Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psi Vid...

DfizzleShizzle

What EK said.

It is churlish to complain that you got what you asked for and that it turned out to be what you expected.

Papaver has the right idea. One step has been taken, and here is the next step.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DfizzleShizzle

• Papaver

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• Sabbath

What EK said.

It is churlish to complain that you got what you asked for and that it turned out to be what you expected.

Papaver has the right idea. One step has been taken, and here is the next step.

Agreed, Heart did well enough. Heart did what he said he was going to do he put a video on here.

He did not say that he was going to do anything fancy, just a pin/psiwheel on video.

But, now that he has taken that step! I think its time to take the next step and up the anti with the

pin/psiwheel.

Regards,

Tom

I'll be sure to start the pin wheel under the water...

Didn't you read my post fella? I'm saying that psi wheels having nothing to do with telekinises or whatever, its heat. And here's my proof

http://www.thekeyboard.org.uk/Uncovered%20psi%20wheel.html (Long Read)

(A video proving it)

Not trying to be offensive.. Just think you should find yourself a new hobby mate

Edited by Blacksabbath

But, like everyone on here has stated, if it moves, while in a completely sealed container, than there is something more going on...

But, like everyone on here has stated, if it moves, while in a completely sealed container, than there is something more going on...

Heat can go through. Ever felt the heat from a fire through your window? Like in the car when driving passed a bush fire. All comes down to the same thing. Proof is up there as posted earlier

Not everyone Heart! Papaver suggested you use this setup. Though it will make it harder to spin, it can still

spin due to convection currents.

Say for instance you put hot water on that plate then cover it with a clear glass bowl! This will accordingly

cause hot air currents to rise in the bowl, therefore causing the pin/psiwheel to spin. Basically the same thing

would apply if you were to put cold water on the plate, Hotter air above pushing against the colder air below

would cause convection currents, therefore causing the pin/psiwheel to spin.

Pin-wheels used to be used in schools as a tool to measure convection currents.

Personally! I would not use a pin/psiwheel to try and prove the abilities you think you have.

A pin/psiwheel is just to easily manipulated by external effects.

Regards,

Tom

I never said that convection is ruled out...I simplily said that if I can move the psi wheel, while it is in the container, than the odds still go up in my favor...Once I accomplish that, I can mov eon to something else to prove it...

In the other video posted by this guy, he shows the problem with attributing it to convection currents.

Video here:

I don't know about you guys, but it really seems like he covers all the bases.

Edited by bleedingelite

I never said that convection is ruled out...I simplily said that if I can move the psi wheel, while it is in the container, than the odds still go up in my favor...Once I accomplish that, I can mov eon to something else to prove it...

NO, the odds will not go in your favor. Because, one cannot rule out the possiblity of it being moved by convection currents.

bleedingelite - postedToday, 10:31 AM Post #60

In the other video posted by this guy, he shows the problem with convection currents.

That video of Mattmans was only one set up. It does not disprove that convection currents are the

cause for the pin/psiwheel spinning.

NO, the odds will not go in your favor. Because, one cannot rule out the possiblity of it being moved by convection currents.

That video of Mattmans was only one set up. It does not disprove that convection currents are the

No, but it sure as hell makes a strong case.

No, but it sure as hell makes a strong case.

Actually, it does not. That was only one setup! If he went through numerous setups with the same results,

then that would be a strong case.

I neer ruled out the posibility of convection...But if you seal it in a container, and it still moves...then the variable of wind moving it is eleminated, thus increasing the odds in my favor...Once I do that, I can try to get something that is heat proof or somehting....I'm gonna put hot water from my faucet, and put in in a mug, around the sealed psi wheel...See what happens...If I must, I'll also do boiling water, if it doesnt move with faucet water...If it stays still with boiling water, convection is thus outruled...Beause heat is not getting in from my body or the surronding area...

Actually, it does not. That was only one setup! If he went through numerous setups with the same results,

then that would be a strong case.

And what particularly about that setup are you suggesting caused the results to be what they were, and what do you hypothesize would change those results?

I know...I might try the floating pin on the cork thing...Dont hav a cork though lol...

Not the cork on the water unless you can make it move fast cause it can move without any external stimuli at all. I was actually thinking of moving a small dice or something light. The cork can move on the water because the molecules move and hit the cork. Its in my textbook a while ago. If you don't mind my saying though.

And i'm sure you havent blown a ton false facts on here too...*rolls eyes* wow how mature of some of you...

Actually, I haven't. There is no need to lie with the believers herer. How mature of you? :yes:

my point is he did what you guys asked of him, he did post the video, yes it was not 100%, but he did take a risk and took the challenge, and now hes getting thrashed for it? everyone on here makes claims, few are willing to try to prove it, because they are scared of the outcome. At least he tried and was willing to post the results to you all knowing he could face critism, how many of you are willing to do the same.

He did not do it how we asked. He did it so it was easy to be proven wrong. We aren't scared of a outcome. We know the outcome. Boo ya.

First off, I love cookies! I don't care if it's a raisen cookie, those are my favorite!!!

Secondly, why would I go, and like to myself about this? If it was faked, don't you think I would have faked it a little better? To make it more believable? If I knew I couldn't do this, I would try hard to fake it good...I believe in this, I'm not lying to myself...If I didn't think this was real I wouldn't even waste my time tryin...I mean seriously, I have a whole lot of stuff I ccould do other than be on here arguing with you guys...Or practicing psi...I could be with ym girlfriend, with my friends, I could go to the movies(MAKEOUT!!! sorry, lol) Honestly, I have better stuff to do..But I believe in it, thats why I spend my time fighting for it, and trying to practice...

2 reasons you did it this way.

1. Cause doing it right would have proven you wrong.

2. *******SNIP*******

More excuses......

Edited by Irish
3f. Abusive behaviour: Do not be rude, insulting, offensive, snide, obnoxious or abusive towards other members.

What makes you think its so easy to do it how you ask. Do you even understand what its like? You do not. You are a skeptic so you would not know the practise needed to move the wheel even a bit.

He did not do it how we asked. He did it so it was easy to be proven wrong. We aren't scared of a outcome. We know the outcome. Boo ya.

If you know the outcome, why are you bothering with the video?

If you know the outcome, why are you bothering with the video?

Because I would love to be proven wrong. I always have the hope that it will be proven real. I would love that.

That is not in accordance to what you once said. You said before that you have no hope that you will be proven right because it is fake. And now you said that you hope you will be proven right. I seriously doubt now that you have ever practised in your youth the mysteries of psychic because your words in the past do not match what you said now.