Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Test Your Physic Ability

Sho_Sho

Some of you were really close! If anyone else would like to Post another picture I would like to try. Its fun to get a few going at once. :D

Here is the backgrounds

Women on Death Row - Blanche Moore

North Carolina Department of Correction

•Date of Birth - 2/17/1933

•Date of Offense - 10/7/1986

•Age at Time of Offense - 56

•Prior Prison Record - None

•Location of Crime - Alamance County, North Carolina

•Co-defendants - None

•Race and Gender of Victim - White male

Crime Committed: In 1989, police began investigating Moore after her second husband, Rev. Dwight Moore, became ill with suspicious symptoms. A doctor ordered toxic testing and determined his illness was from arsenic poisoning. He somehow survived the ingestion of large amount of poison over a week’s time.

The police became suspicious of Moore, and asked that the bodies of Moore's former boyfriend, Raymond Reid, and James N. Taylor, her first husband, who died 1973, be exhumed. It was determined that both men died of arsenic poisoning. Moore's father, P.D. Kiser, also died of symptoms similar to those that occur with arsenic poisoning.

Moore was convicted for the murder of her boyfriend, Raymond Reid and received the death penalty.

Speculators say Moore killed the men in her life because of a deep seeded hate of her alcoholic father that forced her into prostitution to help pay the family bills.

Source: North Carolina Department of Correction

I was right, she did kill her husband...I first guessed mollestation cause she looked kinda creepy...

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sho_Sho

• AngelOfMusic

• DfizzleShizzle

• galaxee

Mug shot cuz she caught her husband cheating so she killed him

edit!! didnt realize u gave the answer! but that was my gues. this is fun lets do more!

Edited by midtown5dw

you're too late soccerdude! Game over, you lose! Nah just trying to be cool, failed miserably...

Yeah this is fun! Gimme gimme gimme (a man after midnight)!

Best Wishes, AoM xx

P.S. Did she regret it? Just want to be kind of right, and she did do something bad, so thats of course kind of right. I'd regret it if i was put on death row for something like that!

Ok, Here is Another One to Try! Good Luck

post-69880-1206663153_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sho_Sho

He's a car salesman from the US, he's got a bad girlfriend and he's a bit of a gypsy?

He's commited some crimes, but only small ones, like theft and stuff? And maybe he lives wither in a caravan or a council house (or whatever a council house is in America)

Best Wishes, AoM xx

AoM has a good point to by honest. Although I am getting the feeling that he died in a car crash or some sort of car accident. That's pretty much it (=

Kate ***

AoM has a good point to by honest. Although I am getting the feeling that he died in a car crash or some sort of car accident. That's pretty much it (=

Kate ***

I love you Kate! See you tomorrow!

Angel xx

Um...

Rick(?)

Died of Alchohal Poisining..

Though, I'm prolly wrong, cause he's like a the perfect stereoptype of a redneck, which prolly makes my logical thinking take over anything else that coudl be tyrin to come through lol...

yeah thats what i thought (with the redneck)

You can just tell from the photo, but i did get the impression his dad's a waster, and his mum is either out of the picture or dead.

Angel x

I see something that has something to do with alcoholism. All I can say is she isn't a pleasent person.

A granny In prison for murder?

LMAO , skimmer Busted ! She was caught smoking pot..

Look at the 2nd picture of the Male ! LOL

Big hug G .

He is your Brother , and he is an angry person. Drug and Alcohol use.

LOL,

Nope, Not my Brother. :lol:

He is a complete stranger to me.

He's a model showing off those lovely sunnies......... :lol:

What a great idea for a thread, Sho Sho you rock girl...... :tu:

I agree mum 24/7 . great idea sho sho.

And now my chance to be totally wrong again . lol . I'll say he's been arrested for assault on a female member of his family . violent drunken rage. Although im thinking theres a lot of money involved as well so maybe a lottery win instead . (is two guesses allowed lol )

This is fun but think someone else should post a pic so sho sho gets a turn . when i get off work later i'll post one for you . ;)

:)

Edited by SS79

I agree mum 24/7 . great idea sho sho.

And now my chance to be totally wrong again . lol . I'll say he's been arrested for assault on a female member of his family . violent drunken rage. Although im thinking theres a lot of money involved as well so maybe a lottery win instead . (is two guesses allowed lol )

This is fun but think someone else should post a pic so sho sho gets a turn . when i get off work later i'll post one for you . ;)

:)

No problem:) I am wrong most of the time when I guess, but its always fun to see what parts you can pick up.

Everyone feel free to post something.

Okay, here we go again. He is sporting a hat with Packer City. Is it the Green Bay Packers or some other kind of packer?

I think I see a boat or something like that. This man works on water, fisherman, mate on a supply ship, offshore worker perhaps? He is in the South somewhere where it is hot because he is wearing a wife beater shirt.

Ok, I got it! He is a crocodile hunter. How bout that hey??

This fun!!! :clap:

Maybe megan or gemma? Just left school and is studying at university in the south east of england?

Angel x

P.S. sorry if this is reserved for sho sho because she hasn't had a go, i'm probably wrong anyways.

Maybe megan or gemma? Just left school and is studying at university in the south east of england?

Angel x

P.S. sorry if this is reserved for sho sho because she hasn't had a go, i'm probably wrong anyways.

I am sure Sho Sho would not mind if others try to figure who is this person. I thought it would be fun for her too.

You are right you have guessed wrong! try again!

BB :)

ok im guessing the man is a missing person from maybe the late 80's early 90"s, suspicous circumstances surrounding his disappearance. and im picking up a name starting with M like mike or marcus. An M name with a c sound in it. mid to late thirties. really just guessing but you know id be surprised if i were even remotely close!! lol!!

and the girl im picking up maybe a girl killed in a car accident by a drunk driver? amanda? am i close?

Edited by evil_cuttie