Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psi Balls

DfizzleShizzle

Actually, it feels kinda electricky, like you passed your hand through an electric current or something...Uusally cold too...You'll tell they felt something when they pull their hands back in shock!

Everyone I've tried this with has done that...

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DfizzleShizzle

• jay123

• Sabbath

• drakonwick

I really don't get the logic of psions, This is my argument.

Psi wheels can be explained by convection currunts. FACT. So, the wheel moves naturally.

Psi balls can be explained through the power of suggestion. FACT. So, you brain naturally makes up feelings that arn't there.

Both just arn't proof of psi, what a Psion Basically does, is takes somthing that exsists and pass it off as something else :blink:

I honestly don't see were your argument is.

Its like me saying "i move my hands, through the power of death metal! msucles have nothing to do with it"

Were is your argument?

Edited by jay123

Psi wheels can be explained by convection currunts. FACT. So, the wheel moves naturally.

Psi balls can be explained through the power of suggestion. FACT. So, you brain naturally makes up feelings that arn't there.

Both just arn't proof of psi, what a Psion Basically does, is takes somthing that exsists and pass it off as something else :blink:

Its like me saying "i move my hands, through the power of death metal! msucles have nothing to do with it"

Were is your argument?

This is what I've been saying. Like I've said, if a leaf blows in the wind I can claim it's my psi powers moving it. You can't see any proof though, but you must believe me or you are a skeptic (which always sounds like an insult to me :P )

Edited by Blacksabbath

^^I prefer being called skeptical, but i quite like being called a skeptic, i wear the badge with pride.... :D ^^^

But none the less, your right. We shouldn't allways be painted with the skeptic brush. :yes:

Were is your argument?

But, what proof do we have that it is just something our minds make up? There is the possibility that psi balls do exist, and they are real...Yes, logic says that it's just a figment of our imagination..But logic isn't always that valuable a tool, logic is what told us the world was flat...And the fact other people, feel the SAME EXACT THING as you do without even tellin em what to feel, says psi balls are something more...

So you don't believe in convection currunts, or suggestion?

And there is proof that are minds can make up feelings. Back to those ghost pains

Pretty closed minded of you, don't you think?

Thing is the means to do everything you do is here without Psi heart.

Lets say Psi did exist But for a day i didn't work, in that day everything that been done with Psi would still be possible, and work inEXACTLY the same way, think about it heart. its never too late to change your perspective.

Edited by jay123

I said I do believe in convection currents..But as I said in the psi test thread...I did those test to see when convection currents would affect the wheel...the only place they did was when I put my hands cupped around it...Thats it...I wanted to see how the currents would affect the wheel in my house....Read that thread...I make sure to elminate other thing sbefore I come to the conclusion that I did it...

Iv'e read the thread. you cant possibly have it both ways. If you admit that both things can be done without Psi, were does the Psi idea even come from?

What im saying is the wheel can move with or without your hands. And, you agree. if I physically spin the weel using breath then put my hands around it, is that Psi. Because according to you, yes :wacko:

Edited by jay123

No, I said convection can affect it, but so can TK...I wear a bandanna over me mouth when I do TK...I make sure it doesn't spin unless I tell it to...I run test to make sure I did it! I'm not one of those, I DONT HAVE TO PROVE sh** TO YOU believers...I back up my claims, and I make sure that I'M THE ONE SPINNING THE WHEEL!I don't make lbind claims without even testing them first...

Firstly.Don't get hostel, its a dicussion board. expect some discussion.

Secondly, unless you live in a vaccum, there is no way you can be sure that it was you moving the wheel. And it not only the currunts that can make it spin, the vibrations from the screamo music? or maybe the heat from your hands?

Thirdly, the thread is titled "skeptics read this", an obvious attempt at providing proof, infact you often boast about being the one who tries to provides proof. So You dont have to prove anything, But evidently you want too. But you can't. What does this say to you?

Edited by jay123

What have I been doing to not show proof?

And I used caps to make sure you understand that I am not that ignorant man...I do provide proof, I am the only one here who does...I actually think it p***es you guys off...Cause I'm actually able to stick up for what I believe in...

I really quite like you standing up for what you believe in. Remember i don't hate psi, or the idea of psi. I just think your wrong.

Theres just no credibility in my opinion. if you can spin a wheel why cant you push a bit of paper across a desk? or do anything else with Psi? seriously asnwer that.

Unfortunetly what you are providing is NOT proof.. proof is VERY easily defined.. it removes all chances of trickery and removes external factors which may influence your psi-wheel moving (wind, heat, vibrations etc)

The skeptics are not being difficult, they are not being combative, they are not being unreasonable... again... extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence... which has not been provided.

The "evidence" you provide has so SO many obvious flaws in it it's not evidence at all... You've admitted that heat, air convections etc COULD affect your psi-wheel... the "evidence" you've provided has NO precautions to control these factors... WHY are you being so defensive when the reasons for doubt are so obvious?!?!

So, if it's ok for you to ask stuff of me, why won't you agree to the tets I wnat you to do?!

Were not the ones making the claims, it's not enough for you just to say "!prove me wrong".

Personally, i don't even think it matters anymore, you, like most of believers, have clearly already made up your mind. And no amount of logic, Science or convincing is going to change it.

Funny how believers allways talk about an open mind, pot kettle black.

See! There you go again! I ask the skeptics to put in a tiny amount of effort, and you turn it around on me! Typpical...

Heart, you don't get it. because youve allready decided you dont agree before you even read a skeptics post.

So i want you to listen and think through what im about to say.

I'm not trying to prove the exsistance of Psi, infact i didn't even know it exsited until i came here.. so i dont have too. You, on the other hand, are trying to convince us. im disinterested in proving Psi because i don't believe in it.

read this calmly and slowly.

In short.

1.You claimed Psi powers.

2. i said i don't believe you.

3. you try to convince me with "evidence", and find none credible enough to convince me.

4. You ask me to help you prove Psi.

do you see my point?

So, if it's ok for you to ask stuff of me, why won't you agree to the tets I wnat you to do?!

Heart... i have the ability to coat my hand in a psi-shield & put it into flame without it being burnt.. i have many examples i can tell you of how i can do this.. i'm doing it right now and my friend is here who says i can do it.. i've shown heaps of people and they all say i can do it....

If you doubt me the you should try it to! I'VE given you all the evidence i need to, if you don't try it then it's just another example of a skeptic being afraid of the supernatural..

See any problems with the claim i'm making? It's called bad logic and a horrible lack of evidence... Since I'M the one making the claim then the weight of responsibility rests with ME to prove it.. no-one else. If i claim that people not wanting to do it is hipocracy then it just shows that i can twist logic (badly) and nothing more...

A simple test to prove your psi-wheel has been layed down... but you haven't done it... YOU'RE the one with the abilities... maybe you're UNIQUE.. YOU have to show us evidence with proper controls, SIMPLE!

Edited by Im-postle-able

So, you now think I'm lying? You're new here, as I havent seen you in the metaphysics sect until just recently...Jay also...So you guys don't know, that am THE MOST dedicated believer on the metaphysics sect of this forum! I spend hours, makin vids for u people, running test, finding evidence to support my claims, finding flaws with your theories...And on top of that, I got a normal life too...I have a girlfriend, friends, family, school, homework...So, I go out on a limb to prove this to you guys...The more I do, the more you want...I am asking simple questions, simple things from you guys, and you turn it on me...

So, you now think I'm lying? You're new here, as I havent seen you in the metaphysics sect until just recently...Jay also...So you guys don't know, that am THE MOST dedicated believer on the metaphysics sect of this forum! I spend hours, makin vids for u people, running test, finding evidence to support my claims, finding flaws with your theories...And on top of that, I got a normal life too...I have a girlfriend, friends, family, school, homework...So, I go out on a limb to prove this to you guys...The more I do, the more you want...I am asking simple questions, simple things from you guys, and you turn it on me...

haha ok... yes i'm relatively new.. and i don't doubt that you are a very dedicated beleiver.. irrelavant.. again a logical non-sequtir (the conclusion has nothing to do with the premise)

Yes you made videos... but that doesn't PROVE anything... Do you admit that since you didn't cover your psi-wheel in your videos AND you had a lamp in close proximity generating considerable heat that your wheel could have been affected by air currents and heat? simple question.. simple answer.... Why can't you see why so many people doubt you when you "proof" has so many flaws in it?

All the other "proof" you've presented is stories... stories wth nothing behind them... i can tell stories too about my fantastic supernatural abilities.. they are just stories and NOT proof...

The simple questions you're asking of the skeptics... again.. have incredibly flawed premises and expected conclusions. Even the most simple scientific experimental concepts COMPLETELY blow your tests, proof and "simple questions" out of the water. You havent gone out on a limb.. you've taken a couple of minutes to give a horrible example of "proof" with more holes that a pasta strainer.

Guess what... i've got a family, a full time job, i've got a wedding to plan, i've got loans, debt, bills, appointments, responsibilities.... but i would still have more than enough time to produce the "proof" that we require... stop acting like a martyr and open your eyes as to WHY your claims are so doubtfull and WHY your evidence is so flimsy...

Edited by Im-postle-able

I know the lamp may have contributed...But I wnet back after that, and made the conditions the same as in my vid(Like wher I was standing, to the lamp bein on, to the music volume beint he same) and just sat there for like 10 minutes to see if it would pin on ti own...NOTHING! I try to move it usin TK...And what do you know! It moved!!!

I know the lamp may have contributed...But I wnet back after that, and made the conditions the same as in my vid(Like wher I was standing, to the lamp bein on, to the music volume beint he same) and just sat there for like 10 minutes to see if it would pin on ti own...NOTHING! I try to move it usin TK...And what do you know! It moved!!!

And yet we have no REAL evidence of this... only a story you've told us... with your track record of "things to remember when doing an experiment" it's likely that you're doing something incorrectly..

Unfortulently in terms of "reliability" your "proof" is very very flimsy... you tell us stories and show us videos of INCREDIBLY flawed tests... what do you want us to do?? The concepts of critical thinking and scientific enquiry have very simple rules to follow... you.. have not followed these rules or even demonstrated a basic understanding of them...

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence... NOT stories and bad experiments...

Edited by Im-postle-able