Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psi Balls

DfizzleShizzle

It honestly is amazing what your brain can do without your concent! far more interesting than psi in my opinion.

And its a far more healthy and interesting pursuit. try it :)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DfizzleShizzle

• jay123

• Sabbath

• drakonwick

When i cup my hands and tell my brain there is a ball, i can feel a ball there. just in the same way i can tell my body i am covered in spiders, and i can feel them crawling on me ,Now, the feeliong is completly real! But the spiders? well, there not. Fact. your bodys feeling arn't allways right. your subconcious can make it up.

And your brother feeling it too? offcourse he did, if anyone say put your hand sbetween mine and tell me what you feel there gunna feel somthing, basic psychology. if there told there somthing to feel, they will feel somthing fact.

seriously, try it.

Tell your body its getting cold in here, then tell its its getting hotter, it works! ask your freinds "did you feel it just get cold?" i garantee you they will!

If i can create the feeling of a ball in my hands without Psi, what on earth makes you think your doing somthing different?

Seriosly, go get a book on psychology.

Push the end of two pencils together for 30 seconds as hard as you can, then slower and gently move them away from eachover....feel that? Its not psi but you still feel it, right? how do you explain that?

I never told him anything was there though...I said, what do you feel, put your hands here...He felt it...And it wasn't just random signs, it was signs that everyone who makes psi balls have, if it was his brain playin tricks he wouldn't of had the same feelings as everyone else...

Okay, do it again. now i respect your for being one of the only psions that atleast try to prove it, take another perosn who doesnt believe in psi cup your hands, and don't create a psi ball say exactly the same in the same tone, "put your hands there, what do you feel?".

See what they feel heart.

Alright.. I have been reading this thread and seeing all the skeptics have there views. great!!! you guys are all doing a great job of debunking psi without experimenting your self. I am a firm believer on the scientific method and have tried to make psi balls in the past with sum success. I convinced myself this must be some trick of my mind since the mind can make u feel anything you would like. Dreams for example.

So while reading this thread today I decided to try this out for myself and try to see if someone els could feel the psi. You will never truly know something unless you see it, or try it out yourself. Unless of course for some of you, if you see it on the news. So I made a psi ball today while watching tv with my sister. She had no idea that i was doing this since i was angled away from her and she was paying alot of attention to her fav show "malcolm in the middle". I turned to her and asked her to put her hand between mine. (Note) that she has never ever heard of psi balls befor and had no clue what psi is. She looked at me and asked why? I quickly told her to just do it. Well when she put here hand in between mine she had a instant reaction. She quickly jerked her arm back and crossed her arms and shivered. Then looked at me and said what the hell was that. At this point i was a bit confused expecting nothing to happen and feeling a bit of excitement in the bit of my stomach. When I asked her what she had felt she told me it felt like some sort of energy, almost like electricity rushed up her arm and threw here chest. Kinda like when you hit your funny bone but less painful.

I tried this 2 more times on my sister. This time she had an idea of what might happen and we got similar results. The last one being very week and not much effect. I tried to make a forth, but I was having alot of trouble trying to conjure another. So I laid my trust in the people who claim that these are real and figured that my energy was low and should take a break.

This has made very interested in this subject and Im going to continue trying this on unexpecting people. Im not claiming here that psi is real and that this is solid proof of them existing. But there is something interesting going on here. I encourage people to try this even if you think its fake. It is a really interesting feeling and you can have some fun with it just buy trying to make your hands feel colder or warmer. And you can truly feel energy flowing threw your body and changing your emotions. Its alot like meditation just on a different scale. And its a scientific fact that mediation is good for you.

Thx for reading and flame away.

Welcome to um.^^^

You wont find many skeptics here that havn't even bothered trying it...

Try this, next time dont ask, just go and put you psi ball thingy were it needs to be, see if they feel anything then. or try it on a cat :) lol.

This is a psi ball, and psi I dont think is what causes telekinesis...Two totally diffrent subjects...

oh is that so? then why don't you explain "what causes" telekinesis? and if psi doesn't causes tk, then why do people practice psi-balls? look you can't move an object with your mind, your mind is a bunch of chemical reactions and electrical charges in the brain, if tk is true, then there must be a factor that allows it to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh is that so? then why don't you explain "what causes" telekinesis? and if psi doesn't causes tk, then why do people practice psi-balls? look you can't move an object with your mind, your mind is a bunch of chemical reactions and electrical charges in the brain, if tk is true, then there must be a factor that allows it to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds reasonable to me. I'm annoyed that proof is never provided, only claims. Hence me being semi skeptic :innocent:

...But many skeptics, claim, that these sensations are just a trick of the mind, which, I can perfectly understand this reasoning...It is quite possible, that visualizing the ball in your hands, and keeping your hands in a certain position for an extended period of time, tricks your mind into creating the illusion that something is there...But, as much as I think this theory is possible, I also have proof, to combat this theory..First off, if this was a trick of the mind, and a result of the visualazations, then, wouldn't the "psi ball' disapear as soon as you were to move your hand...? And yes, your mind could still trick you if you swing your hand around, or move it slightly, and keep it in the cupped position...But, how is it then, that if you "shell" your psi ball, which is just putting a layer of psi around the ball, like a coating of it to keep it from disapating...How is it that, when you "shell" your psi ball, you can remove your hands completely, put them by your sides, un-cup them, stretch them out, and yet, when you go back to the place where you left the "psi ball", and you can still feel something there? It feels like staticy almost, like, you just know that something is still there? How is this possible? There is no way, that your mind could reform the "fake feeling" of a psi ball, instantly like that...Without the visualzation, without the hand strain, without even cupping your hands..How could that work?

Power of suggestion perhaps?

You can even tell someone, a complete stranger, and they dont know what to look for, and you just say "Hey, walk over here, what do you feel?" They'll tell you the same exact thing...

I'm sorry but it is going to take more than your brother to convince me, this being 1 incident, etc. I'm not saying energy balls aren't real, as I do not have proof that they aren't. But from logic, I for one, would immediately think it's not. If they were visible, it would be a different story I suppose, but that has never happened as far as I know.

I find this very interesting, and would love to be convinced as I'm a big fan of the paranormal like claims, but I've been but disappointed so far in my life concerning proof, as words alone aren't proof to me. And yes, I have tried energy balls and that myself for a good few months (10 odd) a few years back when I was your age. And nothing came of it, other than my over active imagination.

Edited by Blacksabbath

Alright.. I have been reading this thread and seeing all the skeptics have there views. great!!! you guys are all doing a great job of debunking psi without experimenting your self. I am a firm believer on the scientific method and have tried to make psi balls in the past with sum success. I convinced myself this must be some trick of my mind since the mind can make u feel anything you would like. Dreams for example.

So while reading this thread today I decided to try this out for myself and try to see if someone els could feel the psi. You will never truly know something unless you see it, or try it out yourself. Unless of course for some of you, if you see it on the news. So I made a psi ball today while watching tv with my sister. She had no idea that i was doing this since i was angled away from her and she was paying alot of attention to her fav show "malcolm in the middle". I turned to her and asked her to put her hand between mine. (Note) that she has never ever heard of psi balls befor and had no clue what psi is. She looked at me and asked why? I quickly told her to just do it. Well when she put here hand in between mine she had a instant reaction. She quickly jerked her arm back and crossed her arms and shivered. Then looked at me and said what the hell was that. At this point i was a bit confused expecting nothing to happen and feeling a bit of excitement in the bit of my stomach. When I asked her what she had felt she told me it felt like some sort of energy, almost like electricity rushed up her arm and threw here chest. Kinda like when you hit your funny bone but less painful.

I tried this 2 more times on my sister. This time she had an idea of what might happen and we got similar results. The last one being very week and not much effect. I tried to make a forth, but I was having alot of trouble trying to conjure another. So I laid my trust in the people who claim that these are real and figured that my energy was low and should take a break.

This has made very interested in this subject and Im going to continue trying this on unexpecting people. Im not claiming here that psi is real and that this is solid proof of them existing. But there is something interesting going on here. I encourage people to try this even if you think its fake. It is a really interesting feeling and you can have some fun with it just buy trying to make your hands feel colder or warmer. And you can truly feel energy flowing threw your body and changing your emotions. Its alot like meditation just on a different scale. And its a scientific fact that mediation is good for you.

Thx for reading and flame away.

Wow...Very good! The reason you prolly had trouble with making the forth psi ball, was prolly cause you were tired..You msot likely ran out of psi...I know when you're first starting, you actually have a very small amount of psi, but once you get better, I guess you're reserves prolyl grow...You could try gathering more from the enviorment around you...That usually helps...If you wnat tips on how to maximize your psi balls, just Pm me...And alos, don't you think it's funny, that someone, that never knew what psi was, and didn't have any idea of what to feel or expect, felt the same exact symptoms my brother had? Like, I did something new today...Instead of taking the time to make a psi ball to show my friend...I went and I made psi just "flow" out of my hands, Not in any form, just kinda a constant stream of psi...My friend, Austin, knew I practiced psi and stuff...He knew a rough understanding of what psi was, like how you could supposedly make balls outta it and stuff, but nothing more...Not how it felt or anything...So, I put all five fingers out, and made psi flow, I then told him to put his hand under my fingertips(Not touching) as soon as he did, he jerked his hand back and said it was REALLY cold...I then tried it again, and this time, I could feel the psi repelling against his hand, I didn't tell him though,but he noticed that his hand felt like it was being hit with something...But dont you think it's akward, that something that "Doesn't exist" drew the same feelings from all the subjects, under the same strict conditions? And Jack, when you made the psi ball, didn't you feel a sort of coldness over your hands? Like it felt as if the breeze suddenly picked up over your hands?

Sounds reasonable to me. I'm annoyed that proof is never provided, only claims. Hence me being semi skeptic :innocent:

Power of suggestion perhaps?

I'm sorry but it is going to take more than your brother to convince me, this being 1 incident, etc. I'm not saying energy balls aren't real, as I do not have proof that they aren't. But from logic, I for one, would immediately think it's not. If they were visible, it would be a different story I suppose, but that has never happened as far as I know.

I find this very interesting, and would love to be convinced as I'm a big fan of the paranormal like claims, but I've been but disappointed so far in my life concerning proof, as words alone aren't proof to me. And yes, I have tried energy balls and that myself for a good few months (10 odd) a few years back when I was your age. And nothing came of it, other than my over active imagination.

Why dont you try to make a psi ball, list all your sensations on here though..Then, go and ask someone who has never heard of psi, to feel the "psi ball" in bewteen your hands...See their reaction...

Look, I said I dont know if it does...I never visualize my 'psi" moving the psi wheel...I bet psi might have somehting to do with Tk..But I myself don't visualize it when I do TK, so I'm guessing some other force is involved...

Wow...Very good! The reason you prolly had trouble with making the forth psi ball, was prolly cause you were tired..You msot likely ran out of psi...I know when you're first starting, you actually have a very small amount of psi, but once you get better, I guess you're reserves prolyl grow...You could try gathering more from the enviorment around you...That usually helps...If you wnat tips on how to maximize your psi balls, just Pm me...And alos, don't you think it's funny, that someone, that never knew what psi was, and didn't have any idea of what to feel or expect, felt the same exact symptoms my brother had? Like, I did something new today...Instead of taking the time to make a psi ball to show my friend...I went and I made psi just "flow" out of my hands, Not in any form, just kinda a constant stream of psi...My friend, Austin, knew I practiced psi and stuff...He knew a rough understanding of what psi was, like how you could supposedly make balls outta it and stuff, but nothing more...Not how it felt or anything...So, I put all five fingers out, and made psi flow, I then told him to put his hand under my fingertips(Not touching) as soon as he did, he jerked his hand back and said it was REALLY cold...I then tried it again, and this time, I could feel the psi repelling against his hand, I didn't tell him though,but he noticed that his hand felt like it was being hit with something...But dont you think it's akward, that something that "Doesn't exist" drew the same feelings from all the subjects, under the same strict conditions? And Jack, when you made the psi ball, didn't you feel a sort of coldness over your hands? Like it felt as if the breeze suddenly picked up over your hands?

In situations like that, what you are doing can easily be measured. If your hands are IN FACT getting colder, or the energy is IN FACT enough to repel a hand away then it can be measured.

1.) A digital thermometer should be able to detect the temperature variances you are talking about.

2.) I am sure there is a device out there that can detect any energy, (That is enough to repel another persons hand!)

If this is the case then you really do need to be put under a scientific experiment. I know you don't care to be tested!

But, what you are talking about (IF TRUE.) can be measured.

Regards,

Tom

Edited by Moro Bumbleroot

In situations like that, what you are doing can easily be measured. If your hands are IN FACT getting colder, or the energy

is IN FACT enough to repel a hand away then it can be measured.

1.) A digital thermometer should be able to detect the temperature variances you are talking about.

2.) I am sure there is a device out there that can detect any energy, (That is enough to repel another persons hand!)

If this is the case then you really do need to be put under a scientific experiment. I know you don't care to be tested!

But, what you are talking about (IF TRUE.) can be measured.

Regards,

Tom

1. Dont digital thermoeters only test temps like in the 90's? For like fevers and stuff

2. I never said ti was psuhing his hand down, or repelling it, I was just saying I could feel it happening, though there were no signs of pressure to him, other than the fact that when I would try to make my hand get closer, it would feel as if I was pushing against two magnets repelling against e/o...I could try maybe a very sensitive scale or something? Though I bet something like that would be expensive...Maybe a needle over the edge of a table, about to fall would work?

And Moro...Why don't you give it a try...Make a psi ball, see if others can feel it too?

1. Dont digital thermoeters only test temps like in the 90's? For like fevers and stuff

2. I never said ti was psuhing his hand down, or repelling it, I was just saying I could feel it happening, though there were no signs of pressure to him, other than the fact that when I would try to make my hand get closer, it would feel as if I was pushing against two magnets repelling against e/o...I could try maybe a very sensitive scale or something? Though I bet something like that would be expensive...Maybe a needle over the edge of a table, about to fall would work?

And Moro...Why don't you give it a try...Make a psi ball, see if others can feel it too?

I have made these supposed psiballs many times Heart!

I have tried making these psiballs for a few days now! I have come to the conclusion that they are nothing more than biofeedback.

I would cup my hands about six or so inches apart! Sure enough after a few minutes, I would get this electric, tingling sensation between my hands. When I concentrated, my eyes would even start having a hard time focusing, and this would cause me to see little particles of light moving around and in between my cupped hands.

This is not abnormal. Pay a attention when I say this! When a person extends their hands out in front of them, (Placing their hands in a cupped position for this situation.) and leaving them there for a while, the blood flow starts to decrease in your hands and even sometimes a little in the arms, this causes a tingling sensation in the hands. (This feeling may vary between people depending on how long they leave their arms extended out.)

As for thinking you see something in between your hands! Well, this is just simply from concentrating to long on a specific area. Your eyes get tired and they can't focus, some may even see little white lights! This is nothing more than blood cells moving around in your eyes.

For anyone claiming they have learned to control these supposed psiballs, then good for you. You have practiced this enough to be able to gain the above mentioned faster, possibly even moving your hands around looking as if you have control over the supposed psiball. Some may have even gone so far as to gain control over the blood flow going to their hands, (Biofeedback!) obtaining even better results.

Anyway, from what I have discovered, this is nothing more than a natural body function.

Regards,

Tom

The post was obviously over looked.

Well, see if others feel them? Dont tell them anything about it...Just tell them to feel in between your hands...And, did you have like a cool breeze sensation in your hands when you made your psi ball? And, you say you practice karate right? Psi is like Chi kinda....You should ahve some understanding of it...

Well, see if others feel them? Dont tell them anything about it...Just tell them to feel in between your hands...And, did you have like a cool breeze sensation in your hands when you made your psi ball? And, you say you practice karate right? Psi is like Chi kinda....You should ahve some understanding of it...

Some Martial artists take it to a whole different level that I'm not familiar with.

I was taught that chi is harnessing your energy to a specific area, (Say my hand for instance!) to inflict

a greater blow to a specific area. I was also trained to use chi to focus better! But, it never really went

any further than that.

So, I really cannot apply what I was taught to what you are trying to explain to me.

Regards,

Tom

Some Martial artists take it to a whole different level that I'm not familiar with.

I was taught that chi is harnessing your energy to a specific area, (Say my hand for instance!) to inflict

a greater blow to a specific area. I was also trained to use chi to focus better! But, it never really went

any further than that.

So, I really cannot apply what I was taught to what you are trying to explain to me.

Regards,

Tom

So, are you implying that you believe in "chi"????????

So, are you implying that you believe in "chi"????????

I will say I understand the concept of it, as for what it really is I have no idea.

But, with a lot of training with these techniques it is obviously beneficial.

Why dont you try to make a psi ball, list all your sensations on here though..Then, go and ask someone who has never heard of psi, to feel the "psi ball" in bewteen your hands...See their reaction...

How will they feel something if even I don't? Telling them to feel there could also spring their imagination to life. Hold your one hand up as if holding a ball, then keep your other hand inside it without touching for a minute. See if it feels static like. In my opinion this feeling can be generated by your mind to be honest. This might be the explination of psi balls. Just throwing me opinions and ideas around, might be wrong though!

The idea of Chi however (if it's not the same thing) intrigues me. Ever seen those guys who claim to focus their chi in their stomachs and try to stab themselves with a sword as hard as they can, but it doesn't pierce the skin? Quite interesting, can't remember where I saw it though. Might be on youtube somewhere.

Edited by Blacksabbath

See, you skeptics want alot out of me..You wnat me to put alot of effort into proving this stuff...And I agree to it...But if I ask a skeptic to put forth just a little effort, no...They wont have it...

Asking someone to put their hands between yours, the automatic reaction of them is going to be that

that they will expect to feel something. So, the mind has already made this preconcieved notion

without any action taken place.

Yes, but If what they feel, is the same as what other people say they feel..Then something more MUST Be going on...

Yes, but If what they feel, is the same as what other people say they feel..Then something more MUST Be going on...

Hmm, well they only have like 2 choices don't they? Hot or cold. Or damp :P quite easy to have the same answer.

Hmm, well they only have like 2 choices don't they? Hot or cold. Or damp :P quite easy to have the same answer.

Hmm, :huh: I feel static between your hands! (Possibly Hot/Cold depending on if your hands are hot or cold.)

I also feel moisture! (Well, their hands are sweaty.)