Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Your Life Experience and God

Heebrow

:rolleyes: Yea and YOU would know..for YOU have seen me......sigh... :rolleyes:

WOW another INSULT..gee where does it end?? I guess it doesnt take much witt to come up with this dribble!!!!BRAVO!

Well gee do't sit there and give me ALL the credit...you can do that all by yourself..and you have done, by constantly moaning and INSULTING others that just don't agree with you, and you fail to realize that it's a DEBATES BOARD!!!! :o

EH?? My word are we the assuming one today...I mean look at you, making up your OWN little judgmental assumptions about each and every last one of us..and assume you know all.....weird and so silly of you...what am I saying..you like to think you KNOW all, aren't you the one that insulted me and acted like you already knew who I was, and what I look like?? YES how strange..what where you saying about making a fool out of yourself again?? I forget!! :huh:

You've had absolutly nothing constructive or opinionated to say about anything i said. No more talking from you. Get your thrills out of what your trying to do here. I hope the best for yah :lol:

Edited by Heebrow

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Heebrow

• Beckys_Mom

• Papaver

• sede-x-teh-bomb

HAHAHA get a life. In that, quit ruining the planet. Ya number.

You've had absolutly nothing constructive or opinionated to say about anything i said. No more talking from you, your not worthy.

I've got a life...and why dont you get down to ANSWERING questions directed at your posts...or are is it a matter of you CANT answer?? trouble understanding them?? looks like it :rolleyes:

not one piece of input. leave my thread,

Give over and quit dodging peoples questions..or at least have the gall to say you CAN'T answer the questions they ask you...

your cause is worthless. (Most Probably in every aspect)

Yeaa I guess it is worthless asking you any question..after all you FAIL so often to answer.....dear oh dear :blink:

I answered every question given and almost every response. AND have specificaly admitted my opinion could be absolutely wrong. Instead of giving any kind of real logical input all you have done (beckysmom) is belittle or put me down. Shows your nature, quite small considering I never stated anything as fact or meant any kind of hostility towards anyone else unlike yourself.

These kind of people confirm my idea that alot of people exsist only to provide a form of negativity in life.

I answered every question given and almost every response.

No you havent...go in here previous to this ....page ---> http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...21992&st=30

Post 37 by shaun

What? What do you mean by "it's what humanity needs to be rid of"? Are you speaking of Atheism?

then you went on about afterlife so I asked you a question too...post 40

Can you prove there is an afterlife?? IF so, this I gotta see...for it looks as though you are judging ALL by something you CHOSE to believe in..or you were MADE believe in???, either way...its looks more like a mere belief!!

you managed to go after me with your insults instead of ANSWERING questions about your posts

I am a child of the Earth and I have many Gods and Goddesses which God are you talking about, Heebrow. My Gods don't judge me they teach me what I need to move on to the next plain of existence. I am only a child in their eyes.

Edited by Darkwind

yes, i mean that OR it is age old myth, frankly we'll never know until death. However It is an empowering sensation being thankful to God (the idea of all religions) , for me my faith in God and the belief that our conscience could transcend death is simply wishful thinking. In that it makes me a nicer person to believe in karma because it makes me believe to exsist only for the better, fearing negative reprocussions. Its something that if everyoen alive practiced we'd never be in this mess (AGE OLD ideas). You people might think otherwise, but it only advocates good will even if your skeptical of life after death. Its nice to have presumptions about afterlife and the true character your one "spark" has or is supposed to be.

numerous times in this thread I said or at least hinted towards admitting the possibility of there being no God, afterlife or even "karma". I'll say it again, regardless of there being a god and afterlife or not, the theme of the thread advocates goodwill to all life we interact with. The idea of karma in relation to my opinion or "belief" is that even social manners are grounds for generating negativity and thus tallying up "minimal" but more bad karma.

Clearly nobody can prove God's exsistence or an afterlife. But I at least benefit out of believing good deeds and goodwill is rewarding in a spirtual aspect. Even if faith is irrelevant or useless it makes us "believers" better people in that we feel obliged to do good will. And thus only prove beneficial to the world. Unlike so, SO many others.

Sadly many people see this as egotistical or "bigheaded" but the only one at fault is your arrogant self for not letting others be as they will or believe as they will. You had the choice of not reading the content, you were never once obliged to read it or commit to any of it's content (as well intended as it is).

Just in this thread alone is the negativity our planet is plagued by so evident. Think what you will of me or my ideas, i could care less.

I'm dedicating my life to saving your children's future, while you sit back with your arms crossed and a smirk on your face getting thrills out of de-validating my belief's. Then you persist to carry on your consciously disasterous lifestyle by the selfish grounds of "what other choice is there." And thus continue on in generating exactly what the world needs a lot less of.

Beckys mom the insulting theme of every one of your posts is not what I intended to receive as feedback. I'm no longer tending to your input.

Edited by Heebrow

Beckys mom the insulting theme of every one of your posts is not what I intended to receive as feedback. I'm no longer tending to your input.

Just in this thread alone is the negativity our planet is plagued by so evident. Think what you will of me or my ideas, i could care less.

I'm dedicating my life to saving your children's future, while you sit back with your arms crossed and a smirk on your face getting thrills out of de-validating my belief's. Then you persist to carry on your consciously disasterous lifestyle by the selfish grounds of "what other choice is there." And thus continue on in generating exactly what the world needs a lot less of.

What TWICE??? LOL dude you were the one with the horrible name calling and insults..non stop... :o

I am a child of the Earth and I have many Gods and Goddesses which God are you talking about, Heebrow. My Gods don't judge me they teach me what I need to move on to the next plain of existence. I am only a child in their eyes.

I dont even know what God i'm talking about. God's only judge the riteous after they have comitted ultimate sin. I appologize for the 'doomsayer' theme to my posts, i'm just fed up with modern society and its' ignorance.

I agree the God's wish only the best for everything living, in that i believe they put us through certain life's scenarios to teach us lessons.

numerous times in this thread I said or at least hinted towards admitting the possibility of there being no God, afterlife or even "karma". I'll say it again, regardless of there being a god and afterlife or not, the theme of the thread advocates goodwill to all life we interact with. The idea of karma in relation to my opinion or "belief" is that even social manners are grounds for generating negativity and thus tallying up "minimal" but more bad karma.

Clearly nobody can prove God's exsistence or an afterlife. But I at least benefit out of believing good deeds and goodwill is rewarding in a spirtual aspect. Even if faith is irrelevant or useless it makes us "believers" better people in that we feel obliged to do good will. And thus only prove beneficial to the world. Unlike so, SO many others.

Now back on topic........

Did it ever occur to you that this world is full of people that want to save the planet?? you dont have to believe in an afterlife to save the planet you live in

We recycle...man is responsible for destroying this earth..and at the same time man is also responsible for trying to save it

I for one believe in recycling...im not a tree hugger lol but I wouldnt go out of my way to destroy the earth

By all means, feel free to post your opinion on God and the meaning of life etc...

NO ONE knows what the meaning of life is....

NO ONE knows what the meaning of life is....

indeed, the question is what is the meaning of life if there is one....