Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Test Your Physic Ability

Sho_Sho

He was a truck driver caught with a semi filled with something illegal that wasn't his.

Edited by llynx

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sho_Sho

• AngelOfMusic

• DfizzleShizzle

• galaxee

post-68725-1206732829_thumb.jpg

Ok Sho Sho Who is this?? :D

She's a murder victim...A Highschool grad, who was killed on her way home from a graduation party...

Hi, Something my friends and I use to do, we would send each other pictures of people and of situations and we would have to try and guess who they were and what the major circumstances are of the person or thing we are looking at. We would do this to try to test out skills or strengthen them.

Only the person posting the picture had the info, unless....you were skilled enough to use your abilities to evaluate.

If anyone would like to try this I will post a pic and you can try to guess who she is and what her "circumstances" are

she is an english scientist

She's a murder victim...A Highschool grad, who was killed on her way home from a graduation party...

Actually, you can tell from her maxillary bone and the forehead that she is in her early to mid 20's. So no.

ok im guessing the man is a missing person from maybe the late 80's early 90"s, suspicous circumstances surrounding his disappearance. and im picking up a name starting with M like mike or marcus. An M name with a c sound in it. mid to late thirties. really just guessing but you know id be surprised if i were even remotely close!! lol!!

and the girl im picking up maybe a girl killed in a car accident by a drunk driver? amanda? am i close?

Nope not an Amanda and not killed in car accident!

she is an english scientist

Not an English scientist, I will post the answer after Sho Sho gets a chance to guess! B)

ok im guessing the man is a missing person from maybe the late 80's early 90"s, suspicous circumstances surrounding his disappearance. and im picking up a name starting with M like mike or marcus. An M name with a c sound in it. mid to late thirties. really just guessing but you know id be surprised if i were even remotely close!! lol!!

and the girl im picking up maybe a girl killed in a car accident by a drunk driver? amanda? am i close?

Hi, sorry it has taken so long to get back, I was out of town all weekend and didnt get a chance to go near a computer.

The mans name is Tod, He is a missing person since November of 2007.

The last time his family saw him he was on his bicycle. He has a long history of alcohalism and drug abuse and his family is afraid he was envolved with a drug deal gone wrong!

We has LOTS of close ones on this one.

I'm thinking that the girl is a missing person, late high-school/early college-age. She was kidnapped a while back, maybe by a boyfriend or some sort of jealous male figure who is in love with her. I sense some sexual abuse by this person as well. Like I said, I don't claim to have any type of ESP, I've never tried testing myself for it before. I just get that feeling about her.

I'm thinking that the girl is a missing person, late high-school/early college-age. She was kidnapped a while back, maybe by a boyfriend or some sort of jealous male figure who is in love with her. I sense some sexual abuse by this person as well. Like I said, I don't claim to have any type of ESP, I've never tried testing myself for it before. I just get that feeling about her.

Nope, but thanks for trying, Sho Sho give it a try! Then I will tell you all who she is and what her circumstances are.

although i got the name and year wrong i was right about the man being a missing person!! yeah!! but i wonder was the pic from that time era? late 80's to 90's?

Damn i got none right. Well i might have got some, but it was irrelevant. I guessed his dad was a waster! Damn it was him!!!

Angel x

Er, not to be disrespectful, but, what does this prove, exactly?

That folks can guess well, or are you claiming some sort of 'psychic' ability being transmited through the pixels?

I'm confused.

If its just a fun thing, I understand, but you make it sound as though you can 'hone' your abilities using this method....and I'm not sure what you are honing...

Er, not to be disrespectful, but, what does this prove, exactly?

That folks can guess well, or are you claiming some sort of 'psychic' ability being transmited through the pixels?

I'm confused.

If its just a fun thing, I understand, but you make it sound as though you can 'hone' your abilities using this method....and I'm not sure what you are honing...

Some people with physic abilities can look at a picture and know if something happened to that person. its just one of a million ways to demonstrate a physic gift. Some people who don’t even know they have these gifts can look at a picture of someone and get a feeling.

me myself usually have to be face to face and its a their feeling i pick up on, I am not a physic at all, more empathic than anything.

I just thought it would be fun to see if anyone had a gift of looking at a "cold photo"

Not an English scientist, I will post the answer after Sho Sho gets a chance to guess! B)

Hmmm,

The feeling Im getting is ...

Early to Mid 20's Was a good student until she got cought up in Meth. She went to Jail and now has a broken life do to drug use?

Not getting a name...Maybe Sarah?

Susan, or Julia...Abusive mother...Or soemthing of the like, like maybe a murder? She has a look of hate in her eyes...A look of revenge, but just complete anger and frustration...I'm guessing, mother of two? Arrested in 2004?

okkkk...heroin addict? escaped rehab. on the run?

Angel x

I think she is Sylvia Browne's long, lost daughter.

Hmmm,

The feeling Im getting is ...

Early to Mid 20's Was a good student until she got cought up in Meth. She went to Jail and now has a broken life do to drug use?

Not getting a name...Maybe Sarah?

Well here it goes:

26-year-old Angela Comer from Kentucky was a middle school math teacher for a year and a half before she fled the country with a 14-year-old student and her four-year-old son.

According to the victim's grandmother, the trio disappeared after she tried to stop Comer from contacting her grandson. Also missing was $700 and credit cards from the grandmother's purse.

Comer and the victim fled to Texas with the plan to marry, however Texas requires parental consent in marriages involving a minor. Authorities feel that is what prompted Comer to go to Mexico, however there is no known report that the two married while there.

On January 10, 2006, Mexican officials arrested Comer and turned the group over to U.S. authorities. Comer was taken into custody, the victim returned to his grandmother's home and the toddler was sent to his biological father.

Correspondence found on the victim's computer indicated that Comer and the victim were communicating online after the victim's grandmother began monitoring their phone calls. It was on this computer that authorities retrieved emails and chats, revealing a romantic relationship had allegedly started during the summer months of 2005.

In January 2006, Comer was indicted by a grand jury in Kentucky on felony custodial interference, two counts of third-degree sodomy and four counts of unlawful transaction with a minor relating to sexual acts.

wow!! i was way off with her!! i didnt get anything right! lol! and as far as the second girl i also think she is involved with abuse, whether she was abused the abuser or "took care" of an abuser she looks cold and doesnt seem to regret what shes done. i also feel that a child is involved, i dont get a name......hope im close xx xrossing my fingers!! lol!! Edited by evil_cuttie

Anyone get a name, or possible circumstances surrounding her? JN

I get a feeling that she may be a teacher and that she has an inappropriate relationship with a student.

She killed her kids yo!