Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Irish Origins of Civilization

crystal sage

17 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed,  but I try to stay user friendly.

Don’t sell yourself short.  You’re great. 

Some of the most so called “intelligent”  peeps are responsible for the most evil deeds.  

Very thankful I’m not a ‘genius’. 

But I do know how to Use a chainsaw — and not cut my foot off. 

D53443D4-3431-45B1-B66D-24EF9697AED8.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Festina said:

“Too many [un-harmonic] notes”. :yes:

Humans and all living things create energy — FOOD — for the so called ‘Gods’.  The current rulers are partial to creating violent bloodshed, suffering and misery in general.  They are dark, and consume Dark Energy — their sustenance — to keep them alive. 

Parasites and Hosts.    

What if..”.something went terribly wrong”? 

alien (adj.)

c. 1300, "strange, foreign," from Old French alien "strange, foreign;" as a noun, "an alien, stranger, foreigner," from Latin alienus "of or belonging to another, not one's own, foreign, strange," also, as a noun, "a stranger, foreigner," adjective from alius (adv.) "another, other, different," from PIE root *al- (1) "beyond."

DARK MATTER

A tune...

2 hours ago, Festina said:

“Too many [un-harmonic] notes”. :yes:

Humans and all living things create energy — FOOD — for the so called ‘Gods’.  The current rulers are partial to creating violent bloodshed, suffering and misery in general.  They are dark, and consume Dark Energy — their sustenance — to keep them alive. 

Then why didn't they stick with ants?  There's bazillions of them (even more than humans) and they conduct wars with every other colony around, pull other living things apart, and so forth.

And humans are getting less violent.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Just out of curiosity since we are wandering, could an alien even eat earth life?  Evolving on a planet with the same atomic constituents wouldn't  it be likely that they would evolve a different biochemical makeup?  Our protein might be indigestible or poisonous to them.

Even our own amino acids and sugars have both a left and right handed version.  I believe we can only digest the left hand version.  It seems unlikely that an alien would have evolved the equipment needed to find us nourishing. Likewise we might be out of luck on another planet unless we pack a lunch.

Thanks to Docy for posting that excellent picture of  Newgrange.    It is beautiful and pleasing to the eye in its simplicity.  The viking longhouse is pretty nice too. 

Yes, they probably could.

Would they live afterwards?  Possibly not.  Could they digest human flesh?  Unlikely that they could use the nutrients.

• Like 4

Just now, Kenemet said:

Then why didn't they stick with ants?  There's bazillions of them (even more than humans) and they conduct wars with every other colony around, pull other living things apart, and so forth.

‘Tis true, ‘humans’  are getting less violent.  But the ‘anti-humans’ are creating new and improved methods of destruction as we speak.  But their works are for the most part are occult [hidden]. 

15 minutes ago, Kenemet said:

Kenemet, there was a Barney over some loo paper. 

• Haha 4

On 3/7/2020 at 12:51 PM, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Nope, there’s a running gag on this forum about Bassett Hounds being the font of all knowledge, behind all ancient civilisations etc (basicslly a wilful pastiche ofvthe Ancient Aliens mob). 
sadly I work too much to be able to raise a dog and give it the attention it deserves

“Gag?

Gag?

Gag!

That is my sincerely and deeply held belief. The Great Will of Our Past Basset Masters was revealed directly into my brain pan, as was the command to “go forth and spread the good news, as it crops up in conversation and is passingly convenient, even unto late tea time, maybe half six.”

That, and some stern, unapproving comments on the sexual proclivities of corgis’ mothers. 

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, jaylemurph said:

“Gag?

Gag?

Gag!

That is my sincerely and deeply held belief. The Great Will of Our Past Basset Masters was revealed directly into my brain pan, as was the command to “go forth and spread the good news, as it crops up in conversation and is passingly convenient, even unto late tea time, maybe half six.”

That, and some stern, unapproving comments on the sexual proclivities of corgis’ mothers. 

—Jaylemurph 

The Felis Regis are well aware of your casual heresy.

8F8C64BA-E468-4075-81AF-AAD50E2E6BB3.thumb.jpeg.809fc0aa95e13e27cdea3db4e7d91fb4.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

17 hours ago, Kenemet said:

Would they live afterwards?  Possibly not.  Could they digest human flesh?  Unlikely that they could use the nutrients.

So humans might become famous as the next alien diet food craze?  "Eat all you want and never get fat."

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

51 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

So humans might become famous as the next alien diet food craze?  "Eat all you want and never get fat."

Maybe.  Of course, any sensible alien would develop "Beyond Human (tm)" where you could replicate all the human flesh you wanted quickly without actually having to clean up after humans for 18 years.

• Haha 3

44 minutes ago, Kenemet said:

Maybe.  Of course, any sensible alien would develop "Beyond Human (tm)" where you could replicate all the human flesh you wanted quickly without actually having to clean up after humans for 18 years.

If not for being marooned on this backwater planet, we would be galactic marketing geniuses!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

If not for being marooned on this backwater planet, we would be galactic marketing geniuses!

What would we market?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, RAyMO said:

What would we market?

33 flavours of stupid?

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

33 flavours of stupid?

Bassett Rubbin's?  :w00t:

cormac

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

10 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

Bassett Rubbin's?  :w00t:

cormac

Somebody just ticked the box marked “everlasting damnation...”

—Jaylemurph 

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, jaylemurph said:

Somebody just ticked the box marked “everlasting damnation...”

—Jaylemurph 

:devil:  Ha ha ha

cormac

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RAyMO said:

What would we market?

We would market @Kenemet's Beyond Human (tm) and possibly save the human race from exotic gourmet aliens.  Stephen Hawking would certainly approve.

We could enlist Ronco and Ron Popiel and beam commercials out into space.  Show how time consuming and messy it is to raise humans, appendages bitten, poop bags break in the space ship etc.  Then switch to the happy alien pulling a lever and extruding Beyond Human (tm) like soft ice cream  onto a cone.  Plus a line of handy Beyond Human (tm) travel bars too.

Probably as likely to save humanity as sending Bruce Willis or Mel Gibson out into space again.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

We would market @Kenemet's Beyond Human (tm) and possibly save the human race from exotic gourmet aliens.  Stephen Hawking would certainly approve.

We could enlist Ronco and Ron Popiel and beam commercials out into space.  Show how time consuming and messy it is to raise humans, appendages bitten, poop bags break in the space ship etc.  Then switch to the happy alien pulling a lever and extruding Beyond Human (tm) like soft ice cream  onto a cone.  Plus a line of handy Beyond Human (tm) travel bars too.

Probably as likely to save humanity as sending Bruce Willis or Mel Gibson out into space again.

Or, we could just feed them Ron Popiel.

Harte

• Haha 2

To complicated just use pork flavored ice-cream. The aliens won't know the difference.

• Like 1

Popiel flavored.

5856eb2c3f702153d89bdbbdcf7c6835.jpg

Harte

3 hours ago, jaylemurph said:

Are there downsides to launching Mel Gibson into space?

Certainly not many I can think of,  unless he was intercepted and accounted to be a representative sample of the human race.

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, jaylemurph said:

—Jaylemurph

No, but I can think of many advantages. Including the entertainment value if his freeze dried body bounces off of Elon's Tesla a few times. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, jaylemurph said:

—Jaylemurph

The littering fine maybe?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3