Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psi Vid...

DfizzleShizzle

I have one moving around on my coffee table right now, all on its own!

Yeah, But I'm posting one of it under a bowl, and a plate sumbmerged in water with the bowl ontop to prove that no air is let in.

Just A sec, my vid will explain everything.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DfizzleShizzle

• Papaver

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• Sabbath

I'm sure you can easily explain what causes the pinwheel to spin as well. :tu:

Well, I have a 300 year old drafty house which may have something to do with it...

Yeah, But I'm posting one of it under a bowl, and a plate sumbmerged in water with the bowl ontop to prove that no air is let in.

Just A sec, my vid will explain everything.

I'm interested in this as it has a lot of bearing on the video Heartagram is making. I wait with baited breath...

Well, I have a 300 year old drafty house which may have something to do with it...

300 Year old? Wow! Nice... Creaky much? Lol.... Almost done uploading.

brb... Going to make a new thread.

300 year old houses are not at all unusual in my part of the world.

Ughhh.... YouTube is still processing. Meh... Let me just upload it quickly to MediaFire.

@Papaver.... Maybe where you are....

Here at 127.0.0.1, its fairly new.

Actually, I haven't. There is no need to lie with the believers herer. How mature of you? :yes:

If you don't understand why I said how mature of some you may want to re-read your post...slowly if you need to. Your ripping on me for telling you he did what you asked, a simple experiment with a psi wheel...and to back off...Also I highly doubt that you haven't stretched the truth to your favor...by the way if you think leaving me the comment "boo-ya" is supposed to intimidate me in some way...sorry...you'll have to try harder. I'd also like to mention, I don't really care about the outcome, I haven't decided if TK is real or not...but I would like to see a true experiment...it would be nice though if the kid was actually treated like a human being.

Edited by Rockerchick2008

by the way, spell check is a good tool.

Always a cheap shot...

@Papaver.... Maybe where you are....

Here at 127.0.0.1, its fairly new.

Your local host?

Old places? What part of the world are you to may I enquire?

It is the outward sign by which Eric conveys to us a hint of his ineffable bliss, a thing which is beyond knowing, and which cannot be described in words.

You hit it on the head. Your words are like wine. :D

If you don't understand why I said how mature of some you may want to re-read your post...slowly if you need to. You may have not lied but you probably have thrown something completely out of proportion...and if you say you haven't well then your a liar too...by the way, spell check is a good tool.

LOL

that arguement is solid! :rolleyes:

If you don't understand why I said how mature of some you may want to re-read your post...slowly if you need to. You may have not lied but you probably have thrown something completely out of proportion...and if you say you haven't well then your a liar too...by the way, spell check is a good tool.

If you'll notice, many actually applauded Heart for putting his money where his mouth is and uploading the video. I'm not sure why you are on the offensive here. Following is from the forum guidelines:

While our aim is to encourage serious discussion on metaphysical phenomena in this section, members posting dubious claims of fantastic psychokinetic abilities can expect to be at the receiving end of a certain degree of skepticism. We would like to encourage visitors to come forward with legitimate stories, however at the same time we want to discourage the posting of intentionally fabricated claims.

As well, you yourself are not absent of your own criticism--you tell Eric "spell check is a good tool", yet you use three ellipses in the span of two sentences. Not a big deal, but if we are bringing ticky-tack grammar critiques to each other's attention...

Satan's tinkles,

Nathan

Edited by Ourmoonlitsun

As I recall from reading previous threads about this, you did ask him to make a psi wheel and videotape the outcome, an experiment. He did that. I never said anyone was scared of the outcome, also if you think leaving me a comment on my page like "Boo ya" is supposed to intimidate me, your going to have to try alot harder then that...sorry.

To start. Boo ya is fun words. Nothing more. Come on.

Great he did the video, but he did it in a way as to be useless.

To start. Boo ya is fun words. Nothing more. Come on.

Great he did the video, but he did it in a way as to be useless.

and continues on a path that makes future videos as worthless as the first.

Such a waste.....

Kevin A.

As well, you yourself are not absent of your own criticism--you tell Eric "spell check is a good tool", yet you use three ellipses in the span of two sentences. Not a big deal, but if we are bringing ticky-tack grammar critiques to each other's attention...

It always amuses me when people criticise English skills when their own mistakes are there for all to see.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones...

It always amuses me when people criticise English skills when their own mistakes are there for all to see.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones...

It is indeed very entertaining! :lol:

Wow absolutely amazing. I edited my post after re-reading and I said I'm sorry...did you all miss that, or are you choosing to ignore it because you rolled off the wrong end of the bed this morning?

Right, back to the experiment.

Heartagram3200,

I'm still convinced I did TK, as I was able to move it in the direction I pleased by just thinking about it...

Can you make the wheel change direction in the video?

I'm pleased that you are doing that. The experiment will be more in the spirit of the scientific method. My setup may not be perfect but I can't think of a problem with it at the moment. All I am trying to do is eliminate the obvious causes to get closer to the phenomenon, if there is one and you are starting to go the right way about it.

Can you make these things actually spin around? Is that your claim? I mean actually spin, not move a little and then settle, move a little and settle etc. If so can you do it under cover of a container? Can you make these things actually spin and complete several rotations because in your video it only moves a little bit.

I need to try to explain something that I feel is quite important. I have no emotional investment in outcomes. I have no rigid belief system. I have an attatchment to the method used to find a truth, the scientific method. Outcomes can change my beliefs if the scientific method is adhered too. That's seems to be the big difference between a skeptic and a believer. The skeptic is true to the method and loses nothing if he is proved wrong. Quite the opposite in fact - we gain something new. I am happy to find something new if it is discovered by the correct means. I find the problem with believers in all kinds of things is that they start with the positive belief and try to make it fit with their world and their practices.

I do not work like that. My investment is in the tool, not the outcome. I want you to have TK I just don't believe it.

That method would be fine if you can prove the seal with the dryer.

Heartagram,

Could we start by you saying how you intend to make the wheel behave before you start making the video for I feel that this is vitally important. Can you make it spin? Can you say in which direction? I'd be happy with you just saying that it will complete at least <insert figure> rotations and then come to rest. Or that it will spin fast and then when you stop TK it will slow to a stop.

What I'm trying to say is "What do you claim you can do to a psi wheel?" This is very important. We need a claim before we start and we need to agree upon what constitutes success.

How bout, since the sealed container may take a while...I agree to make a vid, in 3-4 days....Just a plain psi vid like my last one...But this time, I'll give everyone a heads up as to what way the wheel will spin...Even if it just moves a little bit,you'll have some agenda as to what is should do...Showing I have some control...How bout, left, right, left , left, right?

And, I cna make them do full roations, I have a screwy psi Wheel though, I'll make a new one for this vid, cause the problem with my current wheel, is it falls off balance, and then it wont spin...

How bout, since the sealed container may take a while...I agree to make a vid, in 3-4 days....Just a plain psi vid like my last one...But this time, I'll give everyone a heads up as to what way the wheel will spin...Even if it just moves a little bit,you'll have some agenda as to what is should do...Showing I have some control...How bout, left, right, left , left, right?

And, I cna make them do full roations, I have a screwy psi Wheel though, I'll make a new one for this vid, cause the problem with my current wheel, is it falls off balance, and then it wont spin...

Without a sealed container, which will take about 3 mins to set up. Wind currents make it totally useless.

Also, you have to prove that the temperature of the entire setup is the same and air tight. ---Good luck with that. lol

Still, I honestly hope you can do it though. You've got some fan's here =D

I just actually wasted time making a "psi" wheel and was able to turn it no problem just by putting my palm heat near it. So did my girlfriend and her brother, and I could even change it's direction via moving my hands from different angles. And I am not a psionist psycic teleknises master, its science :P

And here's the proof, of what I also tried..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApzPZgUwDaE

Just a suggestion...I noticed you had really loud music in the background, now I don't have any idea about where your system is set up in your room, but I would recommend probably having it off or low because the bass could be an outside influence(cause the table to rumble) , i don't know where its located in your room, but we do want an accurate experiment. I know if my CD Player is cranked up I can shake the whole room...but like I said just a suggestion.