Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

electrokinisis

Ufo_Guy

im just starting out to do elecrtrokinisis and im not sure how too know when too much energy in in my hands (while practicing the static shock way) i want to have fun with it but i dont want to hurt anyone.

also feel free to leave ideas on how to practice it also.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ufo_Guy

• DfizzleShizzle

• zos14

• Papaver

do you really think you can hurt people by shooting electricity out of your hands at them? sorry but this is getting kinda ridiculous?

Do you know any other forms of manipulation? Like, can you atleast make a psi ball, and do TK to a small extent? You should know those skills before Learning Electrokinesis...

Do you know any other forms of manipulation? Like, can you atleast make a psi ball, and do TK to a small extent? You should know those skills before Learning Electrokinesis...

yes i can mke a psi ball but not sure in TK, but can electrokenisis hurt you or harm you in any way?

Edited by i am ninja

I dont know, I've never actually tried it myself...Like, I tried to see what would happen for maybe a second or two, and I once made the night light in my room flicker while makin a psi ball...But, I have never tried full blown EK...I would think as long as you keep the charges small at the beggining, and in the area of your hands you should be fine...As long as you dont accidently send it to your heart or something...

I dont know, I've never actually tried it myself...Like, I tried to see what would happen for maybe a second or two, and I once made the night light in my room flicker while makin a psi ball...But, I have never tried full blown EK...I would think as long as you keep the charges small at the beggining, and in the area of your hands you should be fine...As long as you dont accidently send it to your heart or something...

ok because i dont want to screw my energy up

heart, you are aware that there is no such thing as "electrokinesis", aren't you?

I never said there was such a thing...I doubt it's existance myself, because In order for you to create electricity, there has to be some sort of conductor, I dont know what the conductor would be in EK...But, I was just assisting him, because he wants to try...I was just helping him, is that so wrong?

not at all, sorry heart, i wasn't trying to offend you, i just think that the "theorie" is that it is possible to manipulate electrons to some degree, but only using psychokinesis, right?

I think that Pyrokinesis, cyrokinesis, electrokinesis, ETC...Are all under the catagory of Telekinesis, they just have diffrent names, because you're movin a diffrent state of matter, or a diffrent element every time...I do think they are the same thing, but they need diffrent techniques to move those elements...But, I bend flame with traditional TK techniques, same with streams of water...So, I guess it is possible with normal TK...

yes i can mke a psi ball but not sure in TK, but can electrokenisis hurt you or harm you in any way?

Ever seen or heard of anybody killed by it?

Of course not!

This is a crazy idea. Electrokinesis is to be found in fiction only, in the hands of Emperor Palpatine in Return of the Jedi.

I bend flame with traditional TK techniques, same with streams of water...

Hi Heart,

How's that video with the Psi-wheel under cover coming along?

Oh, Havent really praciticed in a while...Lol...I did finish my test, which I will post in another thread now...

Yell really loudly... "I'M A FIARIN' MAH LAZAHZ!!!!!!" then yell "BLARRRRGGGGGG" And a lazer beam will fly out of your mouth.

but ive heard storys of people that get their energy all screwd up by doing this

look, i think it's possible, to some degree, did you hear that, "i am ninja", to some degree!!!!!! watch this vid:

. you can see john chang at the end lighting a light bulb with psi. oh and "i am ninja", you will never be capable of shooting electricity out of your hands, deal with it B) BOO YA Edited by nirvanic

look, i think it's possible, to some degree, did you hear that, "i am ninja", to some degree!!!!!! watch this vid:
. you can see john chang at the end lighting a light bulb with psi. oh and "i am ninja", you will never be capable of shooting electricity out of your hands, deal with it B) BOO YA

thats not what i ment, i mean that u touch someone and it shockes them (static shock)

oh that, ehhh sorry, i don't know really, but i think it takes a lot of energy!!!!!!!!

boo ya kicks a*s B)

heres what ive found in my reacherch so far

i have found no evidence that electrokinisis is dangeres

pyro, and others are but this one is not

all it is, is using electrons at your own will

thats not what i ment, i mean that u touch someone and it shockes them (static shock)

Anyone can build up a static charge naturally by just walking across carpet or even sitting on a couch, etc.

This charge can be released on a person when your finger or hand gets to close to them.

You do understand that this is not Electrokinesis!?

Anyone can build up a static charge naturally by just walking across carpet or even sitting on a couch, etc.

This charge can be released on a person when your finger or hand gets to close to them.

You do understand that this is not Electrokinesis!?

ive also made my sister hair float up like when your full of static charge

ive also made my sister hair float up like when your full of static charge

"Facepalms"

Yes electrokinesis can harm people, but unless it is extremely powerful and advanced it will be little more than a light static jolt. In fact, making a static spark takes a tremendous amount of skill, so I doubt you have to worry about hurting people when you're just beginning. If I were you I would just work on producing the strongest results that you possibly can, and if your skill and power grow, then you can start working on controlling yourself and holding back when working with others.