Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Test Your Physic Ability

Sho_Sho

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sho_Sho

• AngelOfMusic

• DfizzleShizzle

• galaxee

How about this girl? JN

Hah, I'll give it a guess.

Due to the posture of the face, she has to have her hands held in some specific way, not just down by her side. I think maybe she's holding something at about waist level in her left hand and her right hand is resting on something, maybe a desk. I guess that, or maybe she has her hands held at her hips. She's wearing a dark green-black blouse. Posing for a photo shoot, or something similar.

Of course, that's all just what I would imagine based on context clues.

I wonder why the "psychics" can't get much more specific than also using context clues ;)

Here's the answer!

First Name: CHRISTOPHER

Middle Name: JOHN

Last Name: SINDERSON

From my HOME:

Distance: 1.35 miles

Conviction(s)

SEXUAL ABUSE OF A MINOR

I'm surprised nobody got that one, and in a psychic thread nonetheless. The first thing I thought when I saw the picture was "sex offender". After all, there's not too many other reasons you could have a mugshot-style photo of an older man who isn't smiling but isn't in prison in the photo.

Although I think those sex offender registries can be a bit of a double-edged sword. They provide little to no real context of the offense, and some people get on there for the most ridiculous things. For example, there was a 16 year old put on there for having consensual sex with a 13 year old who told him she was 16. There was also a 30-something guy put on there for pulling a girl from the street and then lecturing her after she almost got herself killed by crossing and not looking for traffic. Ruined both of their lives, they were constantly harassed, had to choose their living space carefully, and were regularly declined for jobs.

Edited by KBA

post-72843-1210485411_thumb.jpg

I see a love of water (boats) and animals (like hunting), and he has a good sense of humor. I don't sense anything bad. Is the picture a family member?

How about this girl? JN

i feel she's dead...

Ok, this is my first post, and I'm gonna try to make this work... this man... He's dead? he looks kind of like he wanted to do something, or needed to do something more purposeful. He had a great love of water sports, and hunting like Amberlight said, but there's something dark about him as well...

Possibly an alcoholic, and a history of abuse. he looks like he's in his 30's, and about 6'00" maybe 160 lbs with a beer belly. 2 Kids, a boy and a girl, the boy will grow up to be like him, the girl will take after her mother... Something says they've got different mothers... *brow furrow* (please bear with me, I'm giving my first impression)

post-72843-1210485411_thumb.jpg

Ok this is fun! Please remember that anything I say is not meant to be offensive.

His name is Mike or Mickey. He has a congenital defect of some sort. Not sure what, some sort of growth hormone problem maybe?

He's a really sweet lovable guy and you, Kiddy, adore him. Is he your brother?

I can't wait to see the results.

He is a handsome fella by the way. Yum!

• 2 months later...
Some one post a picture

i'm guessing she's a hard worker for some reason, and she's had some hurt in her life

I see a love of water (boats) and animals (like hunting), and he has a good sense of humor. I don't sense anything bad. Is the picture a family member?

he likes music, plays several instruments maybe?

does she drink a lot. or have some sort of drinking problem.

if you can do that like, just look at a pic, then wow. Im impressed and like. thats so awesome. ^^

Im only an empath. I cant do what you do.

Edited by Full Of Secrets

• 1 year later...

Hi, Something my friends and I use to do, we would send each other pictures of people and of situations and we would have to try and guess who they were and what the major circumstances are of the person or thing we are looking at. We would do this to try to test out skills or strengthen them.

Only the person posting the picture had the info, unless....you were skilled enough to use your abilities to evaluate.

If anyone would like to try this I will post a pic and you can try to guess who she is and what her "circumstances" are

this looks like either a drivers licence photo or like a criminal charge photo, she looks sad or could be angry not sure which and like she has had enough

and has given up. I don't think she has any children of her own and feel she does not like them either! The name Joan or sandra seem to suit her and also beryl

I think she's a pedophilia women who seduces her grandchildren or...or she is poor living a lonely life and working her self to death for little money

No offense this thread is from 2008 people, and she already answered the photo. The only thing I would like to ask the op is who the hell is elvelen. Anywho, ya I think this thread should be dead with.

Just letting people know this was from 2 yrs ago.

Thanks