Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psi Vid...

DfizzleShizzle

Just a suggestion...I noticed you had really loud music in the background, now I don't have any idea about where your system is set up in your room, but I would recommend probably having it off or low because the bass could be an outside influence(cause the table to rumble) , i don't know where its located in your room, but we do want an accurate experiment. I know if my CD Player is cranked up I can shake the whole room...but like I said just a suggestion.

You mean me? That's not my video mate. But I did try the experiment in my girlfriends house earlier, using her mugs. And it worked. Try it yourself

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DfizzleShizzle

• Papaver

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• Sabbath

You mean me? That's not my video mate. But I did try the experiment in my girlfriends house earlier, using her mugs. And it worked. Try it yourself

*Tries really, really hard not to make a joke about your girlfriend's mugs.*

I just actually wasted time making a "psi" wheel and was able to turn it no problem just by putting my palm heat near it. So did my girlfriend and her brother, and I could even change it's direction via moving my hands from different angles. And I am not a psionist psycic teleknises master, its science :P

And here's the proof, of what I also tried..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApzPZgUwDaE

Yes, but I don't put my hands anywhere near the wheel...Watch ym previous vids, and you'll see I didn't...I gave you guys the agenda for the way I will move it..And I wont move my body while doin the vid either...So you'll be sure, I'm controllin it...

lol no not you heart

Yes, but I don't put my hands anywhere near the wheel...Watch ym previous vids, and you'll see I didn't...I gave you guys the agenda for the way I will move it..And I wont move my body while doin the vid either...So you'll be sure, I'm controllin it...

And the thing moved on it's own while I was doing the experiment aswell. Unless you shout of what direction its about to go, and it does, I won't be phased by your videos at all

I already gave you the agenda that it will move in...I see no need to shout...As it will just move the wheel..I wear a bandanna, but any fast wind, like coughing or blwing exstremely hard goes through, the bandanna is just so I don't breathe on it...

I already gave you the agenda that it will move in...I see no need to shout...As it will just move the wheel..I wear a bandanna, but any fast wind, like coughing or blwing exstremely hard goes through, the bandanna is just so I don't breathe on it...

Let's see this agenda of your's then, I don't have a link to it

Going to call it a night for now by the way, going to bed

I said I would make it move in this order

left, right, left , left, right

I know if my CD Player is cranked up I can shake the whole room...but like I said just a suggestion.

Word. If I got Meshuggah playing, even I can get a pin wheel to spin...and I don't even believe in this stuff!

She has a good point. I did hear music in the vid and totally forgot about it. Sound--i.e. bass--could invalidate the experiment, even if it's under a glass container.

Oh, and Heart, about this order--"left, right, left, left, right"--what constitutes a move? Like half of a full rotation? A full rotation? Because otherwise that can be a little ambiguous.

Satan's tinkles,

Nathan

Edited by Ourmoonlitsun

Word. If I got Meshuggah playing, even I can get a pin wheel to spin...and I don't even believe in this stuff!

She has a good point. I did hear music in the vid and totally forgot about it. Sound--i.e. bass--could invalidate the experiment, even if it's under a glass container.

Oh, and Heart, about this order--"left, right, left, left, right"--what constitutes a move? Like half of a full rotation? A full rotation? Because otherwise that can be a little ambiguous.

How bout atleast a half rotation will work...

And my music wasn't enough to shake the wheel...I have music on because It helps me focus...If I don't have music on, I'll have some song playing in my head...Which is bad, cause If I'm tryin to concentrate then it shatters my focus...Music helps me zone out..It allows my mind to be occupied, like the part that controls the random thoughts and stuff...So I use it to focus...If it had been my music movin it, the whole wheel would shake...It wouldn't spin...It might but you'd be able to tell the bass was doin it...

And my music wasn't enough to shake the wheel...I have music on because It helps me focus...If I don't have music on, I'll have some song playing in my head...Which is bad, cause If I'm tryin to concentrate then it shatters my focus...Music helps me zone out..It allows my mind to be occupied, like the part that controls the random thoughts and stuff...So I use it to focus...If it had been my music movin it, the whole wheel would shake...It wouldn't spin...It might but you'd be able to tell the bass was doin it...

Instead of doing the same useless test. Take the time to set up one in a sealed container. Even if it takes you a few more days.

Cool. Just settin' parameters. Godspeed, my psion friend.

Satan's tinkles,

Nathan

Edited by Ourmoonlitsun

Instead of doing the same useless test. Take the time to set up one in a sealed container. Even if it takes you a few more days.

The sealed container will take me a few days to conquor...So I can get used to passin through objects for it to move...If I do this, it will be a little more improved version of the last test...

This will still follow the scientific method...

I have a hypothisus(The wheel will move cause of Tk...)

I have a plan for the test(I will move the wheel left, right, left , left, right)

I will put a control,(I'll put sheet of paper, next to ym psi wheel, showing that wind isn't moving the wheel...)

well like I said it was just a suggestion, whatever helps you concentrate...I'm just excited to see a result of this experiment.

Yea, I've been doin a lot with the skeptics, and I am doin a lot to prove this...

So when can I expect the new vid? And why does it take that long? Like, how much concentration/training goes into using TK for a psi-wheel..

well wouldn't the others move from residual force used on the wheel he's trying to move? Or is TK different from Aerokinesis in that way?

The sealed container will take me a few days to conquor...So I can get used to passin through objects for it to move...If I do this, it will be a little more improved version of the last test...

This will still follow the scientific method...

I have a hypothisus(The wheel will move cause of Tk...)

I have a plan for the test(I will move the wheel left, right, left , left, right)

I will put a control,(I'll put sheet of paper, next to ym psi wheel, showing that wind isn't moving the wheel...)

OK, This set up is OK for a casual experiment. At least you will are willing to say what it will do in advance and have included the fact that it will need to move at least half a turn for each movement. I also like the fact that you have included to "lefts" in a row to make a full rotation too. Just to clear one thing up, I take it you mean "left" as in anti-clockwise and "right" clockwise?

There is one element that worries me and that is that you can have as many takes as you want until it does as you predict. Considering my psi wheel makes half rotations (and other movements) before shifting back and forth again this is a little worrying.

I suppose we'll have to just take your word for it as I can see no way around this apart from me attending in person and that's not possible!

Why don't you put a few more wheels around the one you are planning to move?

I don't like this idea one bit. If one of the other wheels moves as he predicts, by chance alone, it opens up the possibility of claiming he hit the wrong target. If you are going to put more wheels in the vicinity then the odds on a chance succes go up quite a bit.

Actually I am suggesting he move only the middle wheel and leaves the others unmoved. So if there is any external influence it will be clear to see. If any other than the middle wheel moves.

Actually I am suggesting he move only the middle wheel and leaves the others unmoved. So if there is any external influence it will be clear to see. If any other than the middle wheel moves.

That, unfortunately, is impractical. Once the target pinwheel moves, regardless of why it moves, then there will be convective air movement in the vicinity. Any nearby pinwheel ought to move.

That, unfortunately, is impractical. Once the target pinwheel moves, regardless of why it moves, then there will be convective air movement in the vicinity. Any nearby pinwheel ought to move.

That is unless Heart can actually use Tk and make one move and the other stay still.

To me though this would only look impressive if one pinwheel actually spun and the others didn't.

That is unless Heart can actually use Tk and make one move and the other stay still.

To me though this would only look impressive if one pinwheel actually spun and the others didn't.

I'll give it a shot...It will be hard, to only get the one to move, cause the psi moing will prolly move the others...Thats Why I said I'd put paper down, cause that won't move from wind from the psi wheel...