Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How did you discover your abilities?

Mahtu

There's quite a big difference between seeing the future and "Deja-vu". Deja-vu is described as when an event occurs, in real life, and then occurs exactly the same way at the same time. Example would be if I tripped on the sidewalk going to school, then it happens again the next day under the same circumstances. Precognition/Clairvoyance is when you have a vision or a dream about something the will happen in the near future and it does. Example would be if I was dreaming about tripping on the sidewalk going to school and then it does happen under the same circumstances as my dream.

so he misdefined a word, big freakin' whoop. that doesn't mean he's lying.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mahtu

• InHuman

• drakonwick

• WiCkEdWENDIGO

no i sawthe girl in my dream my house has had a girl burnt alive and her mother commited scuicide shortly after i can go into a persons house sleep there and tell u what happend i never have a "normal " dream...well once cause nothing was in the house

Um, so it was JUST A DREAM...

just because it was kinda spooky dosn't mean its not normal...

so he misdefined a word, big freakin' whoop. that doesn't mean he's lying.

TC did not say heart is lying. He just corrected his word.

Um, so it was JUST A DREAM...

just because it was kinda spooky dosn't mean its not normal...

Well it depends on if she had the dream before she was told that all of this happened in the house. Also, it is interesting, from a psychologist's standpoint, that she has the dream every night.

Well it depends on if she had the dream before she was told that all of this happened in the house. Also, it is interesting, from a psychologist's standpoint, that she has the dream every night.

no ppl actually ask me to tell them and see if it matches the history of the house.... i even started an investagation team to do "haunted places" we have disproven alot

no ppl actually ask me to tell them and see if it matches the history of the house.... i even started an investagation team to do "haunted places" we have disproven alot

Does your group have a site or some vids?

gotcha.

yup

yeah we are in the process of makeing a website but umm ghostudy.com is our sponser

He never suggested any psychic power at all.

There are a lot ways to tell if someone is lying that do not require psychic powers. For example body language, claims made, sentence structure, inconsistency in general. Generally those who compulsively lie here can be picked out.

You are correct AG! I did not claim any psychic powers. Rightly so! I am not psychic.

I was being more sarcastic than anything. But, yeah if you pay attention to people long enough,

you can know if they are telling the truth, don't understand something, or just down right lying.

So, which catagory do I fall in Moro?

You fall into the truth category Heart! But, some of the things on these subjects you don't completely

understand yet! with age though, you will gain a better understanding.

It's not my job to prove to skeptics psychic abilities exist...

Then what exactly DO you contribute?

I said it's not my job to prove it to you guys....I still try none the less...

And thanks Moro!

In my early years before age 12 it was simple things. Somewhat like just simply having knowledge to do something different than what I had intended to do such as intending to walk down a certain street & then going to a different street. This was the first time I was truly aware that something had taken place to keep me from that street; a several car accident happened which landed on the sidewalk where I would have been walking. There wasn't a sidewalk on the other side of the street. I then realized that many times I had changed my mind about things & I wondered about the reasoning behind my mind changes & what things they prevented.

By age 16, I'd had many dreams, but one dream I remember vividly is the house I lived in burnt down. Several months after we moved from that house, it was destroyed by fire.

Through the years it has been a variety of things. From knowing who is phoning, finding lost items, finding animals, hearing the voice of someone I know & then within 24 hrs or even hearing of their good news, illness, death or distress. Many times my life has been saved. Many times I have known of good things to come into my life. And many times I have helped someone else.

Since it seems that it has always been something occuring in my life from my younger years, it has seemed normal. I've known of others who experience the same things & they say the same thing. It makes me think that all are equipped with this, but not all recognize it for many reasons.

You know! I will have to say when I was quite young, (6-10 years old I suppose!) I would have amazing,

very realistic dreams, (Lucid dreams.) I would fly, hover above my own body etc.! But, in some of these

dreams I would be in places that I have never seen before. Sure enough, a week or so later I would

end up being in this place I seen in my dream. I would also have dreams where I would have a certain

toy, book, etc. later on I would aquire these things just like I had in my dreams. As I got older though,

these dreams just stopped, and they never happened again.

I do not have an explanation for these things. I do think that our brain works on levels that we cannot

understand.

Regards,

Tom

You know! I will have to say when I was quite young, (6-10 years old I suppose!) I would have amazing,

very realistic dreams, (Lucid dreams.) I would fly, hover above my own body etc.! But, in some of these

dreams I would be in places that I have never seen before. Sure enough, a week or so later I would

end up being in this place I seen in my dream. I would also have dreams where I would have a certain

toy, book, etc. later on I would aquire these things just like I had in my dreams. As I got older though,

these dreams just stopped, and they never happened again.

I do not have an explanation for these things. I do think that our brain works on levels that we cannot

understand.

Regards,

Tom

Where you ever in control of your dreams?

And, the reason they stopped is because as you get older, the psychic abilities that are usually open to everyone as a kid, close...You have to manage them to keep them open...

Where you ever in control of your dreams?

And, the reason they stopped is because as you get older, the psychic abilities that are usually open to everyone as a kid, close...You have to manage them to keep them open...

So, you think I wanted these premonition type dreams to just stop? NO. I thought they were amazing! I tried for

quite a few years to have them again, but no such luck.

I do have an open mind Heart! Just not to some of the amazing claims being pushed as FACT on here.

Regards,

Tom

openmindedness is appreciated moro,

whether it is true or not,

does not matter,

(i practice this)

i yearn to prove things wrong even though i believe in a wildly unimaginable practices

example,

scientist prove that dinosaurs werent around 6000 years ago living alongside humans,

and the world is billions of years old, not thousands.

but why should that hinder the message and intent behind it??

church goers have many problems in their own lives just we do,

but for an hour a week it doesnt matter because they have united together with common intention,

and the commandments set up a control on society,

guess what, i am catholic,

not a strict one tho,

intent drives everything, you want to get something done, if your intent is strong enuf, you should be motivated enuf to do it yourself,

intent drives all religions, or maybe called "prayers"

believe it or dont,

if you are intent on believing what i believe is fake,

why should i try to convince you,

i dont want to convince you,

your intent is just as valid as mine,

flare me

I was about 11 I looked up psychic stuff on the internet for fun and I tried to make a psiball and felt a bit static jolt inbetween my hands and since then I've been really sensitive to this kind of stuff.

understand.

Well it's good to see that we can agree on some things! ^_^

I don't even know why i'm bothering posting my story on here, it doesn't even count as a story!

I was looking for a weird story about the omen on the net that my friend had told me, so i typed the omen into google, and came up with this site. I noticed this thing saying astral projection, and clicked on it, and from then on i was hooked!

I can now, i think, whether i'm imagining it or not, do psiballs, have ESP, slight empathy, and have APed twice.

Angel x