Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psi Balls

DfizzleShizzle

Wow...Very good! The reason you prolly had trouble with making the forth psi ball, was prolly cause you were tired..You msot likely ran out of psi...I know when you're first starting, you actually have a very small amount of psi, but once you get better, I guess you're reserves prolyl grow...You could try gathering more from the enviorment around you...That usually helps...If you wnat tips on how to maximize your psi balls, just Pm me...And alos, don't you think it's funny, that someone, that never knew what psi was, and didn't have any idea of what to feel or expect, felt the same exact symptoms my brother had? Like, I did something new today...Instead of taking the time to make a psi ball to show my friend...I went and I made psi just "flow" out of my hands, Not in any form, just kinda a constant stream of psi...My friend, Austin, knew I practiced psi and stuff...He knew a rough understanding of what psi was, like how you could supposedly make balls outta it and stuff, but nothing more...Not how it felt or anything...So, I put all five fingers out, and made psi flow, I then told him to put his hand under my fingertips(Not touching) as soon as he did, he jerked his hand back and said it was REALLY cold...I then tried it again, and this time, I could feel the psi repelling against his hand, I didn't tell him though,but he noticed that his hand felt like it was being hit with something...But dont you think it's akward, that something that "Doesn't exist" drew the same feelings from all the subjects, under the same strict conditions? And Jack, when you made the psi ball, didn't you feel a sort of coldness over your hands? Like it felt as if the breeze suddenly picked up over your hands?

I didnt feel any breez over my hands or any chill of sort when i did it to my sis. But I did feel a very strong force, kinda like magnets repelling my hands apart. It felt really dense and i could feel pressure when i moved my hands together. I attempted to make another today but with little success.

And again im not trying to use this as proof that psi/chi exist, but it is sure interesting to play around with. Even if its just your imagination running wiled im sure you can have alot of fun with this. Probebly learn alot about yourself in the process.

And check out this vid of a psi wheel. This is the best vid I have come across since the dude gave great effort to try to make this vid as skeptic proof as possible. Is it fake or is it real? just watch the vid and check out some of his others. He goes to great lengths to try to prove that convection currents arent effecting the wheel or anything els in that matter.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DfizzleShizzle

• jay123

• Sabbath

• drakonwick

That is actually a really good video, however i fear it involves trickery... at points when he leaves the frame there are glitches in the video.. I'm thinking he paused the camera, modified the setup, then unpaused it as if nothing happened, performed his amazing abilities, then leaves the frame, pauses the vid, removes the modified setup then shows starts the vid again & shows the "clean" setup

That is actually a really good video, however i fear it involves trickery... at points when he leaves the frame there are glitches in the video.. I'm thinking he paused the camera, modified the setup, then unpaused it as if nothing happened, performed his amazing abilities, then leaves the frame, pauses the vid, removes the modified setup then shows starts the vid again & shows the "clean" setup

Yes, apparently he admitted that it is a fake on their forums.. Anyway, I can't help but agree with everything you're saying Im-postle-able.

Here's a video I made a while back, have a look. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Zf0w-DaKiU

I hope you're going to be making that video on Wednesday Heart, because so far you haven't proved anything. Im afraid stories alone can't back up your claims, neither can a simple pin wheel. I'm eager to see what you're going to do in the video, don't get discouraged. I just can't believe anything you say until proven, and I'm sure I speak for alot of other users on here.

So, you now think I'm lying? You're new here, as I havent seen you in the metaphysics sect until just recently...Jay also...So you guys don't know, that am THE MOST dedicated believer on the metaphysics sect of this forum! I spend hours, makin vids for u people, running test, finding evidence to support my claims, finding flaws with your theories...And on top of that, I got a normal life too...I have a girlfriend, friends, family, school, homework...So, I go out on a limb to prove this to you guys...The more I do, the more you want...I am asking simple questions, simple things from you guys, and you turn it on me...

nobody is calling you a liar Heart, it's just that psiballs don't prove ****, and i don't even need to justify since others did, it is not convincing, comprende?

As every practicioner of psi will tell you, the best proof of psychic abilities, is to try them yourselves...Especially psi balls, the feel of the energy in your hands the sensations in your palms, and throughout the rest of your body, the way you feel as if magnets are pushing your hands apart if you try and push them together...It's awsome...

if u get someone to push ur hands together whilst u try to hold them apart for about a minute and then try to put ur hands together u get a similar feeling of ur hands repulsing eachother and thats not "psi"

See! There you go again! I ask the skeptics to put in a tiny amount of effort, and you turn it around on me! Typpical...

Because you do nothing but make excuses. Excuseagram3200.

This is getting kinda out of control.

dude, all of the threads here get out of control, trust me, this thread will be closed within a very very short amount of time :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

i tryed this on my friend and he felt it and got interested in psi also :)

• 1 month later...
i tryed this on my friend and he felt it and got interested in psi also :)

Exactly...

Proves my point...

I was in class once, and told my friend, who knows nothin bout psi to put his hand where mine was

He asked why, I just said do it...

So, he put his hand where the psi ball was

As soon as he did that he went "WOOOOAH!" and immeidiately pulled his hand back...

Then, what did you do?

What did he do?

For the posts above ^ Let's not rule out the possiblity of power of suggestion..

Edited by Blacksabbath

This thread is sure a letdown - when somebody says "skeptics read this", I expect there to finally be some good evidence, not just more one-sided stories that for all I know are flat out lies or misunderstandings.

Edited by Moonie2012

Hello. Im new and am 12 years old and spend a lot of time researching Telekenisis. I never tried practicals but I did today and I tried making a PSI WHEEL and stared at it like crazy till I shreddid it into tiny bits out of frustration(with my hands not my mind) then I realised I was going to fast so I meditated to get a clearer mind and focused energy into a psi ball. The first few times I felt a cold-spot in my hands then I tried with a bigger energy source and it felt like to repeling magnets pushing my hands away.

Think of it like 'The Force' from Star Wars. Now I know there are a lot of skeptics out there like I was a while back but all I can say for you is "You cannot truley believe it until you try it and succseed yourself" feel free to keep skeptical but I think you should try it for a few weeks to feel actuall result that you cannot blame to your 'imagination'

Oh and I only tried PSI BALL today. I have'nt made a fully developed one I can keep up but I have made a lot of progress in pushing energys into my hands for 40 seconds on my first day.

All I get is a cold-spot now...did I over exert myself?

Oh and if your a skeptic who's willing to believe it to try it I advise you go on: http://www.psipog.net/art-psiball-source.html

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I'm new here and I am new at this, so I appologize if I will ask some questions that you have already answered to... About making psi balls, how do you make them visible and then again can they be visible to others?

I'm trying to make a visible psi ball, but I only mannaged to fell heat and something like electricity betwen my hands. When I did it in a bit darker surroundnig I could see something betwen little snakes and smoke in light blue color moving from my hands, after a few moments I could visualize a pale white-blue ball a bit larger then a tennis ball, but nothing clear, and it dissapeared after I tryed to see it better... Is it possible to make a psi ball that would be a source of light?

Hello UM

Long time no see...The only reason I'm on is cause I got suspended for a week, so I have nothin to do...

Hello UM

Long time no see...The only reason I'm on is cause I got suspended for a week, so I have nothin to do...

So you make a junk post. Come. Give us something real.

Make a psi ball, then place it under one of 5 identical opaque cups. turn your back and have someone mix them around. then, pick out which one the psi ball was under. Would a test like this work?

Okay Ladies and Gents...Draynos time to post.

I have tried making the so called "Psi Ball". I have come to find he concept of the "Psi Ball" would have to do with the muscles in the hand. When you hold your hand stationary it feels as if you are holding something. Also, it takes a few moments for it to "form", right? Well, this happens because when you hold your hand for a few moments a certain way..the muscles and tendons of your hand tense up and constrict. Therefore, allowing you to feel some pressure when trying to close your palm.

We all give off body heat. You don't realize it because you are mostly moving and active. Even if you are sitting at the computer, you are moving your arms..otherwise you would not type, or move the mouse. The reason you don't realize the rest of your body and limbs give off heat is that you are too focused on the subject at hand. For you to realize you are giving off heat, you must have a conscious yet focused viewing of your body. Allowing you to see the natural warmth sent off.

As said, when you constrict your hand in the form of such, like holding an imaginary ball, you must remain focused. Thus, you are actively aware to the amount of heat given off. The reason why it is more heat than normal would be that the tensing of your hand stimulates the amount blood being sent throughout that particular area...which also stimulates your nerves and heat perception.

Okay Ladies and Gents...Draynos time to post.

I have tried making the so called "Psi Ball". I have come to find he concept of the "Psi Ball" would have to do with the muscles in the hand. When you hold your hand stationary it feels as if you are holding something. Also, it takes a few moments for it to "form", right? Well, this happens because when you hold your hand for a few moments a certain way..the muscles and tendons of your hand tense up and constrict. Therefore, allowing you to feel some pressure when trying to close your palm.

We all give off body heat. You don't realize it because you are mostly moving and active. Even if you are sitting at the computer, you are moving your arms..otherwise you would not type, or move the mouse. The reason you don't realize the rest of your body and limbs give off heat is that you are too focused on the subject at hand. For you to realize you are giving off heat, you must have a conscious yet focused viewing of your body. Allowing you to see the natural warmth sent off.

As said, when you constrict your hand in the form of such, like holding an imaginary ball, you must remain focused. Thus, you are actively aware to the amount of heat given off. The reason why it is more heat than normal would be that the tensing of your hand stimulates the amount blood being sent throughout that particular area...which also stimulates your nerves and heat perception.

Yeah! Thats how I pretty much gathered all of it myself. But, trying to explain that to alot of these believers

is next to impossible, most of them have a one track mindset.

Yeah! Thats how I pretty much gathered all of it myself. But, trying to explain that to alot of these believers

is next to impossible, most of them have a one track mindset.

Sadly. :(

Yes but it is still called a 'psi ball' even if you have 'figured' it out you leave off one important detail...what is heat. Heat of course is energy and if our bodies are giving off the energy and you 'capture' it thus you can direct the heat...hence being able to direct energy...which this method is used in many cultures and many techinques such as qi-gong and if you're able to 'capture' enough heat it's been proven to get up to boiling temp. of course with training and degrees...the human body is capable of many things most turn away from. Simple things, like this, whatever the name maybe called.

Yes but it is still called a 'psi ball' even if you have 'figured' it out you leave off one important detail...what is heat. Heat of course is energy and if our bodies are giving off the energy and you 'capture' it thus you can direct the heat...hence being able to direct energy...which this method is used in many cultures and many techinques such as qi-gong and if you're able to 'capture' enough heat it's been proven to get up to boiling temp. of course with training and degrees...the human body is capable of many things most turn away from. Simple things, like this, whatever the name maybe called.

Regardless if heat is heat. They believe they can send psychic messages to each other or whatever through a ball of energy. Which has yet to be proven. :hmm:

Edited by Drayno

Regardless if heat is heat. They believe they can send psychic messages to each other or whatever through a ball of energy. Which has yet to be proven. :hmm:

Well, I never said 'messages' could be sent, though if body heat is energy, then lets take a minute to think. Heat is a chemical reaction is it not? The brain/body is made up many chemicals and chemcial transactions is it not? So, then why is it not possible for one to send a 'message' to another through chemical transference, now I am not saying feel someones heat then automactically you can read their mind, no just pick up things about them or how they feel due to the amount they exert or don't and where the heat is radiating the most from. For example you would have more heat radiating inside the body if their was an inflammation point say on the left side of the back, hence one might feel the most or least heat there...something to that extent.

Well, I never said 'messages' could be sent, though if body heat is energy, then lets take a minute to think. Heat is a chemical reaction is it not? The brain/body is made up many chemicals and chemical transactions is it not? So, then why is it not possible for one to send a 'message' to another through chemical transference, now I am not saying feel someones heat then automatically you can read their mind, no just pick up things about them or how they feel due to the amount they exert or don't and where the heat is radiating the most from. For example you would have more heat radiating inside the body if their was an inflammation point say on the left side of the back, hence one might feel the most or least heat there...something to that extent.

I'm too lazy to create a reply equal in every way. I know you didn't...but that is apart of the "Psi-Ball" phenomenon. I really do doubt could travel THOUSANDS of miles because a person could control it by thought. That would just be silly. In all honesty..it is an open possibility whenever in the future...but it is a simple impossibility for the next couple of years.