Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Frontline British Troops Forced

Ciraxis

British soldiers returning from heroic frontline duty fighting terrorists in Afghanistan were forced to sit on a runway in Manchester for six hours because they were in uniform.

As noted earlier, RAF personnel have been ordered to go incognito when off duty, because military uniforms are considered provocative to moonbats and Muslims.

A society that doesn't honor its heroes will soon run out of heroes — and the West is going to be needing them.

Posted Here & Here

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ciraxis

• The Silver Thong

• Bill Hill

• stevewinn

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Absalutly pathetic, I would be wearing my uniform everywhere I went..............

just goes to show what a sorry state this country is in,.............i often wonder if you could travel back in time, to the 1930's and showed modern Britain to the would-be heroes of WW2. would they have fought for the country just for it to turn into what we now call, Modern day britain,

I bet Churchill wouldn't be too happy, just as Ike wouldn't be happy with present day america

just goes to show what a sorry state this country is in,.............i often wonder if you could travel back in time, to the 1930's and showed modern Britain to the would-be heroes of WW2. would they have fought for the country just for it to turn into what we now call, Modern day britain,

Yeah, I've always thought the same... or speculated upon how they would feel if they could've seen into the future. Probably, pretty gutted.. I know I would've have if I'd fought in WWII. er gawd er what side am I on? Confused.

That wouldnt go over too well here...that is a pretty disgusting state of affairs.

<_<

I'm sure they had their own share of problems back then. I don't buy the "good old days utopia" idea.