Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

American man claims to be six months pregnant

chemical-licker

Yeah I heard that... mmmh could certainly make the 'old bird 'n' the bees talk' a tad more complicated...

Or maybe not... :innocent:

"Dad, dad.. where did I come from?"

"You came out of me Butt son, sniff.. ere get us a beer from fridge...cheers."

What can I say...classic.... :D lol.....literally out loud..... :tu:

Thanks for what will probably be the best laugh of the day.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bill Hill

• jaylemurph

• MUM24/7

• girty1600

Yeah I heard that... mmmh could certainly make the 'old bird 'n' the bees talk' a tad more complicated...

Or maybe not... :innocent:

"Dad, dad.. where did I come from?"

"You came out of me Butt son, sniff.. ere get us a beer from fridge...cheers."

*snort* ... *Muffled chuckling*.... I'm attempting to not fall out of my chair laughing, otherwise my coworkers will wonder what the hell's wrong with me..... :D

How mature to start off your post with name-calling and ending it with personal attacks.....But that's okay, I have a thick skin..... ;)

I question how thick your skin is if you think that post constituted either name-calling or a personal attack.

--Jaylemurph

Am I the only one here who is kinda like..."Whatever, hope everyones healthy"?

Nope, not the only one.

Will the kid get teased if the fact that his Dad was a woman and actually gave birth to him comes out? Oh yes.

Will the next kid get teased because he is fat, has glasses, doesn't dress trendy, never got laid, snorts when he laughs. Oh yes.

People with 'alternative' lifestyles are the least judgmental people I have ever met. Hopefully this couple will teach their child how to be confident and stick up for themselves despite what other kids say.

Ok ok lets just stop right here. Now start from the beginning....She was born a women right? Married a man and I guess a apple fell on her head and she realized she really wanted to be a man....divorce. Now so called married to a women after years of hormon (male) treatment and brest removel "It" now legally a man wants a family. Problem wife/women cant have children so he has artificial insenimation cause he still has female "plumbing" right? He dont have male "plumbing" does he? So really he looks like a guy but aint so yea he/she/it can have a child because really she is still a female on the inside right.......any body with me on this??? :wacko:

Ok ok lets just stop right here. Now start from the beginning....She was born a women right? Married a man and I guess a apple fell on her head and she realized she really wanted to be a man....divorce. Now so called married to a women after years of hormon (male) treatment and brest removel "It" now legally a man wants a family. Problem wife/women cant have children so he has artificial insenimation cause he still has female "plumbing" right? He dont have male "plumbing" does he? So really he looks like a guy but aint so yea he/she/it can have a child because really she is still a female on the inside right.......any body with me on this??? :wacko:

yeah - im with ya. i think . . . . .

So the bearded lady is having a baby, i'd like to be a lesbian, i'll be keeping my dangly bits and will naturally be very flat-chested but i look forward to being in the showers with my sisters. :innocent:

So the bearded lady is having a baby, i'd like to be a lesbian, i'll be keeping my dangly bits and will naturally be very flat-chested but i look forward to being in the showers with my sisters. :innocent:

...I sincerely hope you manage to get into a shower with a bunch of dykes. Truly, you'd get what you have coming.

(Take that in any of the three or four ways it can go...)

--Jaylemurph

:lol: lol

I too, would like to be a lesbian... but keep my.. er.dangly bits[s/] nah that's not right...

How he did put it again?

although legally he is a man, he retained his "reproductive rights".

Ah yes, that's it! Keep my reproductive rights.. :D

:lol: lol

I too, would like to be a lesbian... but keep my.. er.dangly bits[s/] nah that's not right...

How he did put it again?

Ah yes, that's it! Keep my reproductive rights.. :D

Reproductive rights, that does sound better than "dangly bits" i need to learn this new language quick or i'll be found out, all together "Sisters are doing it........"linked-imagelinked-imagelinked-imagelinked-imagelinked-imagelinked-image