Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

You don't want to drive on these roads!

Matt121

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Matt121

• crtDzyn

• SirRedeye

• swtp

thats pretty cool- lol, unfortunatly im the type that would Love to go mountain biking on that thing!

Cool link, matt. Thanks for that

It's insane that anyone would even venture onto that second one and expect to not get stuck.

:w00t: Yikes! And i thought the old canyon road in B.C. was scary back in the day! And those muddy roads in russia look like the biggest pain in the butt ever! At least don't expect to get anywhere fast if you manage to get anywhere at all! :no:

Great read Matt...There was a whole story here on a man and his wife who made that China climb...Reading it was unbelievable..On one picture it looked as if a car was coming around a curve and and bus was coming the other way....Not for me, and I thought Jersey roads were a mess......

Those are awesome! awesomely scary. Really want to mountain bike on the bolivian death road.

Great read Matt...There was a whole story here on a man and his wife who made that China climb...Reading it was unbelievable..On one picture it looked as if a car was coming around a curve and and bus was coming the other way....Not for me, and I thought Jersey roads were a mess......

I posted that about the china hiking trail :yes:

I posted that about the china hiking trail :yes:

the story about a man who build with barehand for his wife ?

kinda sad story

Thankyou Matt121 you have shown us all yet another example of ohw crazy people can be :P, i would most likly freak out on a road or paths like that, wouldnt want it to be wet and windy.