Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psi Balls

DfizzleShizzle

As every practicioner of psi will tell you, the best proof of psychic abilities, is to try them yourselves...Especially psi balls, the feel of the energy in your hands the sensations in your palms, and throughout the rest of your body, the way you feel as if magnets are pushing your hands apart if you try and push them together...It's awsome...But many skeptics, claim, that these sensations are just a trick of the mind, which, I can perfectly understand this reasoning...It is quite possible, that visualizing the ball in your hands, and keeping your hands in a certain position for an extended period of time, tricks your mind into creating the illusion that something is there...But, as much as I think this theory is possible, I also have proof, to combat this theory..First off, if this was a trick of the mind, and a result of the visualazations, then, wouldn't the "psi ball' disapear as soon as you were to move your hand...? And yes, your mind could still trick you if you swing your hand around, or move it slightly, and keep it in the cupped position...But, how is it then, that if you "shell" your psi ball, which is just putting a layer of psi around the ball, like a coating of it to keep it from disapating...How is it that, when you "shell" your psi ball, you can remove your hands completely, put them by your sides, un-cup them, stretch them out, and yet, when you go back to the place where you left the "psi ball", and you can still feel something there? It feels like staticy almost, like, you just know that something is still there? How is this possible? There is no way, that your mind could reform the "fake feeling" of a psi ball, instantly like that...Without the visualzation, without the hand strain, without even cupping your hands..How could that work? You can even tell someone, a complete stranger, and they dont know what to look for, and you just say "Hey, walk over here, what do you feel?" They'll tell you the same exact thing...It is impossible that your mind is playing tricks on you, when you did nothing to induce the tricks...Or, to play the tricks on a complete stranger, knowing nothing about psi...Is it possible, that there really is such a thing as psi?! I have done things like this all the time, like, I make psi shields often, used to keep out telepathic, and empathetic signals, etc etc...And, I do this by making a psi ball, and letting it engulf my body, I then shell it, and program it accordingly..After all that, I can reach out and feel the energy still there...I can make psi balls, shell them, put my hands to my sides, flap them around, make sure my hands aren't soar or anything, and I can put my hands where the ball last was, and still feel it...One hand mind you, not a cupped hand, making it imposible for the "mind tricks" to be played...I can shell my psi balls, then walk away, come back in an hour, enough time for any tricks that were played before to dissapate, and I can still feel the energy...I once made a psi shield, but instead of putting it on me, I put it against my door, I reached out and touched where it shoulda been, I still felt something there...I asked my brother, not telling him what to look for, to put his hands inbetween mine while I was holding a psi ball(He didn't know this) and I asked him if he felt anything...He said he felt like there was some sort of energy inbetween my hands, he said it felt staticy almost...I then pushed my ahnds together(Not fully) And, asked him what he felt then, and he said it felt like two magnets were repelling against each other, and he said it was putting presure on his hands...How would this be possible, if your mind was tricking you into thinking there was something there? A person who did not know what to look for, would not be able to feel the "psi ball" if this was the case...This isn't even near the end of the reasons, but I think this covers the main ones...So, the idea that your mind just tricks you, I doubt it...

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DfizzleShizzle

• jay123

• Sabbath

• drakonwick

first of all, that "illusion" that you're talking about is called "bio-feedback", but i do not think this is the case, because i too tried to do that to my friends, and they all felt something.So, i think it's real, but it is not something that you can provide as solid evidence to support the theory of psi. By the way, i made a thread once where Eric said that before he became the "evil pseudo skeptic" that he is today, he used to practice for a few years without getting any results, here's the thread:i've had enough of skeptics, although i did hear a skeptic saying that he had some success with astral projection, but he claimed that it was merely "sleep paralysis".

Edited by nirvanic

Science is full of illusions, it may seem like your feeling it but often your not. take ghost pain for example, thats feeling pain in a leg that been amputated. interesting stuff :yes:

One..I also heard Eric say that, but along with him, and Kevi, the one of the few to try this with no results, there are millions of others that have felt the stuff we have felt...And two, the ghost pain, I've heard about that, but it's because it had been a part of you since the beggining, and it was part of your body...If such an illusion was created wiyth "psi' you would only feel it...Others wouldnt be able to...Explain how others can feel the same thing you do, even if you dont tell em what to look for, but they find the right things...Also, I do think Eric did have some results...Which he prolly believed in when he was a kid..But once he grew up, he dismissed those results cause psionics wasnt as exciting as they make it seem...

believers will feel it, if they want too.

itd be interesting to ask someone who has never experiance psi, or doesn't even know what it is to see what they feel.:)

I'm not the most ellaborate iwth words so all im going to say is this.................Headlice.

How many of you got ichy heads after that? :D

believers will feel it, if they want too.

itd be interesting to ask someone who has never experiance psi, or doesn't even know what it is to see what they feel.:)

I'm not the most ellaborate iwth words so all im going to say is this.................Headlice.

How many of you got ichy heads after that? :D

Thats what I mean tin the thread...My borhte,r who doesn't even know what psi is, and didn't even know why I was askin him to feel my hands, was the one I questioned...Not a believer...

I put that in my post...He said he felt...Here I'll copy it from the text...

I asked my brother, not telling him what to look for, to put his hands inbetween mine while I was holding a psi ball(He didn't know this) and I asked him if he felt anything...He said he felt like there was some sort of energy inbetween my hands, he said it felt staticy almost...I then pushed my ahnds together(Not fully) And, asked him what he felt then, and he said it felt like two magnets were repelling against each other, and he said it was putting presure on his hands...

So, the force can effect a human hand, but not any object other than a psi wheel that could be easily miniulated by convection currunts?

This is a psi ball, and psi I dont think is what causes telekinesis...Two totally diffrent subjects...

I just dont understand how energy could only affect a people :huh:

PLus, its called a psi wheel right? psi wheels move....

So heres what i learnt about Psi so far...

1.Psi can spin a wheel, if its anything other than a wheel its telekenisis (completly different subject).

2. Psi energy doesnt effect unanimate objects, only impressionable minds.

3. The only evidence for Psi, is annacdotal, like you said you have to experiance it to know its there. But we also know your mind isn't allways a reliable source when it comes to feelings. i.e ghost pains.

I'm sorry, i just don't buy it.

Edited by jay123

It's called a psi wheel cause people know what psi means, they can relate to it...

I just dont understand how energy could only affect a people :huh:

PLus, its called a psi wheel right? psi wheels move....

So heres what i learnt about Psi so far...

1.Psi can spin a wheel, if its anything other than a wheel its telekenisis (completly different subject).

2. Psi energy doesnt effect unanimate objects, only impressionable minds.

3. The only evidence for Psi, is annacdotal, like you said you have to experiance it to know its there. But we also know your mind isn't allways a reliable source when it comes to feelings. i.e ghost pains.

I'm sorry, i just don't buy it.

We didn't know that atoms were all around us, until we saw them for ourselves...Sadly, almost everyone in this world says seeing(In this case feeling) Is believing...This is something that you can feel, so believe...

We didn't know that atoms were all around us, until we saw them for ourselves...Sadly, almost everyone in this world says seeing(In this case feeling) Is believing...This is something that you can feel, so believe...

We believed they earth was flat. because it "feels" flat until we discovered it was round.

Im afraid just Feeling it doesn't cut it.

We discovered atoms before we could see them, actually, dont quote me but i think we still can't see them. we know there here through hard evidence. :yes:

Edited by jay123

Hard Evidence...Who decides what is and whats not evidence....? Oh, thats right, skeptics...You know as much as I do, that if there was evidence to support something, beyond a doubt, there wills till be many to dont believe in it...If you ever meet a psion in person, ask them to make a psi ball, and let you feel it...See your opinion then...Or, I have a crazy idea, go try psionics for yourself! That might work!

Actually i started of a believer here. so ive treid Psi, and yeah i could feel it, it felt as real as ghost pain :)

No, skeptics don't decide what the evidence is, remember skeptics want Psi to exist. it be great! People who want to know the truth decide what evidence is, i wanted to know the truth, i found the evidence and here i am.

The difference between mine and your opinion?

We both wanted psi to exist, difference is I used Logic, And you used you gut feelings.

Skeptics didn't here the word Psi and imediatly say "I don't believe!" they looked at the evidence then made a well informed judgement

Edited by jay123

Actually i started of a believer here. so ive treid Psi, and yeah i could feel it, it felt as real as ghost pain :)

No, skeptics don't decide what the evidence is, remember skeptics want Psi to exist. it be great! People who want to know the truth decide what evidence is, i wanted to know the truth, i found the evidence and here i am.

The difference between mine and your opinion?

We both wanted psi to exist, difference is I used Logic, And you used you gut feelings.

So what is logic? The logic during the 1500's said that the world was flat, because you could walk on it without falling...That was incorrect though...So couldn't you be incorrect also?

I can only base my opinion on the evidence at hand.

The question is where is the evidence if any at all exists.

I don't buy psi balls or TK etc. not until some empirical evidence crosses my path.

See, when you cant combat the issue at hand, you bring up the issue of "No evidence" as a last ditch effort...I provided you with a very good explanation there, you don't have anything to combat it with, so you just say there is no evidence...

But the thing is heat there isn't any evidence, believe me if there was even half a shred of evidence we'd prove you wrong, we say theres no evidence because that is the only point to make on it!

what makes psi any more valid than dragons? Nothing!

I have a challenge for you heart... Become a Psi agnostic for a week, stop trying to prove it and start questioning it. Use all evidence from both sides look at and see what you find out? ok?

So unmake your mind on Psi.

so if you accept. prepare yourself to say, "im not so sure about Psi, i think i'll find out"

Edited by jay123

See, when you cant combat the issue at hand, you bring up the issue of "No evidence" as a last ditch effort...I provided you with a very good explanation there, you don't have anything to combat it with, so you just say there is no evidence...

I am not trying to combat anything just stating factual information. This has and will be my main argument for not believing until shown otherwise.

I am not making a last ditch effort, and your explanation is just opinion simple as that.... If you could offer an explanation that had some roots in already established knowledge then I would give it more consideration.

The single best and mainly only argument we have is that there is no evidence and no one is willing to provide it.

So one one side we have people like you who claim such things exist and on the other we have people who say otherwise like me. The only way to prove one side right or wrong is to weigh in on the evidence.

If something exists there HAS TO BE evidence of it's existence.

I was looking for you skeptics to provide feedback on what I wrote in the first poste...How do you suppose the phenomenon I explained in my post happens? How is it explained?

But the thing is heat there isn't any evidence, believe me if there was even half a shred of evidence we'd prove you wrong, we say theres no evidence because that is the only point to make on it!

what makes psi any more valid than dragons? Nothing!

I have a challenge for you heart... Become a Psi agnostic for a week, stop trying to prove it and start questioning it. Use all evidence from both sides look at and see what you find out? ok?

So unmake your mind on Psi.

so if you accept. prepare yourself to say, "im not so sure about Psi, i think i'll find out"

I did...The whole reason I started studying psi was cause of this board...I joined for the cryptzoology sect...I was intrested in bigfoot, and gnomes, etc...One day, after I had already done all of the crypto post, I saw this sect and looked at it...I saw a post on psi balls...I looked at it, and burst out laughing, thinking it was so stupid cause it sounded so ridiculous...So I started studying it, so I could make fun of the believers....So I would atleast know what I was makin fun of em for...The more I read though the more convinced I became...I then started thinkin about some stuff that ha dbeen happenin recently to me...I got hooked thne, and became convinced it existed...I then became the psion you see now...

When i cup my hands and tell my brain there is a ball, i can feel a ball there. just in the same way i can tell my body i am covered in spiders, and i can feel them crawling on me ,Now, the feeliong is completly real! But the spiders? well, there not. Fact. your bodys feeling arn't allways right. your subconcious can make it up.

And your brother feeling it too? offcourse he did, if anyone say put your hand sbetween mine and tell me what you feel there gunna feel somthing, basic psychology. if there told there somthing to feel, they will feel somthing fact.

seriously, try it.

Tell your body its getting cold in here, then tell its its getting hotter, it works! ask your freinds "did you feel it just get cold?" i garantee you they will!

If i can create the feeling of a ball in my hands without Psi, what on earth makes you think your doing somthing different?

Seriosly, go get a book on psychology.

Push the end of two pencils together for 30 seconds as hard as you can, then slower and gently move them away from eachover....feel that? Its not psi but you still feel it, right? how do you explain that?

Edited by jay123

I was looking for you skeptics to provide feedback on what I wrote in the first poste...How do you suppose the phenomenon I explained in my post happens? How is it explained?

I don't think the psi ball phenomenon happens and thus there is nothing to explain.