protested against the oil prices. About 50 people.

Now we're expected to sit, wait and probably die in the process. They think banning weapons will ease the crimes away, when they'll just increase a thousand fold, as they have nothing to fear from others. The police can't DO anything, so they can't save you if they even tried. They'd get sued for helping no doubt.

Edited by Chokmah

Jeez, they can put that right next to one that's in one of our states....In case of a fire in the house, residents can't leave in their pajamas....burn baby burn.....

Making everything illegal, weakening the moral, the heart of the citizens, and the powers have nothing to fear.

We're already dead inside, did anyone protest brown's sneaky EU signing? How many protested against the oil prices. About 50 people.

Now we're expected to sit, wait and probably die in the process. They think banning weapons will ease the crimes away, when they'll just increase a thousand fold, as they have nothing to fear from others. The police can't DO anything, so they can't save you if they even tried. They'd get sued for helping no doubt.

Chokmah, the revolution must not be far away now, if we was French we'd be out in the streets, i cant understand it, we're all being sh** upon from a great height, conned and ripped off left right and centre, what about the budget yesterday, what a ****ing joke, we're told interest rates are just 2.0% and yet all my bills water leccy, Gas, food have all gone up at the rate of 4% or more, i worked it out a while back my bills combined and including food has gone up by 23% and yet how much pay rise have we had? 1.6% so how the hell does that 1.6% rise, cover the cost of the 23% increase, then you have to add increased taxes, when are we going to say enough is enough? im fed up with it all, writing to your MP is a waste of time, we need direct action,

and the government take borrowing to £140 Bn. inflation in this country isnt 2.0% its well into the high 4% heading towards 6% surely because these are the everyday prices am paying,

Chokmah, the revolution must not be far away now, if we was French we'd be out in the streets, i cant understand it, we're all being sh** upon from a great height, conned and ripped off left right and centre, what about the budget yesterday, what a ****ing joke, we're told interest rates are just 2.0% and yet all my bills water leccy, Gas, food have all gone up at the rate of 4% or more, i worked it out a while back my bills combined and including food has gone up by 23% and yet how much pay rise have we had? 1.6% so how the hell does that 1.6% rise, cover the cost of the 23% increase, then you have to add increased taxes, when are we going to say enough is enough? im fed up with it all, writing to your MP is a waste of time, we need direct action,

and the government take borrowing to £140 Bn. inflation in this country isnt 2.0% its well into the high 4% heading towards 6% surely because these are the everyday prices am paying,

Not much you can do, except be a vigilante. Not like you'll get thrown into jail for your first murder, or your third assault charge. You get a warning. That is, if they have enough evidence against you.

The laws make the policeforce weak, the justice system is perverted, the MP's are strong in their fortified downing street and the people are apathetic.

There will be no revolution, their may be a small riot, but nothing more than that. MP's are the kings of this country, and being well protected they only need to listen to themselves and their parties.

It's nice to think the English spirit, the Scotish spirit and the Celtic spirit of our little islands, will roar. But they won't. They've been hushed and broken, so that we can only think and hope (for a revolution or some such) instead of enforcing it. Not like the Army will perform a coup, they'll get no pay and their soldiers won't fight for no pay.

Edit: My electricity has gone up 14% and my gas around the same. Vegetables are... It's £1.57 for 3 peppers. Ridiculous.

Edited by Chokmah

I sincerely hope that you are wrong Chokmah, I hope that the people of the UK will stand up against this BS, I can only hope for the same sort of thing to happen here in the states, people are becoming lazy and the politicians are taking full advantage of it

It's all part of the Nanny-State control. Stripping the individual from rights and liberties. So the private individual will be be totally dependent upon the government to take care of them and provide for them, law enforcent to protect them, etc.

Not much you can do, except be a vigilante. Not like you'll get thrown into jail for your first murder, or your third assault charge. You get a warning. That is, if they have enough evidence against you.

Good call... I agree,

I don't believe in British Justice anymore.. I'll always take the law into my own hands and I trust myself to know when that is necessary.

Of course, I'll take the consequences if I'm caught... but they'll have to catch me first. :lol:

Good call... I agree,

I don't believe in British Justice anymore.. I'll always take the law into my own hands and I trust myself to know when that is necessary.

Of course, I'll take the consequences if I'm caught... but they'll have to catch me first. :lol:

why you a fast runner, :lol:

i dunno, we can take action with out riots or revolution. why dont we all stop using the car for a week and swamp public transport, which will crumble under the pressure, followed by not paying our water leccy and gas bills. then lets take down the working week from 5 days to just four days. it wouldnt take the government long to back down, trouble is the people wouldnt put up with short term pain for long term gain, remember theres 60+ million if us and only a few thousand MP's, we have the power trouble is we cant organise ourselves in how to use it,

Edited by stevewinn

A big problem is governments think we are here to serve them, not the other way around. Its time people stand up and show just who has the real power. I just don't see people working together like that. You have to remember that our screwed up government also give millions a free ride with welfare checks and hand outs for being a minority, out of work, having too many kids and so forth. It would be hard to motivate those people. Granted they are the minority to the hard working class of normal decent people.

That's just crazy. x.x What happens if they seriously need one?

-_-'

Nah, just good at keeping quiet, plus thanks to many a UM debate... I've learnt a few tricks.. :innocent:

"Where's the evidence? :geek: Have you got a link?"

That is just out of control...

I think that qualifies as a perfect example of when the government has become so large, and so powerful, that its own job has become to protect itself and create its own "job protection" to ensure that it stays in control.

Pretty soon they are going to be banning steak knives, and your T-bone is going to have to be cubed before it gets to your home; you could cut yourself you know...nothing sharp in your homes...safety scissors...

Good grief.

Nah, just good at keeping quiet, plus thanks to many a UM debate... I've learnt a few tricks.. :innocent:

"Where's the evidence? :geek: Have you got a link?"

:lol: come on bill hill be our leader :D

Hmm... Billy being our leader?

"I did NOT sleep with her, and this youtube link proves it!"

And did you know he's a homophobic-nazi-hitler!? I can find the links that accuse him of it!!11!

Edited by Chokmah

linked-image this is gonna be interesting, how will bill hill respond?

Declaration of Dictatorship? :P

Leaders get shot down Chem... :cry: nah, much better to remain in the shadows. :innocent:

We need to radically rethink our politics, we must out think the enemy..

Most politicians are Nerds.. we too must become nerdy to fight the nerds. :geek:

I suggest we need a revolution in the UK but, the question is...do we do it the starwars way or the fight club way?

And if we choose the star wars way... are we the Sith or the Jedi?

er Jedi's are a bit liberal.. so, Sith it is then.

linked-image

Hmm... Billy being our leader?

And did you know he's a homophobic-nazi-hitler!?

A gay-friendly homophobic nazi Aryan love god. :tu:

With the right incentive and motivations gays and lesbians can make excellent Nazis..or er Sith lords..

linked-image

i dunno, we can take action with out riots or revolution. why dont we all stop using the car for a week and swamp public transport, which will crumble under the pressure, followed by not paying our water leccy and gas bills. then lets take down the working week from 5 days to just four days. it wouldnt take the government long to back down, trouble is the people wouldnt put up with short term pain for long term gain, remember theres 60+ million if us and only a few thousand MP's, we have the power trouble is we cant organise ourselves in how to use it,

Question is, how long would it take before the individuals who attempt to organize such action, would find themselves under surveillance, then arrested under Anti-terrorism laws, with al-queda training manuals planted in their homes/computers regardless of their ethnicity or religion.

Edited by DrunkDwarf