Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Just another PSI Wheel Technique...

20SEP2008

*Note* This is just a proof of concept, I could have done it better if I had the patience. But quite frankly, I don't.

Here you are, the video should explain everything.

Youtube vid

Video Download

Well have fun... (This is just in response to other psi-wheel demonstrations)

Sincerely,

llynx

Edited by llynx

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 20SEP2008

• bleedingelite

• Kevin A.

• DfizzleShizzle

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

*Note* This is just a proof of concept, I could have done it better if I had the patience. But quite frankly, I don't.

Video Download

Sincerely,

llynx

Very well done llynx! As you can see the temperature variance in the bowl caused it to move.

Video Download

Sincerely,

llynx

Wow, someone with a low post count that actually gets it? Shouldn't this belong in the crypto section? I didn't think such a thing could exist.

Congratulations Llynx, you clearly provided an example of how even a psi wheel under glass can move quite easily. You provided an extreme by using the heated water but something as simple as sunlight, a bright desk lamp (cough cough) or other source of heat/cold could cause the pin wheel to move. There is still air under the bowl. Air moves when heated/cooled. Nice work....

Kevin A.

A couple of things that I noticed:

1. the pin wheel thing was moving pretty slowly and erratically. How do you explain it when the maker of the video can say beforehand which direction it will spin?

2. there was clearly condensation on the inside of the bowl.

A couple of things that I noticed:

1. the pin wheel thing was moving pretty slowly and erratically. How do you explain it when the maker of the video can say beforehand which direction it will spin?

2. there was clearly condensation on the inside of the bowl.

1. Has this ever happened? Has someone been able to produce a pin wheel under glass video where the direction of the spin is controlled?

Also of note is that in playing with pin wheels myself I have noticed one can gain control over the direction that it spins rather quickly. This is done even more simply is the same pin wheel is used over and over, the balance point is kept the same, care is taken to balance the paper accurately and most other things are kept the same. I found that using the same pin wheel I could gain control over it in one sitting but the next time it would not work the same way.

2. Obviously Llynx just proved a concept. One could easily heat one plat and cool the bowl or vice versa. It doesnt take a lot to get the convection current going. Simple things could easily be done that would be invisible to the viewer (and not necessarily conscious cheating) yet create the convection currents.

Kevin A.

1. Has this ever happened? Has someone been able to produce a pin wheel under glass video where the direction of the spin is controlled?

2. Obviously Llynx just proved a concept. One could easily heat one plat and cool the bowl or vice versa. It doesnt take a lot to get the convection current going. Simple things could easily be done that would be invisible to the viewer (and not necessarily conscious cheating) yet create the convection currents.

Yeah, but I don't think anybody was arguing against that. From his claim in the other thread, I was under the impression that he was going to show us once and for all how silly this psi wheel thing is. Perhaps I get my hopes up too easily

#$^@$%#$@% convulses on the ground while foaming at the mouth #$%#$^$%^@^

For the love of toast no. Not THAT video. Its fake. Mattman was a member here and admitted to faking the entire thing as a "Social experiment" whatever the hell that means. The video is fake. Mattman was a fraud.

I might as well put the darn link to the thread in my sigline. Its bound to be easier than posting this twice a week....

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...t&p=1714992

Kevin A.

Edited by Kevin A.

This is why we need some detail from the claimant as to what the wheel is supposed to do beforehand. It is not enough to claim simply that the wheel will move. Heartagram claims that he can -

I'm still convinced I did TK, as I was able to move it in the direction I pleased by just thinking about it...

This is very important and I am also very pleased that Heartagram in particular has made this claim for he can now specify, in advance, which direction he will move the wheel in his upcoming, covered psi wheel video.

#$^@$%#$@% convulses on the ground while foaming at the mouth #$%#$^$%^@^

For the love of toast no. Not THAT video. Its fake. Mattman was a member here and admitted to faking the entire thing as a "Social experiment" whatever the hell that means. The video is fake. Mattman was a fraud.

I might as well put the darn link to the thread in my sigline. Its bound to be easier than posting this twice a week....

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...t&p=1714992

Kevin A.

Wow, let me guess: you're a drama major?

This is why we need some detail from the claimant as to what the wheel is supposed to do beforehand. It is not enough to claim simply that the wheel will move. Heartagram claims that he can -

This is very important and I am also very pleased that Heartagram in particular has made this claim for he can now specify, in advance, which direction he will move the wheel in his upcoming, covered psi wheel video.

yea, sorry, I hate my voice on camera...Sounds so dumb...Lol, I'll point in my next vid, the direction it will go...

The condensation that you saw in the video was just from me cleaning the bowl, just looks like condensation. As I said, I did this in kind of a hurry.

I believe that the direction is set by which hemisphere you are in. Like, Australia vs USA. Each will have different natural water swirling patterns and air patterns I believe. I'm not sure though.

If I were to do this more carefully I could get better results, but I don't have the patience to tinker with things like this.

Anyway, It's not that I don't believe, I just think people need to stop posting videos of crap. I did this under a bowl that was not exposed to outside winds. Anyway, thanks for the comments.

Wow, let me guess: you're a drama major?

We have gotten a number of people asking about that particular video.The fact it ended up being an admitted fake made it worse. You have to understand all claims with no proof can make you go a bit crazy after hearing the same excuses every week from different people(especially kids) for several years.

Wow, someone with a low post count that actually gets it? Shouldn't this belong in the crypto section? I didn't think such a thing could exist.

Congratulations Llynx, you clearly provided an example of how even a psi wheel under glass can move quite easily. You provided an extreme by using the heated water but something as simple as sunlight, a bright desk lamp (cough cough) or other source of heat/cold could cause the pin wheel to move. There is still air under the bowl. Air moves when heated/cooled. Nice work....

Kevin A.

I noticed that it works better with more humid air, but in this demonstration I tried to keep vapor to a minimum. I believe if I had not put the 1mm of water on the top plate and just left it, it would have had better results because the extra layer of water would not be needed to be heated and the heat from the plate would just propel the wheel.

I'd hate to ask, but ummmm.... how would it be possible to prove a psi video after I had a plate with covering it to prevent air in from any direction, and a bowl on top.

Now the only real way would be to show that there is nothing underneath a plate and that the plate and bowl are at room temperature and air tight.

To be honest, what really just upturned my mind was reading that post by the matt fellow where he explained his illusion.

That video actually had me excited that telekinesis might just be possible.

Now I'm going to have to see something more drastic. :-\

To be honest, what really just upturned my mind was reading that post by the matt fellow where he explained his illusion.

That video actually had me excited that telekinesis might just be possible.

Now I'm going to have to see something more drastic. :-\

Well atleast you did read the thread that showed Mattmans video was a fake! It was a very elaborate, well put

together video. But, none the less, it was a fake.

Edited by Moro Bumbleroot

Yea, I always knew that was fake...It spun to fast...No way someone could get absolute control over an object like that...