Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost Hunters Gettysburg Evidence!

Wootloops

:tu: Agreed. She is a very attractive girl, but she also seems to at least have a good head on her shoulder. She got sick in the Gettysburg episode, spent an hour in the bathroom being sick, and after she rested a while, was ready to try again!! I mean, honestly, I know alot of women who think Steve is the hottest thing on TV, but you never hear anyone say anything bad about an good looking guy in the group, and he wouldn't do half the stuff that Kris does.

Sometimes I get that feeling too. I don't believe that TAPS would falsify anything, but sometimes some of the evidence they get is just not quite up to par in my opinion.

And yes, the headphone thing was great!! I like it when they show stuff like that about any of the TAPS people. Keeps them more down to earth in my mind I guess.

Gross !!! Steve is NOT attractive at all! He's a big tattooed sausage who is afraid of EVERYTHING. Not that looks matters when you're hunting ghosts but as a woman myself I can say not all women think he's attractive. Quite the opposite.

Edited by violetlight

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoahJaymes

• *Quinn*

• TwilightSilver

• Plainbob13

I'm from England and I'm not sure how far behind the USA were are with the TAPS episodes, so thanks for posting this.

I tracked it down on Youtube. I wasn't really impressed with the EVP, I've heard far better on TAPS, like the Tate House and there was another one where you could hear a lady singing which I thought was really eerie. The picture moving, however, was fab, a great piece of evidence.

Here's the link to the end of the show http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioXt4NEro5Q

Reg

HAHA! No, Creepy would be confessing my plan to stage a ghost hoax to try and attract TAPS to investigate so I could take a shot... :P

You know what? My sister has a similar plan to lure Steve into her grasp. :lol:

----

It's cute that Steve is afraid of everything, and he is not unattractive.

----

I've actually grown to like Kris. She may still be training, but she is brave. She is not whiney and irriating like Donna. She doesn't over react either. It's refreshing to see a female who doesn't make other females look ridiculous

I was disappointed by the EVP. Usually they are far more picky and would have thrown that one out.

The picture moving was amazing, but it wasn't as cool as when the glass broke in Jason's room at the Stanley Hotel. ^_^

The picture moving was amazing, but it wasn't as cool as when the glass broke in Jason's room at the Stanley Hotel. ^_^

I haven't seen that one. I liked the bed covers moving though in the one where the ghost liked to uncover people's feet. They couldn't prove it and kind of threw it out, but I thought it was really good.

Lol, the headphones. . .poor Tango. He's always getting picked on. Like the tiara thing :lol:

I thought the EVP thing was a bit disturbing. . .if only for the fact that if it were some of the early episodes, and the sound was that difficult to pick up, they would have probably thrown it out.

Like with Ghost Hunters International, I didn't hear most of those EVPs. . .

I don't know. . .I love TAPS. . .but I'm really worried, that by being on TV, they're going to really start pushing for evidence even if its not really there. . .I hope not. . .but its been bothering me alot lately.

That EVP was the only thing I saw from the show that seemed like a stretch. I haven't caught as many episodes as most though probably, but seen more of it recently.

They seem pretty good with most things, so yea, let's hope they don't start to reach for evidence. They did do half an episode a few weeks ago at some ladies house though where her daughter was getting freaked out by things. They spent the night investigating and then basically the next morning told her they've got nothing and they don't believe anything is there. It made for a pretty boring half hour of TAPS though, lol.

They did do half an episode a few weeks ago at some ladies house though where her daughter was getting freaked out by things. They spent the night investigating and then basically the next morning told her they've got nothing and they don't believe anything is there. It made for a pretty boring half hour of TAPS though, lol.

It's unlikely that they're going to find evidence at every location so even though that particular episode was boring, it makes TAPS as a whole more interesting because they're truthful.

This is what I like about them, I really don't think they'd fabricate evidence, they may present a dodgy evp and let us decide, and that's cool.

It's unlikely that they're going to find evidence at every location so even though that particular episode was boring, it makes TAPS as a whole more interesting because they're truthful.

This is what I like about them, I really don't think they'd fabricate evidence, they may present a dodgy evp and let us decide, and that's cool.

Well, thats what I meant. THat if they were going to fabricate something, that would have been an episode worth doing so. I agree though, it adds to the belief that they wouldn't stoop to such a level.

Which is why its more credible, I'd rather watch a marathon of TAPS not getting a lick of evidence rather than one single episode of paranormal state. Just me though...just me.

You learn a lot from their view of things...basically not everything out there is paranormal and a lot of hauntings are normal in nature, meaning...they aren't really haunted but have bad plumbing or something.

People will disagree on emf effects, plumbing problems, etc. However, those who disagree probably don't have any idea of what they are talking about in the first place. Just lonely couch potatoes with nothing better to do on a wednesday evening.

I have members who believe, I have members who are skeptic, and I have members who are on the fence....but one thing is certain, at the end of the investigation and the findings, all conclusions are the same.

I've been looking for a new forum to discuss Ghost Hunters besides the TAPS forum and I think I found it.

It's good to see that people can have opinions and intellegent discussions without moderators locking a thread because they didn't like what somebody said.

I've been watching GH since day one and still enjoy the reruns. I know we're all looking forward to the new episodes and discussions.

Which is why its more credible, I'd rather watch a marathon of TAPS not getting a lick of evidence rather than one single episode of paranormal state. Just me though...just me.

You learn a lot from their view of things...basically not everything out there is paranormal and a lot of hauntings are normal in nature, meaning...they aren't really haunted but have bad plumbing or something.

People will disagree on emf effects, plumbing problems, etc. However, those who disagree probably don't have any idea of what they are talking about in the first place. Just lonely couch potatoes with nothing better to do on a wednesday evening.

I have members who believe, I have members who are skeptic, and I have members who are on the fence....but one thing is certain, at the end of the investigation and the findings, all conclusions are the same.

I agree with you about Paranormal State. They are what they are...just inexperienced kids with a tv show. I'll watch the show from time to time for the comic relief. They never settle or reveal anything. They just walk off into the sunset at the end of the show. They could call the show Ghost Hunting For Teens.

I really have learned a lot from watching GH. I am one of those people that wants to believe but I need that first hand experience. I guess that classifies me as a skeptic. I like to gather information and draw my own conclusions. I like how you stated that at the end...all conclusions are the same.

Anyway, I'm new to this forum as I stopped using the TAPS forum.

Looking forward to great episode discussions in the future.

Welcome to UM, hope you enjoy your stay!

Thanks. I'm sure I will.

I agree with you about Paranormal State. They are what they are...just inexperienced kids with a tv show. I'll watch the show from time to time for the comic relief. They never settle or reveal anything. They just walk off into the sunset at the end of the show. They could call the show Ghost Hunting For Teens.

I really have learned a lot from watching GH. I am one of those people that wants to believe but I need that first hand experience. I guess that classifies me as a skeptic. I like to gather information and draw my own conclusions. I like how you stated that at the end...all conclusions are the same.

Anyway, I'm new to this forum as I stopped using the TAPS forum.

Looking forward to great episode discussions in the future.

I only watched one single episode of PS, and thought "Well, here's another paranormal TV show i'm not gonna watch...". GH is the only one worth watching if you ask me. They take the right approach on ghost hunting, and the show itself is fun to watch. :P

Oh, and welcome to UM! There will be plenty more episode discussions, as there are a ton who watch GH on the forums.

If anyone can help me it would be great....I'm trying to find the ghost hunters episode that steve is lying on a couch holding a video camera. When he stood up there was an image of a being standing at the staircase. It wasn't discovered until the reviewed the tapes later. Thanks in advance for you're help.

If anyone can help me it would be great....I'm trying to find the ghost hunters episode that steve is lying on a couch holding a video camera. When he stood up there was an image of a being standing at the staircase. It wasn't discovered until the reviewed the tapes later. Thanks in advance for you're help.

ARe you referring to the episode, that when he stood up, it looked like a shadow kind of "shrunk" down and disappeared??

Not every place charges...you just have to know how to talk. If you can't talk the talk, don't walk the walk. :D

;)

I agree with you about Paranormal State. They are what they are...just inexperienced kids with a tv show.

That's the truth. Almost comical.

ARe you referring to the episode, that when he stood up, it looked like a shadow kind of "shrunk" down and disappeared??

Yeah, I think that's the one.

I'm from England and I'm not sure how far behind the USA were are with the TAPS episodes, so thanks for posting this.

I tracked it down on Youtube. I wasn't really impressed with the EVP, I've heard far better on TAPS, like the Tate House and there was another one where you could hear a lady singing which I thought was really eerie. The picture moving, however, was fab, a great piece of evidence.

Here's the link to the end of the show http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioXt4NEro5Q

Reg

Better EVPs in the Tate house? The episode where they brought on the fake Flemming? That whole episode was bad. The K-II meter was a joke. The Owner of that house has a movie coming out about the tate murder. Worest GH Episode ever. They got caught cold fakeing the thermals.

Better EVPs in the Tate house? The episode where they brought on the fake Flemming? That whole episode was bad. The K-II meter was a joke. The Owner of that house has a movie coming out about the tate murder. Worest GH Episode ever. They got caught cold fakeing the thermals.

Like I said, I can hope they aren't faking evidence; Maybe they were just being duped by the owner beforehand, seeing as he's going to make money now on a movie, as well as the show? The whole K-II thing was a bit fishy though...

On a side note, I find it kinda funny that the Manson house was a block down (I think). What did the spirits do, say: "This looks like a comfy pad to rest in! Let's haunt this place!" (I only saw the episode when it aired, so don't kill me if I missed some details... ;))