Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Help with telekinesis developement

krillansavillan

I had attempted telekinesis for 3 months then took a 4 month break, and i have now been doing it again for 1 month. i like the psi wheel, and do believe in it, but i also know heat from hands will affect it, so i only use my third eye, or my hands when it is underglass, i can only see small movements, not full long rotation like in youtube vids,

i know for a fact that psi is real, and my purpose is a self challenge, not a selfish or show-offy reason. i have made perfectly functioning speakers crackle, and made my priest studder (he never has b4). and succesfuly predict multiple choice answers at a 80 percent correct, without reading them,

and my friend is a wiccan, but i dnt wana go that way, but he claims to have talked with sum god he offers to, and he was chosen to b the antichrist, but he discussd it over and chose not to,

i have witnessed him point in different directions (on cloudy and non cloudy nights) and made different colored lightning (red or green). he specified the color beforehand, i havent messed with that, nor want to, but i know tk is real because i picked out an object at my house and asked him to teach me, he wouldnt show me until i spent like an hour trying, then he slid a cotton ball towards him maybe a foot from 5 feet away. he never initialy touched it, he has moved and we have lost contact, and i need tk advice, thought process, everything. meditation techniques, sory to be a pain.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• krillansavillan

• Atheist God

• 20SEP2008

• InHuman

Top Posters In This Topic

I've stated it before and I'll state it again.

Just a hint to you heart before you wander too far off in the wrong direction.

For one to change and manipulate the "real" world,

one must learn to observe and understand the world as a whole.

Only then can the higher understanding bring you connections between thought and "reality" (if thats what you want to call it).

[Hint] Remote Viewing/Universal Understanding

PM me man...I can help you...Gota sleep now, PM me and I'll see that I answer...

beast, more meditation!!!!

Meditation helps to lower your brain wave frequencies and increase their voltages. So meditation would be better.

I had attempted telekinesis for 3 months then took a 4 month break, and i have now been doing it again for 1 month. i like the psi wheel, and do believe in it, but i also know heat from hands will affect it, so i only use my third eye, or my hands when it is underglass, i can only see small movements, not full long rotation like in youtube vids,

i know for a fact that psi is real, and my purpose is a self challenge, not a selfish or show-offy reason. i have made perfectly functioning speakers crackle, and made my priest studder (he never has b4). and succesfuly predict multiple choice answers at a 80 percent correct, without reading them,

and my friend is a wiccan, but i dnt wana go that way, but he claims to have talked with sum god he offers to, and he was chosen to b the antichrist, but he discussd it over and chose not to,

i have witnessed him point in different directions (on cloudy and non cloudy nights) and made different colored lightning (red or green). he specified the color beforehand, i havent messed with that, nor want to, but i know tk is real because i picked out an object at my house and asked him to teach me, he wouldnt show me until i spent like an hour trying, then he slid a cotton ball towards him maybe a foot from 5 feet away. he never initialy touched it, he has moved and we have lost contact, and i need tk advice, thought process, everything. meditation techniques, sory to be a pain.

Perhaps you would be willing to put your ability to the test and answer a few multiple choice tests at 80%+ without reading them?

You make some pretty bold claims one of which we can put to the test just to ensure that your not trying to trick us.

Awesome I will make a few tests, naturally of course I will need another person to verify my findings anyone else I can trust with the simple questions and answers to the tests?

message me when u got it done, cause i prolly wont follow my own thread for a while till it builds up more

If you're serious about this then keep me updated with this test, you atleast have better grammer skillz then most, which gives you +9 cred.

How many times did you friend do the lightning thing?

message me when u got it done, cause i prolly wont follow my own thread for a while till it builds up more

I am making the tests now.

3 tests each on different subjects 10 questions each 4 choices.... I will make a thread once I get it set up.

So when you say you don't read the tests do you mean the questions and the answers or do you just read the question and not the answers?

i read the question, quickly come to an answer, trick myself into thinking it is the correct one by moving on and focusing on what i think the next answer might be, and as i check it, it is usually right.

i read the question, reading the answers introduces bias which makes it hard to convince myself,

and my friend did lighting 1 night 1 time, then 3 times another night within 3 seconds of saying he had enuf energy.

he also sadly predicted an apartment home being struck with lighting the day befor it happend, he didnt influence it to.

im going to sleep now, lemme know when the thread is ready,

and while i sleep, refer back to my original question, any help, not criticism,

if any critics want to input an opinion, state something you believe in before you put down what i believe in.

i read the question, quickly come to an answer, trick myself into thinking it is the correct one by moving on and focusing on what i think the next answer might be, and as i check it, it is usually right.

i read the question, reading the answers introduces bias which makes it hard to convince myself,

and my friend did lighting 1 night 1 time, then 3 times another night within 3 seconds of saying he had enuf energy.

he also sadly predicted an apartment home being struck with lighting the day befor it happend, he didnt influence it to.

im going to sleep now, lemme know when the thread is ready,

So just posting the question and then revealing the answers after you choose A,B,C or D is alright then. Naturally I am not trying to trick you in anyway and to prove this I will entrust the answers with another trusted member to ensure I did or have not altered the answers in anyway.

kewl.. a REAL test.. Athiest you can shoot the questions & answers my way if you want.. i'm always up for some critical inquiry..

I don't get it...

1. you read the question

2. you don't look at the answers (i'm assuming you mean you don't look at the 4 options you are given as possible answers)

3. you "guess" the answers letter

4. this guessing involves you "tricking" yourself into thinking it's right BY moving onto the next question? (<-- this part i really don't understand, could you explain this a bit better. Do you write your answer down as soon as you have "tricked" yourself?)

5. when the correct answer is revealed you're right 80% of the time...

Can Athiest give you the 10 questions and you'll give us 10 answers in 1 post?

Also if it's shown that your claims are in line with what we would expect for chance alone what will your conclusion be?

Edited by Im-postle-able

kewl.. a REAL test.. Athiest you can shoot the questions & answers my way if you want.. i'm always up for some critical inquiry..

I don't get it...

1. you read the question

2. you don't look at the answers (i'm assuming you mean you don't look at the 4 options you are given as possible answers)

3. you "guess" the answers letter

4. this guessing involves you "tricking" yourself into thinking it's right BY moving onto the next question? (<-- this part i really don't understand, could you explain this a bit better. Do you write your answer down as soon as you have "tricked" yourself?)

5. when the correct answer is revealed you're right 80% of the time...

Can Athiest give you the 10 questions and you'll give us 10 answers in 1 post?

Also if it's shown that your claims are in line with what we would expect for chance alone what will your conclusion be?

I am making 3 tests 10 questions each with 4 possible answers for each question. At 80%+ he would have to get 8+ out of 10 on all three tests to show us what he claims is true, his claim of course that he consistently does this every time.

I haven't decided who will receive the 3 tests but I will probably choose a senior member who has been on here a while just to avoid and **** ups. Nothing personal of course I just don't know you that well yet.

give me an

a)

B)

c)

d)

but u dont realy need to put an answer after the letters, i dnt bother reading them,, but would like it how it is above

Edited by krillansavillan

and with 4 choices, geting beter than a 25 percent consistently should be good enuf, but i wanna challange myself to do it under speculation with tha 80 percent,

give me an

a)

B)

c)

d)

but u dont realy need to put an answer after the letters, i dnt bother reading them,, but would like it how it is above

K it will be up tonight 3 tests, 10 questions each, 4 answers a question.