Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Free Energy - No Fuel Magnetic Motor

Karlis

Video -- Free Energy - No Fuel Magnetic Motor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvB3PiPBozU&feature=email

http://www.theverylastpageoftheinternet.co...irns/cairns.htm

Relying on the attraction and repulsion of internal magnets, the Lutec 1000 operates continually on a pulse-like current 24 hours a day - producing 24 kilowatts of power - once it is kickstarted from a battery source.

Joesph Westley Newman of Scottsdale, Arizona, says that the attorney filing the patent application for the Lutec 1000, Griffith Hack, is violating international patent law when stating they have conducted an international search which has found no similar invention so far. Mr Newman publicized his claim on the web site of US radio program Sightings, adding that he applied for worldwide patent protection for the same type of technology in 1979, and had received it in some countries not including the U.S.A. He said his original technology was featured on U.S. Television networks as well as many radio talk shows, newspapers and magazines, and that his book The Energy Machine of Joseph Newman was being sold "extensively across Australia" more than 10 years prior to when Christie and Brits had even conceived their idea.

And yet no matter how many times things like this are debunked and now many times we reiterate that we understand electromagnetism... people will still fall for it. Its terrible.

Ok, let me try this once again:

The only way to obtain free energy is to steal it from your neighbor!

I'm still trying to figure out a way to gently break the news to a couple of guys at work, they really believe this stuff. :huh:

What is sad is that they are still operating but now they are just ripping off "sophisticated" investors (those with $2.5mill or more or $250k/year income). I suppose they're making themselves feel better by ripping off the already rich. The intelligent/experienced investors are no longer biting.

What is sad is that they are still operating but now they are just ripping off "sophisticated" investors (those with $2.5mill or more or $250k/year income). I suppose they're making themselves feel better by ripping off the already rich. The intelligent/experienced investors are no longer biting.

Its risk assesment - what is the cost that they could be right? How do you weigh that up? If you had money to burn, would you invest in this as the possible return (not just personally) would be unfathomable?

Of course, they can't be right, but like I said, money to burn....

Edited by Emma_Acid_88

Still operating

http://www.lutec.com.au/

Now for you engineers out there

Download there video (the middle one at the top and tell me what you see and hear) and this is done with magnets.

If what I am seeing and hearing is correct, there is a very good chance they have achieved over-unity ?

Dan Dare

Its risk assesment - what is the cost that they could be right? How do you weigh that up? If you had money to burn, would you invest in this as the possible return (not just personally) would be unfathomable?

I have extra money to spend on stuff like this but I won't because some things are just no feasible like this magnetic motor which is clearly a scam.

In the video they say the product will be ready in March of 2008, on the website they have this banner

text........."Product release date postponed indefinitely due to possible Transfer of Technology negotiations".

Is that called taking the money and running with it? :P

"Product release date postponed indefinitely due to possible Transfer of Technology negotiations".

What could this possibly mean ?

Dan Dare

Dan Dare

We are off to the Caribbean, preferable the Cayman Islands, and you suckers won't see us here again because they have no extradition treaty....

I found a report by some skeptics society... their "over unity" calculations were faulty. Using the data given by these guys in one of their reports, and CORRECTLY calculating the energy, they came up with a 33% efficiency - that is, it only puts out one third of the power you put into it.

The people who made this thing suffer from the misapprehension that a magnet holding up a heavy weight is producing energy - if its not moving anything and the weight is standing still, no energy is being expended.

They should hire a good risk assessor if they have the money to burn ;) I do agree with you though, investment is all about supporting (financially) someone else's idea and there is always an element of risk involved. That's why it pays to do some research. Investors today should have no excuse (for their stupidity) if they invest in an "over unity" device, imo.

"Product release date postponed indefinitely due to possible Transfer of Technology negotiations".

As questionmark said, they're outta here. They've run out of excuses for not delivering. Similar thing has happened to Orbo from Steorn (linky). A public display of their technology in July of last year went horribly wrong - so it's been postponed indefinitely. :rolleyes:

Yep Torgo, I've read those reports. All it takes is misinterpretation of data and the setup and there you have it, lutec 1000. I believe though that the inventors now know that they were wrong all along but still they persist with they scam.

Edited by ai_guardian

of course over unity is possible, deasel lokomotive is the proof, deasel engine inside coupled with a generator makes 5x less power than traction motors, so where does the extra power comes from???

sonic boiler, 20x overunity, proven, mesured, and replicated, in theory it is imposible, but theory is wrong, it exicts.

as for magnet motor, i,m sure it is very posible, just not by someone, who keep quoting 2lot, and keeps saying it is imposible, those will never acheve much.

magnets attract and repel, it isn,t debatable, it is a fact, so there is internal energy that does the work, it can be utilized, if not by itself, than in combination with something else, gravity or electricity, nay sayers never brought up anything usefull, just negativity.

• Like 1

of course over unity is possible, deasel lokomotive is the proof, deasel engine inside coupled with a generator makes 5x less power than traction motors, so where does the extra power comes from???

sonic boiler, 20x overunity, proven, mesured, and replicated, in theory it is imposible, but theory is wrong, it exicts.

as for magnet motor, i,m sure it is very posible, just not by someone, who keep quoting 2lot, and keeps saying it is imposible, those will never acheve much.

magnets attract and repel, it isn,t debatable, it is a fact, so there is internal energy that does the work, it can be utilized, if not by itself, than in combination with something else, gravity or electricity, nay sayers never brought up anything usefull, just negativity.

Sorry I have seen a million of the magnetic motor things and they simply do not and cannot work... It's not free energy and they can never get 100% of the energy they use back.

Sorry I have seen a million of the magnetic motor things and they simply do not and cannot work... It's not free energy and they can never get 100% of the energy they use back.

all that tells me you never seen one done right,

oh, where did you see millions of motor things?? cuz if you say net, i'll lmao,

i,ve seen hundreds of planes that didn,t fly, so what does that mean? it can,t fly?

Edited by aztek

all that tells me you never seen one done right,

oh, where did you see millions of motor things?? cuz if you say net, i'll lmao,

i,ve seen hundreds of planes that didn,t fly, so what does that mean? it can,t fly?

Magnetic motors that run themselves under their own power are IMPOSSIBLE. I have yet to be proven otherwise on this.

Also yes I say net because all the idiots claiming these things work use it to scam fools into thinking they do.

And you have a reputable source that shows that there is a 80% power loss from coupling a diesel motor to a generator?

Magnetic motors that run themselves under their own power are IMPOSSIBLE. I have yet to be proven otherwise on this.

Also yes I say net because all the idiots claiming these things work use it to scam fools into thinking they do.

AtheistGod=closed mind

Dan Dare

Has anyone here heard about the generator developed by Steve Marks? I would be interested in hearing how he could have faked his youtube videos.

Has anyone here heard about the generator developed by Steve Marks? I would be interested in hearing how he could have faked his youtube videos.

Toroids (geometrical form) with an electrical winding cause a closed (non radiating) magnetic field. That in itself could lead to a more efficient generator. Now, whether that is true and whether the additional effort justifies the power gain can only be established once we see the actual diagrams or a prototype. The fact that no established company is interested in the thing indicates that either the "inventors" are pokering too high or that the effort is not worth it.

Tesla had some free energy schemes worked out but it all got shelved when Edison got backing for the pay-to-play model and most of the stuff disappeared as the Edison technology rolled out and was incompatible. I watched a Nova episode where they talked about it and showed how the power meters mounted outside the average household actually produce a small amount of electrical power that feeds back into the system. The meters are based around a Tesla patent and there were supposedly a lot more ideas he had for efficiency that were abandoned for lack of revenue generating abilities.

There was a recent product release of a wireless electrical transmitting system that Tesla had originally conceived and build at several locations at the turn of the centuries. I guess the rights to it reverted to public domain. The article on it was posted as a headline through the site, but it just kind of shows that technology, especially the free kinds, aren't generally available to the public because they don't support governmental or capitalistic agendas. But once they figure out how to turn a profit, the market finds them again. Free energy is tidily sitting on a shelf next to the carbureator that can make a gallon of gas go three or four hundred miles, the water engine and the Ark of the Covenant. Once free energy can somehow benefit a big money making scheme, it may see the light of day, but short of a fedorah and a bull whip, no one is going public with it in any real economy shattering sense anytime soon.

AtheistGod=closed mind

Dan Dare

Yes and there is a reason, because I have an understanding of how things work.

I researched these so called free energy magnetic motors and none of them can or will ever work under their own power. If someone actually would have accomplished this task we would know about it and they would become unbelievably wealthy.

The odds are so stacked against one of these things working that for arguments sake it's impossible.

Yes and there is a reason, because I have an understanding of how things work.

And no doubt this understanding is from what you have been told, what you have seen, and what you may have tried.

And because you did not see or it did not work for you, you have closed your mind as to its possibility.

The motto to this is simple, never say can't never say wont, and never say impossible. if at first you don't succeed try again.

Dan Dare