Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

electrokinisis

Ufo_Guy

Lol...I hate Eric, for giving us all "Boo Ya fever"....He's contagious!

Boo ya! Sorry, I just had to say it, since everybody else has.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ufo_Guy

• DfizzleShizzle

• zos14

• Papaver

Yes electrokinesis can harm people, but unless it is extremely powerful and advanced it will be little more than a light static jolt. In fact, making a static spark takes a tremendous amount of skill, so I doubt you have to worry about hurting people when you're just beginning. If I were you I would just work on producing the strongest results that you possibly can, and if your skill and power grow, then you can start working on controlling yourself and holding back when working with others.

where did you get your info from?

I never said there was such a thing...I doubt it's existance myself, because In order for you to create electricity, there has to be some sort of conductor, I dont know what the conductor would be in EK...But, I was just assisting him, because he wants to try...I was just helping him, is that so wrong?

Your body is a great conductor being mostly water and electrons are everywhere in every single atom.

Given the nature of electrical energy though it is unimaginable that anyone could control it merely using thought. However is one power out of the whole TK thing could hold water it would be EK simply because the energy that would power such an ability actually exists. This being said people can't control it like say an eel can we simply weren't designed to hold a large amount of electricity.

Your body is a great conductor being mostly water and electrons are everywhere in every single atom.

Given the nature of electrical energy though it is unimaginable that anyone could control it merely using thought. However is one power out of the whole TK thing could hold water it would be EK simply because the energy that would power such an ability actually exists. This being said people can't control it like say an eel can we simply weren't designed to hold a large amount of electricity.

im pretty sure you can to some extent, where you dont over exalt yourself

In fact, making a static spark takes a tremendous amount of skill,

Yeah, as much skill as is required to shuffle on a cheap carpet whilst wearing a pair of Converse Chuck Taylors (Which I do).

I'm a Janitor. I get a shock every time I go up the step ladder to change a tube...

Yeah, as much skill as is required to shuffle on a cheap carpet whilst wearing a pair of Converse Chuck Taylors (Which I do).

I'm a Janitor. I get a shock every time I go up the step ladder to change a tube...

I work on cars myself, everytime I pull a car into the bay I get out then shut the door and it shocks me quite often.

im pretty sure you can to some extent, where you dont over exalt yourself

No you can't EK does not exist, simply given the nature of electricity of itself and how we know it behaves is enough to debunk any claim that someone can physically with out the aid of gadgets control, shoot and manipulate electricity.

where did you get your info from?

I'm speaking in theory. What I was saying was that IN THEORY it WOULD take a tremendous amount of skill to produce a static shock simply by psionically manipulating electrons. Do I really need to cite a source to say that what someone is proposing would be difficult to achieve or that it would be an impressive feat?

I meant psionically and you know it, so please don't bring the whole "carpet shuffle" scenario into it.

There is no evidence, no proof, no reason to believe on any ***kinesis, so debating HOW to do it as if ANYONE has a clue, is sort of like debating time travel.

Hey, if people wanna try, then good for them...It makes life a whole sh**load more intresting if you believe in this stuff, and the way it opens your eyes to the rest of this amazing world is just awsome...

Hey, if people wanna try, then good for them...It makes life a whole sh**load more intresting if you believe in this stuff, and the way it opens your eyes to the rest of this amazing world is just awsome...

exacly :)

And you don't care whether these things are real or not? Do you not realise the difference between believing and truth?

That's a shame in my opinion.

A terminally ill person can believe they are cured and that can make them feel great. It doesn't change the truth though.

People can choose to believe in that they believe in without shame. For example. You are a skeptic. I would be ashamed to be a skeptic but obviously you are not. So there is no need to bring shame into the topic.

Wrong. An ill person can believe and they will get cured. It happened many times. The medicines given to cure cancer, were only sugar pills. Nothing more.

The placebo effect is indeed real and quite amazing in some cases.

Yeah, believing in Hobbits, Dwarfs and Dragons is more interesting than flipping burgers too.

Trying is fine. Experiment. Document. Prove to the world that the human mind can manipulate matter external to itself. It would be great if it were true. I would embrace the truth in that case, rather than just observe it as I do now. Because the truth can seem boring, and is pretty mundane.

But rolling into a place like this, where most of us are here to discuss and explore the unknown (rather than make amazing claims), and claiming you have an assortment of psychic abilities...it's like walking into an Atheism convention and having the "spirit" come over you, speaking in tongues, and "witnessing" in general. You're just asking for a straight-jacket and a ride to the loony bin. Sorry guys.

Yeah, believing in Hobbits, Dwarfs and Dragons is more interesting than flipping burgers too.

Trying is fine. Experiment. Document. Prove to the world that the human mind can manipulate matter external to itself. It would be great if it were true. I would embrace the truth in that case, rather than just observe it as I do now. Because the truth can seem boring, and is pretty mundane.

But rolling into a place like this, where most of us are here to discuss and explore the unknown (rather than make amazing claims), and claiming you have an assortment of psychic abilities...it's like walking into an Atheism convention and having the "spirit" come over you, speaking in tongues, and "witnessing" in general. You're just asking for a straight-jacket and a ride to the loony bin. Sorry guys.

Have you seen my other post?! I am perhaps, one of the only believers here, who has enough balls to stand up to you skeptics, and not just "I don't have to prove to you" I actually show evidence...Provide examples of my claims, I am working on many vids right now, with telekinesis...I am still setting up a telepathy test with Eight Bit...I'm running test by myself, to make sure that I'm movin the psi wheel, not convection, I spend hours on the computer every week typing up theories about psionics, and combatting skeptic made theories with my own...I am perhaps one of the only ones who has done all this stuff to prove my case....So before you talk about "Making claims with no evidence" and how I dont try to back them up....Do your research...

Have you seen my other post?! I am perhaps, one of the only believers here, who has enough balls to stand up to you skeptics, and not just "I don't have to prove to you" I actually show evidence...Provide examples of my claims, I am working on many vids right now, with telekinesis...I am still setting up a telepathy test with Eight Bit...I'm running test by myself, to make sure that I'm movin the psi wheel, not convection, I spend hours on the computer every week typing up theories about psionics, and combatting skeptic made theories with my own...I am perhaps one of the only ones who has done all this stuff to prove my case....So before you talk about "Making claims with no evidence" and how I dont try to back them up....Do your research...

My statements still stand. All you have is belief, and unfounded theories. I still await any viable and verifiable proof. I wish you all the luck in the world. If I am mistaken and you have provided proof, as has been outlined in previous posts, please link it and I'll be glad to retract any negative comments. In the meantime, do like I said. Try. Experiment. Document. Prove.

psi is intention, i dont use it to move things, i use it to make things happen, a better purpose, tho i am working on it cause who doesnt want to throw lighting,

i feel psi very well, i have made psi balls very concentrated, not enuff to flare but wavy heat lines,

to me electricity and fire seem more powerfull, sumtimes i mix them, but when in doubt change your intention from electric to like wind or something, i dnt think you can hurt yourself tho,,,,

if you are just starting out im sure u cant get it to mess up ur energy already, eventualy ull feel ur limitations, but hey dnt keep ur body charged lol, might conduct sum unwanted direct lightning strikes

psi is intention, i dont use it to move things, i use it to make things happen, a better purpose, tho i am working on it cause who doesnt want to throw lighting,

i feel psi very well, i have made psi balls very concentrated, not enuff to flare but wavy heat lines,

to me electricity and fire seem more powerfull, sumtimes i mix them, but when in doubt change your intention from electric to like wind or something, i dnt think you can hurt yourself tho,,,,

if you are just starting out im sure u cant get it to mess up ur energy already, eventualy ull feel ur limitations, but hey dnt keep ur body charged lol, might conduct sum unwanted direct lightning strikes

ok thanks for the tip :tu:

do you really think you can hurt people by shooting electricity out of your hands at them? sorry but this is getting kinda ridiculous?

That does sound a little far fetched, well maybe if you built up some static electricity the old fashioned way (slippers on carpet) and added your own abilities in it could possibly cause a small injury

• 5 months later...
heart, you are aware that there is no such thing as "electrokinesis", aren't you?

do u know that EK doesnt exist do u have PROOF? no. and im not saying i have proof that it exists im just saying that u shouldnt try to dissapoint people by telling them that it IS NOT real, just tell them that ur oppinion is that u dont beilive, infact dont even comment on these forums that say "i need help with this ability" its very discoureging

i mean this in the kindest way.