Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Wa-Jutsu - Ki projection

crystal sage

I have done some Ki force.. Reiki classes... magnified healing... before so I know you can feel energy fields..auras... but can one really do this???

rench "master" Jacques-Jean Quéro demonstrates and explains to-ate, or contactless projection using ki (in French).

Here is the translation of the first part of the interview:

Speaker: So, Jacques-Jean Quero, this vital energy, this coordinated energy you are talking about... How do you draw it from yourself?

JJQ: Well... To sum up, as a first contact with me, I'm a Judoka of origin, and I did a lot of Judo, as well as competition, and Ju-jutsu. And here in France, I've been taught technique, but I still were using my muscular power in my technique. And... one day, I've read quite a lot of things, and I went to Japan, in order to find the sources of Judo and of Ju-jutsu. And in Japan, I've found authentic Ju-jutsu schools, where masters taught me how to work differently in Judo, and in Ju-jutsu, because it was Ju-jutsu that I was fond of, original Ju-jutsu. So, I've been taught that one can use the life power of a human being instead of his muscle power (...) I've been taught to coordinate my mind and my body, and to do interior breathing (...) and I imagine that the air goes down to the end of my belly and lightens an energy fireplace, that we call the Seika-Tanden, located 2 or 3 centimeters below the belly button. That's where the ancestral energy fireplace of human beings is located. And we work with the Hara, as Japanese says. And that's here one must place his spirit. By placing my spirit in my belly, and by doing interior breathing exercices, I stimulate all the energy circuits of the body, and I can do a fusion between my mental power, and my vital power, and this coordinated energy, is the mental energy, allied with the vital energy that circulates inside me, that... in a way, melt together, and at the precise moment of fusion, I can transmit it... say, genetically, to my partner, in the form of waves.

master extinguishes 20 candles with his fist...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pzvz1BeJNjQ...feature=related

Edited by crystal sage

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crystal sage

• Atheist God

• DfizzleShizzle

• Mahtu

This video shows it's all a bunch of whooey... It's self hypnosis and works kinda like a placebo, it won't affect you unless you believe it will.

This video shows it's all a bunch of whooey... It's self hypnosis and works kinda like a placebo, it won't affect you unless you believe it will.

Hmmm???

Could it also be a case of the same energetic value as 'free will'...??

If that guy did knock him out when the other skeptic was a firm 'non-believer' of this energy.. of supernatural forces..., would it not affect the skeptic's 'Free Will' ...his sense of reality ...forever more???

Would it not them be against the spiritual rule of nature.. of cause and effect????

Can you imagine how the world's sense of reality would crack.. fall apart ..if for some unknown reason.. a person could freely exhibit.. verified through approved scientific testing methods..the ability to fly... or walk through walls... or lift heavy objects thru thought/will alone???

Would it then unblock some subconscious barrier of what many of us accept that we are able to do...allowing others to experience these latent abilites???

:lol:B) of course I am a fan of Mutant X and other similar shows....

If there was such a power that could knock people out etc then it would work on anyone and everyone regardless of belief.

If there was such a power that could knock people out etc then it would work on anyone and everyone regardless of belief.

If you see Wa-Jutsu - Ki projection as a spiritual energetic modality.. then there must be some sort of respect for the other person's level of spiritual evolution...

healing seems to work in a similar way.. but the loophole..is saying you are praying for them.. which... unless, they have experienced some sort of horrific drama in their lives which caused them to consciously/unconsiously cut themselves off/distance themselves off from all forms of spirituality... there will mostly be some sort of noticeable effect..

Maybe to force someone to experience something spiritual when they are not willing to be open to it.. is like forcing yourself.. onto them.. a kind of evolutionary..spiritual assault...

I gather there may be some sort of energetic law against it...

Well the power of belief can be extremely potent. for example, there are certain drugs on the market with specific functions that in certain cases do not work when people do not believe they will, like how in clinical trials the drug does not take effect 100% of the time, more like 80%. The placebo effect can work both ways!

Well the power of belief can be extremely potent. for example, there are certain drugs on the market with specific functions that in certain cases do not work when people do not believe they will, like how in clinical trials the drug does not take effect 100% of the time, more like 80%. The placebo effect can work both ways!

If you took a bottle of downers with a glass of whiskey not believing it would kill you, it still would kill you.

If you held a gun to your head not believing that the bullet in the chamber would kill you and pulled the trigger you would be dead.

There are usually several drugs dedicated to the same function and since not everyone shares the exact same biology not one drug will work for everyone. It has nothing to do with the placebo effect at all.

Belief has no power in the physical just psychological.

The placebo effect only works one way there are no 2 ways.

If you took a bottle of downers with a glass of whiskey not believing it would kill you, it still would kill you.

If you held a gun to your head not believing that the bullet in the chamber would kill you and pulled the trigger you would be dead.

Yes but you are talking about things that are massively destructive and blunt. The world of psychic phenomena and meditation and healing, etc. is much more subtle, therefore, belief has a stronger effect. And yes, this belief CAN have very significant effects in cell regeneration and fending off diseases.

B)

You know .. if I had any supernatural powers.. I'd say I was a magician...

It would make life so much easier..You wouldn't be hounded by skeptics... or have to prove yourself every step of the way...

;) and you could just simply get on with it!!!

Yes but you are talking about things that are massively destructive and blunt. The world of psychic phenomena and meditation and healing, etc. is much more subtle, therefore, belief has a stronger effect. And yes, this belief CAN have very significant effects in cell regeneration and fending off diseases.

Cell regeneration and fending off disease has nothing to do with belief. Belief does have an effect on symptoms of a said disease however pain being the most referenced, however just because you trick your brain into not feeling something doesn't mean it's not there.

There is no empirical data to support your position.

Living a healthy lifestyle, you know like eating right and exercising will help your body fend off disease and heal faster.

There are usually several drugs dedicated to the same function and since not everyone shares the exact same biology not one drug will work for everyone. It has nothing to do with the placebo effect at all.

Belief has no power in the physical just psychological.

The placebo effect only works one way there are no 2 ways.

But..Lets look at something else...Like cancer...I bet a cancer patient, who believes that khemo will work(However its spelled) or that he'll just get better in general...That person is alot more likely to live compared to a person who doesn't belive he'll make it...

Cell regeneration and fending off disease has nothing to do with belief. Belief does have an effect on symptoms of a said disease however pain being the most referenced, however just because you trick your brain into not feeling something doesn't mean it's not there.

There is no empirical data to support your position.

Living a healthy lifestyle, you know like eating right and exercising will help your body fend off disease and heal faster.

That sounds alot like what you, and all the other skeptics do Athiest...You have tricked your mind into believing this false definition of reality, and blocking out certain things...Even though these things may be all around you...

But..Lets look at something else...Like cancer...I bet a cancer patient, who believes that khemo will work(However its spelled) or that he'll just get better in general...That person is alot more likely to live compared to a person who doesn't belive he'll make it...

Ok then let's look at my uncle since he's in stage 4 cancer has 20 brain tumors and 30ish spinal tumors and cancer all through out the rest of his body. He believes he can beat it and will with chemo and radiation... Well it's safe to say this isn't gonna happen and he will be lucky if he makes it another month.

Having hope relieves stress on the mind which in turn relieves stress on the body allowing it to better fend off the cancer. There is nothing abnormal about this.

There is a difference between this and what was in the video i posted pertaining to using chi to knock someone out.

The claim in regards to what is done in the video I posted is that you can knock ANYONE out with this energy and effect people unknowingly etc. This claim was put to the test and debunked, the conclusion is that what is really going on is a form of self hypnosis. If you believe it will knock you out then when some does their goofy hand movements your brain switches itself into unconscious mode.

Again I base my opinion on the evidence, what the evidence tells me is that chi/ki/psi etc is not real.

Ok then let's look at my uncle since he's in stage 4 cancer has 20 brain tumors and 30ish spinal tumors and cancer all through out the rest of his body. He believes he can beat it and will with chemo and radiation... Well it's safe to say this isn't gonna happen and he will be lucky if he makes it another month.

Having hope relieves stress on the mind which in turn relieves stress on the body allowing it to better fend off the cancer. There is nothing abnormal about this.

There is a difference between this and what was in the video i posted pertaining to using chi to knock someone out.

The claim in regards to what is done in the video I posted is that you can knock ANYONE out with this energy and effect people unknowingly etc. This claim was put to the test and debunked, the conclusion is that what is really going on is a form of self hypnosis. If you believe it will knock you out then when some does their goofy hand movements your brain switches itself into unconscious mode.

Again I base my opinion on the evidence, what the evidence tells me is that chi/ki/psi etc is not real.

Changing the taste of food with a Qi ball ;)

http://www.geocities.com/thekiwarrior87/proof.html

On May 4, 1998, Mr. Ou and Ms. Ming Li, the current deputy director of Guangzhou University QiGong Science Research Institute, performed a QiGong experience at the Chinese High-energy Physics Research Institute of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, in Beijing China.

The experiment demonstrated that the emitted Qi using Pan Gu Mystical Qigong have the following functions:

1. The emitted Qi can cause the x-ray film to develop. The developed film showed a very clear exposed image, which indicated high energy.

2. The emitted Qi can change the structures of Vitamin C (Vc), red plastic strip, and blue plastic strip. It caused the peak values of the ultraviolet spectrum of the above materials in their spectrogram to change or shift significantly.

3. The emitted Qi can change the concentration of Vc and red wine. The influence of the emitted Qi on pure water was significant. (See the experience report for details)

The Chinese Academy of Sciences is the authority of modern science research. The results of the experience gave eloquent proof that Qi is energy, and it can change the structure of substance. This experience also proved the theory of Mr. Ou about QiGong that QiGong is a special knowledge possessing both material and spiritual characteristics. That is the reasons why QiGong can cure sickness, prolong life, and benefit mankind.

http://www.arizonaenergy.org/Ki/Universal%...20Ki%20etc..htm

Scientific Experiements On Qi

http://www.geocities.com/hotsprings/villa/6698/exper.html

1. X ray film

To determined qi is energy and power, Mr. Ou emits qi on the X-Ray film

and cause the film expose. The developed film showing a very clear exposure.

2. Vitamin C (Vc)

Before emit the qi, the Vitamin C has the absorption peak at 255.2nm and

2.114A on the Infrared Spectrogram. After emitted the qi, the Vitamin C has

the peak at 257.6nm and 1.972A.

The different are 2.4nm and 0.142A This demonstrated a changed in internal

structure and concentration.

Edited by crystal sage

Whats the point of posting links without any useful information (to me) doesn't further your cause. Why not post some scientific information i can browse through, i don't want to learn this stuff I want to study empirical data.

• 5 weeks later...

http://sciencelinks.jp/j-east/article/2001...1A0450504.phpIn the medical world, however, we still do not have clear answers to the basic questions of "What is the fluctuation?" or "What do we measure when we say we measure fluctuation?". In my opinion, "Fluctuation is qi energy", and I am convinced. I consider that energy fluctuations in MRA represent fluctuations of qi energy, but rt is still not possible to measure "qi energy" itself dynamically by applying modern scientific methods. We believe it is actually possible to demonstrate the claim that energy fluctuation is qi energy directly by measuring "qi" itself, which was hitherto considered as not being possible using modern scientific methods. In the earlier report, we reported that qi energy can be measured by MRA, and in this second report, we report our findings in greater detail. (author abst.)

http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/bb/neuro/neur...1/Munoz.htmlThe Thalamic Neuron Theory (TNT) has also been proposed as a possible explanation for the efficacy of Qi Gong practices. This theory is comparable to the psychoneuroimmunology theory in that it maintains that the CNS is involved in all disease processes. Disease, is a result of unbalanced central neural circuitries, reversible through physical means such as acupuncture (physical neuromodulation) or chemiconeuromodulation such as Chinese techniques aimed at mimicking the habituation process. These processes are described as five assertions:

"1. Every dysfunction arising from the periphery,...,will either immediately or eventually lead to an equivalent derangement in the equivalent neural circuitries within the CNS.

2. The CNS then responds by instituting corrective measures, resulting in the normalization of these neural circuits which then correct the deficiencies in the diseased part of the periphery to end the disease process.

3. If the normalization of the physiological programs embodied in the neural circuitries in the CNS is impaired, the initial derangement may remain status quo or can cause other neural circuits to go awry. Hence the disease either stays chronic or progresses.

4. Any event that can adversely affect any central circuitry is therefore capable of inducing pathological changes, resulting in diseases. Overly intense emotions such as anger, grief or fear can cause the central circuitries to malfunction. ...Likewise, devastatingly strong physical stresses such as excessive heat, cold, humidity, etc. are equally capable of setting up neurophysiological derangements within the CNS. These resultant malfunctions in the CNS can not only themselves cause physical illnesses, but can also set up such conditions as to increase the individual's susceptibility to other pathogenic processes.

5. The CNS itself can also malfunction due to aberrant biochemical reactions stemming from say, genetic diseases like manic depression, Huntington's, chorea, etc." (6).

Qi Gong and other techniques are thus explained by Western medicine. But is this the whole story?

http://www.cihs.edu/academic/spiritual%20education.asp

http://www.spiritual.com.au/articles/heali...icine_share.htm

Dr Motoyama is a scientist as well as a yogi, philosopher and priest. He is a man of many varied interests and talents specializing in oriental medicine, computing and electrical engineering who is also a parapsychologist, spiritual healer and seer. He is head of the Institute for Life Physics, Tokyo, and the California Institute for Human Science, California. He is concerned with elucidating the nature of religious experience and the existence of 'subtle energies' using scientific methods. To aid in this he has built two machines: one to measure the 'ki' energy in the meridians (the AMI machine) and another to measure the energy of the chakras or energy centres of the body (The Chakra instrument). The AMI instrument is in use in some American and many Japanese medical institutions as a diagnostic tool and for research into health and disease and also the paranormal. In this interview with Share International he talks about some of his scientific ideas and thoughts for the future development of this area of research and diagnosis.

http://www.amazon.com/Science-evolution-co...i/dp/0394736346

Edited by crystal sage

What the sceptic effectivly did was protect himself from the knock out chi blow. Think of it like a fight. You can let yourself get knocked out by standing there or you can protect your self by being in defense. The sceptic was in defence. Now the thing is you can't argue whether this is purely psycological or chi related. I will say that Wim Hof can regulate his body tempreture and resist extreme cold weather. His words are "I use my mind to control my bodies thermostat" If you are right then Wim Hof should freeze to death like most other people in the cold but he doesn't. An elderly indian man also lived without food and water for ten days he should have been practically dead when he left.

Now my friend witnessed first hand a healer making a small girl root herself into the ground with chi and two strong guys couldn't lift her off the ground despite being able to do so minutes earlier.

Belief alone isen't enough usually to cure illness. There must be meditation, a loving state of mind and the allowance of a body to heal.

Edited by Mbyte

hey Atheist.

why did you not comment on this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pzvz1BeJNjQ...feature=related

you seem to be a fairly intelegent indavidual.

when you look at the video, typical hydro dynamics cannot explain this.

it is not a bow wave effect. ( to focused, bow waves are much more broad )

his hand moves nowhere near the speed of sound, so shockwave is out of the question.

but yet there is a clear path of flow induced.

how?

why?

try clap your hands in front of a candle and see if you can make it happen with a similar burst of smoke from the other side.

sorry to hear about you relative to.

bad things happen to good people. one of lifes frustrations.

Edited by the eternal me

Actually it does work and can be done on completely unsuspected persons whom have no reason to believe or not in whether it can be done. I personally did this on a friend once without telling him beforehand and he was rather shocked after. Ive also had others do it on myself.

I see no reason why it should not be possible, considering we can do things like moving other objects with our minds, which is called telekinesis or psychokinesis.

Of course people will object and say such things are not real because they have not seen any satisfying evidence for it, but for those of us with personal experience that doesn't matter.

-EA

• 3 years later...

<a href="

target="_blank">You Tube</a>

Exactly. If he tried that sword stuff with an unbeliever, the "great master" would be dead.