Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psi Vid...

DfizzleShizzle

also why not put the camera on a stand so it reduces the possiblity of wind from the cameraman.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DfizzleShizzle

• Papaver

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• Sabbath

Ok, you have all been waiting...So here they are! I couldn't edit them, so I had to put the whole clip on...I got 2...They aren't the best I've done, but they'll do...

I'll try to embed it here...It wont embed...Here's the link...

Psiwheel 2

Psi vid #1

All of your comments, all of your claims, all of your questions, everything you have said here on these forums and this is what you give us? Two weeks to prepare, numerous suggestions and you give us this?

Why am I not surprised? I am not even going to take the time to point out the numerous problems with your videos. Its not worth the time or wear and tear on my keyboard.

Others may be giving you points for trying and producing something. Others may be telling you "good job" and continue practicing. Others are brash but warranted in that and funny. Me, I am just done with you. After all this, all the discussion with you, everything I and others have done here trying to discuss this with you and we get two worthless videos. Excuse after excuse after excuse.

I am done with you Heart. Good bye and good luck with your life, you're going to need it.

Kevin A.

All of your comments, all of your claims, all of your questions, everything you have said here on these forums and this is what you give us? Two weeks to prepare, numerous suggestions and you give us this?

Why am I not surprised? I am not even going to take the time to point out the numerous problems with your videos. Its not worth the time or wear and tear on my keyboard.

Others may be giving you points for trying and producing something. Others may be telling you "good job" and continue practicing. Others are brash but warranted in that and funny. Me, I am just done with you. After all this, all the discussion with you, everything I and others have done here trying to discuss this with you and we get two worthless videos. Excuse after excuse after excuse.

I am done with you Heart. Good bye and good luck with your life, you're going to need it.

Kevin A.

:tu:

You get a cookie for trying. But its a rasin cookie.

You didn't prove anything, that was a pretty lame showcase. It seems you hyped this to no end, and didn't follow through...

How are you sure its real power and not just wind/fart currents in your room. You're getting headaches because your concentrating on something that has no effect. It would be like me staring at a t.v for hours trying to change the channel by thinking of it..

OK, I've made myself a psi wheel. It spins on its own in my living room with the imperceptible drafts. It actually looks quite cool doing it because it seems as if it shouldn't move but it does and quite fast at times. In fact it behaves exactly as yours did.

After I put it in my simple contraption it does not move, not even a fraction, even if I blow hard on it as long as the water is deep enough.

If you'd made a video with this kind of device we'd have been impressed.

linked-image

I find it quite funny how most of you are being cynical towards him and his claim, regardless whether it did a full turn or a partial...yes it was flawed but so what? he gave you guys what you asked for...and common most of you have blown some smoke on here or made up stuff or said something falsely or without complete proof, so some may wanna take a look at themselves before judging him or someone else.

I find it quite funny how most of you are being cynical towards him and his claim, regardless whether it did a full turn or a partial...yes it was flawed but so what? he gave you guys what you asked for...and common most of you have blown some smoke on here or made up stuff or said something falsely or without complete proof, so some may wanna take a look at themselves before judging him or someone else.

I love judging him, because he knew how to do it right, but chose not to. Why? Because he could fake it then. HE HAS SHOWN US NOTHING BUT EXCUSES. I looked at myself and I like it. Boo ya.

And i'm sure you havent blown a ton false facts on here too...*rolls eyes* wow how mature of some of you...

And i'm sure you havent blown a ton false facts on here too...*rolls eyes* wow how mature of some of you...

Using a few false/out of context facts or exaggerating some real ones in one is comparable to this..

my point is he did what you guys asked of him, he did post the video, yes it was not 100%, but he did take a risk and took the challenge, and now hes getting thrashed for it? everyone on here makes claims, few are willing to try to prove it, because they are scared of the outcome. At least he tried and was willing to post the results to you all knowing he could face critism, how many of you are willing to do the same.

A risk?

There was another user here who made the same vid in a day, we told him off too...

People can make claims, but when they can be easily proven we demand a better quality..

It wouldnt really matter how good of quality it is, someone(or a few) would still be skeptical even if it was 100% someone would still find a way to say its fake, even if it wasnt, yea it was a risk, im sure he wasnt thrilled about posting the video, knowing what quality it was but at least he did, I would like to see most of the people post videos on here trying to prove something. then im sure peopel wouldnt be so quick to jump down anothers throat.

It wouldnt really matter how good of quality it is, someone(or a few) would still be skeptical even if it was 100% someone would still find a way to say its fake, even if it wasnt, yea it was a risk, im sure he wasnt thrilled about posting the video, knowing what quality it was but at least he did, I would like to see most of the people post videos on here trying to prove something. then im sure peopel wouldnt be so quick to jump down anothers throat.

I tell you what Rockerchick! I will put a Pin/psiwheel together record it then post it on here tomorrow.

The only thing that will be different is I wont be claiming to use Tk. Just some common sense and some

knowledge on convection currents is all that will be needed. :tu:

Regards,

Tom

good, your proving your belief in currents and the basic technological process, but dont get my post confused with agreeing that he can tk,

I'm game, someone get me a camcorder and something to prove.

also why not put the camera on a stand so it reduces the possiblity of wind from the cameraman.

I mentioned this in another thread that I lost my tri-pod...

thats up to you...but dont do it just on accord to me...I didnt set it up as a challenge, just as a point.

I love judging him, because he knew how to do it right, but chose not to. Why? Because he could fake it then. HE HAS SHOWN US NOTHING BUT EXCUSES. I looked at myself and I like it. Boo ya.

First off, I love cookies! I don't care if it's a raisen cookie, those are my favorite!!!

Secondly, why would I go, and like to myself about this? If it was faked, don't you think I would have faked it a little better? To make it more believable? If I knew I couldn't do this, I would try hard to fake it good...I believe in this, I'm not lying to myself...If I didn't think this was real I wouldn't even waste my time tryin...I mean seriously, I have a whole lot of stuff I ccould do other than be on here arguing with you guys...Or practicing psi...I could be with ym girlfriend, with my friends, I could go to the movies(MAKEOUT!!! sorry, lol) Honestly, I have better stuff to do..But I believe in it, thats why I spend my time fighting for it, and trying to practice...

OK, I've made myself a psi wheel. It spins on its own in my living room with the imperceptible drafts. It actually looks quite cool doing it because it seems as if it shouldn't move but it does and quite fast at times. In fact it behaves exactly as yours did.

After I put it in my simple contraption it does not move, not even a fraction, even if I blow hard on it as long as the water is deep enough.

If you'd made a video with this kind of device we'd have been impressed.

linked-image

And ok papaver...I'll do just that...I don't een know if we have a bowl that will work though, I'll check...If I do this, and it moves even a quarter of a rotation, that will be proof enough...

also, any tips on how u made your psi wheel papaver? Might help...Thanks...

like this

Wow, dude. That is pretty amazing. It's almost enough to make me want to go out and try to learn this stuff.

also, any tips on how u made your psi wheel papaver? Might help...Thanks...

I made the psi wheel out of tin foil. I used a long metal pin that I pushed through an eraser. The Psi wheel is folded in the same way as the one in your video as I tried to copy your design but using foil instead of paper. The foil before I folded it measured around two inches on each side of the square. I cut it out usinng a very sharp knife but I'm sure scissors will work just fine.

The pin wheel spins in my living room all by itself in exactly the same manner yours did. After I put it under the bowl with the water and the plate it moved for a few seconds until it settled on its own balance point (centre of gravity). I did not mistake this for TK! After it properly settled I managed to make it move by blowing really hard under the rim. This made a wave that passed under the edge of the bowl but the water moved a lot so that would be obvious if you blew really hard on it. I topped up the water as it had sat in my living room all day and some had evaporated. When the water was deeper I had to blow so hard under the rim to make the wheel move that the water blew out of the plate. When the wheel is set up like this the air currents and heat from my hands cannot make this wheel move.

The water will help to make a seal and it shows if air is being blown at it.

If you make the wheel move under these circumstances I will have to be impressed!