Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Your Life Experience and God

Heebrow

I think there is important reason we are living as humans. We humans are an incredibly privaleged species in that we have the ability to do extrordinary things in physical life. The fact that human life has evolved to this degree of complexity (to the point where we're all thinking like we do) is almost enough proof that this is no coincidence. That some God created this universe for these conditions to purposely exsist.

I think all individual life has a unique individual behavioural energetic frequency. It’s possible the concept of a God does observe this frequency or conscience. It’s possible many “Gods” could be monitoring your overall karmatic behaviour as an individual right now.

Long has the idea of life being a judgement ground by God been spoken of. I think we humans have been onto something for a long time with this idea. And it could possibly take us somewhere given we dont instill these belief's on anyone not interested in these ideas or use it negatively (Like we timelessly have). Remember evolution takes a LONG TIME hence give the spirtual human enough time, And I think we are truely capable of creating alot of good.

I think the point of life is to master as much as possible, especially interaction with other life. Co-interaction with other life is something the modern human has much been ignoring :devil: .

In mastering things in life one must experience a broad spectrum of experience, from good to bad. I especially think those who learn from the mistakes they've made from bad life experince empowers one's spirit. So i think it is important people experience negativity in life, the worse the situation the more power to you i'm thinking (as long as your not at fault).

It all ties into the idea of Karma. This age old idea is nothing but good in that it encourages goodwill and a humble personality. Humble personality is another thing i have observed many human beings ignorant of. One must understand what sin is, to maintain as good a karma as possible.

Sin is the act of knowingly harming!(EDITED) another being’s way of life. Sin is as easy as making others negatively look at another person. Even egotistically thinking negatively of another person with no real valid reason other than ignorance or jealousy is being negative to another thus creates negativity. The severity of sin is based on the sin being commited to another as well as how negatively you've impacted that person's life. By person i mean anything that is alive.

Look at the variety of life on this planet alone, we have such a broad spectrum of life ranging from parasitic bio-organisms to the intense legacy of top predatorial species. For those who consider the human on top of the food chain, think again. All other top predatorial species co-exsist with the rest of the spectrum of life around it. We human are unjustifiably destroying all life around it. I have observed much of the human population to be parasitic in behaviour.

Think of why nuisance species like mosquitoes and parasites fester in such vast quantities. If our lives are being observed by God and it has control over an individual life's energy's outcome, I think alot of people are in trouble.

Most people living this day are so absorbed into the materialism of modern life that they have no idea or think nothing of the meaning of life.

So it was justified that earlier on in the 20th century we humans thrived the way we did, we established world peace through corporate globalization, for us modern day folk this lifestyle is no longer justified. We are aware of the impact our lives are having on the environment. You continute this way, and surely you will see the justified malevolence ( or karma) you deserve.

All in all life's experience, what you've done/learned and God's opinion of you will decide your outcome after death. What do you think people?

Edited by Heebrow

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Heebrow

• Beckys_Mom

• Papaver

• sede-x-teh-bomb

Ohh goodie more preaching....

I reckon those that think they are a special creation and that the universe has been set up for their benefit are bigheaded, overly self important and egotistical.

We are nothing in this universe. A miniscule blip.

I think there is important reason we are living as humans. We humans are an incredibly privaleged species in that we have the ability to do extrordinary things in physical life. The fact that human life has evolved to this degree of complexity (to the point where we're all thinking like we do) is almost enough proof that this is no coincidence. That some God created this universe for these conditions to purposely exsist. I think this reason we are living is unfortunately mistaken by far too many this day.

perhaps if you thought outside the little box you have been conditioned to believe you live in? you say that the degree of human complexity is proof of divine intervention purely based on the hypotheses that this "couldn't be a coincidence"

thiis way of thinking flies if the universe doesn't extend beyond out tiny little planet but little friend, im afraid thats not the facts, think how huge the universe is, think of the virtually infinite spots in the universe VOID of life, where NOTHING happens, where life will never ever appear, or even spots where perhaps life ALMOST flurished but perhaps didnt, sh**, there is a high probablity of beings not unlike us somewhere out there, THATS more where the propablitiy lies if you think about this subject honestly.

Look at the timeline of the known universe, our earth let alone mankind is but a BLIP on this timeline only to just recently appear.

c'mon mate its a big universe out there, broaden your mind abit. research the facts before making up your mind just based on a kewl sounding story or a convincing evangelistic conman.

I am humoured by these responses. It's funny how despite the me putting "i think" in front of this topic people (who probably havent even given the entire article a look) still insist on assuming i'm trying to preach or claim this to be absolute truth. Put aside your predictable ego's and instead of judging me or commenting on me why dont you put in some kind of constructive input, the idea is universal. Take karma into consideration people, your live's are being tallyed up.

Thinking outside the box is exactly what this article is 'my little friend' the theme is to get you thinking about God thinking about YOU. Nor am i advocating any religion.

Edited by Heebrow

I am humoured by these responses. It's funny how despite the me putting "i think" in front of this topic people (who probably havent even given the entire article a look) still insist on assuming i'm trying to preach or claim this to be absolute truth. Put aside your predictable ego's and instead of trying to silence me why dont you put in some kind of constructive input, the idea is universal. Take karma into consideration people, your live's are being tallyed up.

Thinking outside the box is exactly what this article is 'my little friend' the theme is to get you thinking about God thinking about YOU. Nor am i advocating any religion.

but all your doing is highlighting YOUR ignorance and aparent lack of understanding of a complex subject.

and then proceed to use this lack of understanding to come to a illogical conclusion? this is a forum, we discuss things, i was pointing out the contradictory nature of your "thinking"

Atheism is but a selfish state of mind. In the event of life actually turning out to be overseen by a GOD, to put somebody stating opinion down simply because it "contradicts" your opinion of life is putting someone down which generates negativity in itself. Thats what i'm talking about, I believe in consequences to your actions big or small.

Edited by Heebrow

Atheism is but a selfish state of mind.

Yeaaaaaaa. I mean HOW DARE THEY NOT FOLLOW US AND THINK LIKE US?:??? How dare they mke use of their free minds and think from outside the box....rotten atheists..selfish gits...I cant believe they wont think like me ....grrrrrrrrrrrrrr <_<

:lol:

Yeaaaaaaa. I mean HOW DARE THEY NOT FOLLOW US AND THINK LIKE US?:??? How dare they mke use of their free minds and think from outside the box....rotten atheists..selfish gits...I cant believe they wont think like me ....grrrrrrrrrrrrrr <_<

:lol:

hahahaha no i could care less. To admit it im technically athiest myself, and to be honest, i could care less if you think im wrong or not. Im sharing my opinion about life, i ask what do you people get out of putting me down for doing so. I said i think, you cant prove me wrong. If oblivion upon death is what you wish then by all means, "relieve the universe" and cease to exsist?

Im only advocating thanks to God for life and goodwill to one another. I could care less if you think thats a bad thing, i just wanna mention it could be a bad thing to put people down. Even your manners people :P.

I mean it takes alot more energy to power a blue whale than an insect. And thats a fact.

if you have nothing good to say other than claiming things of me for saying this, spare me that. But do give opinion on whether or not your life's experience has any merit on the outcome of your being.

hahahaha no i could care less. To admit it im technically athiest myself, and to be honest, i could care less if you think im wrong or not. Im sharing my opinion about life,

And im sharing my opinion too...............thos darn free thinking atheists are annoying grrrrrrrrrrrrr imagine using their minds to think outside the spiritual world...how dare they not just be like me and follow God....what gives??? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr atheists *shakes fist* :angry:

:D

"perhaps if you thought outside the little box you have been conditioned to believe you live in?"

and this aint no little box sir trust me. I think its always a good thing to remain thankful to life for waking up every day, being a good person is a bonus I think , it's always good. I have been through so much irony in life I honestly have faith in the Almighty Oden and the afterlife I can experience with enough concentration and experience. Life is too complexed to be selfish and not thankful.

Edited by Heebrow

And im sharing my opinion too...............thos darn free thinking atheists are annoying grrrrrrrrrrrrr imagine using their minds to think outside the spiritual world...how dare they not just be like me and follow God....what gives??? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr atheists *shakes fist* :angry:

:D

hahaha ooh man, well, whatever, its hard to say this stuff without people obviously thinking of me saying it. JUST TAKE THE DAMN CONTENT AS IT IS. Leave me out of your opinion on it. :cat:

Edited by Heebrow

hahaha ooh man, well, whatever, its hard to say this stuff without people obviously thinking of me saying it. JUST TAKE THE DAMN CONTENT AS IT IS. Leave me out of your opinion on it. :cat:

Leave you out of my opinion??? umm I never included you in my opinion LMAO I was agreeing with your statement..........you did say Athiesm was selfish state of mind <---you said it.........I agreed LMAO darn those atheists :lol:

I think there is important reason we are living as humans. We humans are an incredibly privaleged species in that we have the ability to do extrordinary things in physical life. The fact that human life has evolved to this degree of complexity (to the point where we're all thinking like we do) is almost enough proof that this is no coincidence. That some God created this universe for these conditions to purposely exsist.

That's proof of nothing except the high opinion us humans have of ourself. It doesn't boil down to coincidence. The laws of the universe act upon the matter within it and form this beautiful universe we look at, then form the complexity of life that we see. It's not random, it's not a mistake and it's not guided by anything except the objective laws that govern us.

Atheism is but a selfish state of mind. In the event of life actually turning out to be overseen by a GOD, to put somebody stating opinion down simply because it "contradicts" your opinion of life is putting someone down which generates negativity in itself. Thats what i'm talking about, I believe in consequences to your actions big or small.

I also believe in consequences, but here on Earth, not in some mystical afterlife that probably doesn't exist. Belief in heaven and hell might be good for the mind, no matter what happens the good will be rewarded and the bad punished, but it's nothing but wishful thinking, and life just isn't fair.

Also how is saying that we're part of the universe rather than the divinely created owners of it selfish? How is it selfish to deal only with what we know we have in this life, each other?

Im only advocating thanks to God for life and goodwill to one another. I could care less if you think thats a bad thing, i just wanna mention it could be a bad thing to put people down. Even your manners people :P.

Why do I see so many people heaping praise onto God for their life, but I rarely see people doing the same for their parents? Why does God get all the credit? My parents gave birth to me and raised me, they deserve all the credit, it would be an insult to them not to give them it all.

hahahaha no i could care less.

Off topic I know but I've just got to tackle this because I see it all the time. It's an American thing I think but why do almost all of you say "I could care less" when what you obviously mean is "I couldn't care less"?

I've never understood why US folk use that wrongly all the time. Anybody else notice this?

Let me state I DO believe in God . many think I'm atheist , but am not . I just agree that what I believe in has no proof whatsoever. Does that shake my belief ? no. Make me angry ? no. Do I think Atheists are right ? Just as much as I am I suppose. They may be right . then again they may not be. I don't think either can state anything 100% .

I have had my own experiences of God. Are they proof God exists ? no. it is still just my belief. However it did show me that God doesn't play favorites . Accepts all exactly as they are . And everything happens for a reason. Even if I don't agree or understand. That 'sin' is something man made. that in Gods purpose good things happen to 'bad' people and bad things happen to 'good ' people. that life happens as it's supposed to. That the christian no more gets to 'heaven' than Hitler or bin laden . all has a purpose . Again we don't understand but we are not God.

tough ? yep.

“The only source of knowledge is experience”

Albert Einstein

The deeper that sorrow carves into your being the more joy you can contain. Is not the cup that holds your wine the very cup that was burned in the potter's oven? --Kahlil Gibran

That's proof of nothing except the high opinion us humans have of ourself. It doesn't boil down to coincidence. The laws of the universe act upon the matter within it and form this beautiful universe we look at, then form the complexity of life that we see. It's not random, it's not a mistake and it's not guided by anything except the objective laws that govern us.

I also believe in consequences, but here on Earth, not in some mystical afterlife that probably doesn't exist. Belief in heaven and hell might be good for the mind, no matter what happens the good will be rewarded and the bad punished, but it's nothing but wishful thinking, and life just isn't fair.

Also how is saying that we're part of the universe rather than the divinely created owners of it selfish? How is it selfish to deal only with what we know we have in this life, each other?

Why do I see so many people heaping praise onto God for their life, but I rarely see people doing the same for their parents? Why does God get all the credit? My parents gave birth to me and raised me, they deserve all the credit, it would be an insult to them not to give them it all.

yes, i mean that OR it is age old myth, frankly we'll never know until death. However It is an empowering sensation being thankful to God (the idea of all religions) , for me my faith in God and the belief that our conscience could transcend death is simply wishful thinking. In that it makes me a nicer person to believe in karma because it makes me believe to exsist only for the better, fearing negative reprocussions. Its something that if everyoen alive practiced we'd never be in this mess (AGE OLD ideas). You people might think otherwise, but it only advocates good will even if your skeptical of life after death. Its nice to have presumptions about afterlife and the true character your one "spark" has or is supposed to be.

Let me state I DO believe in God . many think I'm atheist , but am not . I just agree that what I believe in has no proof whatsoever. Does that shake my belief ? no. Make me angry ? no. Do I think Atheists are right ? Just as much as I am I suppose. They may be right . then again they may not be. I don't think either can state anything 100% .

I have had my own experiences of God. Are they proof God exists ? no. it is still just my belief. However it did show me that God doesn't play favorites . Accepts all exactly as they are . And everything happens for a reason. Even if I don't agree or understand. That 'sin' is something man made. that in Gods purpose good things happen to 'bad' people and bad things happen to 'good ' people. that life happens as it's supposed to. That the christian no more gets to 'heaven' than Hitler or bin laden . all has a purpose . Again we don't understand but we are not God.

tough ? yep.

“The only source of knowledge is experience”

Albert Einstein

The deeper that sorrow carves into your being the more joy you can contain. Is not the cup that holds your wine the very cup that was burned in the potter's oven? --Kahlil Gibran

Entirely agreed. I really think a high percentage of my belief in God is through experiences. You have to remain thankful if you've eluded death enough times. And experienced a variety of negative and positive life experiences.

Whoever claimed this to be an "American Thing" considering this is no offical religion i'm talking about here, your egotisticly over generalizing. I'm not even American.

EDITEDA thing i'm noticing here is alot of the people will relate anything i said in all it's openedness to me and why or how I said it. I dont mean to say any of this in any kind of obligatory manner, it's just common sense in my opinion as far as the spirtually stuff yeah its myth, legend, live with it.

EDITED It seems so many people mislead, live self-centered virulent lives amongst their society and offspring. It'll come in our water, from the foul air we breath. Unfortunately not all will suffer this recoil in negativity, but those who live on if not enlightend will continue on the divine assembly line. EDITED

Edited by Heebrow

Atheism just means you're not convinced there is a God. Your point of view is from ignorance and misunderstandings of actual Atheism.

Edited by ShaunZero

Atheism just means you're not convinced there is a God. Your point of view is from ignorance and misunderstandings of actual Atheism.

interestingly Athiesm originally was used by the pagans, it meant you worshipped only one god. as opposed to many as was custom of the day.........

Edited by Supra Sheri

I appologize for bringing the word "athiest" into this. I dont understand why people are predisposed to take offence even when nothing offensive is directed to them. However, if your an athiest i do appologize for simply categorizing. I take it back.

On the other hand if you dont care about the atheism remark but still take some kind of offense or see contradictory to an idea of supreme goodwill. I believe you are at no liberty to even provide opinion until you've proved your stature in removing yourself from the ecologic destructive life you've been living. Honestly people what do I have to do with anything i said, take it for what you will I say too many of you are selfish.

yes, i mean that OR it is age old myth, frankly we'll never know until death. However It is an empowering sensation being thankful to God (the idea of all religions) , for me my faith in God and the belief that our conscience could transcend death is simply wishful thinking. In that it makes me a nicer person to believe in karma because it makes me believe to exsist only for the better, fearing negative reprocussions. Its something that if everyoen alive practiced we'd never be in this mess (AGE OLD ideas). You people might think otherwise, but it only advocates good will even if your skeptical of life after death. Its nice to have presumptions about afterlife and the true character your one "spark" has or is supposed to be.

I dont find it empowering at all, I think it's actually quite distracting. God doesn't put food on our tables, there's a long line of people who do that, from farmers, our parents to ourselves. God didn't put the stars and planets here, nature did, but there's no need to be thankful because the same mechanisms that created all this would kill us in the blink of an eye.

I tried the karma thing once, but I found that simply doing good was rewarding enough. Over the years since then I've received about the same amount of good and bad luck as before so there's nothing to suggest that karma is real, and plenty to suggest that humanities inbuilt empathy and altruism is just shining through.

I appologize for bringing the word "athiest" into this. I dont understand why people are predisposed to take offence even when nothing offensive is directed to them. However, if your an athiest i do appologize for simply categorizing. I take it back.

On the other hand if you dont care about the atheism remark but still take some kind of offense or see contradictory to an idea of supreme goodwill. I believe you are at no liberty to even provide opinion until you've proved your stature in removing yourself from the ecologic destructive life you've been living. Honestly people what do I have to do with anything i said, take it for what you will I say too many of you are selfish.

How is an atheists life ecologically destructive? I dont get what you're trying to say. It's christianity that says humans are the owners of the Earth, science says that we're part of the world and we have to help sustain it (if we intend to keep on living, nature will shake us off without a care if we dont live in harmony with the earth.).

Lets face this world is a mess do you really think our creator would be pleased with us? I don't think for a minute he would

Poverty, War in Iraq , Brutality, People getting murdered are just a few of the issues which personally make me ashamed to exsist in such a place.

This is hell let's face it people are corrupted by greed and commit sheer acts of evil that I as a individual cannot even begin to comprehend why they would do such a thing.

If we as Society all worked together and searched for united peace then maybe we could from a realistic point of view make this world a better place.

Just think if we as individuals contributed just a £1 or $ each then we could wipe out poverty forever.

With the ongoing war in Iraq happening things for us will become worse i.e World war 3 happening?

Did our creator put us here to destroy ourselves? alot of people are fueled by greed and material possession

Thanks for reading

Apoligise for any spelling errors

interestingly Athiesm originally was used by the pagans, it meant you worshipped only one god. as opposed to many as was custom of the day.........

That's totally incorrect. It is a Greek word, the Greek word "theism" meaning belief in God. The prefix "a" just turns it into the negative. "No belief in God".

Atheism is not a pagan word and does not mean "One god". Atheism - No god.

That would be "monotheism" that you refer to. "Monos" being Greek in refferal to the concept of single or alone.