Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Ufo_Guy

electrokinisis

54 posts in this topic

insanemind
do u know that EK doesnt exist do u have PROOF? no. and im not saying i have proof that it exists im just saying that u shouldnt try to dissapoint people by telling them that it IS NOT real, just tell them that ur oppinion is that u dont beilive, infact dont even comment on these forums that say "i need help with this ability" its very discoureging

i mean this in the kindest way.

Yes lets not disappoint someone into being realistic. Lets just ignore all the facts that electricities follows a strict path or that countless people have died from being electrocuted. Maybe the reason people come to this board asking for help is its not possible so they will never actually do it. Surely if I was on a great discovery of trying to find out how to catch the pink elephant that keeps coming and killing my imaginary purple elephant I would want someone to tell me that they don't exist so I could better use my time to do something that has value. Your right though how dare people try to tell you the truth about such a silly concept that has no bases of proof to exist.

Edited by insanemind

miyako
Do you know any other forms of manipulation? Like, can you atleast make a psi ball, and do TK to a small extent? You should know those skills before Learning Electrokinesis...

i think TK is hard for me...

i just jumped into PK. But my mom won't let me use candle or matchsticks to avoid fire............................................................................

The Skeptic Eric Raven
i think TK is hard for me...

i just jumped into PK. But my mom won't let me use candle or matchsticks to avoid fire............................................................................

I think I heard the school bell.

20SEP2008
I think I heard the school bell.

Yep, I heard it too.

It's alright. They have eager minds. At least they aren't focusing on silly things such as pokemon.