Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psi Vid...

DfizzleShizzle

That is not in accordance to what you once said. You said before that you have no hope that you will be proven right because it is fake. And now you said that you hope you will be proven right. I seriously doubt now that you have ever practised in your youth the mysteries of psychic because your words in the past do not match what you said now.

Not off one particular video. In general, I can't wait for the day that I am proven wrong. On hearts video, I always thought he was a 14 yearold making up stories. They generally are prone too.

Believe what you want, I know what I have done. I was onece a fantasy prone youth like you too. Thats why I did try it. Love you too. ;)

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DfizzleShizzle

• Papaver

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• Sabbath

Eric, while I appreciate your stance there's no need to be quite so rude and abrupt with people; the same points can be put forward in a civil manner and without the personal attacks.

Thank you.

Thank you saruman...That was needed....Eric really needs to do this nicely, I know he hates psions, cause we claim to do stuff, that he never was able to accomplish...But everyone tries to be atleats kinda nice round here...So Eric, you need to...

Eric, while I appreciate your stance there's no need to be quite so rude and abrupt with people; the same points can be put forward in a civil manner and without the personal attacks.

Thank you.

Sorry, I will watch the tone. Some times it is very hard.

Thank you saruman...That was needed....Eric really needs to do this nicely, I know he hates psions, cause we claim to do stuff, that he never was able to accomplish...But everyone tries to be atleats kinda nice round here...So Eric, you need to...

I agee to be nicer. Will you agree to do a better test???

As I previously stated, I am working on the sealed container..Papavers method to be exact...At this point I can get it to wobble, but it wont rotate...

Awesome. We are all one big happy family again. Psions and skeptics, holding hands and singing kombiya--a great big cosmopolitan of at-odds obduracy.

In all truthfulness, kudos to you, Heart, for putting up the vid. Though it didn't sway me over, I can appreciate your initiative.

Satan's tinkles,

Nathan

Edited by Ourmoonlitsun

Awesome. We are all one big happy family again. Psions and skeptics, holding hands and singing kombiya--a great big cosmopolitan of at-odds obduracy.

In all truthfulness, kudos to you, Heart, for putting up the vid. Though it didn't sway me over, I can appreciate your initiative.

Thanks...

Im getting bored so I will take up psi wheels. and nice idea papavar but Im just getting a clear salad bowl and some playdoh then Ill do the blow dryer . You guys just wait. And you guys need to chill. Same thing being stated over and over. And dont worry I have a pro video camera=pro video film

Singing kobiya, around a campfire, eating marshmellows and shmores...On a nice little camping trip to the land of peace...Lol......

But whats this?! Skeptics getting in an arguement with the believers! Oh no! Our perfect tranquility has been shattered!

I'll try to make a vid too... oh and Eric, it's not that psionics "claim" to have power, they have it, like every other human has. You only need to develop them.

So for a change try to think positive go to www.psipog.net (sorry if it is not aloud to post links) and read one article about telekinese, try it every day one week long, and you'll be a psionic too :D.

it's not that hard to be a psionic or how you want to call it.

greetz Cyrhax

oh and heart keep up the good work, because I appreciate your courage to learn TK (telekinese) and to show it to other people.

I'll try to make a vid too... oh and Eric, it's not that psionics "claim" to have power, they have it, like every other human has. You only need to develop them.So for a change try to think positive go to www.psipog.net (sorry if it is not aloud to post links) and read one article about telekinese, try it every day one week long, and you'll be a psionic too :D.

it's not that hard to be a psionic or how you want to call it.

greetz Cyrhax

oh and heart keep up the good work, because I appreciate your courage to learn TK (telekinese) and to show it to other people.

Thats your own unscientific, unproven, undocumented, and unbelievable opinon. Don't state it like fact. :)

Don't state your opinion of disbelief as fact either Eric...

Edited by Heartagram3200

Don't state your opinion of disbelief as fact either Eric...

Since none of this has ever been proven at all, then untill proven otherwise it is as good as a fact. You act like I want to disbleive, which is not the case. I just want the truth. Boo ya.

Since none of this has ever been proven at all, then untill proven otherwise it is as good as a fact. You act like I want to disbleive, which is not the case. I just want the truth. Boo ya.

I wnat the phrase BOO YAH to be outlawed on this forum...So annoying...

i can't believe i read through this whole thread. it provided some cheap entertainment though... :rolleyes:

I love Boo-ya. UM wouldn't be the same without it.

And you'd miss it, too, H.

I love Boo-ya. UM wouldn't be the same without it.

And you'd miss it, too, H.

I don't get the boo yah. What does it mean?

As I previously stated, I am working on the sealed container..Papavers method to be exact...At this point I can get it to wobble, but it wont rotate...

I'm pleased that you are doing that. The experiment will be more in the spirit of the scientific method. My setup may not be perfect but I can't think of a problem with it at the moment. All I am trying to do is eliminate the obvious causes to get closer to the phenomenon, if there is one and you are starting to go the right way about it.

Can you make these things actually spin around? Is that your claim? I mean actually spin, not move a little and then settle, move a little and settle etc. If so can you do it under cover of a container? Can you make these things actually spin and complete several rotations because in your video it only moves a little bit.

I need to try to explain something that I feel is quite important. I have no emotional investment in outcomes. I have no rigid belief system. I have an attatchment to the method used to find a truth, the scientific method. Outcomes can change my beliefs if the scientific method is adhered too. That's seems to be the big difference between a skeptic and a believer. The skeptic is true to the method and loses nothing if he is proved wrong. Quite the opposite in fact - we gain something new. I am happy to find something new if it is discovered by the correct means. I find the problem with believers in all kinds of things is that they start with the positive belief and try to make it fit with their world and their practices.

I do not work like that. My investment is in the tool, not the outcome. I want you to have TK I just don't believe it.

Im getting bored so I will take up psi wheels. and nice idea papavar but Im just getting a clear salad bowl and some playdoh then Ill do the blow dryer . You guys just wait. And you guys need to chill. Same thing being stated over and over. And dont worry I have a pro video camera=pro video film

That method would be fine if you can prove the seal with the dryer.

Heartagram,

Could we start by you saying how you intend to make the wheel behave before you start making the video for I feel that this is vitally important. Can you make it spin? Can you say in which direction? I'd be happy with you just saying that it will complete at least <insert figure> rotations and then come to rest. Or that it will spin fast and then when you stop TK it will slow to a stop.

What I'm trying to say is "What do you claim you can do to a psi wheel?" This is very important. We need a claim before we start and we need to agree upon what constitutes success.

Edited by Papaver

I don't get the boo yah. What does it mean?

It is the outward sign by which Eric conveys to us a hint of his ineffable bliss, a thing which is beyond knowing, and which cannot be described in words.

It is the outward sign by which Eric conveys to us a hint of his ineffable bliss, a thing which is beyond knowing, and which cannot be described in words.

Except the words "boo" and "yah." A frightening confirmation, I'm guessing.

Ummmm.... If you want skeptics not to attack you, I suggest you do the same and refrain from any hatred on this forum.

lol....

Gimme a minute to prove how stupid the whole 'psi-wheel' thing is.

Dam YouTube... still waiting for Email Verification.

Edited by llynx

I have one moving around on my coffee table right now, all on its own!

I have one moving around on my coffee table right now, all on its own!

I'm sure you can easily explain what causes the pinwheel to spin as well. :tu: