Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Picture of a ghost

Roadrunner

Hey there everyone, i joined up a while ago, but hadnt got around to posting, but felt i had to after listening to a local radio station this morning. Its 2fm, i am from ireland and in the mornings there is a phone in program on it, well this morning there was a ladie who rang in to say that her house was haunted and that she had serious problems getting the spirit to move on,that she was at the end of her tether and all that. She claimed to have taken pics of her children and the ghost appeared in the picture, so the presenter being a bit of a sceptic said he would send a reporter out straight away to the house to check it out, a few hours later he said that his reporter was at the house, and they went over to her live, as this radio show is the most popular in the country a private eye had heard it and decided to take a spin over to the house, as the ladie said where she lived and the guy had a night vision camcorder and when it was switched on they could see the spirit live on the camcorder, anyways here is the pic the lady took, and the link to the actual radio show from this morning, Oh and its the Gerry Ryan show for any one from ireland.

user posted imageclick here to listen

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roadrunner

• IrishBlood

• kreestar

• theDARKKNIGHTDETECTIVE

Hi RoadRunner. original.gif

That's an interesting picture. It does have a vaguely human shape to it. It looks like someone stood side on, looking toward the kids, with a stick of some sort in their hand.

I'm normally sceptical about pictures showing smoky shapes, but this is different, and is more defined. It actually reminds me of a very creepy picture of a kneeling skeletal ghost that I've seen on various sites. (picture below)

Did the man with the camcorder film the ghost? Crikey, I hope so!

post-10-1076526255.jpg

As far as i know the guy with the camcorder filmed the ghost, it was walking about and they could see it through the camera when it was on the nightvision. I think i have linked the actual show to the above for anyone who wants to to listen to, remember folks this is a phone in show, so there is some other stuff in it as well but its worth listening to the start of it for the initial phonecall and the last of it for the live reports from the house itself.

And cufflink, its funny you should say it reminds you of someone with a walkingstick, as the older neighbours said they recognised it as a woman who used to live there years ago. Normally i would be quite sceptical about these things as well, but as this was on the countrys biggest radio show i think it might be genuine, but i thought you guys would like a look at it anyways. here is the link to the shows homepage for you all to look at Gerry Ryan Show Homepage

Both are creepy pics. The first one, the fact that it is a reddish color makes me think it may be a developing problem.

Both are creepy pics. The first one, the fact that it is a reddish color makes me think it may be a developing problem.

I would have thought it was a developing problem as well but for the fact the reporter could see the same shape on the camcorder, I am still unsure what to make of it, but it all seems very genuine.

Did anyone else listen to the actual show? If so what did you think?, Anyone who didnt, should listen to the start of it and the end of it for the most interesting parts.

Just after listening to todays show and they still have the ghost there, i missed some of it but i think they tried to banish it but it went to one room and wont leave it. A relative of the woman they believe is the ghost phoned in as well, so anyone interested might want to listen to todays show as well. all the shows can be found on the link i put in earlier. original.gif

Roadrunner,

I listen to the radio show with that link you set up and thought it was very interesting. I was wondering if you had heard what had happened with it?

For anyone interested i was just listening to todays show, and they finaly got the ghost to leave but i missed how they did it, but when the ghost went she apparently sent back flowers as the house was filled with the smell of fresh flowers, todays show will probably be up on the site later on so i will listen to it later to find out how they got the ghost to leave.

I hate to tell you, hopefully I am doing this wrong but when I tried to listen to the "3 hour show", it just turned out to be about a hooker who was going to court and a bunch of people were calling in to say their oppinions...was I doing it wrong? Did you send the wrong link?? I was really interested and I really wanted to hear it.... sad.gif

Or a combination of a longish exposure, flash and the light from the electric bulb lighting the room.

Oh please!!! Another stupid person!!!

Who exactly are you referring to as being stupid ????? dontgetit.gif

The person who posted the picture in the belief that it would interest members of the forum?........or the person who is coming up with a possible rational explanation for the picture ?

Either way, it's a bit rude to call them stupid don't you think Lottie

I hate to tell you, hopefully I am doing this wrong but when I tried to listen to the "3 hour show", it just turned out to be about a hooker who was going to court and a bunch of people were calling in to say their oppinions...was I doing it wrong? Did you send the wrong link?? I was really interested and I really wanted to hear it.... sad.gif

The radio station has probably changed the show, that link takes you to. they change it each week.

The second picture is very cool, regardless of its authenticity. It reminds me of that old movie, Poltergeist! So much spookier then the first. thumbsup.gif

Cufflink why post or attach such nonsense? Everyone knows that pic is of cigarette smoke. no matter what tales anyone has of that nature, it still is smoke. someone smoking while taking a pic. later developed and when looked at, saw something in the smoke. someting they could make a good story out of... disgust.gif

Edited by IrishBlood

Hey there everyone, i joined up a while ago, but hadnt got around to posting, but felt i had to after listening to a local radio station this morning. Its 2fm, i am from ireland and in the mornings there is a phone in program on it, well this morning there was a ladie who rang in to say that her house was haunted and that she had serious problems getting the spirit to move on,that she was at the end of her tether and all that. She claimed to have taken pics of her children and the ghost appeared in the picture, so the presenter being a bit of a sceptic said he would send a reporter out straight away to the house to check it out, a few hours later he said that his reporter was at the house, and they went over to her live, as this radio show is the most popular in the country a private eye had heard it and decided to take a spin over to the house, as the ladie said where she lived and the guy had a night vision camcorder and when it was switched on they could see the spirit live on the camcorder, anyways here is the pic the lady took, and the link to the actual radio show from this morning, Oh and its the Gerry Ryan show for any one from ireland.

user posted imageclick here to listen

No sorry but anyone can tell thats been photoshopped anyone can do that old prank but that second picture is real as real can get.

Cufflink why post or attach such nonsense? Everyone knows that pic is of cigarette smoke. no matter what tales anyone has of that nature, it still is smoke. someone smoking while taking a pic. later developed and when looked at, saw something in the smoke. someting they could make a good story out of... disgust.gif

Irish Blood - with all due respect this is an open forum for people to express opinions and to post relevent stories or pictures.

Was there any harm in posting it?

Cufflink said the pic gave him the creeps - nothing else. Give him a break!

Personally I believe it to be have digitally faked and have seenit before - but I'm sure other members have not, and were glad that he took the time to post it.

Edited by dancin'hamster

Irishblood,

I agree with what a few other members have posted here. What is the harm in posting things like this after all not every single one can be a fake can it?

Comments like the one you posted above are really uncalled for and at best childish. As was lotties's about calling some one stupid.We are an open minded group of people and can make up our own minds about such matters.

Kindly keep those kind of comments to your self and if you haven't really got anything to contribute to the thread.. please post nothing. I would adivise you to take a few moments to read the Forum rules and Guidelines click here.

Thank you.

Edited by Celticwitch

so then most of you appreciate fakes? weirdos blink.gif

I never said it was fake or otherwise, you sad tosser. Just that it gives me the creeps.

Interesting how you didn't give the original poster a hard time, isn't it?

Why would that be, hmm?