Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I created a new world religion

UM-Bot

and the UM forum was the best place you could think of to tell your incredible story?

...can you see why credibility isn't working in your favor?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IronGhost

• DigitalSentinal

• Irish

• bee

and the UM forum was the best place you could think of to tell your incredible story?

...can you see why credibility isn't working in your favor?

It's the perfect place.

The fact is, UM is a great place to publish. This story is already spreading around the world as we speak. If I do a Google search on my name, I find that the story has already been "borrowed" by a number of other Web sites, and has spawned discussion in many other forums.

Also, I'm getting e-mails about the story from all over the world, including places like Bulgaria, NZ, Australia, many European countries.

Perhaps as many as 6,000 people will read the story here alone -- and over the next months, tens of thousands of people will not only read the story, but post comments.

Can you see, then Moon Demon, why I really don't care if "credibility is working in my favor."

I just want people to read the story and have a strong reaction to it -- make them think, make them want to join a discussion, get them mad, make them wonder, have them be delighted ....

That's what all writers want -- to have a lot of people read their stories and react strongly to them, pro or con. Either way, it means they're reading!

Moon Demon, give me your theory on why UM is not a good place to tell a story.

Edited by IronGhost

That's what all writers want -- to have a lot of people read their stories and react strongly to them, pro or con. Either way, it means they're reading!

Precisely. And frankly, this site is made for "true stories" that sound so strange that they could only be fiction. The trouble with being a professional writer is knowing that people will always wonder how much truth is in anything you write, whether you say it's fiction or not. Writers are known for their imaginations and their ability to spin tales. Personally, whether this story is true or not, I find it a lot more credible than some of the other stuff I've seen on this site. What's so strange about a religion being created? It's been done since the first form of Christianity was stolen from the Egyptian sun gods with only minor tweaks. Youtube Zeitgeist and see what you think of religions then. I don't believe in coincidence and Christianity (to name one mainstream religion) is riddled with too many close similarities to all the other religions and deities that came centuries and aeons before Jesus Christ.

In short, I don't see why it's so hard to believe a religion could be totally constructed from the mind. The basis for all of them came from somewhere. I think this is a great story, fictional or not, and as far as credibility, give me proof that Jesus Christ did all the things he supposedly did.

[/two cents]

I have one final question for you IronGhost. You maintain that your new religion is not a deception. The only truths of it that we know of are.

1. You were commissioned to write this plan by some pretty shady characters with lots of money to spend.

2. You were influenced/advised in writing this by using an Ouija Board. Contacting unknown spiritual entities from another dimension.

3. The origins of the book/bible you wrote must remain a secret to those that follow its instruction.

4. You are compelled to reveal this endeavour for two reasons:

a. You are here to gloat and brag about your ability to deceive/??????? Weak minded individuals hat seek spiritual enlightenment.

b. Or you are feeling some pangs of guilt for embarking in a project that is shady and deceptive in its very nature. And my coming forward here you are showing remorse for your part in it.

Now my question is, if this is not a deception how many/percentage of the thousands of new followers world wide would drop this new religion like a hot potato :cry: if they were aware of truths laid out in facts 1. to 4. ?

Thank you for your time, and interesting story. :tu:

All the Best

Irish

I have one final question for you IronGhost. You maintain that your new religion is not a deception. The only truths of it that we know of are.

1. You were commissioned to write this plan by some pretty shady characters with lots of money to spend.

2. You were influenced/advised in writing this by using an Ouija Board. Contacting unknown spiritual entities from another dimension.

3. The origins of the book/bible you wrote must remain a secret to those that follow its instruction.

4. You are compelled to reveal this endeavour for two reasons:

a. You are here to gloat and brag about your ability to deceive/??????? Weak minded individuals hat seek spiritual enlightenment.

b. Or you are feeling some pangs of guilt for embarking in a project that is shady and deceptive in its very nature. And my coming forward here you are showing remorse for your part in it.

Now my question is, if this is not a deception how many/percentage of the thousands of new followers world wide would drop this new religion like a hot potato :cry: if they were aware of truths laid out in facts 1. to 4. ?

Thank you for your time, and interesting story. :tu:

All the Best

Irish

But isn't that all religion is: someone's take on the way life should be? Look at the cults with the followers who drank the poison Koolaid, lol. People are going to believe something. And religion can be any form of faith, really. It's all fabricated and constructed from something, so if IronGhost made one and people seem to like it and follow it, it's still giving them their faith. They're going to do what they believe and he's already stated there isn't any deception or brainwashing, so who cares? As far as the Ouija board goes, I've had some pretty strange experiences with those myself. Whether I believe they actually contact other "spirits" or "entities" is irrelevant here, but I will say that the answers you get are coming from somewhere-even if it's the users mind. Marijuana sometimes helps to unlock my creativity so i can't pass judgment on anything anyone else uses to tap into their subconscious.

Anyway, I stand by my original statement. This site is for unbelievable and eerie stuff. This story is obviously gaining attention and that is what it was placed here for. Mission accomplished, whether it's true or not

As you know Iron Ghost, I have read your stories on UM from day one, and being fact or fiction have always enjoyed them....I have a question, and I'm sure you have already posted the answer, but after reading through the whole thread my head is wonky...See if this makes sense...You have mentioned that you are getting e-mails, and alot of positive feedback on this religion that you have started..My question is, How and When would we as members of UM find out about this religion, other than your posts...Say some of us think, "wow, this is something I'd like to find out more about", how would we go about finding out details, other than what you have stated...I know if I was thinking of changing my religion, I would want to know first hand about other religions that are available to me...Just something that is on my mind.... :)

I doubt that I would read another one of your "works"

Edited by jpjoe

As you know Iron Ghost, I have read your stories on UM from day one, and being fact or fiction have always enjoyed them....I have a question, and I'm sure you have already posted the answer, but after reading through the whole thread my head is wonky...See if this makes sense...You have mentioned that you are getting e-mails, and alot of positive feedback on this religion that you have started..My question is, How and When would we as members of UM find out about this religion, other than your posts...Say some of us think, "wow, this is something I'd like to find out more about", how would we go about finding out details, other than what you have stated...I know if I was thinking of changing my religion, I would want to know first hand about other religions that are available to me...Just something that is on my mind.... :)

Thanks for your questions and comments:

I have not been getting direct feedback who now practice the religion I created, because nobody knows it was me -- and no one will ever know.

When I say I am seeing positive feedback about my religion, it has because I have seen news reports in various media - newspapers, Web sites, etc. -- where people are talking about their experinces with it.

In one case, I found a forum discussion that had a very long thread discussing hte relgion, and lot of people loved it, while many others were skeptical. Of course, there always those fundamentalists, Christian or otherwise, who think it's horrible that people would practice this new religion because they think "Their Way" is the "Only Way."

So naturally, you get a lot of people who are skeptical, negative, etc. But, by and large, a lot of people really like my new religion

So to answer your question -- the UM members will never find out about the name of this religion or where to find it from me, because, again, I am under legal contract to never reveal the name -- but also, I do not want to be known as the originator of this practice becase I don't want become some kind of figurehead -- and of course, there are those who would accuse me of being a "cult leader." I'm sure you can understand why I would not want that.

I thoroughly enjoyed this article however I have to admit my head was completely spinning by the time I reached the end. For whatever it's worth, I do not believe that you have it in you to hurt others.

I have not been getting direct feedback who now practice the religion I created, because nobody knows it was me -- and no one will ever know.

When I say I am seeing positive feedback about my religion, it has because I have seen news reports in various media - newspapers, Web sites, etc. -- where people are talking about their experinces with it.

In one case, I found a forum discussion that had a very long thread discussing hte relgion, and lot of people loved it, while many others were skeptical. Of course, there always those fundamentalists, Christian or otherwise, who think it's horrible that people would practice this new religion because they think "Their Way" is the "Only Way."

So naturally, you get a lot of people who are skeptical, negative, etc. But, by and large, a lot of people really like my new religion

So to answer your question -- the UM members will never find out about the name of this religion or where to find it from me, because, again, I am under legal contract to never reveal the name -- but also, I do not want to be known as the originator of this practice becase I don't want become some kind of figurehead -- and of course, there are those who would accuse me of being a "cult leader." I'm sure you can understand why I would not want that.

Hello everyone at UM. Another long time reader and first time poster joining this thread (quite possibly what IronMan wanted in the first place, to get us to write on here >_<)

Anyways... I agree and disagree with the points made here and don't have the time to get into all of that. What I do want to do is ask a simple question.

Who do you think you are deceiving IronMan, the readers of UM or the practitioners of 'your new religion'? You state that this religion encourages people to think, deduct, etc... This would logically deduce that you expect moderately intelligent people to be following your religion. That being said, if this religion is as 'good' and 'great' as you claim it to be, then even more intelligent people would want to follow it correct? I mean, if it's all that and a bag of potato chips right? So, here we are with some quite intelligent people following 'your religion' in which you encourage these practitioners to 'think for themselves'. Well, if you can agree to this then you can agree that there are probably people smarter than you that might follow your religion. There are bound to be enough smart people that can and will figure out who 'started this religion'. (besides the fact you said that supposedly they know the religion is all bull**** anyways right?)

So, with all that to think about, don't you think that you are deceiving the followers of 'your new religion' by not telling them who 'created it'?

Don't you think you are deceiving the readers of UM by not telling them the name of 'your new religion'?

If 'your new religion' is so great, understanding, can NEVER be used to cause harm to anyone (or however you phrased it) then why are you 'deceiving' the UM readers by obscuring the name of this 'religion'?

If your purpose was to write a story that would evoke emotion, then good job. I enjoyed it for what it is... a good story. (Pretty sure I have enjoyed everything else you have written on UM, but that's not the point of this post)

So, I put this challenge of testicular fortitude forward to you IronMan.

Quit trying to deceive the readers of UM and the world (or at least 20 Countries right?) and admit your involvement in this 'new religion'.

Admit what the name of this 'new religion' is. If it's truly as great, wonderful, enlightening, safe, etc (I am sure you have plenty of adjectives to fill this mad lib) as you claim then there can't be any harm to 'enlightening the rest of us' correct? You just couldn't be called a 'cult leader' if 'your new religion' is truly so amazing...

Edited by FiveFig

Thanks for jogging my memory...I do remember reading that you were never to reveal it's name.. :tu:

This was directed at Ironghost....but I have to say....this statement is harsh....blatantly provocative....

and loaded with assumption...I know that you and IronGhost are slugging it out here....and it's been

interesting to see the verbal 'boxing match'....but this is a tad below the belt, I think.....

Admit what the name of this 'new religion' is. If it's truly as great, wonderful, enlightening, safe, etc (I am sure you have plenty of adjectives to fill this mad lib) as you claim then there can't be any harm to 'enlightening the rest of us' correct? You just couldn't be called a 'cult leader' if 'your new religion' is truly so amazing...

You're just itching to know what 'religion' it is....aren't you? You're not the only one....but it's a safe bet

to say that you are not going to be told.... ^_^

Welcome to the forum Fivefig... :)

This was directed at Ironghost....but I have to say....this statement is harsh....blatantly provocative....

and loaded with assumption...I know that you and IronGhost are slugging it out here....and it's been

interesting to see the verbal 'boxing match'....but this is a tad below the belt, I think.....

You're just itching to know what 'religion' it is....aren't you? You're not the only one....but it's a safe bet

to say that you are not going to be told.... ^_^

Thanks Bee :)

To be honest, I could care less what the religion is. I have my own belief structure (doesn't matter which one it is for the purposes of this discussion).

I just see his 'reluctance to disclose' the name as the ultimate cop-out.

Evil deeds are performed in secrecy while good deeds are performed in the open for all to see.

I'll say it again. IronGhost... If you truely believe this 'new religion' to be good. Why the secrecy? What are you trying to hide?

Heck, if your intentions were truly benevolent, you could even create a new account here on UM, log on with a secure VPN using TOR and there would be no way to trace it back to you.

The only reasons someone would want to hide the truth is if the purpose is malevolent, or it's all a big lie. (Either way still an interesting read)

Thanks Bee :)

To be honest, I could care less what the religion is. I have my own belief structure (doesn't matter which one it is for the purposes of this discussion).

I just see his 'reluctance to disclose' the name as the ultimate cop-out.

Evil deeds are performed in secrecy while good deeds are performed in the open for all to see.

I'll say it again. IronGhost... If you truely believe this 'new religion' to be good. Why the secrecy? What are you trying to hide?

Heck, if your intentions were truly benevolent, you could even create a new account here on UM, log on with a secure VPN using TOR and there would be no way to trace it back to you.

The only reasons someone would want to hide the truth is if the purpose is malevolent, or it's all a big lie. (Either way still an interesting read)

Or if you've signed a legally binding contract not to do so. Lol, this thread has been entertaining me all morning. Whether he did it or not, he's already admitted that he's telling the story because he's a writer looking for readers. Believe or not, he's getting what he wants and at least he's upfront about it.

And I just finally registered last night too, after years of lurking, so welcome to another noob! Happy posting, FiveFig!

[so to answer your question -- the UM members will never find out about the name of this religion or where to find it from me, because, again, I am under legal contract to never reveal the name -- but also, I do not want to be known as the originator of this practice becase I don't want become some kind of figurehead -- and of course, there are those who would accuse me of being a "cult leader." I'm sure you can understand why I would not want that.

[i'll say it again. IronGhost... If you truely believe this 'new religion' to be good. Why the secrecy? What are you trying to hide?

See top quote... This is to save IronGhost the trouble of repeating himself.....unless he wishes to, of course....

I was involved in something years ago....a political/peace thing...and people were always turning up

and asking who the leaders were. The press especially wanted to speak to 'the leader/s'

.....the answer was always variations of...there aren't any leaders...but you can talk to me.

This was actually very empowering for all involved....

I think that sometimes having a leader/figurehead is important/useful....but sometimes NOT having a

leader is a good thing and means that the 'politics of power' that can destroy the most well-meaning of

groups....doesn't get out of hand.

Hello everyone at UM. Another long time reader and first time poster joining this thread (quite possibly what IronMan wanted in the first place, to get us to write on here >_<)

Anyways... I agree and disagree with the points made here and don't have the time to get into all of that. What I do want to do is ask a simple question.

Who do you think you are deceiving IronMan, the readers of UM or the practitioners of 'your new religion'? You state that this religion encourages people to think, deduct, etc... This would logically deduce that you expect moderately intelligent people to be following your religion. That being said, if this religion is as 'good' and 'great' as you claim it to be, then even more intelligent people would want to follow it correct? I mean, if it's all that and a bag of potato chips right? So, here we are with some quite intelligent people following 'your religion' in which you encourage these practitioners to 'think for themselves'. Well, if you can agree to this then you can agree that there are probably people smarter than you that might follow your religion. There are bound to be enough smart people that can and will figure out who 'started this religion'. (besides the fact you said that supposedly they know the religion is all bull**** anyways right?)

So, with all that to think about, don't you think that you are deceiving the followers of 'your new religion' by not telling them who 'created it'?

Don't you think you are deceiving the readers of UM by not telling them the name of 'your new religion'?

If 'your new religion' is so great, understanding, can NEVER be used to cause harm to anyone (or however you phrased it) then why are you 'deceiving' the UM readers by obscuring the name of this 'religion'?

If your purpose was to write a story that would evoke emotion, then good job. I enjoyed it for what it is... a good story. (Pretty sure I have enjoyed everything else you have written on UM, but that's not the point of this post)

So, I put this challenge of testicular fortitude forward to you IronMan.

Quit trying to deceive the readers of UM and the world (or at least 20 Countries right?) and admit your involvement in this 'new religion'.

Well, first hello to you FiveFig and welcome to you, and I thank you for these comments and questions, and I have no problem answering them.

To answer your question, and once again, I have deceived absolutely no one -- neither the readers of UM with this article, nor the members of the religion I created.

Look, I stated right up toward the top of the article that I would write this, but that I would also never reveal the name of this religion. I told all readers right up front that this would be the way -- this would be the terms -- under which this articel would be written.

In effect, by including this statement I entered into an agreement with all readers here outlining the conditions under which this article would be written.

All readers, then, made a tacit agreement with me that they would read my column -- and that there would be no "reveal."

If I backed down from that now from that, then I in effect would be dishonest, right?

I mean, think about it -- if after all this "teasing" let's say I blow the lid off the whole thing. What would be the consequences, other than I would have violated my legal obligations?

As soon as I revealed the name of the religion -- guess what -- a bunch of people here would then start accusing me of manipualting them -- they would say that I just pulled off a big PR stunt -- TO GAIN PUBLICITY FOR MY NEW RELIGION!

Someone would post something like this:

Ken Korczak is obviously a manipulative liar. First, he said that he would, under no circumstances reveal the name of the new religion he created. Then, the manipulative Mr. Korczak went back on his promise and revealed the name of the religion anyway -- after teasing us all through 10-pages of thread! This was obviously some cheap and crass PR stunt to get everyone as interested as possible in his new religion, and then spring it all on us. He would be hoping this PR stunt would create a great buzz, and gain untold amounts of free publicity for his new religion! Ken Korczak, you are a manipulative liar!!

Am I not right about this, Five?

So, to sum up:

A. I will never reveal the name of the religion I created because I would violate a legal contract, and I would be sued.

B. I designed my religion to that it would never have a central figurehead, or any other kind of originator or leader. Therefore, I will remain completely in the background.

C. If I revealed the name of my religion now, I would be dishonestly breaking my tacit agreement with all of you, the readers of UM, whom I promised not to reveal the name of my new religion to.

Five -- I'll speak to some of your other statements in a bit -- I need to step out, go for a walk with my dog, and drink a Diet Coke.

I'll answer some others here as a well.

See top quote... This is to save IronGhost the trouble of repeating himself.....unless he wishes to, of course....

I was involved in something years ago....a political/peace thing...and people were always turning up

and asking who the leaders were. The press especially wanted to speak to 'the leader/s'

.....the answer was always variations of...there aren't any leaders...but you can talk to me.

This was actually very empowering for all involved....

I think that sometimes having a leader/figurehead is important/useful....but sometimes NOT having a

leader is a good thing and means that the 'politics of power' that can destroy the most well-meaning of

groups....doesn't get out of hand.

Well, the problem with talking about his NDA, is that it could be as much fiction as the whole story ;-) There could be no contract to 'break'. That is part of the problem. With nothing to back up the story to prove it's true what's the point?

I could be wrong, but I thought one of the purposes of these forums was to help promote the free flow of information, not exacerbate the current trend of secrecy, misinformation and disiniformation.

Well, first hello to you FiveFig and welcome to you, and I thank you for these comments and questions, and I have no problem answering them.

To answer your question, and once again, I have deceived absolutely no one -- neither the readers of UM with this article, nor the members of the religion I created.

Look, I stated right up toward the top of the article that I would write this, but that I would also never reveal the name of this religion. I told all readers right up front that this would be the way -- this would be the terms -- under which this articel would be written.

In effect, by including this statement I entered into an agreement with all readers here outlining the conditions under which this article would be written.

All readers, then, made a tacit agreement with me that they would read my column -- and that there would be no "reveal."

This made me laugh. You really need to read up on contract law. (FYI: You might want to review your NDA <if it exists> and read it well. I would place money on it that making this thread and posting even simple tenants about this 'religion' is a breech of the NDA. That being said, if you have already breeched the NDA... well that brings me to your next point.

If I backed down from that now from that, then I in effect would be dishonest, right?

I mean, think about it -- if after all this "teasing" let's say I blow the lid off the whole thing. What would be the consequences, other than I would have violated my legal obligations?

As soon as I revealed the name of the religion -- guess what -- a bunch of people here would then start accusing me of manipualting them -- they would say that I just pulled off a big PR stunt -- TO GAIN PUBLICITY FOR MY NEW RELIGION!

Ken Korczak is obviously a manipulative liar. First, he said that he would, under no circumstances reveal the name of the new religion he created. Then, the manipulative Mr. Korczak went back on his promise and revealed the name of the religion anyway -- after teasing us all through 10-pages of thread! This was obviously some cheap and crass PR stunt to get everyone as interested as possible in his new religion, and then spring it all on us. He would be hoping this PR stunt would create a great buzz, and gain untold amounts of free publicity for his new religion! Ken Korczak, you are a manipulative liar!!

Circular logic is Circular

No, you aren't.

So, to sum up:

A. I will never reveal the name of the religion I created because I would violate a legal contract, and I would be sued.

You probably already broke it by posting on UM.

B. I designed my religion to that it would never have a central figurehead, or any other kind of originator or leader. Therefore, I will remain completely in the background.

The problem is that it HAS an originator... you!

C. If I revealed the name of my religion now, I would be dishonestly breaking my tacit agreement with all of you, the readers of UM, whom I promised not to reveal the name of my new religion to.

In order for you to break an agreement with the readers of UM, we would have to had to sign a NDA or agree with your online version of a NDA to not talk about the name of the religion. Without that agreement coming from us the readers, there is no contractual obligation, therefore you wouldn't be performing a dishonest act. (At least not in the sense you are trying to allude to.)

Five -- I'll speak to some of your other statements in a bit -- I need to step out, go for a walk with my dog, and drink a Diet Coke.[/qoute] I look forward to it. I love a good discussion.

You are right Bee standing alone the statement does appear harsher than I intended. Remember though I am concluding my argument and it was one of two possibilities in my opinion. No malice was intended just like Ironghost I enjoy a good verbal debate :tu:

I will give him extra kudos for bringing three new members out of the woodwork. And to those new members welcome to your new addiction :D

Irish

You really need to read up on contract law. (FYI: You might want to review your NDA <if it exists> and read it well. I would place money on it that making this thread and posting even simple tenants about this 'religion' is a breech of the NDA.

:o You're not one of the alleged 'shady characters' who commissioned the religion....are you? B) (joke)

You are right Bee standing alone the statement does appear harsher than I intended. Remember though I am concluding my argument and it was one of two possibilities in my opinion. No malice was intended just like Ironghost I enjoy a good verbal debate :tu:

point taken.... :)

No malice was intended just like Ironghost I enjoy a good verbal debate :tu:

I will give him extra kudos for bringing three new members out of the woodwork. And to those new members welcome to your new addiction :D

Irish

this ^ :)

So, to sum up:

Five -- I'll speak to some of your other statements in a bit -- I need to step out, go for a walk with my dog, and drink a Diet Coke.

I'll answer some others here as a well.

Well you are very keen to not get involved in the religion your created religion which isen't deceptive and is seemingly lawful and moral.

Well if a person is looking for the truth and starts practicing your relgion thinking it's the truth then are you not deceiving them? You said that it's all bullsh**.

It's like telling someone that people can actually fly and this guy believes you and tries to fly and wonders why it isen't working.

There are some inconsistencies to the article. Do the practitioners know the religion is bullsh**? Do they know effect c is bullsh**? IF they know it's bullsh** and you know it's bullsh** then it's not deceiving. You know it's bullsh** and they think it's real then that is deceiving. To say your not deceiving is bull. People want to know the truth they may know false truths but never the less people seek the truth. It feels bad when your deceived. You go to a yoga instructer to learn yoga and find out that the yoga instructer is in fact a fraud and was just making everyone do a slower version of the YMCA. You feel like a fool. I can't understand how you can defend your religion which you know is bullsh**. Well it doesn't matter what the relgion entails. What matters is the you said the religion is bullsh** and the people have no idea wether to believe it or not. If people follow it then the obviously think it is real thus your are deceving because the religion is bull. How can you beleive something that is bull. The bullsh** is hidden from the practitioners. Is the practice of the religion not bull? but the gathering of information for the relgion is bull? So there is some truth to the religion??

Another thing, what are the exact terms of this contract? Does it state that you cannot tell yus the name or you can't reveal it to anyone. I'm sure you can tongue twist your way around it and tell us without telling us. You did say that you don't want to be associated with the religion because of the fame it may bring upon you. Thats understandable. I feel that If that was really the reason then you wouldn't have made an article telling everyone how you created a religion. All anyone has to do now is put one and one together. Also as you stated a lot of people are reading your article. Shouldn't you be a bit concerned???

Just someting I came across...

When I typed in inconsistencies in google to get the proper spelling and looked at the search results for the proper spelt word inconsistencies. The first link is "Bible Inconsistencies: Bible Contradictions?"

Funny, no?

Edited by Mbyte

This made me laugh. You really need to read up on contract law. (FYI: You might want to review your NDA <if it exists> and read it well. I would place money on it that making this thread and posting even simple tenants about this 'religion' is a breech of the NDA. That being said, if you have already breeched the NDA...

Certaintly, I am no expert on contract law.

However, I will say that I am extremely learned on legal confidentiality agreeements, because I have been entering into them for about 20 years.

You see, the majority of my earnings come from ghostwriting books for other people. Over the past two decades, I have signed countless confidentiality agreements, and have seen many permutations thereof. You might say I have been rigorously tested over the past 20 years about just what I can say, and what I cannot say.

So let me assure you, FiveFig, I know for a dead solid fact I have not breeched my contract with the article I published here. This is how I make my living after all. So you can put your mind at ease as to the issue of my contractual obligations -- I lose sleep at night over them -- and I wouldn't have pubished this article so lightly.

And this brings up another point:

The vast majority of my clients are business millionaires and the occasional celebrity. If you hang around these kind of people long enough, you learn something: Big Money and Celebrity is like an exlusive club. There are a lot of connections -- and this network is very global in nature.

That's why it was not at all surpirsing to me when some wealthy Europeans/Americans contacted me with this job or creating a new religion. Somebody gave somebody my name, most likely. One meets a lot of characters like these in this business.

I thoroughly enjoyed this article however I have to admit my head was completely spinning by the time I reached the end. For whatever it's worth, I do not believe that you have it in you to hurt others.

I agree. I don't think you even created a new religion. I beleive you're attempting to prompt the reader into questiong their own religion; obstensibly, it is working...just look at the many posts in this thread that claim it may be this religion or that religion.

:lol::D:lol::D:lol::D

IronGhost, it's nearly 2:00am here and after another busy and stressful day running after my 5 kids, I needed a quick pick-me-up before I went to bed....

I logged on to UM and thought I haven't got much time, so I needed to find the funniest thread on UM at the moment......And yours did the job..... :tu: