Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psi Vid...

DfizzleShizzle

Ok, you have all been waiting...So here they are! I couldn't edit them, so I had to put the whole clip on...I got 2...They aren't the best I've done, but they'll do...

I'll try to embed it here...It wont embed...Here's the link...

Psiwheel 2

Psi vid #1

Edited by Heartagram3200

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DfizzleShizzle

• Papaver

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• Sabbath

Ok, you have all been waiting...So here they are! I couldn't edit them, so I had to put the whole clip on...I got 2...They aren't the best I've done, but they'll do...

I'll try to embed it here...It wont embed...Here's the link...

Psiwheel 2

The first one is still bein provcesseed, I'll edit this post once it's available...

It should really be under glass to make it more genuine, cuz even the slight wind from the guy with the camera can make it move!

Put in under a glass. Otherwise ifs bogus. After putting it under glass, using someting to seal the edges, putty etc.

Edited by Eric Raven The Skeptic

Sorry Heart! But, you did not move that pin/psiwheel with telekinesis. I have made psiwheels just as you have

in your video and got the same results. I have even got it to spin rather well in both directions.

Another point is, you don't even have to be around the pin/psiwheel and it will still spin with convection

currents in the room.

Anyway you gave it a good try! I will give you that much credit for your effort.

Regards,

Tom

You asked for a simple psi-vid...I didn't have time to do all the fancy stuff...I was able to make it spin in the directiosn I wnated by just thinkin bout it Moror...I knew the vid wouldn't prove anything...I believe thats all that matters...You asked for it, so be happy with what u guys got...

Edited by Heartagram3200

You asked for a simple psi-vid...I didn't have time to do all the fancy stuff...I was able to make it spin in the directiosn I wnated by just thinkin bout it Moror...I knew the vid wouldn't prove anything...I believe thats all that matters...You asked for it, so be happy with what u guys got...

Well enough Heart! You did post the video. :tu:

You gave us crap. You have no powers and you know it. Your video was junk and you know that as well. We were not asking for fancy stuff. Just real.

I tell you what. Stop claiming powers you don't have and that will make us happy. You know they have psi sites that are all believers.

You was able to spin it in the direction you was thinking about?

First of all the pin/psiwheel did not make one whole rotation in either direction. It did move! But, that doesn't count for much.

Second of all, HOW are we supposed to know what direction you wanted it to spin? You didn't say anything, nor did you

point signifying a certain direction.

Regards,

Tom

While I appreciate the effort, this video does not match the claims you have made here.

You originally also said you were gonna do the bottle cap and the wheel.

Your demonstration also did not match the claim of standing back away from the wheel and making it move.

Nice try though.

i think everybody here appreciates your effort,but that video wasn't that good, heart why don't you try to move something other than the psiwheel? It doesn't have to be that big, but it would still be better than this, and eric, can you please try not to be that agressive?

i think everybody here appreciates your effort,but that video wasn't that good, heart why don't you try to move something other than the psiwheel? It doesn't have to be that big, but it would still be better than this, and eric, can you please try not to be that agressive?

I think we are all tired of the claims.

eric he did his best. I can't bring truth to his claims and I can't deny them but you were way to rash. Im trying to train in psi. Maybe one day I will have some proof and post it here, hopefully. And no matter what a skeptic says or what a believer says it does not change either of the groups opinions. As soon as I can maybe flare a psiball or do some telekinesis I'll post a vid especially for you. Till then maybe other believers can make something truly impressive. And one more thing, You cant really prove anything over a vid. For a computer savvy person ya know how easy it is to edit the vid. It is always better in person.

Yea, I mean seriously...I didn't have much time, I was getting ready for a party I had to go to...I also had a HUGE headache, and maybe next time, I'll point and stuff, but I knew if I did that, you would say moving my arms was making it move...And maybe It didn't rotate fully, but it DID move...In the directiosn i wnated...I did what you asked for...My camera man was a skeptic, that prolly didn't help much....But yea, and Eric, don't be so cold...

Oh thanks Nick! Didn't know it was approved....Ok, I'll put that up too....Yea, that is a little better to...Alos, the 2nd one was like my 20th take, so I was tired...Cause I was trying to make them perfect...the 1st one was like on my 3rd try....

Listen don't feel pressured to make a vid if you are lacking the time or feel sick. You are one of the only people to actually make a vid and if they truly want to see it they will wait

I mean seriosuly...If I knew I couldnt do this, I wouldn't of made the vid...

Oh by the way Eric....

"This means no flaming, no namecalling, no trolling and no personal attacks."

Edited by Heartagram3200

Thanks for finally posting a video for us Heartagram. It's marginally better than absolutely nothing but it's a great shame that you didn't add any methods I and others asked for to prevent simple air currents from spinning the wheel.

You remember my idea of setting up that wheel on a tray with a little water in it and a clear glass bowl on the top? If you'd have done that you'd have really, genuinely, impressed me. Even if the wheel didn't spin. It'd have shown some appreciation for the scientific method.

You're saying you didn't have time for "fancy stuff". Are you honestly saying that in the course of a whole week you could't have put that in a tray with some water and put a bowl over it? That's just a cop out that I believe you won't do because it will stop the psi wheel working and you (and I) know that.

I could make that setup with the water and a tray literally in less than two minutes from the stuff in my kitchen. You've had a week to make an impressive video to go along with your impressive claims (and you have made many claims) and to your credit you've given us that video.

Unfortunately it has not lived up to the claims you have made around here.

What's fancy about this? There's about 3mm of water on the big plate and the bowl is sat in it on the plate. Put your psi wheel under something like that.

linked-image

What about my special pizza plate?

Poor thing's feeling left out now...

Yes that is yummy too...speaking of pizza, mine's burning.

I like your glass bowl too, it's very...transparent.

Best Wishes, AoM xx

Yea, I mean seriously...I didn't have much time, I was getting ready for a party I had to go to...I also had a HUGE headache

I was also going to make a video of my shpeshial powersh but a dinosaur appeared and summoned many unicorns to chase me and made me too tired to do it

I was also going to make a video of my shpeshial powersh but a dinosaur appeared and summoned many unicorns to chase me and made me too tired to do it

LMAO. :P