Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Test Your Physic Ability

Sho_Sho

Oh this is too easy. To really test you out try this one. Im THINKING of a picture, of a person. Ill pm the op with details but lets see if anyone has really got what it takes.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sho_Sho

• AngelOfMusic

• DfizzleShizzle

• galaxee

LOL ShoSho was correct. You win a prize, just not sure what yet LOL..

Shannon Hrozek, a 42-year-old English teacher at Westfield High School in Texas, was charged with sexual abuse of a child charge after a school administrator caught her performing oral sex on a student in a locked, dark classroom.

(Harris County Sheriff's Office)

Jeeeeeeeez...why are all these people criminals?!?! And omg Sho Sho you're too good! Blergh!

Angel x

Anyone got any more? I could have a look for one if you fancy, it'd be poo though hehe!

Angel x

Nice thread, I usually suck at these things, but I'll give it a try...

ummm... looks like she was a good student. Something with good studying. Law? But then something wrong, like she has done some wrong things, not too big, maybe stealing, no, something bigger, like killing a neighbour's cat (yeah that's pretty big actually). Also travelling. She moved to a new place, maybe because she was hiding.

Her names either Clair or Amanda and is involved im law enforcement or medical science

Shes either from california or the mid west

Edited by The Maharaja

Her name is Allison Mundi. At the time of that picture, she had gas and was trying to hold it in. She has unusually long pinky fingers and thinks of a childhood experience involving crossing the street with her mother every time she smells the scent of a lilac. She wonders why her life is nothing like she thought it would be when she was growing up, and she cries when she watches romantic comedies. Oh, she likes chocolate covered raisins.

she's locked up for a crime. she was an accompliss to some crime that involved bilking funds someone was killed - or she's a call girl to some kinky politician :D

I'm not seeing her arrested for anything like a DUI or substance abuse, cuz she seems more at peace than most users and if they took her in for a DUI she would look a little more trashed. And I'm not seeing a violent crime either, for some reason. i think she got arrested for some kind of property or money-related crime, like embezzlement, cheating on her taxes, something like that.

By the way, clever sig Yetihunter.

Edited by Mahtu

Okay here's another one:

linked-image

Please meet the 2006 Miss Polk County, Iowa inmate beauty pageant winner!

Inmate number 247279.0021 ((no name disclosed))

Arrested for money laundering, trafficking and check forgery.

:)

At least I got the Mid-West bit right :w00t: ,and she is involved with the law (its tenuios i know but i need this) :D

I'm not seeing her arrested for anything like a DUI or substance abuse, cuz she seems more at peace than most users and if they took her in for a DUI she would look a little more trashed. And I'm not seeing a violent crime either, for some reason. i think she got arrested for some kind of property or money-related crime, like embezzlement, cheating on her taxes, something like that.

By the way, clever sig Yetihunter.

WOW spot on well done :tu: / Next picture please

must they all be criminals? By asking it, I give it away, so I'll just say that this one is not... and don't try to guess the name, because she's not american...

linked-image

Edited by justejust

An entreuprenuer of some sort...Started her own buisness, either a perfume buisness, clothing...But she may have somethin to do with real estate...?

Please meet the 2006 Miss Polk County, Iowa inmate beauty pageant winner!

Inmate number 247279.0021 ((no name disclosed))

Arrested for money laundering, trafficking and check forgery.

:)

Yay I got that one right!!!

Hi, Something my friends and I use to do, we would send each other pictures of people and of situations and we would have to try and guess who they were and what the major circumstances are of the person or thing we are looking at. We would do this to try to test out skills or strengthen them.

Only the person posting the picture had the info, unless....you were skilled enough to use your abilities to evaluate.

If anyone would like to try this I will post a pic and you can try to guess who she is and what her "circumstances" are

It is somebody who has suffered through some kind of trauma, or tragedy. She has had some loss of some sort that has greatly affected her. Beyond that, I can't see much else. I just got a glimpse of her either doing catering at school, or a bus driver. I feel education career fits somewhere in her timeline.

Hi, Something my friends and I use to do, we would send each other pictures of people and of situations and we would have to try and guess who they were and what the major circumstances are of the person or thing we are looking at. We would do this to try to test out skills or strengthen them.

Only the person posting the picture had the info, unless....you were skilled enough to use your abilities to evaluate.

If anyone would like to try this I will post a pic and you can try to guess who she is and what her "circumstances" are

Sure why not, I'll give it a go. :tu:

Ok...mmmh mmm

linked-image

Ok, let me concentrate... I'm picking up... green... a green lawn? Yes, it's a green lawn.

A white House... and a white/brown dog...

It's a very loving house hold, I can feel it in her aura... very nice...and I wait. She's killed people... :unsure2:

She's killed.... lots of People!

Anyway, I hope that's helpful.. :tu: Peace be upon you.. :)

must they all be criminals? By asking it, I give it away, so I'll just say that this one is not... and don't try to guess the name, because she's not american...

linked-image

ok well, she was a writer. Well done, ImNotHere. She also painted. Was fascinated by eastern cultures, traveled alot, was a Tibet freedom activist, and she died last year from cancer.

i swear i got the teacher one as soon as i saw her.but it was already taken:(